It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video that shows 100% Man DID NOT land on the Moon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It`s definately a shadow, you can see it change shape and kind of like pulsate when the thrusters are burning.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

its hot on the bright side 400 c that big bright thing 93 000 000 is hot lets put a man in a suit in that heat for 2 hours easy recreated on earth

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

have a read of moongate & no i did not make it up

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
a simple experiment to do on earth would be to get one of those space suits that was on apollo 11 stick a modern day astronot ? put him in an oven to simulate the moon .the heating and cooling is the one that gets me any metal exposed to the heat of the sun will not cool like it does on earth turn your oven on in the kitchen full leave an hour x by 2 and that is what its like on the moon we are told ?
before they head home buzz opens the hatch door no airlock and throws out the backpacks
perspective is everything to a painter mr kubric
edit on 4/9/12 by geobro because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/12 by geobro because: no airlock did not appear

So they hooked their suits up to the onboard life support system and depressurized the LEM;opened the door and tossed out the unnecessary baggage. I see no contradiction there
www.flickr.com...
Hey this google thing is fun!
Lunar module "isometric" drawings: I give you proof of on board life support hoses: table 2-1 item vi "environmental": item #403 " umbilical" (donned)
www.ehartwell.com...

edit on 4-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

It`s definately a shadow, you can see it change shape and kind of like pulsate when the thrusters are burning.

Did you even look at the link I posted?
It is not a shadow.

Pulsate when the thrusters are burning? How do you when when the thrusters are firing? Do you know anything at all about the LM?
Probably not, since you don't think there is gravity on the Moon.

edit on 9/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

its hot on the bright side 400 c

Really? 400º C. That is really hot. But what is that hot? The air that isn't there?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You mean this Moongate?

On the back of this book, it states that "Although not considered an expert in the space sciences, he [the author William Brian] has the mathematical and conceptual skills to verify the cover-up from a scientific standpoint." While it true that all engineers should be able to solve simple algebraic equations, it is knowing when and how to apply these equations to the appropriate situations that is truly important. Unfortunately, the author fails on the later.

www.amazon.com...=pd_sxp_f_r

No thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i met a astronot 33 years ago when i was a teenager at a happy clappers hall in the highlands cant remember what one i am sad to say he was there talking about jeebus
and yes i am a painter and have been in places on oil rig construction yards hot enough to cook white meat in but nowhere that hot .i know how the body reacts to that conditions & no air means no cooling that must have been some cooling up there never mind the radiation and micro meteorites the most valuable thing in space is the water

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Outstanding post, well said.

I had no idea the astronauts visited these facilities.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

a simple experiment to do on earth would be to get one of those space suits that was on apollo 11 stick a modern day astronot ? put him in an oven to simulate the moon .the heating and cooling is the one that gets me any metal exposed to the heat of the sun will not cool like it does on earth turn your oven on in the kitchen full leave an hour x by 2 and that is what its like on the moon we are told ? before they head home buzz opens the hatch door no airlock and throws out the backpacks perspective is everything to a painter mr kubric

The Apollo moon suits are designed to work only in a vaccuum - their cooling system is based on an ice
sublimer - water on a metal plate would freeze into ice. In space the ice would go directly into vapor (sublime)
removing heat from the suit

On earth when the astronmauts would practice the suits had to have a separate air condition system installed
to prevent heat build up.....

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

no air means no cooling that must have been some cooling up there
Well, yes. It also means it isn't hot.

Yes, the spacesuits were cooled. They used a process called sublimation.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

i met a astronot 33 years ago when i was a teenager at a happy clappers hall in the highlands cant remember what one i am sad to say he was there talking about jeebus
and yes i am a painter and have been in places on oil rig construction yards hot enough to cook white meat in but nowhere that hot .i know how the body reacts to that conditions & no air means no cooling that must have been some cooling up there never mind the radiation and micro meteorites the most valuable thing in space is the water

To reach the Moon astronauts would have to travel through the Van Allen Radiation Belts, resulting in lethal doses of radiation.

This is a claim the hoax advocates often make, but it is a gross exaggeration and simply not supported by the data. Radiation was a definite concern for NASA before the first space flights, but they invested a great deal of research into it and determined the hazard was minimal. It took Apollo only about an hour to pass through the worst part of the radiation belts - once on the outbound trip and once again on the return trip. The total radiation dose received by the astronauts was about one rem. A person will experience radiation sickness with a dose of 100-200 rem, and death with a dose of 300+ rem. Clearly the doses received fall well below anything that could be considered a significant risk. Despite claims that "lead shielding meters thick would have been needed", NASA found it unnecessary to provide any special radiation shielding.

The hoax advocates also make the mistake of limiting themselves to two-dimensional thinking. The Van Allen Radiation Belts consist of a doughnut-shaped region centered on Earth's magnetic equator. The translunar trajectories followed by the Apollo spacecraft were typically inclined about 30 degrees to Earth's equator, therefore Apollo bypassed all but the edges of the radiation belts, greatly reducing the exposure.

For more information, please see The Van Allen Belts and Travel to the Moon and Radiation Plan for the Apollo Lunar Mission.

Intense radiation from solar flares would have killed the Apollo astronauts in route to the Moon and back.

Solar flares were a NASA concern as well, but the radiation doses claimed by the hoax advocates are again greatly exaggerated and unsubstantiated. Although low-intensity solar flares are common, they posed no real threat to the astronauts. High-intensity solar flares could have endangered the astronauts' health, but these large eruptions are infrequent. Furthermore, there are statistical methods for determining the likelihood of a major flare during a given time interval. If NASA found an unacceptably high probability for a solar flare event during a scheduled flight, the mission would have been postponed. No large solar flares occurred during the Apollo missions and typical radiation doses received by the astronauts was very low.

For more information, please see Radiation Plan for the Apollo Lunar Mission

In addition to exposure to deadly radiation, the Apollo astronauts would have been pierced by thousands of micrometeoroids.

Shielding was provided to protect the Apollo astronauts from micrometeoroid bombardment. Due to their low mass, only a thin layer of material was necessary to stop these dust-sized particles. For example, the Lunar Module was protected by a thin aluminum outer shield a few thousandths of an inch thick. In addition, the astronauts' spacesuits included a micrometeoroid garment to protect them while performing activities on the lunar surface.

How could the astronauts survive in the heat of the Moon's day? Objects that are heated cannot be cooled by space.

the spacesuits were equipped with a cooling system that utilized water as a medium to carry away excess heat.

The cooling system consisted of a cooling garment worn by the astronaut, a heat exchanger, and a porous plate sublimator. Water was circulated through tubes in the cooling garment where it absorbed heat from the astronaut’s body and then carried it to the heat exchanger in the backpack. As water passed through the heat exchanger, heat was transferred to a layer of ice on the surface of the porous plate sublimator causing the ice to sublimate and the resulting gas carried away the unwanted heat. The ice was replaced by continually seeping a small amount of water through holes in the metal plate of the sublimator. When the water was exposed to the vacuum of space, the sudden drop in pressure caused it to immediately freeze onto the plate’s surface.

Geobro, i hope you have read what i posted about the heat question you asked.

Notice how it all comes together ..

edit on 4-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

water would explode when vented in a vacume & not drip spend a few hours in a shotblast hood or go sit in a sauna

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

forget moon gate buddy it is all a con i.e charlatan drivel easily debunked.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Okay: No air; So no "convection" heat transfer gotcha!
So the heat is "radiant" which means I can stop it with thin mylar reflector and reflect the long wave heat energy away. Ever seen a thin shiny mylar "space blanket" survival "blanket"? A direct descendant of the space program.It reflects IR (longwave radiation).

Never been to a "happy clapper hall " myself but I did work in an aluminum extrusion plant everything is hot( dies come out of the oven at 600F+.aluminum billets from the log oven sheer softened at right around 975F;

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

reply to post by thedman

water would explode when vented in a vacume & not drip spend a few hours in a shotblast hood or go sit in a sauna

You ignored my posts and other peoples why do you guys do that? then keep asking the same questions again
and again and agiain.Just read it once then voila it should all fall into place.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by rickymouse
Man didn't land on the moon? Those guys must have been Reptilians than. They could have been Vegans also, they are a different breed.

I could show you two pictures-

1- one from 400 feet up

2- one from when the lunar module has landed and the dust has settled

Both from the same camera.

You would not be able to tell me the difference between the two.

I can show you a picture of a regular sized apple from 1 foot away and I can show you a picture of an apple 100x that size from 100 feet away and you wouldn't be able to tell me the difference.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The two shots you pointed out are very different. Besides, it's not like there's a lot to compare it to. There's only a small section of viewable terrain. But from what I can see, those are two different areas. Perhaps they are close together, but they are not identical, as you seem to be suggesting.

Keep speculating. I don't know why you don't believe we went to the moon when we just landed the Curiosity on Mars, but that's your own personal vendetta. Don't spread ignorance to satisfy your own ends.
edit on 4-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

water would explode when vented in a vacume

If you mean vaporize, yes a lot of it would. And in doing so it would carry away heat and cool the sublimator
But not all of it would vaporize, some would freeze on the sublimator which had been cooled by the vaporization.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

i have done a little plasma spraying where the coil is turned into a liquid and sprayed on hot and noisey you dont hear any noise of those suits no buzz or neil panting for breath must be a filter for that

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join