It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Testament Fairy Tales

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

We are not living the Jesus story. Lol he did.

We have OUR OWN STORY! Hope you understand this concept now!

While this is obviously true, at the same time the 'strory' of the life of Jesus, in my opinion, is filled with symbolism and clues as to the work we must complete and the obsticals that we will face while travelling this path, (of the Bodhisattva).

For example, the death and sacrifice that Jesus performed/experienced shows us that we too need to die (pyschologically) and sacrifice ourselves (deny and kill our egos) before we can ascend (incarnate the Christ consciousness) and then be resurrected (become the Christ).

Whether or not the events or stories (fairytales?) described in the Gospels actually happened or not I don't know and have no way of knowing, because of this I don't spend much time debating or trying to prove one way or the other, instead I try to learn from the clues, hints, symbolism and parables that I feel are presented to us.

I still have a very long way to go before I truly comprehend the Gospels and thier messages, maybe in this lifetime I never will...maybe in the next, or the next...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody

We are not living the Jesus story. Lol he did.

We have OUR OWN STORY! Hope you understand this concept now!

While this is obviously true, at the same time the 'strory' of the life of Jesus, in my opinion, is filled with symbolism and clues as to the work we must complete and the obsticals that we will face while travelling this path, (of the Bodhisattva).

For example, the death and sacrifice that Jesus performed/experienced shows us that we too need to die (pyschologically) and sacrifice ourselves (deny and kill our egos) before we can ascend (incarnate the Christ consciousness) and then be resurrected (become the Christ).

Whether or not the events or stories (fairytales?) described in the Gospels actually happened or not I don't know and have no way of knowing, because of this I don't spend much time debating or trying to prove one way or the other, instead I try to learn from the clues, hints, symbolism and parables that I feel are presented to us.

I still have a very long way to go before I truly comprehend the Gospels and thier messages, maybe in this lifetime I never will...maybe in the next, or the next...

Gnobody

You are speaking truth.... in my view......

Our own personal stories reflect or are an image of Jesus's incarnations. His subconscious mind( soul), like ours has a complete historical account of his journeys on earth both seperatley and collectively. However, he had the knowing of wisdom with each. His purpose was always known to him. In other words he does indeed symbolize everything we have experienced along with the stories of the Bible and some outside the Bible as well. Hermes comes to mind.

He also symbolizes where we are going if we choose to do so. He ( he.. representing all too) has been preparing a way through the many. The Bible in my opinion is one of the best ancient literature books because it has a lot of Jesus inspired words that make it come alive in more ways than just one.

Unfortunatley I read it and see it as others don't. There have been many to read it and understand it the way I do but the faith of Christianity has always been more fulfilling to the masses.

If it holds half truth, who decides what is the truth and whats not and ..... My answer is, you do.

A complete understanding is something my scientific mind needs and so it has been given. :-)

I just am trying not to confuse the mind, and so glad you see what I see. It's a positive feeling. :-)

We all sacrifice our life on earth many times over.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Good point but that is pretty much the same idea that exists in a whole bunch of stories. Why get stuck on this particular one and, more importantly, why feel offense when someone questions its veracity.

That is fine but learning about life from books is like trying to become proficient at a sport by reading about it.

That is the main problem I have with the Gospels. If there really is a message, it is garbled. Forget about comprehending them and focus on first hand experience.

edit on 15-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi MamaJ

Hope you are well!

I agree with some of what you say and some not, (I could be right or wrong in doing so!)

[A complete understanding is something my scientific mind needs and so it has been given...

I just am trying not to confuse the mind....

In my opinoin, its not a matter of 'you' confusing the mind, its a matter of your mind confusing 'you'.

Your mind (intellect) is a tool used by the the ego(s) (the many 'I's, the legion), your mind doesn't want to give way to the higher consciousness that we are trying to experience. It doesn't want to be still or silent, it doesn't want to allow us to experience the divine or higher 'worlds', instead it wants to use us, to be a vehicle of our emotions and egos, it wants to make us doubt, debate, argue and distract us.

Of course, we need our mind and intellect to survive day to day, to live, but when we are ready to work and do what we must to truly know what we are, where we are and our purpose, we must try to seperate ourselves from this mind/intellect and work to experience our higher consciousness/selves that will allow us to know ourselves, the nature of the universe and its Gods.

If anyone has tried to meditate or focus on something, you can experience the way your mind doesn't want to be still or quiet, you can see, if you observe yourself, how your egos will try to distract 'you' (consciousness) by using your mind, from allowing 'you' to do what 'you' want to do.

So, instead of trying not to confuse your mind, be watchful and try to observe your mind confusing 'you', try understand how your mind wrks and processes its thoughts, how it tries to 'play tricks' on you and how certain egos are stronger than others in forcing thier will by using your mind. Also, observe how these egos are you...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MarkScheppy

The tribulation is happening now and I am a christian I am saved

Funny how the mere act of 'being' something can mean so much. And yet 'being' something means doing so little.

The fact is, you know very little of spirituality. You think you've experienced it because you're told that's what you're experiencing. Another fact is that you feel it because you're told you feel it...and have been told since you were a child. Repetition takes the place of doubt, and belief takes the place of fact.

That is your faith. That is your philosophy. We are regressing, because we are unwilling to do the work necessary. When you don't work for it, the result is not worth having. Only when you put in the effort, will the result be worth knowing and having. If you don't have to work for it, if you take unanswered in place of knowledge, then you will never go anywhere except exactly where you are now.

And you're convinced that that's perfectly okay. If that's all you want from your spirituality, then by all means. But there's so much more for you to find...if only you had the inclination to look for it. But that's your choice. That's your sacrifice. That's your cause, and your loss.

You can lead a human to knowledge, but you cannot make them learn. And even harder, is convincing them that it's necessary.
edit on 7-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I have been brought up with a religious and Christian setting.

Unless someone can read Schiller or Gottfried Leibniz, they should not even attempt to talk about “Jesus” or Buddha or anything. Why people, ah, it is insane.

“A Christian, what is a Christian?” There are none of them here in America. And none either up in Canada. How about a Leibniz person who is normal and down to earth, can the world produce one of those.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek that does not compute with our devil Bruce willis grab some kind of gun and totally melt the bad guy into black cinder culture.
edit on 15-9-2012 by MarkScheppy because: adg

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Good point but that is pretty much the same idea that exists in a whole bunch of stories. Why get stuck on this particular one and, more importantly, why feel offense when someone questions its veracity.

That is fine but learning about life from books is like trying to become proficient at a sport by reading about it.

That is the main problem I have with the Gospels. If there really is a message, it is garbled. Forget about comprehending them and focus on first hand experience.

Hi daskakik

I use the story of Jesus simply because it's the one I'm most familiar with, I am aware of other stories but haven't studied them as much as I have the story of Jesus. I am not offended by people questioning the story of Jesus, I completely understand why they do. Why do you assume that I take offense?

I question the story myself all the time, I doubt my beliefs all the time, even when I have had what I would describe as a 'divine' or 'mystic' experience I question whether it was my mind 'playing tricks' on me. The 'doubting Thomas' in me is strong....

Exactly, this is why after reading about 'it' I try to study, observe and comprehend the story or teachings in myself, the answers are there, I try to find them, not an easy task...

This is exactly what I'm trying to do. Through certain practices and experiences I am trying to comprehend all the things i am learning about, observing and studying. I believe I have had certain direct experience on my journey on this path and I am trying to comprehend those experiences...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightBreeze
reply to post by windword

"The legend of Jesus, is Rome's most successful mind control weapon to control conquered populations. It's a mind control technique used by TPTB since the beginning of the Roman Empire but mind control science progressed, to let modern techniques, like MKultra, replace religion but the goal is the same, control the Roman Empire's population...in other words, World population..!

TPTB is about to plunge the world into global chaos, Order into Chaos is the process to the soon New World Order. This fantastic thread gave us all the tools to open our eyes, NOW.....it's time to get prepared, NATO will get involved in Syria to drag, with the help of Israel, Iran into conflict and start a NATO vs SCO war, which will be WW3.

Add a global economic crisis and many other combined disasters, with also Armageddon propaganda like St Malachi's Prophecy of the Popes with the decease of the glory of the olive and the arrival of Petrus Romanus to convince the world that nothing can be done to avoid the collapse of the world as we know it...

TPTB..., The Secret Empire..., Rome..!, is about to Launch the final phase of the secret agenda to create a New World....a New World Order...a Roman New World Empire..! "

The Legend of Jesus is a good one, but you can't say Rome used that, Christ's murder to make the world into a New World Order. That really makes the majority of you look dumb if you fall for that. But I have heard the book of Revelation was written as a tool by the elite to make a reality the plans of a New World Order Religion. If you pray and love God you will be ok. Do you love God?

Heaven is in the sky and far away. Now pray while I read the good book.
edit on 15-9-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Geologist Kurt Wise, who has a PhD in geology from Harvard, and said, "If all the evidence in the universe pointed towards an old earth, I would be the first to admit it, but I would still be a young earth Creationist, because that is what holy scripture teaches me."

The quoted section is in the last 30 seconds of the video. That should tell everyone everything they need to know. I realize the fact remains that not everyone is a traditional literalist, but far too many DO take the book literally...because to NOT take the book literally, is to raise the question, "Well, how much do we take literally? Where do we draw the line?"

And that discussion is too uncomfortable for most people of the faith. Heaven forbid, we have an uncomfortable discussion that could save thousands from persecution and spiritual well-being...

edit on 15-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
...because to NOT take the book literally, is to raise the question, "Well, how much do we take literally? Where do we draw the line?"

Which is exactly why that in my opinion we need to cut out the middle man. We do not need religious leaders telling us their interpretation or what they have been told to teach us about the Bible, or any sacred text.

We need to read these writings ourselves, try to understand for ourselves, use common sense, try to see or feel what is literal or symbololic.

The answers are inside of us, not outside. These writings are clues, messages and signs that point us in the right direction, not rules or dogmas to be followed blindly...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I use the story of Jesus simply because it's the one I'm most familiar with, I am aware of other stories but haven't studied them as much as I have the story of Jesus. I am not offended by people questioning the story of Jesus, I completely understand why they do. Why do you assume that I take offense?

I didn't mean you. I meant that there are those who give that story more importance than it deserves.

I question the story myself all the time, I doubt my beliefs all the time, even when I have had what I would describe as a 'divine' or 'mystic' experience I question whether it was my mind 'playing tricks' on me. The 'doubting Thomas' in me is strong....

That is kinda what I meant in my last reply to MamaJ. If that doubt carries over to paranormal experiences then the love and light that many claim to see changes. At least that has been my experience.

Exactly, this is why after reading about 'it' I try to study, observe and comprehend the story or teachings in myself, the answers are there, I try to find them, not an easy task...

Not really what I meant. Studying, observing and comprehending a story is not living it. Studying, looking at pictures and understanding the physics involved in batting in baseball, will never be a substitute for going out and taking a few swings.

This is exactly what I'm trying to do. Through certain practices and experiences I am trying to comprehend all the things i am learning about, observing and studying. I believe I have had certain direct experience on my journey on this path and I am trying to comprehend those experiences...

From your reply to MamaJ, I would say that you could place the gospels aside. The only thing that they are good for, at the stage that you described, is as a security blanket.

Your experiences may bring you back to them. I believe that no matter how far along you think you are on the path, awesome experiences can have you fall back on stories, looking for shelter under the guise of a search for understanding and an explanation of those experiences.

Think about all the experiences in your everyday life. Do they really need explaining? Did you need a story to explain why you have experienced laughter, anger, getting the wind knocked out of you or anything else?

I think that it is the need, of what you called ego, wanting to feel safe in the "knowledge".

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
reply to post by arpgme

Zombies, by appearance, will be prevalent during the end times....

AKJV Revelations 9:5,6
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he strikes a man. 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Why are they are making the super soldiers? Because we are not even considered real characters anymore. Just dummies and tools for the agenda.

I am not a fanatic but I can see what the NWO engineers are wanting us to believe and be fanatics (religiouslike) to the religion they are producing. First it was materialism now that is going to give way to the mark of the beast, probably a total cult of unfathomably stupid people.
edit on 15-9-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Not really what I meant. Studying, observing and comprehending a story is not living it. Studying, looking at pictures and understanding the physics involved in batting in baseball will never be a substitute for going out and taking a few swings.

But by reading, understanding and then looking into myself I am experiencing it....after reading about there is a legion in a woman posessed (egos) and looking into myself, I can see that there is a 'legion' in me too. I am trying to comprehend how they work, how they are part of me, and maybe one day how Jesus (Christ consciousness incarnated) will excorcise them. I have experienced this 'legion' and have oberved them in action.

From your reply to MamaJ, I would say that you could place the gospels aside. The only thing that they are good for, at the stage that you described, is as a security blanket.

I could do that, but after maybe reading some other writings or teachings, then trying to understand them and maybe understanding something new, I may see something different or clearer in the Gospels that I didn't see before. I have said previously that I believe the Gospels have many levels of understanding, these levels may present themselves years apart...

I feel a connection to the Gospels because I was brought up a a Christian, but have read other non-Christian sacred texts, I say 'read' not studied.

Your experiences may bring you back to them. I believe that no matter how far along you think you are on the path, awesome experiences can make have you fall back on stories, looking for shelter under the guise of a search for understanding and an explanation of those experiences.

Think about all the experiences in your everyday life. Do they really need explaining? Did you need a story to explain why you have experienced laughter, anger, getting the wind knocked out of you or anything else?

I think that it is the need, of what you called ego, that wants to feel safe in the "knowledge".

My experiences and my going back to the 'stories' or any other text is a 'to an fro' journey, the writings help me understand my experiences and my experiences help me understand the text. I could go backwards and forwards from text to experience for a life time, and still not fully comprehend either...

I think that every day experiences do need explaining, why am I experiencing this way? Once you are a certain way along the path, (please dont think that I think I am any further than any of you), but once it comes to a time where we need to comprehend who we really are (the mind, personality, ego) its the everyday experiences that define and shape us, and ultimately dictate what we do and do not believe, think and feel.

It's not the everday experiences themselves that need explaining, it's our reaction, the way we recieve them, the way we interperet these experiences that need explaining.

Why do I react to this or that in a certain way? Who is reacting? Is it 'I' or the 'many I's'?

I could be wrong about a lot of things in my belief or experiences and interpretations, sometimes I give up completely thinking that life it too short, but something inside always pulls me back, and everytime I come back I feel that I have learned or experienced something new.

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Your mind (intellect) is a tool used by the the ego(s) (the many 'I's, the legion), your mind doesn't want to give way to the higher consciousness that we are trying to experience. It doesn't want to be still or silent, it doesn't want to allow us to experience the divine or higher 'worlds', instead it wants to use us, to be a vehicle of our emotions and egos, it wants to make us doubt, debate, argue and distract us. Of course, we need our mind and intellect to survive day to day, to live, but when we are ready to work and do what we must to truly know what we are, where we are and our purpose, we must try to seperate ourselves from this mind/intellect and work to experience our higher consciousness/selves that will allow us to know ourselves, the nature of the universe and its Gods. If anyone has tried to meditate or focus on something, you can experience the way your mind doesn't want to be still or quiet, you can see, if you observe yourself, how your egos will try to distract 'you' (consciousness) by using your mind, from allowing 'you' to do what 'you' want to do. So, instead of trying not to confuse your mind, be watchful and try to observe your mind confusing 'you', try understand how your mind wrks and processes its thoughts, how it tries to 'play tricks' on you and how certain egos are stronger than others in forcing thier will by using your mind. Also, observe how these egos are you...
reply to post by Gnobody

I understand what you are saying and understand the concept of the ego as you see it. I just don't see this ego as you do. I feel as though the ego does not fool me. I have way too much light! When you read a book if you do not have the light over it to read while in the dark it's hard to see the words. When the light is twenty five feet away, you are left in the dark. Definitley can't see to read then.

Confusion had is from a lack of understanding.

An ego is not to be catered to but merely controlled. It's who we are within the personality. It's ok.... But just as anything of it gets off balance it can be at the wrong end of good. Lol

It's all in the mind and the person with an illuminated mind has full control over what comes in and what goes out.

In my view we are never meant to " be still", we are eternal thinkers trying to think with our creator and not of our creator. We are to be able to control the mind is another.... not try and make it still. This can never happen, it's a law as the eternal thinks and never stops thinking. He may transform from one experience or thought but he is never still of thought.

" You" or ego.... must be careful to work on your own temple ( mind) first, before you can help or teach another to control theirs.

We, and the all are working together for each and all purposes, therefore it's important we as a collective find the absolute truth together and not settle for the half of it. The more souls/ minds who are free to the chains that bind us here together on earth, the quicker we are able to live ( have life) as eternal thinkers.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I could be wrong about a lot of things in my belief or experiences and interpretations, sometimes I give up completely thinking that life it too short, but something inside always pulls me back, and everytime I come back I feel that I have learned or experienced something new.
reply to post by Gnobody

I can relate to this experience and feel as though this happens to me on a daily basis.

Each read or expression happens to leave off from the last. It's always been this way with me and it feels so good, I want more and more.

Each new learning helps us grow in the light and spirit. It's beautiful!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

If you I understood my position you would not ask, " what is this"?

Sorry but you said you had not addressed the nature of reality and that is an example of you doing just that. It isn't a lack of understanding as I was not seeking clarification.

I have never worried about letting go of the old, I can promise ya that. In fact, I didn't mind where I got lead by god as long as it was his truth. He showed it to me, all of it, and continues to do so.

I'm sure you didn't and that is why you missed the mark.

I've offered for you to see it in the light I hold. If you don't want to, fine.

I have already seen it in the light you hold. I was wrong. Nobody would have been able to convince me back then either.

I wasn't expecting you take your eyes off of the light either, but maybe when others, who may be reading this thread, find themselves before something emanating love and light, they might just remember to question it as well.

Oh..... I'm so sorry, I totally misunderstood why you quoted the nature of God which you called " reality". Lol

It seems as though we understand now each others pov and I find that rather satisfying to come together in that way.

Please understand though, my reasoning to include Jesus into my belief system is only because the man earned it.

I've got a scientific and spiritual mind. I had to connect the dots for myself and did so. It was a remarkable discovery because I never knew he would come back full circle to stare at me! Lol

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

But by reading, understanding and then looking into myself I am experiencing it....after reading about there is a legion in a woman posessed (egos) and looking into myself, I can see that there is a 'legion' in me too. I am trying to comprehend how they work, how they are part of me, and maybe one day how Jesus (Christ consciousness incarnated) will excorcise them. I have experienced this 'legion' and have oberved them in action.

Reading about it has got you calling it legion and hoping that Jesus exorcises them. I know that you don't mean it literally but even using the terms sets up limits.

I could do that, but after maybe reading some other writings or teachings, then trying to understand them and maybe understanding something new, I may see something different or clearer in the Gospels that I didn't see before. I have said previously that I believe the Gospels have many levels of understanding, these levels may present themselves years apart...

I feel a connection to the Gospels because I was brought up a a Christian, but have read other non-Christian sacred texts, I say 'read' not studied.

I was also brought up Christian and can say that the Gospels don't have anything special in them, except for those who can't seem to let go of them.

My experiences and my going back to the 'stories' or any other text is a 'to an fro' journey, the writings help me understand my experiences and my experiences help me understand the text. I could go backwards and forwards from text to experience for a life time, and still not fully comprehend either...

I think that you answered it yourself, you could spend your whole life going back and forth and not get anywhere. That is because you experience something (step forward) and then check it against the text (step back) to make sure it "makes sense".

I think that every day experiences do need explaining, why am I experiencing this way? Once you are a certain way along the path, (please dont think that I think I am any further than any of you), but once it comes to a time where we need to comprehend who we really are (the mind, personality, ego) its the everyday experiences that define and shape us, and ultimately dictate what we do and do not believe, think and feel.

It's not the everday experiences themselves that need explaining, it's our reaction, the way we recieve them, the way we interperet these experiences that need explaining.

Why do I react to this or that in a certain way? Who is reacting? Is it 'I' or the 'many I's'?

The way that you interpret these experiences is not going to be found in a book written by someone who isn't you. What you are really looking for is something/someone that agrees with your interpretation, even if that interpretation paints you in a bad light because, in the end, it is in agreement with what you want to become or what you want to be true.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The quoted section is in the last 30 seconds of the video. That should tell everyone everything they need to know. I realize the fact remains that not everyone is a traditional literalist, but far too many DO take the book literally...because to NOT take the book literally, is to raise the question, "Well, how much do we take literally? Where do we draw the line?"
reply to post by AfterInfinity

For me, there is a knowing to do so literally, spiritually and metaphysically.

Your subconsiois already knows the absolute truth and purpose and tries to offer you ways of remembering that which has been lost.

You read it literal when it feels right to do so, and so on. You can actually see where in some stories it has been made literal in said story.

For instance.....

" The lamb was slain before the foundations of the earth" . Spiritual sense

Also....

" Before Abraham, I Am"

Before Abraham, Jesus was ( as he is an eternal thinker/ soul) in a literal sense and metaphysical sense and a spiritual sense. All apply.

" let not your heart be troubled believe in god and also in me. I'm going to prepare a place for you and when I come back I will receive you unto myself that where I Am there you will be also". Apply all three to this passage ( My fav).

Not trying to confuse you, just show you how I see it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Please understand though, my reasoning to include Jesus into my belief system is only because the man earned it.

I'm not convinced that the man even existed, let alone reached enlightenment. But, even if I'm wrong, I think we can both agree that your idea of Jesus it isn't what the average Christian thinks of as Jesus. Why muddy things up that way?

I've got a scientific and spiritual mind. I had to connect the dots for myself and did so. It was a remarkable discovery because I never knew he would come back full circle to stare at me! Lol

Are you saying that you have been in the presence of Jesus? If so, how did you know it was him?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying and understand the concept of the ego as you see it. I just don't see this ego as you do. I feel as though the ego does not fool me. I have way too much light! When you read a book if you do not have the light over it to read while in the dark it's hard to see the words. When the light is twenty five feet away, you are left in the dark. Definitley can't see to read then.

Confusion had is from a lack of understanding.

An ego is not to be catered to but merely controlled. It's who we are within the personality. It's ok.... But just as anything of it gets off balance it can be at the wrong end of good. Lol

I don't agree. The ego, the many egos (disbelievers/demons) that are a part of us must be killed not controlled, they must be excorcised for us to truly experience our consciousness and acsend.

A rich man cannot enter into Heaven, there is no room for these riches in the place we want to reside and reunite with ourselves.

You say the 'ego does not fool me', are you sure? Are you sure your spritual ego is not fooling you now? Your ego of greed, lust or pride does influence you in any way?

You may be right, I don't know you, but to think that your egos are not controlling or influencing your thoughts or actions is a dangerous way to think. It's definately something to think about, meditate on...

Regards

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm not convinced that the man even existed, let alone reached enlightenment. But, even if I'm wrong, I think we can both agree that your idea of Jesus it isn't what the average Christian thinks of as Jesus. Why muddy things up that way?

Are you saying that you have been in the presence of Jesus? If so, how did you know it was him?

Hahahaha.... You call it muddy up and I call it cleaning off the dust. So be it.

I'm not a one to accept anything told. Seeing is believing right?

I wanted to see it for myself, however I admire ones who don't need to see in order to believe.

The evidence has to appear, and so it did. Jesus, in my view is more than real.

He showed me himself not as a being or an illumination but by words of expression.

When one sees him in us and us in him he then realizes we are the all and the one.

Who Jesus was and is will require one to read up on the incarnations he possesses. Only then will you see him and understand him in a more personal and understanding way. I hope this makes sense, if not I will try again. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join