It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Testament Fairy Tales

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777
reply to post by jiggerj

Ok so now read the Gnostic Writings and get more confused. But there are many things in Heaven and Earth your Science has yet to understand.

Organized Religion of any thread is scary and controlling

But Don't Worry be happy is a good thing. Seeing dead people why not ?

Are you a Gnostic?

Not meant to offend, just curious.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
And you have to be open to the possibility I'm right. Right?

I am open to that possibility but, you automatically assuming that you have anything to teach me because I have not seen it before, leads me to believe that you are not open to being wrong.

Have you read about what it is I believe and WHY I believe it?

You posted a link to hermetic philosophy so I do know what you believe and I have read it. I can imagine why you believe.

Whenever you are ready to truly learn HOW the Word of God is alive... A living Word, just let me know.

Don't really need for you to try and teach me something that I have already seen but thanks for the offer anyway.

Now are you going to answer why you always bring up Jesus? His life and death must have been important but you fail to mention why. Also why do you want to be THERE and not HERE and what does Jesus have to do with one or the other?

edit on 12-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You're doing the exact same thing I am: filtering incoming traffic while rushing outgoing traffic.

You should be more open to being wrong. When I am proven wrong (and you have failed to prove such) I admit it. What will you do, should you be proven wrong?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I'm on my iPhone so no lengthy typing for me tonight however I do want to ask you why you think I posted Hermes.

Regarding why I would rather be back home is because here on earth it's very heavy. Heavy on the heart and mind as most people enjoy division whereas I don't.

Jesus has a story and his story is also our story and the way to understand him is to learn more about him then we find we have existed and will continue to exist for eternity.

We are truly made fr star Dust, did you know this??

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

You're doing the exact same thing I am: filtering incoming traffic while rushing outgoing traffic.

You should be more open to being wrong. When I am proven wrong (and you have failed to prove such) I admit it. What will you do, should you be proven wrong?

What you conclude doesn't make sense and what I conclude does.

The Bible lives and I've proved it.

Your religious hatred has prevented you from hearing.

I wanna speak with people who are looking to know more about the spirit, our history, our soul and the human being/ experience.

You are not even willing to listen without coming back with assumptions like you are not really comprehending what saying.... It's like you don't want to get it???

I want to ask you too..... About the Hermes link.... Did you read it all?

Who do you think Hermes is??

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I do want to ask you why you think I posted Hermes.

It is what you posted here.

Regarding why I would rather be back home is because here on earth it's very heavy. Heavy on the heart and mind as most people enjoy division whereas I don't.

Some say that the reason we are here is to make it like there. The reason I asked about the connection with Jesus is that, according to some interpretations of the message of Jesus, you feeling this place as heavy on the heart and mind is due to you being in "sin", or outside of the planned path.

Jesus has a story and his story is also our story and the way to understand him is to learn more about him then we find we have existed and will continue to exist for eternity.

The story of Jesus has so much baggage and the message, if their really is one, is buried under so much irrelevant info that steers interpretations one way or another, depending on the bias of the reader, that it is probably that worst place to send someone wanting to learn.

We are truly made fr star Dust, did you know this??

Technically it isn't star dust.

edit on 12-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Ok... Your mind is made up and I am not a one to force my views of who we are and where we are going on anyone. I'm a guide and a teacher and a student.... Not a one to argue.

I asked you to tell me your views regarding Hermes for a reason.

I believe in evolution not only physically, but spiritually too.

In the universe there is a seen and an unseen. It's law.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Just posted this in NAM' s thread and wanted to post here as well because I said I would. :-) the Word is powerful and must be kept!

There is indeed a seen.... And an unseen.

Mind is the builder! :-)

When we seek on our own without someone telling us what to read and how to read it, the Word takes on a shape of its own and then becomes ALIVE!

My journey has been a long one. Researching daily still continues as I made a promise to God to do so twenty yrs ago.

A seeker who is dedicated with an honest and open heart will have the Word, in all aspects, revealed.

I'm proof!

There are many mysteries to uncover as they have been hidden and suppressed from people. The leaders in my view, no doubt, hold secrets to this Universe. These people are who I consider the sons of darkness.

I never know where to start as this conspiracy..... Lol it's pretty deep. Also, what I've uncovered is unorthodox. The main stream church does not teach the word in its entirety. If anyone is like me, the traditional views don't add up, and they are all not close to being correct.

When one looks at a picture do you want to see only half, with the rest hidden or do you want to see the entire picture? The latter is the most reasonable as the other would show you only half and you would have to assume what the other side looks like .

Here are a few secrets I've uncovered..... but it goes waaaaaaay beyond this!!!

1. Amilius/ Lilith ( Atlantis/ Psosedia)
2. Adam/Eve. ( includes all races not just one, their bodies were not like ours as matter was not as strong then)
3. Hermes/ Maat ( pronounced mate) God of Wisdom!! Also known as Thoth( pronounced Tote)
4. Jesus/ Mary

All souls were Jesus who split and became two. A helpmeet was needed so the separation from God was not so lonely. ( this is why children feel like they are dying when their parent leaves them with another) the separation.

There were more incarnations for Jesus as he was also, Enoch, Jeshua, Joshua, Shem, Joseph, melchizedek, and possibly others.

Jesus has evolved over time but always had a purpose fulfilling the law of one. The same goes for us too!

Wake up people! :-)

There are three levels in which to interpret scripture. They are as follows:

1. Literal
2. Metaphysical
3. Spiritual

Remember the Word has many meanings and it's important to know which meaning should be applied. Mostly the Bible is speaking in behalf of our conscioisness and the way our mind is evolving with the spiritual and physical side of us.

Everything is a reflection or an image in which it projects.

When man was first created we created him in our own image. Not just god.... All of us. No joke! A plan was needed and so it was....

In revelations John says the Lamb was slain before the foundations of the world.

Jesus said before Abraham was I am.

The spiritual realm needed the coming of the Lamb into Earth for its " redemption".

Truth and light, the offering was made for the perfect man and was offered in the very beginning.

Word formed Adam. Literal and symbolic, mankind and Adam mean the same thing.

Projection of the races began happening at the same time, hence all the creation myths and legends of the fall as well.

The apple in the garden represents, apple of the eye, forbidden fruit, desire.

Before eve, the animal kingdom and man began to evolve into monstrosities, a flood happens, hence Atlantis/Psosedia sinks.

Adam ( mankind) projects a helpmeet/ mate. Adams deep sleep represents meditation!!!!!

Adam back then was a living soul and was not seen as mans flesh framed body today. Matter, Again was not closely knitted just yet.

Location of the garden anyone?? East of Eden right? Right. It's symbolic for LIFE of the body and then later becomes the " temple".

When God was said to have breathed his breath into man, it is spiritual breath.... His spirit.

The two trees symbolize awareness of possibility as the earth is a place for opportunity of souls.

The tree of life.... is our connection to God as the law of one.

The tree of knowledge.... It holds fruits for existence and experience , the things in the world that give man knowledge. Yet the downside ( fall) is that we become more and more separated over time and eventual death of the spirit/ personality.

Each day in creation is about awareness/ conscioisness/ experience and so is the rest of the bible/ stories. I can site them if you want but when the seeker seeks, it becomes no longer hidden, but seen! Amen!

It's living Word because the stories and experiences continue today. We are making our way back in time to the garden to be with our father. All that is intended has yet to spring up, there's always more when it comes to the spirit.

Remember though, there is always a war going on within and abroad when you are separated from the goodness of God.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The story of Jesus has so much baggage and the message, if their really is one, is buried under so much irrelevant info that steers interpretations one way or another, depending on the bias of the reader, that it is probably that worst place to send someone wanting to learn.

I don't argue this fact at all. Again, I referenced you to Hermes for a reason! Lol

Where there is truth that makes up every single thing in question, it's hard to deny said truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

How do you tell which is which? Which "interpretation" applies to which verse?

See, it's all a matter of choice. It's all about choice. And you can't just 'choose' truth. There is one truth that can be observed from different angles...that's the philosophy I adhere to. Because there is one common element held by all 'truths', and that is THE truth...unless, of course, all the observers suffer from a similar handicap - i.e. unwillingness to confront the flaws within. It's a lot easier to pretend those flaws are there for a reason than to accept that we must overcome them.

Likewise, it's easier to disassociate those flaws than to embrace them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

How do you tell which is which? Which "interpretation" applies to which verse?

See, it's all a matter of choice. It's all about choice. And you can't just 'choose' truth. There is one truth that can be observed from different angles...that's the philosophy I adhere to. Because there is one common element held by all 'truths', and that is THE truth...unless, of course, all the observers suffer from a similar handicap - i.e. unwillingness to confront the flaws within. It's a lot easier to pretend those flaws are there for a reason than to accept that we must overcome them.

Likewise, it's easier to disassociate those flaws than to embrace them.

Which interpretation is already sited above.

Mind is the builder and the mind exists with the spirit and the soul.

In the Universe there is a seen and an unseen. This is evident and backed up by science.

Science shows us God, just as every other subject. They are Words expressing them self!!!! They are alive and well.

You are too busy arguing to understand this is your story too. Have you researched for yourself ALL I HAVE OFFERED TO YOU?

Did you read the Hermes link yet?

You are wasting my time if you are unwilling to understand what I'm offering you. You have got to research this stuff and then come back with a rebuttal.

Don't take my word for it, research it yourself to see if I am right or wrong!!! Only then can you say you do not believe.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So you're a follower/student of this "hermetics"? I briefly skimmed your link, and I enjoyed it. I'll peruse it at greater length later.

Perhaps I was wrong...if "hermetics" is your philosophy, then you have taken a rather uncommon approach to the Bible, in some ways. Maybe even the most important ways. I still don't agree with the so-called "sacrifices" made in the Bible, nor do I agree with the acclaimed nature of "God"...my problem has always been that the Bible makes the easy road far too tempting for the good of a species that likes taking the easy way out...especially when the easy way is not the best way.

Thanks for directing me to that pdf.

And one more thing...

A seeker who is dedicated with an honest and open heart

Too many people interpret that to mean "accept without question". If we do not question it, how are we to truly understand it?

Many people prefer it that way because anything more complicated is too much for them to handle. That doesn't make it wrong, that simply makes it advanced. Again, thanks for the pdf.
edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

So you're a follower/student of this "hermetics"? I briefly skimmed your link, and I enjoyed it. I'll peruse it at greater length later.

Perhaps I was wrong...if "hermetics" is your philosophy, then you have taken a rather uncommon approach to the Bible, in some ways. Maybe even the most important ways. I still don't agree with the so-called "sacrifices" made in the Bible, nor do I agree with the acclaimed nature of "God"...my problem has always been that the Bible makes the easy road far too tempting for the good of a species that likes taking the easy way out...especially when the easy way is not the best way.

Thanks for directing me to that pdf.

edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Whooooooo Hooooooooo!

Now we are beginning to see a brighter light take form. :-)

The sacrifices as you will come to see, if you stay on a path with me, will become an afterthought as this is the ways of mans evolution in the spirit/ consciousness and his relationship with God as we knew him, remembering to know him to this day.

The bible was never understood by me until I left it for many years because there is indeed an unseen way to read and reflect upon which is not taught in church nor anyone else I could relate with.

The hard nosed Christian/ Jew/ Moslem will fight me to no end but the understanding is not had unless they are willing to see " it" for everything it truly is. Then, understanding is had and can go back to such a text and see it lives through not only words of expressions but our very lives today.

People STILL blame God for their choices and misgivings. People still kill their children for sacrifice to God.

We not only read about it but we see it alive and well in mans mentality today.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

People STILL blame God for their choices and misgivings. People still kill their children for sacrifice to God.

No, they blame "Satan". The thing is, why would "God" blame US for our choices and mistakes when he KNEW it would happen and still left the parameters and variables alone?

You don't put a broken car on the road when you know it's going to malfunction and probably cost lives. That's deliberate, and malevolent. Any special insight for this?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

A seeker who is dedicated with an honest and open heart Too many people interpret that to mean "accept without question". If we do not question it, how are we to truly understand it? Many people prefer it that way because anything more complicated is too much for them to handle. That doesn't make it wrong, that simply makes it advanced. Again, thanks for the pdf. edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Open meaning to be open that what you have learned in your past is only half truth/ seen and not the whole truth/ seen and unseen.

Many cannot handle building of the mind. I love it and embrace it with every oz of " being" I have.

That's why I don't push a mind to go where I am unless it's willing. I believe in choice.

You are so welcome and hope you enjoy the read as much as I do. I really love Hermes just remember his soul is that of Jesus. You will SEE IT and be amazed.

The kids and I took our dinner to The Parthenon www.nashville.gov... here in Nasvhille, Tn. The history of our Parthenon is over two hundred yrs old and dates back further. We gazed and talked with Hermes while we ate and the rod he holds is that of DNA ( or so we think).

If you stick with me and are open minded I can take your mind on the best joy ride EVER. :-)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

No, they blame "Satan". The thing is, why would "God" blame US for our choices and mistakes when he KNEW it would happen and still left the parameters and variables alone?

You don't put a broken car on the road when you know it's going to malfunction and probably cost lives. That's deliberate, and malevolent. Any special insight for this?

When we come here and before it ever was with form it was created in thought. Each life we set before us is first thought of and a plan is in place.

This plan is then made in matter/ form, hence an infant.

Here we choose our paths. One by one as there remains possibilites with each choice although each has a trickle effect. Cause and effect is a law.

We are guided and never left alone but even then, the possibility of choice can go astray away from the path God/ us/ individually chose before conception or plan. We have a target to reach and when it's not reached its called " sin" which is an archery word that means to miss the target.

The earth can be viewed as a place of opportunity for souls. We have the opportunity.

A fixed car is more like it...

You place a car that's been fixed and head to point A.

You have all intentions to make it to A.

If you go too fast and don't take heed to the red light you may go into traffic and get hit head on and ultimately die.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You call mankind "fixed"?

We're not fixed. We're very, very broken. There's a reason we have to be taught how to behave. If we never had any education of any kind, what kind of society do you think we'd become?

We're broken. We're trying to figure out how to fix it, but we don't have a whole lot of help. This is a lot of trial and error. And because we're always attracted to doing things the easy way, we decide to cut corners and cheat and simplify.

And because we're more stimulated by that which we can touch, that's what we're aiming to cut corners on.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

You call mankind "fixed"?

We're not fixed. We're very, very broken. There's a reason we have to be taught how to behave. If we never had any education of any kind, what kind of society do you think we'd become?

We're broken. We're trying to figure out how to fix it, but we don't have a whole lot of help. This is a lot of trial and error. And because we're always attracted to doing things the easy way, we decide to cut corners and cheat and simplify.

And because we're more stimulated by that which we can touch, that's what we're aiming to cut corners on.

Hahaha... I think I called the analogy of the car FIXED. Not us.

But if you want to see this in the light then we are rectifying/ fixing.

Society is political and offers us slavery. Yay!

The plan as to how to fix it has been in place before the matter was had.

Yes, we do try and take the easy way out by not seeking and asking questions. We just adapt to the slavery and talk and argue about who will be the next president and not focus on real issues such as the evolvement of the mind, spirit and soul.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hahaha... I think I called the analogy of the car FIXED. Not us.

It was my analogy to begin with, and the car represented mankind. If you are to build on that analogy, it must be in reference to mankind or we will be talking about two different things.

The plan as to how to fix it has been in place before the matter was had.

What is this plan, exactly? And is it a philosophy, or a set of instructions, or a load of metaphors, or what?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ok... Your mind is made up and I am not a one to force my views of who we are and where we are going on anyone. I'm a guide and a teacher and a student.... Not a one to argue.

Sorry but you are wrong. My mind is open and I am willing to learn but, in order for you to teach, you have to be open to the student asking questions and you have to have answers that satisfy and not just try to brush over the contradictions in what you are trying to pass off as truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join