It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney 'Outraged' Over Obama 'Sympathy' for Embassy Attackers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Lets compare pics, shall we?

Obama takes a bow, instead of an apology.
Those who have investigated 9/11, many come to the conclusion
that the Saudis were directly involved. So, why did Obama then bow
to the same leaders in power as those linked to 9/11?

www.youtube.com...

This same day, 9/11 and a decade later we have another attack,
and what is Obama doing? He initially made excuses for their murderous
actions!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
This is something that many ATSers to the rightwing of the political spectrum fail to under. Just because you have the "right" to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Ditto the left. Example - The left supports abortion.
Just because you have a 'right' to do it doesn't make it the right thing to do.
But that's a topic for another thread ..

Anyways ... Romney was opportunistic and politicalized a tragedy. That was CRASS and wrong.
However, what he said about Obama was correct. And Obama's team would have done the
exact same thing ("Never let a good crisis go to waste" - Obama's buddy Rahm said that)
Obama flubbed this entire thing. But Hillary got it right.
The 3am phone call commercial from 2008 .... it was prophetic.

The people who made the film had a right to do so. It's their right to an opinion. It's their right to free speech. Sure, it instigates trouble. But the fault for the murders is WITH THOSE WHO MURDERED .. not with those who expressed their opinion. If everyone on the planet who murdered someone else claimed it wasn't their fault because they were 'instigated' to murder .. then we'd be lower than the animals. Supposedly we all are evolved and have something called self control.

Picture the film makers as the KKK
Picture the Muslims as the people in Harlem.
Picture Obama as a cop in the area trying to do crowd control but impotent to the situation.

Suppose the KKK was expressing their opinion by marching in their sheets through Harlem in NYC. They have a right to express their opinion. They'd be stupid to do so and if they got shot they'd be given the Darwin Award .. but the ultimate fault for the murder would still be with whoever shot the KKK'r. The cop would have to arrest the shooter for murder .. if he could find him.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

It's not a contradiction. When people engage in a global disagreement, a scuffle, a fight or a war, it IS possible for both to be at fault for the situation. Neither may have an excuse to do what they have done. Both can be at fault. Both can be wrong, regardless of what's legally right or wrong.

Like FlyersFan said above, only the murderers are at fault for the murders. But the people who used this situation to inflame religious tensions are at fault for purposely inflaming religious tensions. (And at this point, I'm not at all sure we know who all those people are.)

The Young Turks Video
edit on 9/13/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Lets compare pics, shall we?

Ah, so you want to compare pics of Obama showing deference to the Saudi King, then let's compare pics.

And that was in the aftermath of 9/11.

TBH this is what ALL of our presidents have done. They show deference to foreign heads of state, they bow, they kiss them (Bush), sometimes they hug them. It's called diplomacy.

Now, since you brought these up, how does this compare to Romney's comments and smirking while announcing the deaths of Americans and claiming Obama "sympathizes" with the attackers?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You and the extremists are tight are you? Sorry I disappointed you and my post didn't meet your expectations. Luckily I am not depending on you for a grade. You are under the misguided notion I care what you think and everyone thinks like you. Wrong on both counts. Enjoy a spectacular day.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Xuenchen,
You are "the boy who cried secret muslim"

You post on avergage, 2 anti Obama threads a day!

If and when Obama actually does something terrible, who will believe you? Up to this point you have certainly yet to show anything of substance.

Did Obama beat you up in grade school or something? Seriously. There is something deep inside you that demands attention. These daily threads are a fanatic obsession.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Maybe he was smiling because he saw through the reporters,(cough) I hesitate to call them that, contrived questions, one they ask six or seven times, you know the gotcha questions they plotted to trip him up?

Both the reporters and Obama attacked Romney before they were critical of the rioters.

What is it people see in this man Obama, that makes them such tools?

www.theblaze.com...

And I wonder why he hasn't got his briefings yet?

Mitt Romney does not currently receive national security briefings, his campaign confirmed to CBS News today.

Typically, presidential candidates begin receiving briefings after securing their party's nomination, which Romney did in Tampa two weeks ago.

"It's a long-standing practice for presidential candidates and select advisers to be provided intelligence briefings following the party's nominating convention," Shawn Turner, the spokesman for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, told CNN in June. "During the last presidential campaign, all the candidates began receiving briefings in September following the conventions."

www.cbsnews.com...

What are they hiding, or what are they plotting?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think you're making something out of nothing.

"The Intelligence Community is working closely with the Romney campaign to finalize the logistics for the candidate briefings," he told CBS News. "The process is moving forward on schedule and we are not aware of any concerns."

Source

If Romney's people thought there was a problem, I'm CERTAIN they would use it against Obama. Romney has proven that he will use EVERY available opportunity to smear Obama for his own political gain. It's only been a couple weeks.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Senator Patrick Leahy saw this all coming back in March 2012.

The Muslim Brotherhood played Obama and Hillary for a fool.

President Mitt Romney is just pointing out the poor judgement by the

Obama Administration.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Thank you for sharing. Much happens without most knowing.

reply to post by timetothink

True. Romney may not be the smirking chump, proud that he could utter such words. OTOH, if he was "coping", I wonder why? Did he have to say something he was told to say, for the sake of the campaign, but was stressed out over having to say it?

I had a friend give me a frantic phonecall, almost in tears, asking if I had heard what Romney had said, especially about the "values". In the past, she has called herself a moderate Republican, but she now was frantic about stopping Romney from being elected POTUS. She didn't like what he said and was going to email the RNC. She believes if Romney is elected, he will start wars using the Bush Doctrine or sew more hatred against America where now there is none to little.
edit on 13-9-2012 by desert because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
reply to post by Terminal1

Thank you for sharing. Much happens without most knowing.

reply to post by timetothink

True. Romney may not be the smirking chump, proud that he could utter such words. OTOH, if he was "coping", I wonder why? Did he have to say something he was told to say, for the sake of the campaign, but was stressed out over having to say it?

I had a friend give me a frantic phonecall, almost in tears, asking if I had heard what Romney had said, especially about the "values". In the past, she has called herself a moderate Republican, but she now was frantic about stopping Romney from being elected POTUS. She didn't like what he said and was going to email the RNC. She believes if Romney is elected, he will start wars using the Bush Doctrine or sew more hatred against America where now there is none to little.
edit on 13-9-2012 by desert because: punctuation

I have a democrat friend who is also frantic about Obama.

If Obama is re-elected he might give $$$ billions more to the Muslim Brotherhood !

- The Obama teachers lounge foreign policy mumbo jumbo has resulted in the

assassination of Ambassador Chris Stevens. -

The Muslim Brotherhood has played Obama for a fool.

We need better leadership in the White House.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by SaturnFX

The week before 9/11 and the President didn't meet with intel. You tell me. On the anniversary of 9/11 and you don't have enough marines prortecting the embassy? You tell me.

Thank you! Where was the intel on this, we have a president negligent to attend
intelligence briefings, that even made the news.

Obama skips more than half of daily intelligence meetings

That is a silly piece of Spin/BS by a right wing spin group....also notice from your Link, the only legitimate source they found said...

National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor about the findings..

He says that the president reads his PDB every day

Vietor also directed me to a Post story written this year in which Obama officials discuss the importance of the intelligence meeting and extol how brilliantly the president runs it.
“Obama reads the PDB ahead of time and comes to the morning meeting with questions. Intelligence briefers are there to answer those questions, expand on a point or raise a new issue,”

The Post reported. “One regular participant in the roughly 500 Oval Office sessions during Obama’s presidency said the meetings show a president consistently participating in an exploration of foreign policy and intelligence issues.”

Contrasted to his predecessor who invaded a nation on false intelligence or the man vying for his job right now...who has blundered every fact and foreign policy issue thus far....Night and Day contrast.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Could it be because when he made his first statement the State department didnt release information about the deaths. He was simply pointing out in his original statement that the embassy apologizing for a film they had no control of was inappropriate

Can you elaborate on the timing of these events? Like, Romney referred to the statement from the embassy in Cairo before the killings took place. And frankly, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that the film was "promoted" by special interests who simply wanted an event like this to take place. The film was translated into Arabic a few days ago. If you think that's a coincidence, I'm the Chinese Emperor.

And Obamas weak foreign policy has weakened the nation in the eyes of our enemy.

Obama is raining missiles upon the militants' heads using US drones, and finally OBL is dead. Any statement like this from Romney is just a Big Lie tactics. Weak? Derp.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by dragonridr

Could it be because when he made his first statement the State department didnt release information about the deaths. He was simply pointing out in his original statement that the embassy apologizing for a film they had no control of was inappropriate

Can you elaborate on the timing of these events? Like, Romney referred to the statement from the embassy in Cairo before the killings took place. And frankly, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that the film was "promoted" by special interests who simply wanted an event like this to take place. The film was translated into Arabic a few days ago. If you think that's a coincidence, I'm the Chinese Emperor.

And Obamas weak foreign policy has weakened the nation in the eyes of our enemy.

Obama is raining missiles upon the militants' heads using US drones, and finally OBL is dead. Any statement like this from Romney is just a Big Lie tactics. Weak? Derp.

Obama is hiding under his desk because he gave $1.5 Billion to the Muslim Brotherhood.

They are attacking our embassies and burning our flags with U.S. taxpayer dollars!

------------
This is just the beginning.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Obama is hiding under his desk because he gave $1.5 Billion to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Do you care at all about FACTS?

I don't think so, but maybe other will read this and understand that you are lying.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I don't think so, but maybe other will read this and understand that you are lying.

Are saying Obama and Hillary did not give the Muslim brotherhood $1.5 Billion?

- Foolish Endeavor - Sen. Patrick Leahy

Denial is no way to go through life.

Maybe you should call Democrat Senator Patrick Leahy and ask him why

it is foolish to give the Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 Billion?

He will tell you the truth.

----------
BTW, i saw the Fox News interview of Sen. Patrick Leahy.

"This is foolish." I wonder why he said that?

edit on 13-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Are saying Obama and Hillary did not give the Muslim brotherhood $1.5 Billion?

Did you even care to read the exposition in the link I provided? It doesn't seem to be the case, because you wouldn't be asking otherwise.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So what is your point bringing Bush into this?
Point is to Obamites Obama can do no wrong.

Thats why you had to bring in Bush.

Do you condone all of the Drone killings too?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Let's look at Romney back in 2011

As you can see, Mitt is true to his flip-flop opportunistic self. Truth is, he doesn't have a position on anything (including Libya) until he can manufacture one to order to score some political points. What a sleezebag.

First, he says Obama was "weak" on Libya. Then, he refuses to take questions about his position. Some time later, Obama is not "weak" but went to far. Ultimately, he says it was a good idea to get rid of Ghaddafi.

Real Mitt Romney, please stand up. Gummy worms have more spine than this dangerous opportunist.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

So your an Obama supporter are you?
Can you please sing that tune for me?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join