Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"Louisiana sinkhole is wormhole/vortex, and Isaac ain't moving" says Elder "spiritual"

page: 1
26
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm posting this in The Gray because I'm not posing it as fact at all, just thought it was a very interesting conversation.

About an hour ago I was pulling up to my house from work and before I walked in the door I spoke to my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

He said (not verbatim) that the saga in Louisiana is as such:

-The salt mine is built over top of a high energy vortex or wormhole which has just recently been activated (somehow). This caused the collapse and the creation of the slurry pit. He claims the government knows exactly what it is which is why so many agencies responded. He claims this is the explanation for the radiation levels in the area... *shrugs*

He then goes on to say that 1 of 2 things is going on. Either the government stalled Isaac so they could do whatever they wanted with the energy vortex, OR Isaac is gravitating towards this vortex and will dissipate without moving.

Again, NOT putting this out as fact, just an interesting hypothesis and viewpoint on events.
edit on 29-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Sounds like your neighbor would be a good member of ATS.....as to his observations...they are pretty out there. We'll just have to wait and see.....

Des



edit on 29-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Sounds like your neighbor would be a good member of ATS.....as to his observations...they are pretty out there. We'll just have to wait and see.....

Des



edit on 29-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


For all I know, you're him... *shrugs*

LOL



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Funny, was just thinking this a while ago when I was looking at the radar animation - pretty much the only precipitation in the US was from Isaac and it made it look like the US was washing down the drain in Lousiana.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


uh oh...busted....


Des



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic
 


It has been slowing down too. Having lived on the Gulf Coast I can say that I've never seen a storm hit for this long..



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


If anybody has been to any of the ancient mayan sites and taken a tour they talk specifically about how sinkholes represent openings to the underworld. They have a very specific meaning to the Mayans..

Thought it was interesting at the very least (specifically related to the one in Louisiana).



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think the temperatures of the water in the gulf of mexico and the direction of the gulf stream have a teeny weeny more influence than a sinkhole

seriously

this is bad even for ATS


+14 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I think the temperatures of the water in the gulf of mexico and the direction of the gulf stream have a teeny weeny more influence than a sinkhole

seriously

this is bad even for ATS


Like I said, I just thought it was interesting enough to share.... Since this is a board for out of the box thinking n all...



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolet
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


If anybody has been to any of the ancient mayan sites and taken a tour they talk specifically about how sinkholes represent openings to the underworld. They have a very specific meaning to the Mayans..

Thought it was interesting at the very least (specifically related to the one in Louisiana).


Never heard that. Definitely gonna look into it just because it sounds interesting.. Ancients knew.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased
 


LOL

Can't add much more to that one.

Although I like to keep an open mind, in this instance I don't think your neighbour is on the right track here.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
reply to post by unphased
 


LOL

Can't add much more to that one.

Although I like to keep an open mind, in this instance I don't think your neighbour is on the right track here.


Once again, didn't say I thought he was, however it is a very out of the box theory - the kind we see here on ATS all the time.

I definitely keep an open ear and mind to the people who are "off the right track" just because I love the power of thought.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm surprised at the lack of info on the sinkhole in all the national coverage. Computer is only place I've seen a mention of it. Guiltily (is that a word?) I've been watching to see if something happens there in Assumption Parish. At least the area was already evacuated.

Wonder if Jim Cantore will show up there with his over-sized pants?



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
I'm surprised at the lack of info on the sinkhole in all the national coverage. Computer is only place I've seen a mention of it. Guiltily (is that a word?) I've been watching to see if something happens there in Assumption Parish. At least the area was already evacuated.

Wonder if Jim Cantore will show up there with his over-sized pants?


I don't watch TV but I'm definitely surprised to hear that one. I would have thought at least CNN would report it, cuz they have the story on their site almost daily.


+33 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Why the hell are people bashing the guy about this topic? Do you know where you're at? Do you not know what the gray area is for? On a conspiracy site? some people just like taking the piss I guess..

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I'm always interested in what Elders, and anyone who has studied the ancient arts/shamanism etc have to say about things. Don't mind these other goofs, clearly reading and basic logic/comprehension alludes them.

Thanks for sharing.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What happens to all that funky goo in the sinkhole? Does it just mix in with the water table. What about people who have wells in that area?



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


I've had the Weather Channel on the last 2 days at home and work and I can't say I've watched non-stop but I've not heard a word. I even looked up the parish and towns near by to see if maybe I was missing something. Headlines from Louisiana media says eye will go right over it but not a peep on Weather Channel.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't understand the hostility some posters are responding with. He is recalling someone's pretty out there opinion in a forum where that is perfectly fine.

But yeah, nothing is impossible, just unlikely.





new topics

top topics



 
26
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join