It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You did not really answer my question.

Am i lacing up the combat boots or not?

What i am getting at, is this the straw to break the camels back as it were..?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Some govts are trying to begin new version of crusade to legitimate their wrong actions.

But media and fast way of communication is not always helping them.

All the invasions and looting is condemned.

Making fun of other people's belief is not good. Specially when there is no puppet to control the situation.

Divide and conquer is wrong.

And we should be aware.

All 911 and other things was a theory to use the old remaining power of war on religions.

But I think after 10 years people should be aware of what is the war for , what is the division for.

9/11 and post 9/11 actions was a war on Muslims and their countries.

But it is just a front to win the world's energy resources to establish one world govt.

Stealing and looting and racism and discrimination is bad.

Hope I am clear here.

As a Muslim , I do not support killing American ambassador for what Holly wood is making.

But I also condemn holly wood and war on religions.

+ I also believe , If owners of oil resources were Christians , we could have Christiano-phobia , which could be also condemned.

Remember people. We are people. We are not blind supporters of greedy investors.

Peace.
edit on 12-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The radical uneducated tools who constantly defile Islam by doing stuff like attacking an embassy and killing diplomatic staff is not blowback.

Yah? I thought this was just another straw on the camels back. What about the NATO tools that bombed the country into the lawless state it now is? Do you think they observe any international law, mores or decency? Attacking an embassy? What about those who destroy nations?

You seem to protest with selective memory...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Foppezao
So how is the Libyan embassy doing? does it still stand?

They burned it to the ground.

It's my guess a new embassy will be built in Tripoli.

This time it will be built like a fortress.

We are expecting more attacks.

ghe, i mean the Libyan embassy in your capitol

btw..weird thing is, the embassy is in Tripoli, the consulate in benghazi, why attack there and why was the ambassador in the consulate?
edit on 12-9-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

link   
I also have a question that I want skeptic people to answer.

Why Hollywood is making a new fire between religions in the anniversary of 9/11 ?

link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
So someone named Sam Bacile makes a derogatory film about Muhammad and Islam. Nobody really seems to have ever heard of him before this (try Googling him). Depending on the source he's either:

Israeli-American
Jewish but not Israeli
An Egyptian Coptic Christian ex-patriate
An Iranian
A young filmmaker
A 50-something Californian real estate developer
A 75 year old

He and the others who made the film allegedly claim that he raised $5 million from 100 Jewish families to make the movie.

I dont buy the propaganda here about the movie being to blame, but hold on,
a good point you have here. Ok, could this have been released in coordination
with the events? Hmmmm.

We are aware that Secretary of State Clinton has blamed the movie,
but we are smarter than that.

Remember KONY 2012? We saw through that too.
edit on 12-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

So someone named Sam Bacile makes a derogatory film about Muhammad and Islam. Nobody really seems to have ever heard of him before this (try Googling him). Depending on the source he's either:

Israeli-American
Jewish but not Israeli
An Iranian
A young filmmaker
A 75 year old

He and the others who made the film allegedly claim that he raised $5 million from 100 Jewish families to make the movie.

Sorry, this is ATS. We dont buy the propaganda here about the movie being to blame.

yes, this is ATS, "we" buy the propaganda that "this is an act of WAAAAR"

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So i guess "the spring" also begins for the Copts?...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

yes, this is ATS, "we" buy the propaganda that "this is an act of WAAAAR"

It is an election year, I was waiting for an October Suprise.
Sometimes they come early.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Another update

Breaking news: Police fires teargas to break protests in front of US embassy in Tunisia.

Here is the link(RT news)

Condemning the attack, the US urged all American embassies across the world to take extra precautions. Calls for more protests are already being raised in Egypt, Afghanistan, Algeria and other countries.

In Tunisia, police fired teargas and tear bullets to disperse protesters outside the US embassy in the country 's capital. Around three hundred Salafist demonstrators gathered outside the embassy in Tunis to condemn the controversial film. After rallying peacefully for several hours, they then attempted to break through the gates of the embassy compound.

At the same time, Palestinian demonstrators in Gaza burned a US flag.

This is literally spreading like a wild fire.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Israeli-American
Jewish but not Israeli
An Iranian
A young filmmaker
A 75 year old

with the events? Hmmmm.

Yep, and yep!

The movie is being used for blame and shame. It is all smoke and mirrors. That film clip was release in July. Only now is it causing outrage? Nope, as I said earlier in the thread; this was not a reaction to the movie, this was a planned action.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There are pictures. In them you can see the ambassador was still alive and being "helped" to his feet by several bystanders. There are rumors flying around about him being rushed to the hospital by sympathetic civilians and that he was taken from them by another mob. Like I said, there are pictures, but the thread I started that included a link to them was deemed "inappropriate for ATS" and deleted.

The fact that some people tried to help the man should be an indication for everyone to take a deep breath and calm down before someone does something they will later regret. I am no muslem apologist by ANY stretch of the imagination, but it should give pause to any who are currently screaming for bloody revenge.

Does anyone know of a website that actually reports unfiltered breaking news?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You did not really answer my question.

Am i lacing up the combat boots or not?

What i am getting at, is this the straw to break the camels back as it were..?

We will have to wait and see.

I thought they would attack Israel.

I just read they stole the documents in the embassy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idahomie
There are pictures. In them you can see the ambassador was still alive and being "helped" to his feet by several bystanders. There are rumors flying around about him being rushed to the hospital by sympathetic civilians and that he was taken from them by another mob. Like I said, there are pictures, but the thread I started that included a link to them was deemed "inappropriate for ATS" and deleted.

The fact that some people tried to help the man should be an indication for everyone to take a deep breath and calm down before someone does something they will later regret. I am no muslem apologist by ANY stretch of the imagination, but it should give pause to any who are currently screaming for bloody revenge.

Yes, the Drudge Report.

It's all there along with our State Dept. official Chris Stevens.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idahomie

It should give pause, you're right. But unfortunatly, the brow beating militant EXTREMISTS have their mind set on more bloodshed. As per usual. Testosterone fuled cluster #, here we come.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Israeli-American
Jewish but not Israeli
An Iranian
A young filmmaker
A 75 year old

with the events? Hmmmm.

Yep, and yep!

The movie is being used for blame and shame. It is all smoke and mirrors. That film clip was release in July. Only now is it causing outrage? Nope, as I said earlier in the thread; this was not a reaction to the movie, this was a planned action.

Okay, then what's the next step of the plan?

Who is in charge?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The movie looks like a prank. It looks like it was shot in front of a billboard promoting dune buggies.

My sympathies to the ambassador's family and those of the other staff members killed, but one could hardly say, after Afghanistan, that this was unexpected.
edit on 12-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Who is in charge?

The boys in the basement.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

the funny thing is some people cant see why

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Some govts are trying to begin new version of crusade to legitimate their wrong actions.

Making fun of other people's belief is not good. Specially when there is no puppet to control the situation.

But I also condemn holly wood and war on religions.

You're a bunch of primitive retards and cave man mentality. How can you go and kill a human being over an alleged insult, be that of a religious symbol or whatever? Is the 21 century and you still want to cope in this world with a barbarian mentality? And you call others crusaders? Crusades were over 6 centuries ago. Time to do some reality check and be up to date.

edit on 12-9-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join