It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Just Went Through Mud?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larry L

Originally posted by ladyarwen
reply to post by Larry L

What a phu***ing hoax this whole thing is!!!

Who in their right mind is buying, that these photos are real????

How much more can we make of these fake manipulated photos????

Are you simply going to believe such photoshhop bullsh**t??

We get we deserve!!!

Rant Over, enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right On Sista !!!
ò.Ó
Fight the power!!!
*puts up hands and backs away slowly*

Can I ask you, do you have any absolute 100% proof that they really have a little vehicle prancing around on Mars with cameras attached to it? Or are you just believing what they tell you to believe via the most believable, honest, propaganda system of the highest integrity on earth. The MSM? (swallow..... ok, my sarcasm has now gone down.)

If I eat an albecoccolat, I have proof of what it tastes like. If I read about it and never see one for myself, never taste one, and someone telling me that albecoccolats exist and tastes nice is only but a rumor to me.

What REAL proof do you really have?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Can I ask you, do you have any absolute 100% proof that they really have a little vehicle prancing around on Mars with cameras attached to it?

So are you saying that the obvious glistening wet spots and dried muddy spots are water filmed on earth and (whoops) the Tom Foolery team forgot to edit them out?

Is it possible that an experiment on board the rover involves testing soil samples with water (added) and then this is the effluence from the drain?

Cause it sure looks like wet something.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
WOW WHAT A BUNCH OF CRY BABIES i see stupid headlines and retarded posts on this site all week long and you jump down the guys throat....... so i dont care if he says i see an alien in the pic if i dont see it oh well. i didnt see everyone jump on the title hate bandwagon when sone posted they found life and posted a pick of yankees go home picture the day the rover landed

are we all just supposed to post a pic with a question mark?lol this place if filling up faster with tools then a hardware store

not to mention i dont know of anyone from mars or claiming they are from mars, so how the F do any of you know what mud on mars could look like anyways quick everyone run to bathroom and grab the prosac. it will be ooooookkkkkk

i dont think it looks like.mud either. i work with clay...mix... make... store... the dry components of some clay mixtures is like powdered sugar and will.stick to most surfaces like that. and even smear a little bit before flaking off

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well hers the unfiltered picture. blown up just a bit. That tire looks as is it went through moisture and picked up dust(lighter colored dirt) ove3r the more moist (darker) dirt.
Also dry sand and gravel does not clump and stay as pictures here in the tire tracks, which coincidentally shows the soil is darker than the surface soil. Indicating some level of moisture.
That thing in the back kinda looks like a lake but I'm just grasping at straws

edit on 12-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Please answer my question. How do you know, without any reasonable doubt, that this entire story is true? Please, I really want to know. I feel as if everyone else knows something about it that gives them 100% certainty, while I may still be in the dark.

It is an honest question. What am I missing Intrptr? How do you know that Curiosity is really on Mars?

Enlighten me.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

reply to post by Larry L

We get we deserve!!!

Right On Sista !!!
ò.Ó
Fight the power!!!

Can I ask you, do you have any absolute 100% proof that they really have a little vehicle prancing around on Mars with cameras attached to it? Or are you just believing what they tell you to believe via the most believable, honest, propaganda system of the highest integrity on earth. The MSM? (swallow..... ok, my sarcasm has now gone down.)

If I eat an albecoccolat, I have proof of what it tastes like. If I read about it and never see one for myself, never taste one, and someone telling me that albecoccolats exist and tastes nice is only but a rumor to me.

Don't knock or disparage albe-cocc-olat.it's GREAT!!
There! I agree, so it must be so, no?
Spot on, unlimitedsky.

This is (as always and ever has been) just another great steaming pile of obvious NASA
fabricated BS, that characteristically and indupitably stinks to high heaven.

CGI or not CGI, that is the question!

Those who don't take the red pill, won't wake up and smell the coffee!

I see Phage is active (counter-conspiratorially-wise, as always!)

Red Flag, and say no more, except - Time is short! The Tempest is upon us.

FULL TO PORT SIDE!!

edit on 12-9-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Larry L

We get we deserve!!!

Right On Sista !!!
ò.Ó
Fight the power!!!

Are you being serious right now, or are you like.....screwing with me?
At least I got about 12 pages of decent conversation and debate before total crazies came in.
Don't make ASSumptions about people. And at least think before you do. If I had anything to do with the MSM or the MSM had anything to do with me (and since I know I'll need to explain that statement to you, it means I don't really watch ANY kind of mainstream media news outlets), I wouldn't even be talking about things like what's going on with Curiosity, and what is or isn't on Mars. People brainwashed by the media hardly care about such things. They're all talking about Obama v Romney or Sept 11th or perhaps the end of the world in a couple months.

I don't "just believe" anything. I think most people at NASA want to be open and honest these days. Just not the higher up types. That's why a guy like Ken Johnston while working at NASA was looking for interesting images to help Richard C Hoagland's research. Unfortunately guys like Jim Oberg come along when they hear about it, and in hopes of giving a reach-a-round to someone inside NASA, rats Ken Johnston out for helping Hoagland (why was that even wrong? I'm a tax payer and I approve that) and gets the poor guy fired.

So to shorten this up because I don't know why I'm even replying to you.......yes I believe there really is a rover on Mars, and yes I feel the images are real and not CGI......though I do believe that even these images are somewhat sanitized.......you know.....the typical desaturation and tinting. Perhaps even photoshopping things out, but I've seen no proof of that yet. Pics with interesting things havn't disappeared (and trust me I've been watching). Why would they cgi in something that looks like moisture? looks like a finger? why would they put clouds? Or anything else that would even call the offical story into question.

You gotta relax a little bit.
Deny Ignorance, But Don't Deny Possibility
edit on 12-9-2012 by Larry L because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Heres clumped dirt in the tire tracks that doesn't occur with out moisture of some kind or another.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Larry L

Nice Find S&F for you it's wet and muddy for sure if it's wet on Mars then the temperature must be not so cold.

Picture of a dusty Curiosity wheel.

Picture of a wet and muddy Curiosity wheel.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

Please answer my question. How do you know, without any reasonable doubt, that this entire story is true? Please, I really want to know. I feel as if everyone else knows something about it that gives them 100% certainty, while I may still be in the dark.

It is an honest question. What am I missing Intrptr? How do you know that Curiosity is really on Mars?

Enlighten me.

I don't know. I welcome your skepticism. That mud can only be mud which is not supposed to exist there. So you tell me. Prove that is not mud. Anybody?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Nice, look above for more evidence

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

Enlighten me.

I don't know. I welcome your skepticism. That mud can only be mud which is not supposed to exist there. So you tell me. Prove that is not mud. Anybody?

Thanks there!....and while they are on a mission of proving it to be mud, please include a respectable and respected hypothesis on why it is Mars. Not planet earth.

To you and me it will remain a hypothesis, as we have no actual way of knowing.

To Previous Posterthat found me beneath him and hardly worthy of his response, yes, I am serious, and no, I am not being disrespectful. It will be nice if you could show the same cutesy to honest questions.
My point to you is also, that you HAVE to use the MSM to find anything on this topic. Unless you are family or friend of someone actually involved in this operation.

Respectfully,
Unlimited Sky

ps: re deny ignorance and that stuff you wrote, the sky is not the limit, I know it in my heart of hearts, way beyond human imagination....
but NASA and the PTB have lost my respect as they have not shown us much respect through the centuries.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

There's something about that picture I just love, though I can't quite put my FINGER on it.
Whatever it is, I think something's POINTING you in the right direction.

*rim shot*

No, but to be fair, your thinking is right on, but that picture is from Day 3. At that point it had only moved a few meters to and fro to test the drive motors. Whether it be electrified dust or moist dirt, you couldn't tell either way with this pic. It's hardly moved. Find pics of the wheels from day 20 or so, then you've got a good comparison.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Can i try to answer to this. Ok mars temperature.

A summer day on Mars may get up to 70 degrees F (20 degrees C) near the equator, but at night the temperature can plummet to about minus 100 degrees F (minus 73 C). Frost forms on the rocks at night, but as dawn approaches and the air gets warmer, the frost turns to vapor, and there is 100 percent humidity until it evaporates.

Source

2nd Mud exist on Mars if you read this

These striations may be evidence that Mars has water flowing on its surface, according to a study by the University of Arizona. Photograph: AFP/Getty Images.

Image credit: Photograph: AFP/Getty Images

University of Arizona study suggests images of dark tendrils are best explained by salty water melting and freezing.

Source
edit on 12-9-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I did answer your question. I don't believe these images to be fake (edited is another story). And I get these images directly from NASA/JPL as they are posted daily. I don't really consider that to be the MSM. It's the main source, and there's no spin on it......or at least as little as possible meaning only NASA's editing. I'm seeing everything I possibly can in my position.

And I posted this in the Space Based Research forum, not the conspiracy forum. And when you start talking beyond what's in the images, like whose deciding what's edited, what we see and why they're doing it.........it doesn't belong here. That's for another section of the forum. I'll gladly get into that with you in a thread for that subject.

These images I'm taking at face value for what they are. Pictures from a rover exploring Mars.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Larry L

i reckon its mud .if you look at other sections of the track the dirt definetley looks dry then in another part it its darker as if it is moist . are the wheels metal ? maybe its condensation from low temperatures ?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It definitely looks like moist dirt on the wheels to me.
It shows all the characteristics of mud.
This is a great find by the op.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
MUD AS THICK AS MOLASSES?

welp'
I never laughed at the uranus jokes either
edit on 12-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Maybe you were told it was an albecoccolat? Maybe you are connected to a machine like in the "Matrix" where the only purpose is to change the taste of an albecoccolat?
Maybe I can control you with my mind and I made you say the above?

Please stop.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Mars is a cold desert world. It is half the diameter of Earth and has the same amount of dry land. Like Earth, Mars has seasons, polar ice caps, volcanoes, canyons and weather, but its atmosphere is too thin for liquid water to exist for long on the surface. There are signs of ancient floods on Mars, but evidence for water now exists mainly in icy soil and thin clouds. Source: solarsystem.nasa.gov...

It could be mud, it could also be those stop and drag turns the rover does, marring up the wheels. This isn't the Moon the dust isn't fine like ash, at least in this area...but interestingly enough, it just snowed on Mars: solarsystem.nasa.gov... so it's atmosphere can produce, just not large sustained amounts.

Here's the full panorama belly check:

Source: www.nasa.gov...
edit on 12-9-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: ad link

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join