"Louisiana sinkhole is wormhole/vortex, and Isaac ain't moving" says Elder "spiritual"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
reply to post by unphased

LOL

Can't add much more to that one.

Although I like to keep an open mind, in this instance I don't think your neighbour is on the right track here.

Once again, didn't say I thought he was, however it is a very out of the box theory - the kind we see here on ATS all the time.

I definitely keep an open ear and mind to the people who are "off the right track" just because I love the power of thought.

I do too, always keep an open ear and open mind but also procede with some logic and caution for balance.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I for one would trust an elder over MSM.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, that about wraps it up for me.
I have officially heard everything.

No offense intended toward you OP.

I do thank you for the thread.
God forbid your "Elder" neighbor ('round my parts they're just called Old people)

Is right and the entire Gulf gets sucked into a high energy vortex, I'm gonna look like quite the A-hole.
Man will I have egg on my face.

On the bright side, You are going to be a freakin HERO!!!
and some sort of modern day prophet. Or at least your crazy neighbor will be.
Either way, and I'm being serious now,
Keep in touch with that old timer.
I am curious as to WHY he s saying this.
I wish you would have probed him more.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
ABC News Covers Isaac and Sinkhole

Just puttin' it out there. The news has covered this on TV quite a bit and here is ABC News' story. There was some talk earlier on in this thread regarding the lack of coverage.

Peace and Prayers To All In The States Impacted By Isaac.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
Funny, was just thinking this a while ago when I was looking at the radar animation - pretty much the only precipitation in the US was from Isaac and it made it look like the US was washing down the drain in Lousiana.

Man thats funny. 7 years to the day. WOW. 7 is a number!

What is also odd is that the whole nation is way under rained and we have this storm in one place dumpin enough water for several state of more.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The shills come out in full force.

Op..i find your neighbor's statement very interesting. There are far stranger things happening in the world right now.

Hell, we dont know anything about the world we live in, so who's to say he isnt right?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by redtic

It has been slowing down too. Having lived on the Gulf Coast I can say that I've never seen a storm hit for this long..

Hurricane Frances in 2004 sat offshore West Palm for about 30 hours before finally moving on.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am still waiting to hear about teams of men blowing up the dikes.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
I am still waiting to hear about teams of men blowing up the dikes.

Sounds like ,a human rights violation,hate crime, discrimination, and murder all wrapped up in one.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

It will not move and will dissipate. I saw this immediate action on the time-lapse radar as if the hurricane was magnetically attracted like a piece of metal. I looks like it's stuck. If so, it will be a very sure sign of this.

Tell your elder, peace and all is well. Thank you.

Trek

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I love threads like these. I'm always more entertained and interested in the "fringe of the fringe" than I am most of the other things that are talked about. Most people have to be truly interested to even glance at topics like this, so there is usually more a more genuine discussion than just a bunch of people blabbing.

I honestly have no idea if this is the case, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that there might be more with the sinkhole, and that it is somehow influencing Isaac's path. Anything (even something that sounds this weird) is possible. Its definitely worth keeping an eye on just for the fact that all of that water could make the situation much worse in Assumption Parish.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

Check your neighbor backyard, pretty sure you will find some " spiritual plant " growing here...

Do not accept any muffins with your tea if you ever visit him...

edit on 29/8/2012 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
Oh please.............

What else? The hollow earth people are gonna pop out of the hole, summon nibiru, and have us all fed to the GFL????

wacky "spirituals"

you're so funny

I don't think he was funny at all. The op stated it wasn't fact. He said he thought it was interesting. So instead of being mature...you bully his thread w/ crap that he didnt ask for nor deserve. If you both didn't have anything positive to add you could have just moved on to another thread you found more to your interest.

When there's a new person to the forum and they start a thread...most will ask people not to dump on them...they apologize in advance if you feel their thread/ topic isn't interesting. This happens a lot. People shouldn't feel that way!!! They should feel comfortable. If they do something against the rules a mod will point it out and they learn by it. People don't learn when they have to put walls up against people that abuse them. It's sad that you make people feel stupid for what they think you might find interesting.

But...you gotta show your ass. You have to step on someone so you can look so much more educated, prettier. In reality...it's like the short man syndrome. You scream and bully the loudest for attention...what makes me sick...you actually get it. ( stars) I think it's a cheap shot to get attention.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
As far as the thread is concerned...very interesting take on it all w/ your neighbor. I think it's awesome that you will give him the time to listen.

I sure hope nothing bad happens w/ the sink- hole.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Issac is right over Louisiana at the moment, and has slowed down to 6mph.

You can keep track of it here:

National Hurricane Center

I'm not sure exactly where the sinkhole is located, maybe somebody can clarify it's position on the map?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The funny thing is, if your neighbor had just posted that same opinion directly onto this website, everybody would be like, "Yeah, you never know. Sounds plausible enough." Or they would research into it for themselves to learn all they could about that type of theory.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Oh please.............

What else? The hollow earth people are gonna pop out of the hole, summon nibiru, and have us all fed to the GFL????

wacky "spirituals"

you're so funny

I don't think he was funny at all. The op stated it wasn't fact. He said he thought it was interesting. So instead of being mature...you bully his thread w/ crap that he didnt ask for nor deserve. If you both didn't have anything positive to add you could have just moved on to another thread you found more to your interest.

When there's a new person to the forum and they start a thread...most will ask people not to dump on them...they apologize in advance if you feel their thread/ topic isn't interesting. This happens a lot. People shouldn't feel that way!!! They should feel comfortable. If they do something against the rules a mod will point it out and they learn by it. People don't learn when they have to put walls up against people that abuse them. It's sad that you make people feel stupid for what they think you might find interesting.

But...you gotta show your ass. You have to step on someone so you can look so much more educated, prettier. In reality...it's like the short man syndrome. You scream and bully the loudest for attention...what makes me sick...you actually get it. ( stars) I think it's a cheap shot to get attention.

Just thought I'd point out that you quoted the OP...he was being sarcastic.

Anyway, sink holes scare the ever loving heck out of me. And I love hearing what elders have to say. If he was my neighbor, I would have probably posted it on here as well. Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The sink hole is actually a worm hole to none other than.... the planet Nibiru ... they've used it before. How do you think they came up with the name Naboo? Nibiru = Naboo !!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Oh please.............

wacky "spirituals"

you're so funny

This entire post is valid for a lot of what goes on here at ATS. I usually dismiss them as immature teenagers.

As for the OP, Im very interested in weird things like what your neighbor said, really there is no need to get all ugly about it, or sarcastic, all I can think is "yeah that's an interesting theory, wonder why he thinks that, ok, we will see."
edit on 30-8-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
how about how the storm seemed to get steered over to new orleans....the track at first showed all the models sending it up florida....then mobile.....now N O....also,I've never seen one go north west from new orleans. I'm in Dallas and we only get side-walled by the hurricanes that hit the texas gulf shores going back 50 years anyway

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join