It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
If you limit your claims to just that then I have no qualms, but don't continue going around trying to claim the 'devil' rules in hell...

I gave you two quotes that supported that, if you choose not to agree with them that is your perogative.

...or that (L)ucifer is the name of the fallen angel as those have been proven false.

St. Jerome felt it was the name of a fallen angel as evidence by the link and his writings. This was based on previous misconceptions to the same. I do not agree with them however but it still does not change the fact that he was the one that got the mistranslation in the Vulgate Bible.

I am beginning to feel you have not actually done much reading in the way of Luciferian, Satanism, nor the Mysteries as you can't even produce a list (even one you BS'd on amazon).

If you say so.

All in all my conclusion is you are not in any position to act as authority on any of the organizations you bring up in this thread and any further pursuits here will be fruitless.

Is that your way of saying you are leaving....again?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

Who else espouses this opinion and interpretation?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Being that the Grand Master is a Priest in Ecclessia how does that not influence the beliefs of your lodge? How can he be a Priest with one group and believe/teach something else?

It may it may not. I am a member of the lodge, but I also have a dispensation for my own lodge. This is where we can see a clear distinction between us. For example the Grand Master and I are both Liberal Masons being adogmatic in our jurisdictions. We have what is termed freedom of conscience. This seems to be a major delineation between us. You are in the Anglo world of dogma which forms your thought process which only allows freedom of conscience to a point where your thoughts have to stay within a certain box. I belong to many orders, and do not believe in all precepts of all orders. I keep my free thinking while still participating. It is like you are searching for an answer to suit you which is indicative of the dogma stemming from your participation in Anglo Masonry. That is to say we all have to be the same. I think this truly correlates, and shows our differences in thinking.

As in the Creator of the Universe?

No that is the domain of the Demiurg.
edit on 11-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ExuLucifer

You should return to our synagogue, tonight we had free wine and discussions based solely on ideas that we want to be true.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You should return to our synagogue, tonight we had free wine and discussions based solely on ideas that we want to be true.

BLASPHEMER! I will not partake of you and your Annunaki. Thou art fallen with faith.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Do you fear the truth my friend? Afraid to hear about your true King and creator. The one whom went against Anu and gave man the gift of knowledge. Why worship the one who insisted you remain blind and binded in the "garden".....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Do you fear the truth my friend? Afraid to hear about your true King and creator. The one whom went against Anu and gave man the gift of knowledge. Why worship the one who insisted you remain blind and binded in the "garden".....

True king Enki is not for you are the false shining one. Lucifer shall reign supreme eternal.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yet another fool blinded by the "Light" of the jewish influences of religion. Enki is King and all powerful, all knowing, all seeing. You lack evidence of your beliefs where as stories of Enki are in stone from ages ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yet another fool blinded by the "Light" of the jewish influences of religion. Enki is King and all powerful, all knowing, all seeing. You lack evidence of your beliefs where as stories of Enki are in stone from ages ago.

Yet another lost to the Demiurg of this world. Their influence is only the stolen ideas of Egypt and Atlantis.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason reply to post by helen6700

No, having an opening prayer does not constitute worship. Lots of organization have an opening prayer, why single out Freemasonry? Hi KSig/

I was not at all trying to single out freemasonry....I answered a question that was posted!

Sure, many faiths are allowed into the masonic temple.....

ICXC NIKA

Edited....forgot to close quotes!
edit on 12-11-2012 by helen6700 because: (no reason given)

Edited...again tried to fix quote area....

edit on 12-11-2012 by helen6700 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Maybe you should think and ask YOURSELF why you have not seen this interpretation before.

You think, GOD = DOG , DEVIL = LIVED or what reason would they name animals after JESUS as
a DONKEY, DON- KEY, DON= PRIEST , KEY= CHI = X =+ JESUS
RABBIT= EASTER BUNNY= RABBI = PRIEST, T = + = JESUS
SUN= SON = JESUS

SO DO YOU THINK THIS ALL A CO-INCIDENCE, REASON I WENT ON THIS FORUM, SO ORGANISATIONS LIKE CIA AND THE VATICAN CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE MORE LIKE ME PUSHING FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT. I'm not the only one that knows how the world runs. Religion is only one part of the Conspiracy. You know well that who wins the war re-writes the History books. You know that nearly all the books on Religion are not older then 2000 years. They could have easily created all the religions as one in the last 2000 years. Why do people always say how BUDDA and CHRISTIANITY are the same, reason is the same organisation created them. PAUL CREATED THE NEW TESTAMENT, HE WAS SPY WHO WORKED AGAINST JESUS. If its true that 12 apostles existed then its true that they were murdered.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

Your use of words is historically and etymologically wrong.

You have watched Zeitgeist a few too many times.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
You are in the Anglo world of dogma which forms your thought process which only allows freedom of conscience to a point where your thoughts have to stay within a certain box.

I do not think you are in any position to tell me how my thought process operates.

It is like you are searching for an answer to suit you which is indicative of the dogma stemming from your participation in Anglo Masonry.

My sentinments regarding Satan, etc were determined long before I joined Masonry and owing to the fact that Satan/Lucifer is not mentioned in Masonry there really is no answer to seek regarding that subject from Masonic dogma.

No that is the domain of the Demiurg.

So if Lucifer, using your opinion, is not the creator of the universe how can he be supreme?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I do not think you are in any position to tell me how my thought process operates.

Sure I am one need only study your words.

My sentinments regarding Satan, etc were determined long before I joined Masonry and owing to the fact that Satan/Lucifer is not mentioned in Masonry there really is no answer to seek regarding that subject from Masonic dogma.

There is when you are caught in dogma.

So if Lucifer, using your opinion, is not the creator of the universe how can he be supreme?

The true God is beyond the creation of the universe. One need not create to be supreme. This again goes back to my previous assertions of your dogma. That the supreme one would be the one who created this universe. There is no true logic in that opine.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sure I am one need only study your words.

There is when you are caught in dogma.

And by studying my words, particularly where I say my opinion was formed prior to joining Masonry, how can you attempt to say that Masonic dogma dictates my position on Lucifer?

The true God is beyond the creation of the universe

Being that I am Panentheistic to me God is the Universe and all that came before it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
And by studying my words, particularly where I say my opinion was formed prior to joining Masonry, how can you attempt to say that Masonic dogma dictates my position on Lucifer?

I never said that you did. I was using the idea of dogma in Masonry to your dogma in logic of your assertions in regards to Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13

RABBIT= EASTER BUNNY= RABBI = PRIEST, T = + = JESUS

SO DO YOU THINK THIS ALL A CO-INCIDENCE, REASON I WENT ON THIS FORUM, SO ORGANISATIONS LIKE CIA AND THE VATICAN CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE MORE LIKE ME PUSHING FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT.

I am sorry, please don't hate me. It's tough being the one to break a heart.

Actually, the Easter bunny is a made up thing. It's your parents hiding the eggs.

I hope this doesn't ruin your other theories.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I never said that you did. I was using the idea of dogma in Masonry to your dogma in logic of your assertions in regards to Lucifer.

There is no dogma in Masonry regarding Lucifer. Again, my opinion of Lucifer was formed long before I became a Mason.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join