It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should ATS ban the mentally impaired?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It depends. The ATS forum is for communication. If one is so mentally impaired that they can not communicate on this forum, then they should be banned.

If they are able to communicate (whether they make a lot of spelling mistakes or not), they should be able to stay.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm at work on my smart phone ..... guess I got fooled! Ugh, having a horrible day but this gave me a laugh after my heart calmed down!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arduous
I'm at work on my smart phone ..... guess I got fooled! Ugh, having a horrible day but this gave me a laugh after my heart calmed down!!!!

lucky you, if I did that at work i'd instantly get the sack

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance

Wow Thank You. You just made my day!!! And it was a crappy one!!! Thank you very much!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Thanks lys. I am a touch nuts lol

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

oh, I was on my lunch break
I wouldn't have a job either if I was on my phone during hours

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I would rather see ATS ban the socially impaired. Those that deem if others are fit enough to use ATS.. Many great minds can be defined as mentally impaired...Soz bud think your idea sucks..

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Thanks lys. I am a touch nuts lol

Originally posted by thepolish1

Wow Thank You. You just made my day!!! And it was a crappy one!!! Thank you very much!!!

Two more people with a sense of humor!

feel like dancin!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know someone who is REALLY happy they dont ban the mentally impaired. Well besides me anyway ( eyeballs Lys).

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

I know someone who is REALLY happy they dont ban the mentally impaired. Well besides me anyway ( eyeballs Lys).

hahahaha, where would we go?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's nice to see that the special kids have found a thread of their own.... ~sigh~

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

OOHHhh, come on Heff, you came back just to say that?? Awww...I'm a special Kid!!!!! Yes, I love to have fun and laugh, because the world today sucks, and is just gonna get worse. So, Are you gonna or are you a ring leader of this circus??? ( sidenote )

What the op was trying to get across is a serious matter, heff and another mod tried to help, I hope they found the answer they were seeking.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

I was the mod that helped!

Oh, and the two members I was playing around with, in my previous post, know I was kidding. I've been a psychiatric patient for 28 years and do volunteer work with anxiety and depression patients as well.

"Special kids" was referring specifically to some of my ATS friends, not to mentally ill people in any way, shape, or form. I do apologize for not making that distinction in my prior post.

~Heff

ETA: I also apologize for misreading your post... I missed that you included me as someone who tried to help earlier!

It's been a LONG day in my R/L and I'm not 100% tonight.

edit on 9/10/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I took no offence, i know i'm still new here, I don't want to make a mod mad. I thought I was in on being special.....
I was serious about what I said, it is a serious subject. There is a difference between mental impairment, and mental issues, as i'm sure u know. If someone did not know me, they would probably call the guys with the pretty white van, and pretty white straight jacket to come and take me away!! CALGON!!!

edit on 10-9-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I'm going to start a thread and title it "Should ATS Ban Liars?"

No, I'll start this one ~ "Should ATS Ban Everyone Under 40?"

Maybe "Should ATS Ban Everyone Who Plays Video Games?"

How do you read? Over.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join