It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluginkid
reply to post by Human_Alien

Me personally think the video is amazing(assuming it's genuine without any CGI added).
But just like someone else mentioned, the skeptics will come out full force and pretend
they have all the right answers. They will consider everything BUT some kind of aircraft.
However the great thing about this particular video is skeptics can't use their normal,everyday
crap-load of excuses/theories.
No Chinese lanterns,flock of birds, airplanes,flares,swamp gas, reflection of the sun,bla bla bla
To me, the most logical explanation would be some kind of aircraft. Right?
Not saying it's UFO's. It could possibly be ours(but I highly doubt it).
What in the hell else could it be? Really?
Is there normally debris that fly's off the moon?
(seriously I don't know...apparently I was absent that day in school when they talked about that)
Also, I find it interesting that the area where the orbs are flying out of, is lit up unlike anywhere
else on the moon.(as far as I can tell)
Really interesting video,
thanks for sharing

Thanks for your input pluginkid

Although I respect what you're saying, I don't think it's all or nothing. Two other possibilities come to mind besides this being authentic.
One, it's CGI'd. I personally don't think so but then again, I'm not CGI'd qualified to dismiss it.

Second, it could be something closer. Like a flock of bird or a swarm of bugs. Again, I just don't know the mechanics of a telescope to rule that out either. I don't know if your telescope is set on infinity can it possibly pick up something a couple of thousand feet away (oppose to a couple of thousand miles away)?
So I am at a layman's loss.

I firmly believe there is a LOT of activity on the Moon. That is something I was born believing. Perhaps it's wisdom I have deep within my DNA.
Who knows?
Who cares?

But because I harbor such a belief, it's really hard for me to just dismiss this as a hoax. Because even if it IS a hoax, whose behind it and why? People usually try to hoax something that's otherwise, believed by the minority.

I mean, no one will attempt to CGI a tyrannosaurus into an African village and try to convince us it's real. So hoaxers try to assimilate something that's debatable and plausible and.....UFOs is a prime subject.

So....whose behind the hoaxing? Probably some of the very people who are trying to deny it and confuse us.

Thanks again for sharing

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Hard to say but what is interesting, this is not the only video or uploader depicting this activity. So it definitely keeps things interesting.

You say there are other videos showing the same event, care to provide a link to any of those other videos depicting this big lunar exodus?

My connection is running really slow. so it's painfully long to go through YouTube videos right now. They keep stalling and buffering and I don't have the patience.

But here are two I had from before. I know there's more.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I linked your threadto mine (first one in my sig) because those lights you see have been here in S.C. for a couple months now,go check it outamd tell me what you think

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
only problem is the original video was published on the 14th and video says 15th

Oh no m'friend. There's more of a problem than just the two dates. The bigger problem is: there wasn't a full Moon on the 14th or 15th.
The full Moon was in late August. Remember? It was the second full Moon in August.

So the 15th put the lunar phase in a new-moon position which makes the Moon, dark.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

I linked your threadto mine (first one in my sig) because those lights you see have been here in S.C. for a couple months now,go check it outamd tell me what you think

Cool. Thanks! Now I'll have reading material for later on tonight. Looks intriguing.
I like how you think already.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Firstly, where is the moon base exactly? [if one does exist]

Secondly, such a short clip...you would have thought the clip would have been much longer to actually show how long it took the OP of the video to record the event in its entirety.

Nice find, S&F

But I am sure this video will be shot down into the HOAX bin sometime in near future....well, maybe until proof does arise about a moon base (non-human) and aliens leaving the moon (not chinese lanterns, birds, CGI effects, particles, lightning bugs, etc...)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

yea I already know that the blue moon was recent and that there was no full moon so I knew the videos were previously recorded, so i think the videos originated elsewhere on YouTube or were jus uploaded at a later date
edit on 16-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

You can't see the far side of the moon from earth.

It's tidally locked to us so we see the same side all the time. (give or take a few degrees of latitude, depending on the cycle.)
edit on 16-9-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

What are you talking about?????

The far (dark) side is exposed to us when it's a new Moon. The dark side appears dark to us that's why we STILL can't see it.

Why doesn't every one realize this???????????
It's so basic.
It's so simple.
It's so 5th grade-ish.

The Moon rotates but it's timed in a tidal lock so it's rotating at the same speed as it's orbiting us.

Good gawd I wish I didn't have to go into this every other month on here.
Someone please....help me to help them.

The. Moon. Rotates.

Are you fing kidding me??
Wow
Just Wow!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

What part of the Moon is facing us when it's a new Moon?

Answer that please.

You've got to be joking
You can't really be serious with this question, are you???

Wow! spend some time learning the basics of the universe

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Looks like birds to me too.. You can clearly see some flapping wings going on..

Am I in the twilight zone? Is there some kind of gag going on that I'm not aware of?
Birds? Are you people freaken serious right now?
Freaken birds? Seriously birds??
I had heard it all now.
Somebody please tell me how anyone can get "birds" out of this?
You're telling me out of nowhere, birds just randomly come into focus ALL at the same time
in the same spot that just so happens to appear from the exact same spot on the moon?
Glowing birds at that!
I had to re-watch this video just to make sure I might of missed something
that you are all seeing but I'm just not getting it.

Someone actually mentioned they can see the birds "wings flapping".
Are you kidding me right now? Wings? Flapping?

Apparently I'm not on the same hallucinogenics as some of you are on.
Let me go dig in my stash box and see if I can't find some old blotter hits from my 20's
and let me get back to you. I'm sure I'll see the same birds you're seeing
when I'm peeking. Might even see those wings flapping to.

Birds..... Unbelievable

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I unflagged your thread because it is you who is being stubborn. The far side never faces us, that's why it's called the FAR side. Also, your video clearly shows it is you that is %1000 wrong. It explains right there why. And, another poster already took a screen shot. Something I was going to do.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

It's tidally locked to us so we see the same side all the time. (give or take a few degrees of latitude, depending on the cycle.)

The far (dark) side is exposed to us when it's a new Moon. The dark side appears dark to us that's why we STILL can't see it.

It's so basic.
It's so simple.
It's so 5th grade-ish.

The Moon rotates but it's timed in a tidal lock so it's rotating at the same speed as it's orbiting us.

The. Moon. Rotates.

Wow
Just Wow!

Thats right, we see the "dark side" of the moon when its a new moon....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Debunkers have a tendency of desperately needing to explain everything. And when they can't it's almost as if they dip into their arsenal of rhetoric and start lobbing any and all explanations at us. They'll do anything EXCEPT say "I don't know".........

LOL HA, you aint kidding

CGI

BIRDS??!! :shk:

"I can see them flapping"

only thing flapping are lips, or rather fingers on the keyboard typing nonsense
birds, zomg, they must be glow in the dark birds

and people should be banned for claiming cgi without proving it IMO

edit on 16-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

It's so basic.
It's so simple.
It's so 5th grade-ish.

The. Moon. Rotates.

Wow
Just Wow!

Sarcasm right?
good jorb.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluginkid

Me personally think the video is amazing(assuming it's genuine without any CGI added).
But just like someone else mentioned, the skeptics will come out full force and pretend
they have all the right answers. They will consider everything BUT some kind of aircraft.
However the great thing about this particular video is skeptics can't use their normal,everyday
crap-load of excuses/theories.
No Chinese lanterns,flock of birds, airplanes,flares,swamp gas, reflection of the sun,bla bla bla
To me, the most logical explanation would be some kind of aircraft. Right?
Not saying it's UFO's. It could possibly be ours(but I highly doubt it).
What in the hell else could it be? Really?
Is there normally debris that fly's off the moon?
(seriously I don't know...apparently I was absent that day in school when they talked about that)
Also, I find it interesting that the area where the orbs are flying out of, is lit up unlike anywhere
else on the moon.(as far as I can tell)
Really interesting video,
thanks for sharing

Thanks for your input pluginkid

Although I respect what you're saying, I don't think it's all or nothing. Two other possibilities come to mind besides this being authentic.
One, it's CGI'd. I personally don't think so but then again, I'm not CGI'd qualified to dismiss it.

Second, it could be something closer. Like a flock of bird or a swarm of bugs. Again, I just don't know the mechanics of a telescope to rule that out either. I don't know if your telescope is set on infinity can it possibly pick up something a couple of thousand feet away (oppose to a couple of thousand miles away)?
So I am at a layman's loss.

I firmly believe there is a LOT of activity on the Moon. That is something I was born believing. Perhaps it's wisdom I have deep within my DNA.
Who knows?
Who cares?

But because I harbor such a belief, it's really hard for me to just dismiss this as a hoax. Because even if it IS a hoax, whose behind it and why? People usually try to hoax something that's otherwise, believed by the minority.

I mean, no one will attempt to CGI a tyrannosaurus into an African village and try to convince us it's real. So hoaxers try to assimilate something that's debatable and plausible and.....UFOs is a prime subject.

So....whose behind the hoaxing? Probably some of the very people who are trying to deny it and confuse us.

Thanks again for sharing

I get and respect what you're saying.
Yes, CGi is definitely a possibility. Much more plausible then birds.
I just don't buy the bird theory AT ALL.
Ghosts of dead pilots that don't want to cross over
to the other side because they love flying to much makes more sense then birds.(to me)
Moon bombs makes more sense then birds.
(OK sarcasm has taken over at this point but you see where I'm getting at ;-)
Same thing with "camera artifacts".
Really? Come on now, lets be reasonable here

I guess we'll never truly know, at least till someone can determine whether or not it's a hoax.
If it's isn't a hoax then we really need some non biased professionals to analyze this more.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

It's so basic.
It's so simple.
It's so 5th grade-ish.

The. Moon. Rotates.

Wow
Just Wow!

Sarcasm right?
good jorb.

Nooope... Heres a pretty basic lil image of whats goings ons.....upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Lol I can never tell when people are serious on here!

It was covered by Chapter 1 in my Astronomy book... found this on Google to explain it to the people who honestly didn't know...

The moon rotates but only fast enough to show us the same area all the time, no matter where you are on Earth...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Nice find. Seems legit but I'm not too convinced. At first I thought it was a bunch of fireflies but now that I think about it... Impossible. At the moment I'm clueless.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Btw, I think this video would be more credible to watch if ATS got their hands on the original .wmv file of the video. That way we can analyze it better on HD screens and see if any CGI was done to it.

Just sayin

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaihorn
reply to post by DrGod

Lol I can never tell when people are serious on here!

It was covered by Chapter 1 in my Astronomy book... found this on Google to explain it to the people who honestly didn't know...

The moon rotates but only fast enough to show us the same area all the time, no matter where you are on Earth...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join