It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video that shows 100% Man DID NOT land on the Moon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Propulsion
If these images are the same, than I'm Mickey Mouse...

The logical part of one's brain tells you, it screams at you, that first image cannot ever be taken from 250 feet from the moon's surface, it does not equate with the image from the actual surface.

From 250 feet up, from this image, what exactly are we looking at- the scale if completely and utterly off- come on guys it's flipping obvious!
Please forgive me, I didn't read into the specifics.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
the moon landing was filmed in a hollywood studio, enough said.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
the moon landing was filmed in a hollywood studio, enough said.

I have seen your claim before and again it fails to supply proof.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Moon hoaxers read the posts to your questions

I have and others have explained in countless threads answers to basic questions.
For pitty sake its like dealing with children sometimes i swear.

Daddy why is the stars not twinkling on the moon - over and over repeat-repeat.
Once again:

Earth=Atmosphere
Moon=none.

Research=Enlightenment=facts etc.

On this thread alone i answered why the suit and the person is not fried like a chicken
numerous times and others too.

TIP: Research- hasslebad camera/exposure/no light scattering like earth.
edit on 5-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
reply to post by wmd_2008

now thats what i would expect to see, i have no problem with that photo. It`s the photos that show no berms,the photos that show the pad sitting on top of the dust, the photos that show not a single pebble or bit of dust in the bowl shaped pads that i have a problem with.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

Well use some logic could it be possible that the dust wasn't as thick in that area and most was blown away by the thrust of the engine it's not rocket science
to think what may have happened it only takes a few seconds and some common sense

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

reply to post by Tardacus

Or the light source is a very large distance away say 93,000,000 miles so the light is parallel when it arrives at the moon!!!

what?? that doesn`t explain anything. the sun is relatively the same distance from the moon as it is from the earth. hold your finger up in front of the window, now move your finger back and forth across the window,and observe the shadow that it is casting on the far wall, is the shadow moving?

The shadow is from part of the craft and it is moving relative to the surface of the moon but not the window as its part of the lander

what?!
it doesn`t matter that it`s attached to the craft,when the light source changes position the shadow will change position.

The only 2 explainations for why that shadow does not change position on the window are:
1) the light source that is creating the shadow is attached to the craft or
2) the craft is not deviating even an inch in any direction from the light source throughout it`s entire descent and landing.

The light source is the sun the RELATIVE position of the lander to the light source hardly changes.

In relative terms the LANDER is a few hundred feet above the surface of the Moon the SUN IS 93,000,000 miles away.

Try this and maybe you will realise your error shine a bright light say a torch that can focus a tight beam from a distance say the length of a room, put your hand front of a wall say a foot away move your hand towards the wall , the shadow WONT change much now do it the other way hand close to the light source move it slightly left or right and watch the shadow on the distant wall see how much your shadow moves then

This is BASIC kids science were I live

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

The reason we landed on the side of the moon that faces us is because of the communication technology available at that time.

That's true, and even today we would have to relay the communications signal via satellite. It wouldn't be able to penetrate the Moon.

Not to mention that we knew very little about the dark side of the moon back then. We only had a relatively small number of low-res pictures, and that's not reliable enough data to risk human lives for.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
OP and other moon hoaxers.....please stop the stupidity.

- The landing sites are clearly visible from photos taken from other countries sats
- Do you know why the race to the moon started? Because we wanted to beat the Russians. They were our enemy and they were monitoring every aspect of the launch and moon landings (they listened in on Nasa's coms)...why oh why would they play along with the hoax? They would have known that we did not go and would have LOVED to tell the world about it.

Sooner or later, you have to stop being stupid. This is that time. analysing videos like this is beyond desperate.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by 46ACE

noise & heat those guys must have been supermen with that heat & the noise from the suits on there backs yet not a sound can be heard over the radios of their bodys struggling i bet those guys lost a lot of weight up there and were pretty sweaty i always had problems with vision in masks but those guys were cool as cucumbers in 400c no visor mist ups . I often wondered that sweating like a pig at work some days and had a airline down my neck and that was at a balmy 130 C wish i had some of that equitment .
i have done some crazy things in my life but for all the money in china i would not put on one of those suits and go into A VACUME AT 400C even on earth the water in those packs would last minutes not hours

You are merely speculating based on experience in an earth bound sandblast(powder paint?) hood and hot miserable conditions. All I can do is point out basic science and
try to convince you 400c in Air is a convection
oven. 400c in a vacuum is radiant heat(heatwaves)like standing under a broiler.a few layers of tinfoil would deflect the heat. as long as there's no "convection" ( hot air movement) or contact;i.e."conduction" heat (flowing through materials from hot to cold ) the astronauts were safe.They wore "watercooled underwear"and had a cool filtered humidity controlled air supply.

Never having worn a cutting edge technology moon suit.
How can you even propose to speculate how "uncomfortable" or"impossible" it would be?Here I'll even do a little googlework for you; but this is the last time..

Apollo moon suits:

The Apollo suit consisted of the following:

A water-cooled nylon undergarment
A multi-layered pressure suit: inside layer - lightweight nylon with fabric vents; middle layer - neoprene-coated nylon to hold pressure; outer layer - nylon to restrain the pressurized layers beneath
Five layers of aluminized Mylar interwoven with four layers of Dacron for heat protection
Two layers of Kapton for additional heat protection
A layer of Teflon-coated cloth (nonflammable) for protection from scrapes
A layer of white Teflon cloth (nonflammable)

The suit had boots, gloves, a communications cap and a clear plastic helmet. During liftoff, the suit's oxygen and cooling water were supplied by the ship.

For walking on the moon, the space suit was supplemented with a pair of protective overboots, gloves with rubber fingertips, a set of filters/visors worn over the helmet for protection from sunlight, and a portable life support backpack that contained oxygen, carbon-dioxide removal equipment and cooling water. The space suit and backpack weighed 180 lb (82 kg) on Earth, but only 30 lb (14 kg) on the moon.

science.howstuffworks.com...

I don't think you are quite understanding the importance of the whole "vacuum thing".
And I gotta' "get a life" today
( I've got a 50% off coupon!)!

Like"Denver22" said above " give it a rest; you're all starting to look a bit "silly"....

edit on 5-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by 46ACE because: punctuation.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Dont worry about R2D246....

Employed same lack of logical thinking in the now defunct 9/11 forums

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

reply to post by 46ACE

noise & heat those guys must have been supermen with that heat & the noise from the suits on there backs yet not a sound can be heard over the radios of their bodys struggling i bet those guys lost a lot of weight up there and were pretty sweaty i always had problems with vision in masks but those guys were cool as cucumbers in 400c no visor mist ups . I often wondered that sweating like a pig at work some days and had a airline down my neck and that was at a balmy 130 C wish i had some of that equitment .
i have done some crazy things in my life but for all the money in china i would not put on one of those suits and go into A VACUME AT 400C even on earth the water in those packs would last minutes not hours

You are merely speculating based on experience in an earth bound sandblast(powder paint?) hood and hot miserable conditions. All I can do is point out basic science and
oven. 400c in a vacuum is radiant heat(heatwaves)like standing under a broiler.a few layers of tinfoil would deflect the heat. as long as there's no "convection" ( hot air movement) or contact;i.e."conduction" heat (flowing through materials from hot to cold ) the astronauts were safe.They wore "watercooled underwear"and had a cool filtered humidity controlled air supply.

How can you even propose to speculate how "uncomfortable" or"impossible" it would be?Here I'll even do a little googlework for you; but this is the last time..

Apollo moon suits:

A multi-layered pressure suit: inside layer - lightweight nylon with fabric vents; middle layer - neoprene-coated nylon to hold pressure; outer layer - nylon to restrain the pressurized layers beneath
Five layers of aluminized Mylar interwoven with four layers of Dacron for heat protection

The suit had boots, gloves, a communications cap and a clear plastic helmet. During liftoff, the suit's oxygen and cooling water were supplied by the ship.

For walking on the moon, the space suit was supplemented with a pair of protective overboots, gloves with rubber fingertips, a set of filters/visors worn over the helmet for protection from sunlight, and a portable life support backpack that contained oxygen, carbon-dioxide removal equipment and cooling water. The space suit and backpack weighed 180 lb (82 kg) on Earth, but only 30 lb (14 kg) on the moon.

I don't think you are quite understanding the importance of the whole "vacuum thing".

Like"Denver22" said above " give it a rest; you're all starting to look a bit "silly"....

exacally a lot of layers a lot going on in those suits but no noise ?no mist up from the face how much water did those suits have for a two hour play about and no noise think about it strange some of that tech aint available today

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

You are just speculating. You are someone with no knowledge of anything that Nasa has done. No experience with space travel whatsoever. You dont know what technology they had, what techniques they had....nothing. You are basically going up against an army of very very smart scientists based on what? Because your glasses fog up you think the astronauts helmet should too? Because you dont "think" those tanks could hold enough water for 2 hours? You have 0 information yet see fit to not believe the people who ARE actually very clever.....laughable mate.

edit on 5-9-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
reply to post by geobro

You are just speculating. Because your glasses fog up you think the astronauts helmet should too?

So much speculating...i think the guy geobro and others need to go to spec - savers or see
the eye doctor If he does not read - see my posts and others for the thousandth time already .

edit on 5-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

[

The shadow is from part of the craft and it is moving relative to the surface of the moon but not the window as its part of the lander

We knew, that the shadow is not a shadow but something inside and close to the camera. Thanks to Phage we now know exactly what it is, (a crashbar placed into position for a landing) and that when it is in that position, it is exactly where the 'shadow' appears in the film. When not in use it is swung 90° to rest along the bottom of the window.

At rest so to speak,

edit on 5-9-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

How could anyone think that was a shadow cast on the moon????

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

That is not the greatest angle to see any berms or dust on the pad. Here are some better shots. Lets see what we can discern from these zero atmosphere closeups.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
reply to post by smurfy

How could anyone think that was a shadow cast on the moon????

You need to ask Tardacus about that, not me.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

reply to post by 46ACE

Apollo moon suits:

exacally a lot of layers a lot going on in those suits but no noise ?no mist up from the face how much water did those suits have for a two hour play about and no noise think about it strange some of that tech aint available today

"Sound":
(Audible Vibrations in the medium of Air or liquids.)

Moon: NO AIR! ANY SOUND created HAD TO PENETRATE AN AIRTIGHT SEALED SUIT OR PASS THROUGH BY CONDUCTION. Or becreated within the enclosed air space of the suit.

"Jezzus keerist"

Get it? Yet? I could stand next to a running rooftop industrial Air conditioner on the moon and and without any air to transfer the vibrations to my ear( or radio microphone) there is NO Sound!

They conceivably could hear the small fans or pumps used to move air through the suit; tubes and life support system; but it may be below the sensitivity level set on the suit microphones. And the mics would never pick it up. Just "Noise" anyway.

"Moon suit" cooling utilizing "sublimation"plate ) Ice sublimating to gas OUTSIDE THE airtight suit= SILENT!
I would speculate for the cost humidity would be easily controlled inside the sealed suit.(NO mist or sweat floating around.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

air being fed into a helmet makes a noise a lot of have spent many hours being airfed at work and i dont need glasses

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by 3danimator

air being fed into a helmet makes a noise a lot of have spent many hours being airfed at work and i dont need glasses

I'm sure it does.
Do you think it could be baffled or quieted by a little engineering?Or introducing it more slowly ?
The suits were maintained at 4psi (see my link above)so incoming air was set to 4+ psi(4.3?5.5? 5.17?)
And how much did your industrial powder paint(?) helmet cost? What kind of regulator.?What kind of air?fans ?compressed from a tank.?

How much airflow was needed? The apollo suits and helmets were sealed;

Once the suit is sealed and pressurized("shooop") the air only needed to be circulated to be scrubbed of co2 and dried of humidity. Addtional Oxygen added as needed...

Apples and oranges my industrial friend

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join