It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer's "disclosure" about Armstrong's last words on the moon landing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Really, it has nothing to do with attention whatsoever. I was appalled by his statements, and maybe some people will see him for what he is a little bit more. Maybe I posted this to show who he really is to any who still may believe in any way this man is on the up and up.
edit on 6-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Armstrong's family should make a statement. Greer should not be allowed to speak for Neil or his family. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is not the first time Dr Greer has told this story. On the Coast to Coast radio show with Art Bell he told this same story in 2005. This shows that it isnt the death of Neil Armstrong that prompts him to tell this story. I am of course skeptical, but I find this man very interesting. His current project and the ties to the Sikh temple shooting are very interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Armstrong's family should make a statement. Greer should not be allowed to speak for Neil or his family. ~$heopleNation

Though I agree, I think Armstrong's Family have way to much class and dignity, to even step in that pile....

Des

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

How could secret events take place when the landing and time spent was so
small and much was filmed. Sounds preposterous. Whats the secret if they
didn't land on the Moon, now thats a secret. The secret of what happened on
the Moon would then be also be a secret.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Greer is an over ripe apple finally gone bad

But, this maybe just too important a disclosure to just drop!

If there is even ANY REAL evidence presented and not just Greer talking that proves this is true then WOW!

I'm really hoping this is the smoking gun, and not another financial call on the desperate believers of this man

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Why don't we have a Telescope on the Moon instead of orbit around the Earth.
The whole idea should be worth looking into.
At least we will verify if stars and be seen from the dark side of the moon.

PRECISELY..............Had we really gone to the moon there would have been a space based "Hubble telescope" in orbit (on the surface of the moon) as we speak along with a number of other valuable scientific experiments. Hubble orbits the Earth about every 97 minutes at an altitude of about 353 miles - Imagine the quality of images if we had such a telescope on the moon!
Imagine the new discoveries about the universe that would have been accomplished by now! How high is the moon orbit in relation to Hubble - 238,900 miles !!!

Given the American spirit of accomplishment and adventure had we really gone to the moon we would have gone back by now - many times over and we also would have established territorial rights there by establishing a permanant base.

Its been forty years or so............WHY? And the Russians claim they won't be able to go for another twenty years?

As for the Apollo 11 crew having left an experiment on the Moon called the lunar laser ranging retroreflector array. There is NO PROOF that it really occurred and the Russians could very easily have planted a piece of hardware - a reflective mirroring device - on the monn during their one of their un-manned orbital flights - as well as the Americans.

Every word coming from the mouth of NASA is fabricated - We never went to the moon - its all a faked -up lie
edit on 6-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

As I have already posted Dr. Greer made these claims in 2005 on the Coast to Coast show with Art Bell.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Where do I enter my credit card information?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
the only way people like greer will go away is if we dont give them any attention at all.

thats all

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
greer may be lying about things he heard

but i think there is some truth about them being silenced and threatened in someway.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think this is somewhat true but steve greer's lame ass doesn't need to be anywhere in this article... Like he is exposing some sort of truth.... I hope that guy gets whacked...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokitSauce
This is not the first time Dr Greer has told this story. On the Coast to Coast radio show with Art Bell he told this same story in 2005. This shows that it isnt the death of Neil Armstrong that prompts him to tell this story. I am of course skeptical, but I find this man very interesting. His current project and the ties to the Sikh temple shooting are very interesting.

I belief many of the testemonies of those people in the disclosure project were true but Greer' activities to return on the front cover is not a welcome contribution for ufology...it is damaging. This happens a lot with people who enter the spot light with real and true information and later on discredit themselves and ufology with their attempt to continue their fame and financial gain with questionable activities like plain lying .

I refuse to belief that a honerable, integer and straightforward guy like Armstrong will chose a person like Greer to tell him one of the biggest secret in the world.....if there was no landing of course.

edit on 6/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In 1968 Surveyor 7 made a soft landing on the moon and detected laser beams from earth. This is just to point out that a laser reflector array on the moon might be do-able unmanned and wouldn't constitute irrefutable proof of a manned landing there. Just saying.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In the week since Neil Armstrong passed away seems every nutball has decided to come out and pee
on his reputation and accomplishments....

Witness the "moon landing hoax" threads and the laughable theories they propose

Just another fake/conspiracy loon attempting to cash in on Armstrong's name.........

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think it is great what Neil did in is being brave going to the moon.,

But it really seems that there truly are a bunch of people working for the military, nasa, JPL and their dedication to having a career by the system to totally go against Greer.

Don't deface the characters of others that served their country well by knocking Greer totally. Lots of great military individuals - whistleblowers testified in the disclosure project. And they are true hero's for the truth.

Sure I don't think every alien is a good alien like Greer, but I think the great leaders that joined the Disclosure Project deserve to have their names tarnished either !

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

PRECISELY..............Had we really gone to the moon there would have been a space based "Hubble telescope" in orbit (on the surface of the moon) as we speak along with a number of other valuable scientific experiments. Hubble orbits the Earth about every 97 minutes at an altitude of about 353 miles - Imagine the quality of images if we had such a telescope on the moon!

Wow thats some level of "proof" - fact dont have a space telescope on the moon

Are you aware of the size and thrust of the rocket booster needed to lift such a telescope into a lunar
trajectory?

Since the retirement of the Saturn V dont have the lift capacity - Huuble weighs almost 25,000 lbs and the bulk
of it would not fit on current boosters

Also are aware that Hubble requires periodic servicing to replace gyros and other components?

How would you get all the way to the moon to fix it....? Apollo - command/service module weighs about 68,000
lbs

The new Dragon heavy lift has a capacity of 35,000 lbs to the moon - its first flight is n ot scheduled until 2013

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Sorry for the brain fart - thats FALCON HEAVY LIFT

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
thedman quote -

"Wow thats some level of "proof" - fact dont have a space telescope on the moon"
"Had we really gone to the moon there would have been a space based "Hubble telescope" in orbit (on the surface of the moon) as we speak along with a number of other valuable scientific experiments."
edit on 6-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
Yet more lies out of the mouth of "Dr" Steven Grease-ball, such a low form of scum that he uses an international hero's death for his own money grabbing exploits.

You realize the avatar you are using currently is a dead guy?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join