It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video that shows 100% Man DID NOT land on the Moon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Fractal

What you're seeing is a fractal. The craters seem to remain the same as you get closer, however you're seeing smaller craters inside of increasingly bigger craters.

This is because there is only one thing on the moon that makes any impact on the geology and those are meteorites. Because of the way they impact the moon they leave impact craters of identical shapes. Therefore you end up with craters inside of craters.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

I could show you two pictures-

1- one from 400 feet up

2- one from when the lunar module has landed and the dust has settled

Both from the same camera.

You would not be able to tell me the difference between the two.

I don't buy that for a minute. But.. lets test it. Use Google Earth to hover over the fake Moon set out in the mid west desert and take two pics from both altitudes. I'm betting you 100 dollars there is a huge difference

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Dude. Did you actually watch the video you present? At the 3:20 mark they clearly state an altitude of 240 ft. At the next mark, after seeing dust and flame from the landing rockets, you clearly see a different perspective. Call your eye doctor, you need your eyes checked. And maybe your hearing. Most all of the debunkers come up with some strange "proof" here and there. But this is simply the weakest so far anyway. However did all those flags get up there? You must have seen the pictures from the flyby I assume? Either way we will all know for sure when the Chinese finally touch down in the next 10 years or so. Enjoy your game until then...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So NASA employed thousands of people to fake a lunar landing?
That doesn't make sense.
That's just silly.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by karen61057

They did it to fool the Russians and to say we got their first.

Which begs the question:
Why didn't the USSR fake a landing?

Because how it turned out, wait for it...... was all scripted all along !!

And it always has been , and will be with such EASY PICKINGS !!

The Hordes of people who need to have hope in impossible things, need to have something over others.

What a fantastic psychological experiment it was, along with the millions of others that have gone on in just the last HUNDRED YEARS.

The believers never ask a tough question, just like all religious people, the funny part is, they will never realize it, because they are programmed to the point they CANNOT ask a tough question.

What excuses can you come up with as too how not ONE GOOD PIC has been released in all of these years, by all of these governments who claim to have evidence.

What is really going on, why always coverups here on Planet Earth...and why the Rabid defense clan of the victims of tomfoolery.

I have actually seen some people change the opinion with some deep romps into meditation, they can open themselves to the fact that they may not know the truth about ANYTHING...but just have partial truths that they have hung ALL THEIR LIFE ON...to the DEATH !!

But now they see, and the blinders start coming off, about EVERYTHING.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
LOL@ all the funny people who cannot understand how billions of dollars would be wasted in faking such a mission, or lying about the actual facts, and altering video evidences.

They do this on a daily basis ... DAILY !!

Just because it does not make sense to you, matters not.

Groups exist who have NO NEED FOR MONEY, they do not belong to the slave clubs that we are entrenched in, and they sure do not abide by the same rules, WOW some people are beyond waking up.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think, most importantly, you do not have to mess around with fuzzy pictures, weird shadows and any controversial video scaling and content issues.. You can let them all go because the hard evidence just makes them all arbitrary minutia. You have the rocks, all 841 pounds of them with absolutely no other way to get them.

The best rebuttal to allegations of a "Moon Hoax," however, is common sense. Evidence that the Apollo program really happened is compelling: A dozen astronauts (laden with cameras) walked on the Moon between 1969 and 1972. Nine of them are still alive and can testify to their experience. They didn't return from the Moon empty-handed, either. Just as Columbus carried a few hundred natives back to Spain as evidence of his trip to the New World, Apollo astronauts brought 841 pounds of Moon rock home to Earth.

"Apollo moon rocks are peppered with tiny craters from meteoroid impacts," explains McKay. This could only happen to rocks from a planet with little or no atmosphere... like the Moon.

"I have here in my office a 10-foot high stack of scientific books full of papers about the Apollo Moon rocks," added McKay. "Researchers in thousands of labs have examined Apollo Moon samples -- not a single paper challenges their origin! And these aren't all NASA employees, either. We've loaned samples to scientists in dozens of countries [who have no reason to cooperate in any hoax]." Even Dr. Robert Park, Director of the Washington office of the American Physical Society and a noted critic of NASA's human space flight program, agrees with the space agency on this issue. "The body of physical evidence that humans did walk on the Moon is simply overwhelming."

Courtesy, The Great Moon Hoax

Oh, you could also try and make a list of reputable scientists that think we did not go to the moon... start here:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by 46ACE

i have done a little plasma spraying where the coil is turned into a liquid and sprayed on hot and noisey you dont hear any noise of those suits no buzz or neil panting for breath must be a filter for that
huh?

What does "plasma spraying"("plasma cutting"/perhaps "plasma coating"or "electrostatic powder painting"???)(?)"( Or what ever are you talking about?)
have to do with this thread?????
No of course there were no plasma arcs in their suits.(?)
edit on 4-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

WOW, you really do have 100% proof that you have an opinion and nothing more..

2nd

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If you think it is unlikely that the moon landing was faked, just look at all the other things that the US government has done to trick the public.
What about 9/11?
The 2008 housing crises?
The conception of the FED?
The false flags to start almost every major war?
THE RON PAUL RNC DEBACLE?
JFK?
You dont think they would create a movie studio to make some moon films..

Here are some questions about the moon someone could answer for me---

Why are we sending rovers to mars and not to the moon?
We only went a few times, Why have we not been back to the moon since 1971? (and dont say funding..Look at our current debt and say we could not have afforded it)
THE MOON IS RIGHT THERE, right?, WHY CANT WE EXPLORE THAT MORE!! ITS MYSTERIOUS, ITS BIG, ITS THE MOON!!

Where is the physical evidence? anyone?
Is there really any physical proof that a man has been on the moon? Is there a live feed from a telescope that is pointed at the landing site so I can see the flag myself?

The moon rock evidence? why, you can get those moon rocks from a rock bed in Australia!
www.abc.net.au...

Theres alot of talk that we went but your just showing me things from a video or reading something someone said. Sometimes I think we all live in a real matrix... Nothing is as it seems,. We must question everything around us always in order to free our minds. Every book, every history lesson and every word of mouth story we have ever heard has a spin.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I like these threads that try to disprove the moon landing because:

1. People find the things I do not care to look for because I do not need to be convinced but if I did those things may have puzzled me as well.

2. Other people that answered the questions do it beautifully and generally make it so even a person like myself that does not have a scientific background can understand perfectly.

It does get annoying when I see the same argument being made from another thread that has already been answered fully being reused in a new thread especially when it is the same person doing it. (Those people know who they are)
Basically I just like the science.

Thank you to those people who take the time to answer the questions being posed with real scientific insight. Also thank you for dumbing down those answers so that anyone can understand.

For the people that pose these questions like the OP in this thread. It would be good manners for you to admit when you are wrong when proven wrong and thank those who took the time to explain things to you. In the end they are educating you. Not doing so only paints you as a person not seeking the truth but a person that is pushing an agenda or worse as a person embracing ignorance.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

noise & heat those guys must have been supermen with that heat & the noise from the suits on there backs yet not a sound can be heard over the radios of their bodys struggling i bet those guys lost a lot of weight up there and were pretty sweaty i always had problems with vision in masks but those guys were cool as cucumbers in 400c no visor mist ups . I often wondered that sweating like a pig at work some days and had a airline down my neck and that was at a balmy 130 C wish i had some of that equitment .
i have done some crazy things in my life but for all the money in china i would not put on one of those suits and go into A VACUME AT 400C even on earth the water in those packs would last minutes not hours

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If these images are the same, than I'm Mickey Mouse...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
im pretty sure at this point its both, we lied about 1,2,3 to A beat the Russians in public format, B to soak Americans for more black project money, 64 mb and the size of a bus? when computers took up the size of an entire data center ? lol w/e , now . i dunno, we have the tech now, but the van allen radiation belts,,,,still seem to be the key to the puzzle

i find it very suspicious that we have made no attempts to build a base on the moon, sure it would be expensive, but do you think it will cost more than to find bin ladin at 14 trillion,,,,,,,, i doubt it, and at least if we did spend another 14 trillion, wed actually have something to show for it instead of "yah we dumped him at see" yah sure yah did, 10 years ago! billions of years of mineral rich rocks slamming into that thing and no need to put mining/refining base on moon? HUH!!! there may even be metals/minerals we've never discovered before, yet we are gonna go explore a planet even FURTHER away, just makes no damn sense to me but w/e

even the "space station" isnt in real space, its still in our atmosphere,, so why dont we have a real space station, deep space station, bases on moon ect ect,,,,,the only real answer anyone gives is, it would cost to much money,, well look at all the damn money we waste on wars we dont need to fight, and get rid of half the government positions, BAM MONEY TO BURN!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

That doesn't make sense.
That's just silly.

we employed even more to make the bombs Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and 90% of those people didnt even have a clue what it was for till they heard boom

billions would be made on contracts alone to keep making missle/space ship rockets,,, then all the eq. to move rockets, launch rockets, fuel electronics ect ect ect, well worth paying people to act when you know you will make hundreds of millions to billions in return never under estimate mans desire for GREED

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

That doesn't make sense.
That's just silly.

no...

not everyone..

just the ones that were filiming it.. Huston wasn't in the know

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
. i dunno, we have the tech now, but the van allen radiation belts,,,,still seem to be the key to the puzzle

The answere to this question and more can be found in this thread.

ATS

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Lol. Video is so fake. The "astronauts" sound so fake too.

After wasting so much money trying to get to the moon, and failing, why admit failure when you can just fake it?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Erm, if you posted those two images without the times, it would be impossible to determine which one was 250 feet from the surface and which one was on the surface.

They look very similar in terms of distance from the surface.

I'm sorry, I wish they had been to the moon, but those two images together tell a different story- it is fake footage taken of a model. Pure and simple.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

The logical part of one's brain tells you, it screams at you, that first image cannot ever be taken from 250 feet from the moon's surface, it does not equate with the image from the actual surface.

From 250 feet up, from this image, what exactly are we looking at- the scale if completely and utterly off- come on guys it's flipping obvious!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join