It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney 'Outraged' Over Obama 'Sympathy' for Embassy Attackers

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Obama is hiding under his desk because he gave $1.5 Billion to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Do you care at all about FACTS?

I don't think so, but maybe other will read this and understand that you are lying.

Are saying Obama and Hillary did not give the Muslim brotherhood $1.5 Billion?

Did you even care to read the exposition in the link I provided? It doesn't seem to be the case, because you wouldn't be asking otherwise.

Do you even care about the words spoken by Democrat Senator Patrick Leahy?

Ignoring Senator Patrick Leahy is a mistake.

It makes your spin incredibly weak.

Hannity also reported on the $1.5 Billion going to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Is this some vast ring wing conspiracy? OOPS! Patrick Leahy is not a republican!

Ummm...........never mind then.

Seek the truth. Hillary signed the waiver. Stop lying!

- Hannity Exposes the Truth -

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am outraged over Romney response to Obama,

www.businessweek.com...

Instead, Mitt Romney’s criticism of President Barack Obama’s handling of the attacks in Egypt and Libya that led to the death of a U.S. ambassador yesterday fueled questions -- even among his allies -- about the Republican presidential nominee’s inexperience on national security as his campaign is pushing to gain traction by refocusing on jobs and the economy.

This all sounds like another right wing-blame game and twisting the facts.
Fox news

edit on 13-9-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I can't be responsible for Leahy or someone else not getting the facts.

The administration allowed for the money to be paid to US contractors and such to work with the Egyptian military. It didn't fill up coffers of the Muslim Brotherhood as the dumb-@ss right wing nuts keep saying.

EDIT TO ADD:

I can't be responsible for Hannity trash talk either. Derp.

edit on 13-9-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I am outraged over Romney response to Obama,

www.businessweek.com...

Instead, Mitt Romney’s criticism of President Barack Obama’s handling of the attacks in Egypt and Libya that led to the death of a U.S. ambassador yesterday fueled questions -- even among his allies -- about the Republican presidential nominee’s inexperience on national security as his campaign is pushing to gain traction by refocusing on jobs and the economy.

This all sounds like another right wing-blame game and twisting the facts.
Fox news

edit on 13-9-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Our American Ambassador Chris Stevens was assassinated on 9/11/2012.

It happened on Obamas watch.

It's hard to spin those facts.

Nice try.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I can't be responsible for Leahy or someone else not getting the facts.

The administration allowed for the money to be paid to US contractors and such to work with the Egyptian military. It didn't fill up coffers of the Muslim Brotherhood as the dumb-@ss right wing nuts keep saying.

Name calling only takes away your credibility.

It will probably be Senator Patrick Leahy demanding the resignation of Hillary Clinton.

He was there and saw the big picture. Hillary rolled the dice and got burned.

This all happened on Obamas watch.

He will be held accountable.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So, what does that have to do with anything? 4 people died. While when bush was in office, 9/11/01 was about 3,000 and he even knew there would be an attack. Embassy attacks are somewhat common through presidential candidates in one way or another

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It didn't fill up coffers of the Muslim Brotherhood as the dumb-@ss right wing nuts keep saying.

Of course we are supposed to take your word on that?

It never ceases to surprise me at the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the
introduction of useful knowledge. Well almost, except when it comes to your efforts.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

Too bad this statement is the extent of Mr. Romney's foreign policy experience

Sit down! No one is going to elect a president named Mitt. Or someone who drove on vacation with his dog on his car. So much for mans' beloved best friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Nice try.

You know what's spinning facts? Spinning facts is trying to pin EVERYTHING on Obama. Newsbreak: a lot of terrible crimes are happening all over the world, from Denver to slums in Bangladesh. I'm certain that you think it's all Obama's fault.

Extremists can strike unexpectedly and severely without us getting a chance to get intelligence on them. If one thinks that Obama must have powers like in "Lord of the Rings", they must be fools.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by buddhasystem

So your an Obama supporter are you?

So you can't spell "you are"? Thought so.

Seriously, the only thing I do support is common sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

So, what does that have to do with anything? 4 people died. While when bush was in office, 9/11/01 was about 3,000 and he even knew there would be an attack. Embassy attacks are somewhat common through presidential candidates in one way or another

An American ambassador was assassinated on Obamas watch.

The attack came from the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda.

The attacks continue. Turn on your TV.

Hillary rolled the dice and signed the waiver that bypassed the U.S.congress.

$1.5 Billion went to the Muslim Brotherhood. - March 21, 2012 -

Just call Senator Patrick Leahy. He will fill in any blanks.

Click on the Hannity link. It''s all there.

There is - direct - cause and effect to the actions of Obama & Hillary.

The Muslim Brotherhood played them for a fool.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If one thinks that Obama must have powers like in "Lord of the Rings", they must be fools.

No, but he does command the Drone killings.
And mass Collateral Damage.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Sit down! No one is going to elect a president named Mitt.

Yes, people would rather vote for Change. Slow Change. Painful Change.
Change that is real slow and painful.

On the campaign trail, Obama often states that 'change is hard'. In a video to activists at the progressive Netroots Nation in June, he said that 'change is hard, but we've seen it's possible'.

During her prime-time Democratic convention speech this month, Michelle Obama said that her husband often reminded her that 'change is hard and change is slow'. In June, she told a Chicago audience: 'Real change is slow. Real change is difficult and it's painful.' source

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Nobody seems to be listening to the true timeline.....if it matters at all.

Romney made his remarks before any violence occured, he made his remarks in reply to the ridiculous statement the Embassy put out...BEFORE any violence started.

The MSM is just angry that he called out the savior and he was right.

In reply to the "smiling" picture that was well before any violence occured also......but keep spinning your lies and working for the Savior supporting MSM....
edit on 13-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

link   

Nice try.

You know what's spinning facts? Spinning facts is trying to pin EVERYTHING on Obama. Newsbreak: a lot of terrible crimes are happening all over the world, from Denver to slums in Bangladesh. I'm certain that you think it's all Obama's fault.

Extremists can strike unexpectedly and severely without us getting a chance to get intelligence on them. If one thinks that Obama must have powers like in "Lord of the Rings", they must be fools.

Yes! Muslim extremists can strike - all over the world - now that they have $1.5 Billion to

burn through. The Muslim Brotherhood is having trouble in Yemen.

That embassy looks like a fortress. The attackers are losing the battle.

Don't you have a problem with the Muslim Brotherhood burning American flags

that were purchased with our money?

Hillary Clinton should resign immediately.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It didn't fill up coffers of the Muslim Brotherhood as the dumb-@ss right wing nuts keep saying.

Of course we are supposed to take your word on that?

No you are not supposed to rely on my word, but you are expected to have reading comprehension skills. The right wing propaganda machine is counting on GOP base to not have much of that, and it appears their gamble is paying off. But I digress:

LINK

Upon further inspection though, it seems that while the Egyptian qualms hold some water, the American complaints appear to be more recognizable as mere partisan discourse. The money, said to be intended for the MB, is actually for the Egyptian military and is obligated to be used to pay U.S. defense and security companies providing equipment and support for the military, according to the Guardian

Anyone who knows anything about Egypt understands that it is the military who holds they keys to power in that country, not some Brotherhood du Jour. If the US is forging ties with the military, while supporting domestic business in the meantime, more power to them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

If one thinks that Obama must have powers like in "Lord of the Rings", they must be fools.

No, but he does command the Drone killings.
And mass Collateral Damage.

I see! So Obama is "weak"? Or is he "too aggressive"? The usual GOP schizophrenic dilemma.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Nobody seems to be listening to the true timeline.....if it matters at all.

Romney made his remarks before any violence occured, he made his remarks in reply to the ridiculous statement the Embassy put out...BEFORE any violence started.

Mitt Romney attacked the incredibly weak statement made by the State Department.

Weakness fails.

The appeasement statement was pathetic. The White House ran away from it.

Mitt Romney did the right thing. The Obama administration is incompetent.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

$1.5 Billion went to the Muslim Brotherhood. - March 21, 2012 -

It went to the US security firms working with the Egyptian Army. If you can't tell the difference between that, and a payment to Muslim Brotherhood (a party which doesn't own the Army), there is no argument with you because you don't care to use logic.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
And I wonder why he hasn't got his briefings yet?

I don't know, but that's all the more reason for him to keep his mouth shut about something he has no clue about.

Turn on your TV.

Perhaps you should turn yours OFF.

reply to post by timetothink

Originally posted by timetothink

Even if that is true, it really doesn't matter. He had no business criticizing the President for what someone across the world said. He had no business making a statement in haste that could make our country look divided and weak.

He was right to criticize Obama for something he didn't say?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join