It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video that shows 100% Man DID NOT land on the Moon

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057 In July there were internet and news stories about the flags still standing there after all these years.

I remember that karen, i also remember a poster demanding why the flags haven't blown down too.
Not on this site btw.

Trying to explain to him to no avail.

edit on 5-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

Sorry. I try to keep it interesting but you know, science, math, all that hard stuff is not too fun to think about unless you're one of those mathy type people who like that stuff.
Of course the alien angle would be much more interesting which is why it shows up on conspiracy theory sites in the first place.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

You cant reach everyone and you'll die trying. I appreciate you're trying to teach but these folks are diehard believers in a decieving government that is out to get them at every turn. There is no reaching those people. I however appreciate every bit of information you have provided even though I didnt need convincing.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Side question Denver

How often is the moon struck by asteroids did they ever consider that to be a danger or has most of the activity from that sort of thing halted?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Post that shows 100% Not all Men are Created Equal.

Thanks for wasting my time.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Side question Denver

How often is the moon struck by asteroids did they ever consider that to be a danger or has most of the activity from that sort of thing halted?

Asteroids do hit the moon all the time. Although they are called meteorites when they actually hit, not asteroids. Most are small about the size of a grain of sand. some are larger. If you look at any picture of the moon it is literally covered with craters from the millions of hits it has had over the last few million years.

Apollo astronauts were never bothered by these projectiles. The Moon has a surface area roughly equal to the continent of Africa. "If you spread the impacts over so much terrain, the probability of being hit is very low," says Cooke. It helped that the astronauts didn't stay long: Adding all Apollo missions together, they were on the lunar surface less than two weeks. "The odds of being hit during such a short time were, again, very low."

how often and how hard the Moon is hit lie in data from four seismometers placed on the Moon by the Apollo 12, 14, 15, and 16 missions during 1969-72. They operated until NASA turned them off in 1977. For years, the seismometers recorded all manner of tremors and jolts, including almost 3000 moonquakes, 1700 meteoroid strikes, and 9 spacecraft deliberately crashed into the Moon. All these data were transmitted to Earth for analysis.

Also, in 1972, a 1,100 kg (2,400 lb) asteroid hit the Moon just north of Mare Nubium, the Sea of Clouds. It was a major impact recorded at all four seismic stations. "When we look at the seismic waveform of that asteroid," says Cooke, "we see that it has the same characteristics as the man-made impacts—a good sign that we know what we’re doing." Cooke and Diekmann will hunt for impacts in the Apollo seismic records using these known waveforms as a reference. In theory, they should be able to pick out tremors from objects as small as 10 centimeters (4 inches), weighing as little as 1 kg (2.2 lb). "Four inches doesn't sound like much, but traveling at cosmic velocities, a four-inch meteoroid can blast a crater as wide as your desk." According to the Standard Model, such meteoroids hit the Moon approximately 400 times a year—more than once a day. (Picture a map of Africa stuck with 400 pushpins.) The Apollo seismic dataset can test that prediction and many others.

Here below is a picture of the seismometer planted by buzz for any moon hoax people to see.

edit on 5-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Of all the footage that questions whether man landed on the moon, it is the landing footage. The following is the approach and landing of Apollo 12-

EDIT- straight to the chase as it were-

Pause the video at two points-

1- 3:20 into the video. Pause it and look at the detail. This is approx 400 feet up.

2- 4:50 into the video. Pause it and look at the detail. This is after the module has landed and the dust has settled.

Ask yourself, what difference do you see- could you even tell which image was which if I just showed you those two pictures without telling you which one was which?

The answer is no.

Under normal circumstances, if you come in to land, you would surely be able to tell the difference from when you were 400 feet above the surface and when you were on it- it's just obvious yet the moon landing footage defies this logic.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

The reason that there doesn't appear to be any difference between the two instances you mentioned is because the Moon has no atmosphere, and thus distances are percieved differently than on Earth. So yes, it is possible that both instances in the video would look the same. This is simple ninth grade science, come back with real evidence, not unscientific speculation, okay?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
the moon landing was filmed in a hollywood studio, enough said.

I have seen your claim before and again it fails to supply proof.

Well you're convinced so they did their job well enough.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Along those lines of the O.p.: "They" say (I'm not a parachutist;seal or ranger) the most dangerous jump is a jump over water as there is absolutely no scale; big waves and tiny "wavelets" look deceivingly alike...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Then I take it; its up to YOU to save us all! eh r2d246?

cue Thomas Dolby:" They blinded ME withSCIENCE!"

Sorry; its been a long day of this unadulterated crap. ( I wasn't going to log on today)
edit on 5-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

give us the date, and address of the basement please. name of a camera man ? boom guy ? effects guy ?

do you literally have anything besides "stanly kubrick" to supply as evidence ?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

And you're convinced they didn't so Bill Kaysing did his job well enough.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yes I agree. My teachers and parents encouraged critical thinking and I learned how to do that very well thank you.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Thanks Denver

I was thinking they were called meteorites but for some reason I had it in my head we only called them
that when they entered earth’s atmosphere. Anyway that is interesting stuff even though it isn’t as much of a danger as I thought that would be a good point to make to people that think we already have a moon base.

I have no doubt that one day we will have one up there but it will need to be built extremely tough for protection.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

And you're convinced they didn't so Bill Kaysing did his job well enough.

It is more a failure of his family and teachers to give him the skills needed to discern fact from fiction. On one sight he posted Star Wars clips claiming they look more real than the moon landing.

Another failure would be the mental health system because he is all kinds of messed up.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yes I agree. My teachers and parents encouraged critical thinking and I learned how to do that very well thank you.

I'm sure he'll try and tell you that your parents and teachers were brainwashed or something to that effect.

And as far as critical thinking goes, well around these parts its better to be awake for some reason than actually use your grey matter. Lame rhetoric for stunted intellects.

edit on 5-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Star Wars clips?.....there's nothing really I can say, that speaks for itself....we're dealing with a genius.

edit on 5-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

And temperature difference...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

Exactly how I feel. EXACTLY.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Thanks Denver

I have no doubt that one day we will have one up there but it will need to be built extremely tough for protection.

Yes, "they will need more than tin foil hats im sure; but the moon hoaxers will probably dissagree still.
edit on 6-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join