It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer's "disclosure" about Armstrong's last words on the moon landing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

He goes on to further state the peril of making known the true punishment for Neil Armstrong if such truth were to ever be disclosed.

Neil Armstrong became somewhat of a recluse after the moon landing, and rarely spoke of the historic event. His friends and family have told me that this is because he was a man of such integrity that he simply did not want to be put in a position to lie to the public about such a momentous encounter. How tragic that our heroes have been placed in this untenable situation! When we were organizing The Disclosure Project a few years ago, I asked one of Neil Armstrong’s friends if Armstrong would come to Washington to brief members of Congress at the 1997 Congressional briefing we organized in April of that year. I was told that Armstrong wished he could –but that if he spoke about what really happened during the moon landing, that Neil Armstrong, his wife, and children would all be killed. It was put to me this bluntly.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

I would rather die knowing that I've told the truth than to die knowing that I've lied all my life.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm so sick of this Greer bashing, find a real villain you slobbering fools.

Some worthwhile options:

D Rockefeller & family
The entire Bush administration
The entire Mossad
The Vatican hierarchy
CFR heads
High level Masons
The British Royal family
The Rothschild dynasty
The descendants of the Federal Reserve founders

Heck, anybody at all worthwhile! A Billionaire or two?

But no... a doctor from Virginia that talks about UFO's for a bit of coin...

Idiots

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
I would rather die knowing that I've told the truth than to die knowing that I've lied all my life.

The big NASA pack of lies has nothing to do with UFO's - and Armstrong's biggest lie is that he claims to have gone to the moon - period. That's why Armstrong was a liar for the better part of his entire life.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I am not that familiar with Greer but I will comment that I am constantly bemused by the allegations that we never landed on the moon.

While I have in recent years opened my eyes to many things the moon landing is not something that I feel was faked.

I feel that folks that push an agenda that we never went to the moon to be suspect.

I have heard that we "found" things on the moon and that is why we have never publicly returned to the moon. I find amusing that there is so much speculation about the moon landing.

I haven't honestly done enough research to know if we "found" something on the moon or not. I do find it odd we never publicly returned.

As for Neil Armstrong I believe he was a quiet man. Buzz Aldrin was also on the moon and he takes up the share of talking about that event quite easily.

I can accept that NASA is hiding many things from the public and that there are disinfo agents trying to confuse and discredit and keep people fighting amongst themselves.

Sigh...

ATS

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

That's why Armstrong was a liar for the better part of his entire life.

Really ? .... and you base this opinion on what , personal experience or stuff you've read on the internet .
Ignorance indeed

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Really ? .... and you base this opinion on what , personal experience or stuff you've read on the internet .
Ignorance indeed

When using the QUOTE function - please use the entire quote - otherwise use the REPLY button. Truncated quotes are deceptive - Thank you..................

"The big NASA pack of lies has nothing to do with UFO's - and Armstrong's biggest lie is that he claims to have gone to the moon - period. That's why Armstrong was a liar for the better part of his entire life."

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

Ignorance indeed

When using the QUOTE function - please use the entire quote - otherwise use the REPLY button. Truncated quotes are deceptive - Thank you..................

"The big NASA pack of lies has nothing to do with UFO's - and Armstrong's biggest lie is that he claims to have gone to the moon - period. That's why Armstrong was a liar for the better part of his entire life."

The question still stands.

What do you base this OPINION on? Things you've read on the Internet, or all of the evidence that we actually DID go to the moon?

I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The big NASA pack of lies has nothing to do with UFO's - and Armstrong's biggest lie is that he claims to have gone to the moon - period.

Apollo 11 landing site photographed by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter

www.nasa.gov...

No doubt you believe this is fake too .
You are calling someone a liar on the base of spurious allegations that have been shown to be false on many occasions .

When using the QUOTE function - please use the entire quote

Fact is short quote or no you are calling the man a liar for no good reason .

edit on 6-9-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think you forgot the NASA liars flag...............

edit on 6-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Dear Steven Greer ... It's not nice to tell lies about people who have died. They cant defend themselves against the attacks. And sometimes they get ticked off. Be careful or he'll come back and haunt you. BOOOOO!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Dear Steven Greer ... It's not nice to tell lies about people who have died. They cant defend themselves against the attacks. And sometimes they get ticked off. Be careful or he'll come back and haunt you. BOOOOO!

If there is any haunting to be done it'll more than likely be as a result of the murders by NASA of the 3 Apollo 1 astronauts Grissom, White and Chaffee. They are the true hero's (martyrs actually) who were sacrificed at the demonic altar of NASA..............

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Maybe you could explain how it is that the Apollo 11 crew left an experiment on the Moon if they hadn't actually been there , it's still being used today and is called the lunar laser ranging retroreflector array .

Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.
What Neil & Buzz Left on the Moon

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by Destinyone

Good point. To me, I think it's ridiculous and distasteful to use a mans death as a way to further an agenda. Greer has made some absurd claims and this is just a way to re-establish legitimacy to his disclosure movement in my eyes. I know I would not pay $3,000 to poke around in the woods looking for "invisible ufos."

If your against Greer and understand he is about profit-for-lying .. why did you make this thread to further support his attnetion on the internet? As Greer is a money whore.. you are an attention whore

Dont want to give attention to Greer because you beleive he is a liar and money hungry individual? Dont make threads about him and leave his name off this website..

Simple as that people

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Need some comic relief? While viewing this short clip think Stanley Kubrick. There is no other possible explanation - unless of course NASA decided to make better looking 'copies' of Armstrong's infamous (and disputed) one liner “That’s one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind” for public consumption.

Note the "excellent photography" in the final result of their efforts - without the fiasco of the "swinging ladder" of course.

edit on 6-9-2012 by de_Genova because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Neil Armstrong always has, and always will be a hero and great source of inspiration in my eyes. Even if he lied about what he saw on the moon or not. I'm not saying I support that ass hat Greer but when a mans family is at stake, if he is a true man, he do whatever it takes to protect them.
I believe that man went to the moon and Armstrong's words "that's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind", still gives me goosebumps.
We should defend our heros.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Maybe you could explain how it is that the Apollo 11 crew left an experiment on the Moon if they hadn't actually been there , it's still being used today and is called the lunar laser ranging retroreflector array .

Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.
What Neil & Buzz Left on the Moon

I do not find this image all that convincing. No context - no relation to other persons or objects of interest - its too isolated - the surrounding footprints are not indicitave of such activity etc., etc., etc. It looks faked to my photographic eye. Why is there no evidence of the person who placed it there. One would think this to be an important enough event to have astronauts in the picture - don't you think?

edit on 6-9-2012 by de_Genova because: add

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
oh, pardon me, I thought this thread would be a discussion of Neil Armstrong's last statements, not a bashing of Greer. There seems to be plenty of Greer bashing threads on ATS without using Neil Armstrong's death to start another one. Just sayin'

Uhh... Greer started it by making unsubstantiated claims of what Neil Armstrong has said or knows conveniently just after the former astronaut's death. This is why there is the Greer pile-on in this thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I do not find this image all that convincing. No context - no relation to other persons or objects of interest - its too isolated - the surrounding footprints are not indicitave of such activity etc., etc., etc. It looks faked to my photographic eye

Never the less they are there and are still being used and science is being advanced by their use .
High-Precision Measurement of the Earth-Moon Distance

Some of the findings of this long-term experiment are:
The Moon is spiraling away from Earth at a rate of 3.8 cm per year.[6] This rate has been described as anomalously high.
The Moon probably has a liquid core of about 20% of the Moon's radius
The universal force of gravity is very stable. The experiments have put an upper limit on the change in Newton's gravitational constant G of less than 1 part in 10 since 1969
The likelihood of any "Nordtvedt effect" (a composition-dependent differential acceleration of the Moon and Earth towards the Sun) has been ruled out to high precision, strongly supporting the validity of the Strong Equivalence Principle
Einstein's theory of gravity (the general theory of relativity) predicts the Moon's orbit to within the accuracy of the laser ranging measurements
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-9-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Whatever peoples thoughts on the Moon missions what we are talking about here is the fact that our good Doctor is yet again opening his trap and the toilet is over flowing. We should take Greers words with the same pinch of salt used when he claimed he had 'briefed' the White House.

Sadly briefed in his parlance was actually just chatting with some people at a dinner party..

You have to love his flair for elongating the truth..Stretch Armstrong would be proud...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why don't we have a Telescope on the Moon instead of orbit around the Earth.
The whole idea should be worth looking into.
At least we will verify if stars and be seen from the dark side of the moon.

edit on 9/6/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join