It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Louisiana sinkhole is wormhole/vortex, and Isaac ain't moving" says Elder "spiritual"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by okyouwin

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm posting this in The Gray because I'm not posing it as fact at all, just thought it was a very interesting conversation.

About an hour ago I was pulling up to my house from work and before I walked in the door I spoke to my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

He said (not verbatim) that the saga in Louisiana is as such:

-The salt mine is built over top of a high energy vortex or wormhole which has just recently been activated (somehow). This caused the collapse and the creation of the slurry pit. He claims the government knows exactly what it is which is why so many agencies responded. He claims this is the explanation for the radiation levels in the area... *shrugs*

He then goes on to say that 1 of 2 things is going on. Either the government stalled Isaac so they could do whatever they wanted with the energy vortex, OR Isaac is gravitating towards this vortex and will dissipate without moving.

Again, NOT putting this out as fact, just an interesting hypothesis and viewpoint on events.
edit on 29-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Let me get this right. You neighbor, 80 years old, gives you this story. Says he's a shaman.Had he mentioned this before? The old guy seems suspect to me. I wouldn't put too much into it. Did he used to work for the military? They got all the good info you know.

And then did he say anything about what the vortex and the wormhole might mean? That seems kind of important.I wouldn't get to cozy with this guy, I think he's feeding you one

Wow, I don't get the point of you're post but I'll go with it...

1. Yes, he always mentions his studies with natives.

2. How the hell does he seem suspect to you when you haven't spent 2.5 seconds talking to the man?

3. I think our elders deserve more respect than simply being referred to as "the old guy".

4. What makes you think he's "feeding me one"? Because he's not a typical "government affiliated whistle blower"? The government aren't the only ones that know, and even they don't know sometimes.

What makes me think all of this? Because it didn't happen.

Maybe it's not so in your little world, but where I come from, somebody being wrong doesn't make them "suspect"...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Did you look at what I was responding to? If you would have looked then you would have noticed that the person I responded said something akin to the ancient Mayan's thinking they were portals to the underworld. That was why I responded that we shouldn't put more stock into that theory than we do Greek mythology.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

While I appreciate you trying to inject reason into this and your motives are good, the gulf stream runs up the east coast of the the US. It comes out of the gulf but the current at that point is running south to go around the peninsula of Florida then it runs north to Greenland and back down on the west coast of europe. In other words the Gulf stream is not a steering factor for this or any storm. Hurricanes are steered by surface winds and surface conditions.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Floyd 1996 sat over Virginia and North Carolina for two full days. We got 19 inches of rain and my basement became an indoor pool !

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so did the vortex thingy do it's thing yet ?

Come on now, you didnt expect it to did you? The sink hole is still sinking and the storm has moved on. ( oh no now what?)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Signals
I for one would trust an elder over MSM.....

How about the fact that the storm is moving quite well and in exactly the pattern they predicted? Issac is gonna continue then curve into the Westerlies and soak New England next week, how's that not moving?

lol
and you dont see anything odd about that?

since when have the weather-people been flawless prognosticators?

While not flawless weather prediction is about as accurate as it can be without psychic abilities to bolster it. We all complain about weather predictions but for the most part we know we can rely on these reports to get us through our day. Chances are if they say rain we will get rain. And predictions over the past decade have been better than at any time in the past. No they are not correct 100% of the time but they are more right than wrong these days.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Furthermore look at the directions that the Hurricane cloud patterns are following. Your neighbor is special and awesome, please give him a silent hug from me.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So Issac didnt move, he didnt move all the way to Illinois. See the big red L in the middle of this map? Thats what is left of Issac and it sure does look like he's moved way north of that there sink hole in LA. www.usatoday.com...

I think that "Elder" needs to lay off the "spirits".
edit on 1-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join