Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"Louisiana sinkhole is wormhole/vortex, and Isaac ain't moving" says Elder "spiritual"

page: 5
26
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairacoustique
post by nancyliedersdeaddog



yup they must be shills because they don't agree

Now one who disagrees is a shill? Since you have so commented?

Get a grip. Disagreement is the heart of denying ignorance. Try some.

I thought my comment was obvious sarcasm but I guess you didn't get it




posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
so did the vortex thingy do it's thing yet ?



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
if this was a stargate/ energy vortex/ singularity/ etc it would have a large

magnetic anomalous moment - and be detectable by magnetometers, and

even in the magnetospheric readings (ie.,NOAA Spaceweather plots).

No odd flux here

Unlike Katrina, no preceding high solar flare activity heralded in Isaac, either.

Any significant "energy vortex" will have electromagnetic effects in our dimension.
edit on 8/30/2012 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm posting this in The Gray because I'm not posing it as fact at all, just thought it was a very interesting conversation.

About an hour ago I was pulling up to my house from work and before I walked in the door I spoke to my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

He said (not verbatim) that the saga in Louisiana is as such:

-The salt mine is built over top of a high energy vortex or wormhole which has just recently been activated (somehow). This caused the collapse and the creation of the slurry pit. He claims the government knows exactly what it is which is why so many agencies responded. He claims this is the explanation for the radiation levels in the area... *shrugs*

He then goes on to say that 1 of 2 things is going on. Either the government stalled Isaac so they could do whatever they wanted with the energy vortex, OR Isaac is gravitating towards this vortex and will dissipate without moving.

Again, NOT putting this out as fact, just an interesting hypothesis and viewpoint on events.
edit on 29-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)


Let me get this right. You neighbor, 80 years old, gives you this story. Says he's a shaman.Had he mentioned this before? The old guy seems suspect to me. I wouldn't put too much into it. Did he used to work for the military? They got all the good info you know.

And then did he say anything about what the vortex and the wormhole might mean? That seems kind of important.I wouldn't get to cozy with this guy, I think he's feeding you one



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I dont think anyone has a problem with civil discourse and differing opinions... but some replies border on contempt and ridicule. to those few, i think the shill reference is directed.

The true mark of the shill is the assassination of the messenger and not the message. contempt and ridicule are his main weapons. who cares what the message is... that guy is stupid, or crazy, or on drugs, etc....

Then the message becomes disregarded and you also remove credibility from the source who might have important information relevant to the now or the later

Its hella easy to be a shill, but it takes balls to just say whats on your mind these days.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Signals
I for one would trust an elder over MSM.....


How about the fact that the storm is moving quite well and in exactly the pattern they predicted? Issac is gonna continue then curve into the Westerlies and soak New England next week, how's that not moving?


lol
and you dont see anything odd about that?

since when have the weather-people been flawless prognosticators?



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobNoxious
I dont think anyone has a problem with civil discourse and differing opinions... but some replies border on contempt and ridicule. to those few, i think the shill reference is directed.

The true mark of the shill is the assassination of the messenger and not the message. contempt and ridicule are his main weapons. who cares what the message is... that guy is stupid, or crazy, or on drugs, etc....
Then the message becomes disregarded and you also remove credibility from the source who might have important information relevant to the now or the later

Its hella easy to be a shill, but it takes balls to just say whats on your mind these days.


starred and quoted for truth

add to that the recent uptick in some members [some of them newbs]
presuming to use the T&C like it was some sort of club
actually going so far as calling for banning



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This is an article,that has a link in it going to the original section.
I spent many years living in Louisiana so this is interesting.

navoices.com...



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


The hurricane 'could' have been steered by HAARP or a natural occurance though how is one to know till they investigate the matter at 'their' collective hands? When folks stand idly by, as with katrina and the facts don't add up then perhaps they don't add up. Too many folks act as subjects and the subjectors naturally don't respect this. When a being acts as a subject or a slave, they are often treated as such unfortunately though freewill and intellect are to be used or not. A poisoned water supply with toxic flouride, caclcium, chorine, hormone treated for 'docility' where some men are known to grow breasts (research case studies, google keywords at will), again, what is one to expect? If something doesn't make sense, it's often not Of sense; same with Reason.

Freewill is a Gift to be used or not. Indifference is indifferent to the truth either way by nature I suppose.

The sinkhole could have been a cavern that collapsed naturally by cosmic events which 'could' explain a recent earthquake, volcanism, tsumani.....or two, trice and then some but how are folks to know when they don't question; they don't examine the facts, stand together in unity for answers, create their 'own' truth commissions, create their own community centered citizen advocacy system with powers to inspect/question all 'local' concerns? The sinkhole 'could' have been the result of a micronuke of all things though how is one to 'know' till they stand together at the local level, organize and demand answers? Not all judges are bought and paid for or abide by the will of their masters. Certainly a court order could be established to demand discovery of the facts at hand. The key is for local communities and State level authorities to demand the truth, not merely allowing a federal 'official' to run amuck over one's individual, state and communal Rights; no? Yes. Come together or fall apart; one and all?

The Senate voted to not investigate the BP oilspill when the facts were all over the public's face, though the locals could very well have organized/demanded to have their own investigations. Come together as a community, ask the right questions, demand the answers or stand idly by and continue to allow such things to 'happen' tO you. Reminds myself of Rainer Maria Rilke's "On Love and Dragons" message. It makes 'sense' since it's most likely Of it. Not to appear 'harsh' just attempting to abide by the motto, "Deny Ignorance". We do what we can.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolet
 


Yea its called they don't understand what a sinkhole is and thus make a mythological meaning to explain it. It's nothing different than the Greeks making a story up about the Titans fighting the Gods to explain an earthquake. Let's not put more stock into this than we do Greek mythology.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm posting this in The Gray because I'm not posing it as fact at all, just thought it was a very interesting conversation.

About an hour ago I was pulling up to my house from work and before I walked in the door I spoke to my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

He said (not verbatim) that the saga in Louisiana is as such:

-The salt mine is built over top of a high energy vortex or wormhole which has just recently been activated (somehow). This caused the collapse and the creation of the slurry pit. He claims the government knows exactly what it is which is why so many agencies responded. He claims this is the explanation for the radiation levels in the area... *shrugs*

He then goes on to say that 1 of 2 things is going on. Either the government stalled Isaac so they could do whatever they wanted with the energy vortex, OR Isaac is gravitating towards this vortex and will dissipate without moving.

Again, NOT putting this out as fact, just an interesting hypothesis and viewpoint on events.
edit on 29-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)


Let me get this right. You neighbor, 80 years old, gives you this story. Says he's a shaman.Had he mentioned this before? The old guy seems suspect to me. I wouldn't put too much into it. Did he used to work for the military? They got all the good info you know.

And then did he say anything about what the vortex and the wormhole might mean? That seems kind of important.I wouldn't get to cozy with this guy, I think he's feeding you one


Wow, I don't get the point of you're post but I'll go with it...

1. Yes, he always mentions his studies with natives.

2. How the hell does he seem suspect to you when you haven't spent 2.5 seconds talking to the man?

3. I think our elders deserve more respect than simply being referred to as "the old guy".

4. What makes you think he's "feeding me one"? Because he's not a typical "government affiliated whistle blower"? The government aren't the only ones that know, and even they don't know sometimes.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
reply to post by nicolet
 


Yea its called they don't understand what a sinkhole is and thus make a mythological meaning to explain it. It's nothing different than the Greeks making a story up about the Titans fighting the Gods to explain an earthquake. Let's not put more stock into this than we do Greek mythology.


I'm glad you think you're smarter than everyone, however I think, myself, my neighbor, and everybody on this thread know and understand damn well WHAT a sinkhole is and how they're formed.......

Really? You're post was pointless, insulting, and just whack.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well it has moved on, so much for your friends prediction or feeling.
This month seems to have been a fair month for Empaths and their predictions/feelings, and as always sent into the annals of time. I wonder how many of these folks are ....uh... altered? and uh..... how many actually have social activity with other people on a daily basis. ?
ATS is a magnet though, and occasionally we have a few very thought provoking articles/topics.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by okyouwin

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm posting this in The Gray because I'm not posing it as fact at all, just thought it was a very interesting conversation.

About an hour ago I was pulling up to my house from work and before I walked in the door I spoke to my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

He said (not verbatim) that the saga in Louisiana is as such:

-The salt mine is built over top of a high energy vortex or wormhole which has just recently been activated (somehow). This caused the collapse and the creation of the slurry pit. He claims the government knows exactly what it is which is why so many agencies responded. He claims this is the explanation for the radiation levels in the area... *shrugs*

He then goes on to say that 1 of 2 things is going on. Either the government stalled Isaac so they could do whatever they wanted with the energy vortex, OR Isaac is gravitating towards this vortex and will dissipate without moving.

Again, NOT putting this out as fact, just an interesting hypothesis and viewpoint on events.
edit on 29-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)


Let me get this right. You neighbor, 80 years old, gives you this story. Says he's a shaman.Had he mentioned this before? The old guy seems suspect to me. I wouldn't put too much into it. Did he used to work for the military? They got all the good info you know.

And then did he say anything about what the vortex and the wormhole might mean? That seems kind of important.I wouldn't get to cozy with this guy, I think he's feeding you one


Wow, I don't get the point of you're post but I'll go with it...

1. Yes, he always mentions his studies with natives.

2. How the hell does he seem suspect to you when you haven't spent 2.5 seconds talking to the man?

3. I think our elders deserve more respect than simply being referred to as "the old guy".

4. What makes you think he's "feeding me one"? Because he's not a typical "government affiliated whistle blower"? The government aren't the only ones that know, and even they don't know sometimes.


What makes me think all of this? Because it didn't happen.






top topics



 
26
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join