It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
Is the confusion about what the dark side of the moon refers to?

The dark side of the Moon can refer to:

-the lunar hemisphere that is not lit by the sun at any particular moment in time, or

-the far side of the Moon that is permanently turned away from the Earth (although it receives approximately the same amount of light as the near side of the moon)

or the 1973 album by Pink Floyd

I was referring to B:
' -the lunar hemisphere that is not lit by the sun at any particular moment in time, or '

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Holy... there are people out there that think that the other side of the moon ever faces the earth?
I dropped a coffee on my keyboard when I read that... Good thing they are cheap today.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Don't know what you meant by "too lazy to be sure", but the fact remains, the video is a hoax. The particles don't match the chromatic aberration found on the rest of the material and this is physically impossible to happen when things are captured at once trough the same set of optics.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Consequence

My apologies.
It is a very bad particle-effect.

I didn't say it first because it doesn't matter. These videos ARE nonsense whether you like it or not. "How" they are fake is rather irrelevant.

What does particle effect mean? Like a bunch of dust was captured?

A particle effect or particle system is a 3D program ie CGI effect, imagine you want to make stars being shot out of a tube or rain drops coming down in a cgi scene, you use a particle system create the rain drops, basically you tell the system how many drops you want, how they are sprayed out ie straight down or radiating outwards, what shape to use and how fast they are sprayed out and tumble.

Looking at that video I'd say Consequence is dead right as its the first thing that came into my mind from having a good understanding of 3D Studio Max and Lightwave, both CGI software.

It's not even well done, cheap looking and no more than 5 mins of creation time, its REALLY simple to do this..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Why isn't this HOAX in the HOAX forum yet?

Why don't you ATS members learn a thing or two about optics and digital imagery before posting this nonsense?

Why isn't Human_Alien banned yet? How many HOAXes has this member contributed to the hoax forum? Too many.
edit on 17-9-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm late to the party but my thoughts are that:

1. this is a blatant bit of cgi
2. the dark side of the moon always faces away from earth, everyone knows this, or at least I thought they did.
3. Even if this was a real clip the op did a damn good job of discrediting it by not even knowing simple things like the dark side of the moon always faces away from earth due to the way it rotates and the way it rotates around the earth.

this is the kind of thread that makes ats look silly

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

We're looking at nonsense.

Could very well be but you're not helping anyone to understand this 'nonsense'.
Your one-word opinion without a modicum of reasoning, is as useless as this video. Just realize, you're not helping anyone to learn.

My apologies.
It is a very bad particle-effect.

I didn't say it first because it doesn't matter. These videos ARE nonsense whether you like it or not. "How" they are fake is rather irrelevant.
Don't be a fool. If you call fake, the reason why is VERY relevant, or you come across as either an idiot or arrogant. Or an arrogant idiot. As to your assertion that it's a particle effect...explain? How do you know?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Could be particles, but interesting vid nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

It would be sooooo cool if our gov. come out and finally admitt Yeah, we're not alone !!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troofseeker
As to your assertion that it's a particle effect...explain? How do you know?

Uhh duh.... because the particles are completely focused while the moon is out of focus. They didn't even bother to add any blur to match the current level of focus. They didn't even bother to add any atmosphereic disturbance effect to the particles. If those objects were real, their rays of light would be so small that the atmosphere would disturb their light before it reached the camera.

It's obvious that the particles where just added on top of the moon video which can be done in less than 4 minutes.

Educate yourself:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-9-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Go and watch Iron Sky, you will have a good idea about the moon base.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget
This looks legitimate.

I can tell by all the legitimate videos I've seen.

Yes I agree. Fascinating video and I can't get enough of them because I know we're coming into some interesting times on Earth when these 'fleets' will become a familiar sight in our skies too.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by Consequence

In other words you have no idea and just trying to look smart....key word trying.
2nd

In other words for what? I have no idea which post you responded to.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150

It would be sooooo cool if our gov. come out and finally admitt Yeah, we're not alone !!!!!!!

When you're guilty of so many years of cover-up and lies it's hard to take that final step and admit it and especially when you know there could be some serious repercussions. We're not the fools our governments think we are.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I don't think it's a deliberate hoax.... but I have seen this sort of thing before, and it was caused by tiny mites running across the lens.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Wow! They seem like birds but not on the moon! I would love to know what the size scale is.

I am a believer that our moon holds bases for aliens to watch and interact with us.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troofseeker
Don't be a fool. If you call fake, the reason why is VERY relevant

Yes, but somewhere along the road, after seeing these fakes year in year out, if it IS fake, it does not change the fact that it is fake whether I explain it to you or not. However, other people who still have the strength tell in detail how it has been faked.
Please understand that alien spacecraft flying around us is NOT a fact. All videos have been either fakes or natural phenomena that can be explained in almost all cases. This is a fact.
The little fraction that is left does not mean that we are looking at alien spacecraft.

, or you come across as either an idiot or arrogant. Or an arrogant idiot.

Does me apologizing for being right make me less "arrogant"? I'm guessing the opposite.
So.. what do you want me to say? That I'll tear down what I've learnt during the years and go back into the state of believing that what I once saw in "The X-Files" might be happening for real, because it makes life more exciting than it is?

It is not my fault that the video is fake, whether you like it or not. I'm sorry.

As to your assertion that it's a particle effect...explain? How do you know?

I know because I've seen my share of computerized flying particles. Someone posted a nice example of this on this thread, take a look at that.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Personally i believe this is not fake but it is real. Someone earlier in the forum said they wanted the real deal well here it is.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This COULD be easily faked by a 12 year old using software - i agree with the others pointing out the dots are simply WAAAYY too much in focus while the moon is fuzzy - the dots are also fading out way too "perfectly" so I'd say it's CGI.

There seems to be a group of people (Germans, as that uploader on Youtube) which is very known for hoaxing TONS of UFO Youtube videos using many different accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a relationship between this video and those hoaxers.

Furthermore....it would require an *extremely* highly sophisticated telescope to spot any structures on the Moon, for example the Moon landers from Apollo etc. Even probes orbiting the moon can only make pictures showing some small dots indicating the Moon landers.

It is therefore absolutely and 100% impossible that an amateur telescope with very low resolution (as in the video) would catch any objects from the moon, UNLESS they would be absolutely gigantic, talking about many, many miles large so they would even be seen on such a low quality shot from Earth.

All in all - the likelihood this is legit is almost zero.
edit on 17-9-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join