It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
Exactly key point your dogma is that Lucifer is a fallen angel. I am stating that Lucifer is God, and not a fallen angel. Therefore, your assertions are incorrect.

Calling God 'Lucifer' in the context you are using is the same as calling God 'cabbage' or 'Goony Googoo'. God is God no matter what you call God. Lucifer, in the historical or Biblical context, which is the basis of this thread, is neither God not cabbage. Lucifer is either the planet Venus (not God) or a fallen angel (still not God).

To you Lucifer and God are a synonym.

Enki The King whom commented on the thread a few pages ago if you have actually been following. As I said a 'regular' Mason. I told you I know them personally.

I did not notice his screen name. I have no way of proving or disproving his Masonic affiliation and we should nto operate on hearsay.

The quotes if you actually took the time to read them show that your "regular" freemasonry from its origins constitues no regulatory body.

I read them all, there were only a few lines.

In that it constitutes no regulatory body in Masonry...

The quotes were making reference to a centuries-ago occurence. There is most assuredly a regular governing body of Masonry that exists today in every state of the Union which recognizes the Ancient Landmarks as a determiner for mutual amity. This is not open for dispute, it is fact.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Calling God 'Lucifer' in the context you are using is the same as calling God 'cabbage' or 'Goony Googoo'. God is God no matter what you call God. Lucifer, in the historical or Biblical context, which is the basis of this thread, is neither God not cabbage. Lucifer is either the planet Venus (not God) or a fallen angel (still not God).

To you Lucifer and God are a synonym.

No its not you just like to regurgitate what you want to be true over and over in hopes that it will be when its not reality.

I did not notice his screen name. I have no way of proving or disproving his Masonic affiliation and we should nto operate on hearsay.

Its not hearsay. I've sat in a tyled lodge with him in 'regular' Masonry.

The quotes were making reference to a centuries-ago occurence. There is most assuredly a regular governing body of Masonry that exists today in every state of the Union which recognizes the Ancient Landmarks as a determiner for mutual amity. This is not open for dispute, it is fact.

A centures ago occurance which forms the basis of your self determined idea of being regular. There is no regular masonry as its just an idea created to make it somehow the only Masonry when there were already Masonic lodges in other places, and other Masonic Grand Lodges that preceded it. It is upon for dispute, as it is built upon faulty ground. You said so yourself in another thread that Masonry is not resonating and you are losing members. You stated on the thread that Continental lodges are flourishing, and the only lodges really flourising in your so called 'regular' masonry is those following the Continental tradition. Perhaps this goes back to the notion of you claiming your regularity, and you are the only Masonry, and even one that lacks a true foundational basis for claiming to be the only real one.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave13
reply to post by KSigMason

Maybe you should think and ask YOURSELF why you have not seen this interpretation before.

You think, GOD = DOG , DEVIL = LIVED or what reason would they name animals after JESUS as
a DONKEY, DON- KEY, DON= PRIEST , KEY= CHI = X =+ JESUS
RABBIT= EASTER BUNNY= RABBI = PRIEST, T = + = JESUS
SUN= SON = JESUS

SO DO YOU THINK THIS ALL A CO-INCIDENCE, REASON I WENT ON THIS FORUM, SO ORGANISATIONS LIKE CIA AND THE VATICAN CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE MORE LIKE ME PUSHING FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT. I'm not the only one that knows how the world runs. Religion is only one part of the Conspiracy. You know well that who wins the war re-writes the History books. You know that nearly all the books on Religion are not older then 2000 years. They could have easily created all the religions as one in the last 2000 years. Why do people always say how BUDDA and CHRISTIANITY are the same, reason is the same organisation created them. PAUL CREATED THE NEW TESTAMENT, HE WAS SPY WHO WORKED AGAINST JESUS. If its true that 12 apostles existed then its true that they were murdered.

Hi Dave 13

The Alphabetical system you have used does not quite fit in with the interpretation research.....
Firstly, there was no English Language used in the Old Testament book and definitely no English in the New Testament...
If you are to do a proper research , then use the Hebrew and the Greek!
All your research does not make sense!
Buddhism and Christianity differ in many ways!
The Old Testament was a pre-figuration of the New Testament...
Quote/// ....He spoke through His prophets, through saints, seers, and rulers, and through the events of history until the time had ''.........
“Fully come when everything in heaven and earth should be unified in Christ,” (Eph. 1:10) as Paul put it, “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,” (John 1:14)
S.Paul was not a spy against no one!

ICXC NIKA

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by helen6700

helen6700

Hi Helen, I went back all the way to the Egyptians and the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, etc.

I think you do not understand me!! For the last 2000 years they have lied against Yeshua in every language. Since the new times English has become the spoken language world wide and reason they used English also to go against YESHUA.
Paul is 100% FAKE AND A SPY who wrote the fake Christian Religion.HE IS NOT PART OF THE 12 APOSTLES WHICH WERE ALL KILLED.

I do not want to get Into Budha to deep with you, as this this forum is about Mason's AND ALSO YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
ITS ALL ONE BIG CIRCLE, NUMBERS AND SYMBOLS ARE A BIG GAME TO THE PEOLPE THAT CREATED THIS SYSTEM LAST 2000 YEARS.

DIVIDE AND CONTROL.

You have ears, but you do not hear, you have eyes, but you do not see, you have a mouth ,but do not speak.

When the VATICAN GOES DOWN THAT WILL BE THE EVIDENCE.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

No its not you just like to regurgitate what you want to be true over and over in hopes that it will be when its not reality.

Let me make this clear as possible. The thread is about the historical Satan (Lucifer). I asked if you believe Lucifer (Satan) created the Universe, you said no. End of story. Their is nothing to regurgitate, your own answers display the fact that the historical Satan has no influence on your religious views. After that I do not care what you call God as you do not think God is the historical Satan.

Its not hearsay. I've sat in a tyled lodge with him in 'regular' Masonry.

There is no way to prove or disprove this.

A centures ago occurance which forms the basis of your self determined idea of being regular. There is no regular masonry as its just an idea created to make it somehow the only Masonry when there were already Masonic lodges in other places, and other Masonic Grand Lodges that preceded it. It is upon for dispute, as it is built upon faulty ground.

I can not fathom how you can conclude that the 51 Grand Lodges of the United States, which are in mutual amity with one another, do not constitute the distincy majority of Masonry and are therefore regualr be virtue of their observance of the Ancient Landmarks. This is a fact whether you feel it is based on a faulty premise or not.

You said so yourself in another thread that Masonry is not resonating and you are losing members. You stated on the thread that Continental lodges are flourishing, and the only lodges really flourising in your so called 'regular' masonry is those following the Continental tradition.

You obviously have me confused with someone else as I said no such thing. Feel free to provide a link to where I might have said this if you disagree.

Perhaps this goes back to the notion of you claiming your regularity, and you are the only Masonry, and even one that lacks a true foundational basis for claiming to be the only real one.

Again, the foundation goes back to the adherence of the Ancient Landmarks.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
No, its a fact. We have sat in tyled lodge and chat very often. The christian view of lucifer (satan) is awesome for those who use it to gain power and money via the fear of those they're supposed to be helping. The real idea of Lucifer is much greater and positive than what many blinded think.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiTheKing
No, its a fact. We have sat in tyled lodge and chat very often. The christian view of lucifer (satan) is awesome for those who use it to gain power and money via the fear of those they're supposed to be helping. The real idea of Lucifer is much greater and positive than what many blinded think.

Though you are a blasphemer. Lucifer is supreme, and will reign over your Enki. Twice on Sunday.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no way to prove or disprove this.

Sure it is looks like he just showed back up.

I can not fathom how you can conclude that the 51 Grand Lodges of the United States, which are in mutual amity with one another, do not constitute the distincy majority of Masonry and are therefore regualr be virtue of their observance of the Ancient Landmarks. This is a fact whether you feel it is based on a faulty premise or not.

That does not mean anything. As I showed you its your own self containing entity. Just because you create an self containing entity that people enter into does not make you any more "regular", any better, or any other "insert here". It is a fact that I've shown with my previous quotes that I've provided that while it is its own entity it constitutes no authority over Masonry. It is merely a group of Masons who agree in the ideas in which were promolgated. Nothing more and nothing less.

Again, the foundation goes back to the adherence of the Ancient Landmarks.

You mean Ancient landmarks that were created by a "Modern" Grand Lodge at the time. Please tell me more about how they were changed, and updated attested to their immutable consistency of being time immemorial.
edit on 14-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Lucifer = Enki, for he doesnt care what u call him....its whats in ur heart AKA your mind. As the mind is more powerful than matter. btw, dont your wear a jesus piece?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Lucifer = Enki, for he doesnt care what u call him....its whats in ur heart AKA your mind. As the mind is more powerful than matter. btw, dont your wear a jesus piece?

Not a Jesus piece though I will wear a Rosary from time to time. Perhaps I should make a Luciferian Rosary Prayer. What makes you think Lucifer is a he? More blasphemy...
edit on 14-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I am severely starting to doubt your truthfulness as taking advantage of someone is distinctly against each of the degree's teachings.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ExuLucifer

U should, unlike a catholic rosary, those who use the luciferian ones use chants and tones to unlock their pineal gland and calm their energies. As opposed to just reciting things and not actually FEELING or understanding whats being said/done. Sipus maxus tipus

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

That does not mean anything. As I showed you its your own self containing entity. Just because you create an self containing entity that people enter into does not make you any more "regular", any better, or any other "insert here".

No one said it is better, that is for the individual to decide. But it is certainly, by virtue of its size, the majority and therefore regular.

It is a fact that I've shown with my previous quotes that I've provided that while it is its own entity it constitutes no authority over Masonry. It is merely a group of Masons who agree in the ideas in which were promolgated. Nothing more and nothing less.

There is certainly authority, a Grand Lodge can revoke the Charter of any subordinate Lodge that does not follow the Landmarks, Constitution or By-Laws of its jurisdiction.

You mean Ancient landmarks that were created by a "Modern" Grand Lodge at the time. Please tell me more about how they were changed, and updated attested to their immutable consistency of being time immemorial.

I never said the existed from time immemorial, only that they are the basis for Masonic recognition in regards regularity.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No one said it is better, that is for the individual to decide. But it is certainly, by virtue of its size, the majority and therefore regular.

That is an illogical statement. The Catholic Church has the most "Christians" doesn't make them any more right or regular. I think while you belong to your jurisdiction thats fine, but this idea that because of some document that someone created that was changed to begin with doesnt make you any more regular than anyone else. This is exactly why your lodges will eventually die out.

There is certainly authority, a Grand Lodge can revoke the Charter of any subordinate Lodge that does not follow the Landmarks, Constitution or By-Laws of its jurisdiction.

Again "of its jurisdiction" of the self contained entity that created it. Its kind of like the idea of exclusive territorial jurisdiction.

I never said the existed from time immemorial, only that they are the basis for Masonic recognition in regards regularity.

Of your jurisdictions so called regularity.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Fuk jurisdictions, they mean nothing. No one is a better person because their under any regular or irregular lodge/grandlodge. I know some who are awaken and positive ppl but most are still asleep and know nothing about anything in the fraternity. Seeking light is not something that should be forced by a "jurisdiction", it should be something someone does regardless of barriers or obstacles, ESPECIALLY ones put in place by MAN....seek it and find it by any means possible and dont expect to find it in a place of a majority of one religious belief.

Sipus Maxus Tipus

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I take advantage of no man or mind. However, I do believe all have the freedom of mind to speak their idea's. After all, where would civilization be without the sharing of ideas and thoughts? NO MAN holds the truth of anything about creation.

Sipus Maxus Tipus

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

HELEN,

IN HEBREW JUST FOR YOU,

6 = ' I'

I I I = 666

FRIDAY IN HEBREW = ום שיש Don't forget to read from right to left.

6th letter in the hebrew alphabet = " I" , same as the 6 numeral which is also " I"

To pronounce the 6th alphabet "I" is WAW or VAV

WAW is old HEBREW AND ANCIENT EGYTIAN IS WRITTEN " Y"

From Y it went to " I " and then the greeks took it and made it " F"

So Y is YESHUA, WHICH BECAME THE LETTER " F= FRIDAY

I hope you are CLUEY enough to understand all this.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

The Hebrew word שטן – “satan” means adversary or accuser.
“Satan” is pronounced as “sah-tahn.”

ADVERSARY- a person or group opposing or hostile to another person or group, enemy or opponent

ACCUSER - a person who accuses another

JESUS- YESHUA opposed his enemies and they were hostile towards him, they Crucified him and

wrote the REVELATIONS AGAINST HIM AS THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, DRAGON , DEVIL,

LUCIFER ETC ETC ETC.

So I'm also SATAN now because I'm opposing AGAINST MY EMEMIES.

YESHUA-JESUS IS SATAN IN THE REVELATION AND
SATAN IS NOT AS EVIL A WORD AS IS MADE OUT TO BE.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave13

HELEN,

IN HEBREW JUST FOR YOU,

6 = ' I'

I I I = 666

FRIDAY IN HEBREW = ום שיש Don't forget to read from right to left.

6th letter in the hebrew alphabet = " I" , same as the 6 numeral which is also " I"

To pronounce the 6th alphabet "I" is WAW or VAV

WAW is old HEBREW AND ANCIENT EGYTIAN IS WRITTEN " Y"

From Y it went to " I " and then the greeks took it and made it " F"

So Y is YESHUA, WHICH BECAME THE LETTER " F= FRIDAY

I hope you are CLUEY enough to understand all this.

Hi dave 13/

It doesnt matter if I read from left to right or right to left....I dont read Hebrew....
The New Testament was written in Greek and giving me Hebrew letters and numbers wont make any sense!
But thank you anyways!

ICXC NIKA

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join