It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video that shows 100% Man DID NOT land on the Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Of all the footage that questions whether man landed on the moon, it is the landing footage. The following is the approach and landing of Apollo 12-

EDIT- straight to the chase as it were-

Pause the video at two points-

1- 3:20 into the video. Pause it and look at the detail. This is approx 400 feet up.

2- 4:50 into the video. Pause it and look at the detail. This is after the module has landed and the dust has settled.

Ask yourself, what difference do you see- could you even tell which image was which if I just showed you those two pictures without telling you which one was which?

The answer is no.

Under normal circumstances, if you come in to land, you would surely be able to tell the difference from when you were 400 feet above the surface and when you were on it- it's just obvious yet the moon landing footage defies this logic.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Man didn't land on the moon? Those guys must have been Reptilians than. They could have been Vegans also, they are a different breed.

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Oh look, speculation presented as fact.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm no expert on moon landings but I really don't see what you're trying to say. The resolution remains the same the entire time, the footage looks pretty decent.

At the end of the video, the heat and the dust being blown away under the craft also look real.

Edit: On top of that, they seem to be landing at a 30-40 degree angle so the landscape keeps changing as the craft approaches -- meaning it's not just landing straight down and pointing the camera at one piece of the ground so that you can expect more detail as you get closer.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Man didn't land on the moon? Those guys must have been Reptilians than. They could have been Vegans also, they are a different breed.

I could show you two pictures-

1- one from 400 feet up

2- one from when the lunar module has landed and the dust has settled

Both from the same camera.

You would not be able to tell me the difference between the two.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

As for the detail this is footage that has been edited and then uploaded to YouTube. It's not the original and thus the detail/resolution isn't going to be that good. Not to mention that the original footage comes from the 60s. The detail would get worse too as dust is kicked up.

It's obvious, yet the moon landing footage would have us believe rocks stay the same size, whether 300 feet up or 20 feet up

If anything, the resolution gets worse as the camera is moved closer to what is most likely a model of the moon used for the filming.

I do believe that I saw the craters get larger as they came down, but, let's assume that you're second premise is true and they "landed" on a model or whatever.

How in the world did NASA pull it off at all the even the rocks/craters on a model of the moon didn't get larger as the camera came down?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I must be watching a different video.
I see much more detail at the end than earlier.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
"the moon landing footage would have us believe rocks stay the same size..."

Just think: all these years we have been deceived into believing that rocks actually DID stay the same size...

The horror...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
They meant well.

It was a harmless distraction.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why do all of the "moon-landing" conspiritors, just assume that our super-secretive cold-war Govt. would not do both?
Land on the moon, and release fake footage so our "competitors" couldn't use the video in their own endeavors?
Am I the only one that believes it could be both?

That being said, I believe the video in the OP is genuine. I don't see what he/she is referring to, either.
Also, there is no proof that the audio from the video, and the video itself are properly matched. Wasn't there a bit of delay involved?
edit on 9/3/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm a pilot and the O P's case is the first thing I noticed...scale is all off......3500 feet was really 90 feet in my estimation, or so so....good eye....these are the details we should look for in investigating a story....how are the details told.....

edit....he plopped it down in the crater.....
edit on 3-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
I'm a pilot and the O P's case is the first thing I noticed...scale is all off......3500 feet was really 90 feet in my estimation, or so so....good eye....these are the details we should look for in investigating a story....how are the details told.....

You don't need to be a pilot but glad you see it too

Just open your mind, drop what you know and LOOK at what is in front of you.

The scales and details are completely and utterly wrong to what you would expect.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Not more of this, please.

There's plenty of evidence that man landed on the moon.. all of the theories spewed forth so far have been nonsense and usually quite silly.

The physical evidence of the moon landing is still observable .. it's been spotted by Russia and China, the whole moon flight was monitored by countries all over the world.. trying to say it didn't happen is just complete and utterly ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A pilot and a trained observer.....the first part of the video is crazy for scale, too....and I'm taking into consideration the camera and lens.....some will say the lens distorts distance, but dude....

edit on 3-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: yahushua...our new King!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
something else to ask yourself - is why are all the landing sites on the part that faces earth ?
we can see it from earth - if you were exploring you would explorer places we could not see from earth - No~!
I would expect - that if this was the first time you landed on a new planet - the words would be different. In my opinion this is a practice landing that was recorded.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
nasa landed 6 times. nasa and luna orbited the moon twice more (or is it three times ?)

your opinion is not fact

sorry

your case is basically this;

in a dry and almost featureless landscape with nothing but roughly circular objects and very little to compare sizes, it's unusual that large objects from a distance and small objects up close look similar

lol
edit on 3-9-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Not more of this, please.

There's plenty of evidence that man landed on the moon.. all of the theories spewed forth so far have been nonsense and usually quite silly.

The physical evidence of the moon landing is still observable .. it's been spotted by Russia and China, the whole moon flight was monitored by countries all over the world.. trying to say it didn't happen is just complete and utterly ridiculous.

The question asked in this thread is very sensible and reasonable.

Why is the scale and deatil seemingly the same from 400+ above the surface and when on the surface?

Does the notion of being closer to an object revealing more detail not apply on the moon?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You know, you may be 100% right?
Assuming that the very detailed and boring video of a few thousand folks making sure that they had time to react to any situation, and respond accordingly, wasn't edited for time, to maintain a captive audience, and/or to throw off the competing countries' scientists, etc..

Seems to me, the last few minutes of the video was used and the lengthy audio was condensed to appear to be concurrent. Just to show the highlights...

Some people...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

The reason we landed on the side of the moon that faces us is because of the communication technology available at that time.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I'm a pilot and the O P's case is the first thing I noticed...scale is all off......3500 feet was really 90 feet in my estimation, or so so.

Damn! With such good eyesight, and no need for a known visual reference, I wonder why pilots depend so much on altimeters.

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join