It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave13
reply to post by helen6700

helen6700

Hi Helen, I went back all the way to the Egyptians and the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, etc.

I think you do not understand me!! For the last 2000 years they have lied against Yeshua in every language. Since the new times English has become the spoken language world wide and reason they used English also to go against YESHUA.
Paul is 100% FAKE AND A SPY who wrote the fake Christian Religion.HE IS NOT PART OF THE 12 APOSTLES WHICH WERE ALL KILLED.

I do not want to get Into Budha to deep with you, as this this forum is about Mason's AND ALSO YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND.

Hi dave 13/
Thanks for trying to make me understand!
I agree only with this part of your quote// ''Since the new times English has become the spoken language world wide and reason they used English also to go against YESHUA.'' (end quote)
The English language has made many changes....
Yes, this is not the forum to discuss different subjects matter!

ICXC NIKA

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
I think while you belong to your jurisdiction thats fine, but this idea that because of some document that someone created that was changed to begin with doesnt make you any more regular than anyone else. This is exactly why your lodges will eventually die out.

I would not want to be a part of any jurisdiction that did not adhere to the Landmarks. They are the reason I joined. As for dying out, maybe, but we have grown each of the three last years for a reason.

Again "of its jurisdiction" of the self contained entity that created it. Its kind of like the idea of exclusive territorial jurisdiction.

Which constitutes authority.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiTheKing
Fuk jurisdictions, they mean nothing.

Between this comment and your former remarks if you are indeed actully a Mason then I am ashamed to be associated with you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Which constitutes authority.

No it doesnt, but your ideas in regards authority speak volumes.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Who cares, I only associate myself with those with open minds. I'm not bound by what a "jusidiction" wants. You are probably opposed to Prince Hall Masonry aren't you? Very open minded and accepting of men you are. Knowledge is there for all to find. Praise Enki for the knowledge he brought and the light he shines for humans.

Sipus Maxus Tipus

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Who cares, I only associate myself with those with open minds. I'm not bound by what a "jusidiction" wants. You are probably opposed to Prince Hall Masonry aren't you? Very open minded and accepting of men you are. Knowledge is there for all to find. Praise Enki for the knowledge he brought and the light he shines for humans.

Sipus Maxus Tipus

Prince Hall is clandestine in my district, but personally I have a couple of friends who are Prince Hall Masons and very good representatives of the fraternity!

I don't know what you mean by "open minds." Does this mean you have no convictions of your own? Aren't there certain moral lines that need to be drawn in order for you to call yourself a Mason? Due bounds?

If you are not bound by the laws and rules of your jurisdiction, then in fact you are no Mason, and if you are a member of a Masonic Lodge with that attitude, you are in violation of your obligations and should be removed from the fraternity.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiTheKing

If you're a member of that jurisdiction then you are bound to it to a point. If you violate their policies then they can expel you if they see fit.

I'm good friends with the Grand Master of the (lets see if I can get this right) Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Oregon, Idaho, and Montana Incorporated.

But to try and tag him like that is a petty gesture. As a Brother you should maybe temper you actions (words) with wisdom.

reply to post by ExuLucifer

If by turd you mean truth.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If you're a member of that jurisdiction then you are bound to it to a point. If you violate their policies then they can expel you if they see fit.

So now we have a self appointed Masonic lawyer.

As a Brother you should maybe temper you actions (words) with wisdom.

Ditto.

If by turd you mean truth.

Your truth is subjective which is the point I've been clearly trying to make, but if you are such an ideologue that you mistake the glare for the light then that is your own problem.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What is subjective about honoring a voluntary obligation? One doesn't have to be a "self-appointed lawyer" to know what obligation they took. It is outrageous for you to think that every single Mason doesn't know exactly what they agreed to upon accepting their each of their three obligations.

We agree to peacably abide by the laws of our jurisdiction. If one cannot do that, then they should not agree to the obligation.

Of course, if the jurisdiction completely derailed and went into cuckoo land, then any moral person would realize it was time to cut their ties, and cease to be a member, and therefore not violate their obligation nor contribute to an immoral organization. But as long as the jurisdiction is acting justly and upright, then every brother should honor their obligation and submit peacably to those laws.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What is subjective about honoring a voluntary obligation? One doesn't have to be a "self-appointed lawyer" to know what obligation they took. It is outrageous for you to think that every single Mason doesn't know exactly what they agreed to upon accepting their each of their three obligations.

What is subjective is the notion of self appointed regularity if you care to actually follow what has been going on in the discussion.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm not bound by what a "jusidiction" wants.

Then what are you doing in Masonry where you are obligated to adhere to your Grand Lodge's edicts and regualtions?

You are probably opposed to Prince Hall Masonry aren't you?

Not at all. We have had mutual amity in my jurisdiction since before I joined. I have attended several Prince Hall events.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Then what are you doing in Masonry where you are obligated to adhere to your Grand Lodge's edicts and regualtions?

It's called being a free thinker. You can belong to something, and not believe 100% of what you are told. That in my opinion makes you a sheep.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Do you not know how to use the [ quote ] tags? It would make your posts much easier to figure out what you are trying to say.

Even so, I'm not sure what you mean by "self-appointed regularity." Please explain.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer

It's called being a free thinker. You can belong to something, and not believe 100% of what you are told. That in my opinion makes you a sheep.

Sure, I am a member of the United States of America, and the State of Florida, but i don't agree with speed limits, prostitution laws, most of my taxes, the interstate commerce clause, and any number of other things. BUT, I still abide by them, lest I have my rights as a citizen encumbered with fines and jail time!

It is easy to call yourself a free-thinker, but much more difficult to continue to stay a productive member of any group while ignoring the very laws that define that group.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

First, you need to learn to use the quote and reply to features of this forum.

Second, is what I said wrong? I'm just pointing the obvious. You are required to follow the law and rules of the jurisdiction (Grand Lodge) to stay a member in good standing. That's just common sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
First, you need to learn to use the quote and reply to features of this forum.

No I dont.

Second, is what I said wrong? I'm just pointing the obvious. You are required to follow the law and rules of the jurisdiction (Grand Lodge) to stay a member in good standing. That's just common sense.

So that requires sheep group think on top of it with suppression of free thought?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No I dont.

Actually you do. Refusing to do so is plagiarism as the words printed look like they are your own and are not attributed to the original author. Also, you agreed to abide by the terms and conditions of this site upon joining, and they outline the proper use of the quote tags, and demand proper attribution to source material.

I know you don't like following rules, because you are a "free-thinker," but intentionally being obtuse to the rules will probably get your free-thinking ass shown to the door.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join