It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13
There is no difference in the Catholic Church or Free mason worship, both are mislead in a big way. In the Catholic mass after taking the bread the priest will say SECRET FAITH, not many people do not take notice when the priest mentions this.

I distinctly recall the Priest saying, 'Body of Christ'.

With Masons its the same, they themselves do not know
the true meaning of of their worship.

There is no worship in a Masonic Lodge

In Hebrew Satan is SHATON

Actually it is ha-satan.

...both Free MASONS AND CHRISTIAN WORSHIP THE SAME PERSON...

This Mason does not believe in either.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

This Mason does not believe in either.

Neither does this one.

And to think anyone worships a "person" as the poster put it, is a red flag right off the bat! Nobody should be worshipping a person, only a God, and then again, why would a God want "worship?" I just don't get it. Reverence maybe, respect maybe, but not worship.
edit on 9-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

As I stated previously there is a distinct seperation between the order and the church. Bishop Hoeller did not charter the order as it was chartered by another Gnostic Bishop. Even still the order has no ties in and of itself to any Gnostic Church, and is a stand alone order though it counts primarily Gnostics among its ranks. One need only to petition the order through the Grand Master or an individual lodge if one is in your area.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
As I stated previously there is a distinct seperation between the order and the church.

Can you provide a link or further information as I would like to research the differences when I have time.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

**implied facepalm**

There is no worshiping in Freemasonry since the Fraternity is not a religion or a church.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Through a traditional line of filiation nearly one thousand years old, we are heirs to such august orders as:
•L'Ordre de le Crosse de Genet
•L'Ordre de Saint Michael
•L'Ordre de la Toison d'or
•L'Ordre de Saint Lazarre de Jerusalem
•... among others

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ExuLucifer

And what is the relation to Ecclesia Gnostica which you said this is an order of?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There is no relation as I have said previously. The order and the Church are independent of each other. The Grand Master of the order however is a Priest of Ecclessia Gnostica.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
There is no relation as I have said previously. The order and the Church are independent of each other. The Grand Master of the order however is a Priest of Ecclessia Gnostica.

Does the Grand Master adhere to the same principles as Hoeller? Additionally, how are they able to use the same name if they are not related? Is this something that Hoeller gave his approval to or is there a different explantion?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The Grand Master more or less would as the individual is a Priest at the church. The order and the church do not use the same name. Hoeller's approval would not be needed he has no authority in the order. The only approval that would seemingly have been required is the allowance of the lodge to operate in the Ecclessia Gnostica which it does.
edit on 9-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: clarification

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

O.T.O. and Ecclessia Gnostica? Is that what we are discussing here? It would be helpful to be clear on the subject, for our sake but also for those who are inquiring into Gnosticism. Thank you for clarification.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

O.T.O. and Ecclessia Gnostica? Is that what we are discussing here? It would be helpful to be clear on the subject, for our sake but also for those who are inquiring into Gnosticism. Thank you for clarification.

No this is not in reference to the OTO. Most of the Gnostic Churches do not have any association with Thelema. In fact the order in reference the Grand Master forbids anyone as a member who is a member of OTO. As an aside I've gotten your messages, but per the ATS moderators I need 20 posts before I can reply.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Oh! I didn't realize that a new poster had to pass that threshold before responding to PM. Anyway, thanks for the quick response and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Yes I wrote to the staff when I couldnt reply, and that was the answer.

No problem and thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Which two quotes are you referring to?

The one where you claim that the Christians believe the 'devil' rules in hell or the one where you think (L)ucifer is the name of a fallen angel.

Both of which you were proven wrong on . . . . The (L)ucifer term is regarded as the state to which the angel has fallen (see your own source). The 'devil' ruling in hell was also shown to be false . . . .

I am baffled by your claims too often now to know what the 'F' you are talking about half the time.

Also I am still waiting on list of Luciferian and Satanic texts which you have read as you claim to be knowledgeable in such matters but your claims make me very much doubt that.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

-In catholic mass the priest does say Body of Christ but he also mentions Secret Faith. I'm a catholic so I know. MASONS HAVE A SECRET RITUAL- both are the same.

-In a Masonic lodge they don't worship but they have rituals exactly the same as the Catholic Church, both are the same meaning. At the end its all Rituals. But they do not know the true meaning of their rituals, same with the Catholics.

-SATAN in OLD Hebrew means SHATAN- Adversary-opponent-a person apposing or hostile to another group-enemy. Jesus was the SHATAN- Jesus is SATAN IN THE EYES OF THE OPPONENT WHO CRUCIFIED HIM.

- Well I'm a Catholic and I don't believe in either as well. But I do believe that Jesus existed and was a good person and that the Catholic Church and Free masons have rituals against Jesus.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

True no worship but Rituals, both CatholiC Church and Free Masons have Rituals, and both the followers-members do not know the true MEANING. And agian I will mention Satan is SHATAN in OLD HEBREW- Adversary, opponent. So Jesus was the SHATAN, OPPONENT TO THE LEADERS WHO CRUCIFIED HIM.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by helen6700
Therefore a Christian cannot be part of this sect of Masons!
He cannot be both...you cannot have TWO GODS!

There are no 'two Gods', God is God.

So, which God is the God that one adheres to in masonic tradition?

ICXC NIKA

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by dave13

**implied facepalm**

There is no worshiping in Freemasonry since the Fraternity is not a religion or a church.

Hi KSig/

Of course there is Worship in Freemasonry....

Quote///Mackey says: "As Masons we are taught never to commence any great or important undertaking without first invoking the blessing and protection of Deity,
and this is because Masonry is a religious institution." (Masonic Ritualist, p. 44)

"Masonry is a religious institution, its ceremonies are part of a really religious worship." (Encyclopedia, p. 60)

ICXC NIKA

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Last I checked Masons sing Christian hymns, so clearly they worship the opposite. At least the lodge I visited, exclusively sings Christian hymns, I suppose other lodges are open to singing the hymns of the respective members' religions, I've yet to hear a story of a book of the devil being placed on the table or devil hymns sung at a lodge.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join