"Louisiana sinkhole is wormhole/vortex, and Isaac ain't moving" says Elder "spiritual"

page: 4
26
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Only one problem as far as I can see.....


Isaac IS moving. Currently to the Northwest at 4 mph.

Then it will continue moving, slowly, bringing much needed raid to parts of the Midwest and Ohio Valley.


i wouldn't be too sure about that. our local weatherman just said 'If' moisture from this storm makes it northward. they even stated it could stay where it's at and dissipate without moving anywhere.




posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


the resulting vortex~wormhole is a meandering product that originates from the motions of the inner & outer cores of the Earth itself


the anomaly is only in that particular place for a short duration... just like a tornado funnel moves all over the Earths surface so does this vortex...

metaphysical reasoning leads me to this explaination.... many years involved but left dormant for decades in my life,
i guess this self awakening is somehow related to the 12-21-2012 tipping point



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I then to think these forecasters are accurate.



Center fixes using surface synoptic data and National Weather
Service Doppler radar imagery indicate that Isaac is moving
northwestward at a slightly faster pace...325/7.

Over the next several days...the primary steering mechanism should
be the flow between the mid-latitude westerlies and a ridge over
the southeastern United States. As a result the cyclone is
expected to turn northward...northeastward...and eastward during
the forecast period. The official track forecast is very close to
the previous one...and also close to the latest dynamical model
consensus.

Heavy rainfall and a significant flood threat are expected to spread
inland across portions of the central United States during the next
several days



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel
 


wouldn't it be nice to only require the accountability that weather forecasters enjoy at all our jobs.



i hope it does bring rain for the drought stricken areas but they are so dry it would probably flood and run off for the most part.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm posting this in The Gray because I'm not posing it as fact at all, just thought it was a very interesting conversation.

About an hour ago I was pulling up to my house from work and before I walked in the door I spoke to my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

He said (not verbatim) that the saga in Louisiana is as such:

-The salt mine is built over top of a high energy vortex or wormhole which has just recently been activated (somehow). This caused the collapse and the creation of the slurry pit. He claims the government knows exactly what it is which is why so many agencies responded. He claims this is the explanation for the radiation levels in the area... *shrugs*

He then goes on to say that 1 of 2 things is going on. Either the government stalled Isaac so they could do whatever they wanted with the energy vortex, OR Isaac is gravitating towards this vortex and will dissipate without moving.

Again, NOT putting this out as fact, just an interesting hypothesis and viewpoint on events.
edit on 29-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)


I recognize this is a theory to explain the strange sinkhole in Louisiana put forth by your neighbor, who knows he may be on to something. No one can say it's not possible because there's a lot the scientific community don't understand whether they choose to admit it or not.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm posting this in The Gray because I'm not posing it as fact at all, just thought it was a very interesting conversation.

About an hour ago I was pulling up to my house from work and before I walked in the door I spoke to my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

He said (not verbatim) that the saga in Louisiana is as such:

-The salt mine is built over top of a high energy vortex or wormhole which has just recently been activated (somehow). This caused the collapse and the creation of the slurry pit. He claims the government knows exactly what it is which is why so many agencies responded. He claims this is the explanation for the radiation levels in the area... *shrugs*

He then goes on to say that 1 of 2 things is going on. Either the government stalled Isaac so they could do whatever they wanted with the energy vortex, OR Isaac is gravitating towards this vortex and will dissipate without moving.

Again, NOT putting this out as fact, just an interesting hypothesis and viewpoint on events.
edit on 29-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)


IMO this is all about oil. Watch the reported destruction of (more) refineries come to
pass, and just watch the price of gas skyrocket.

And yes, it will all have been artificially orchestrated- 7 years exactly after Catriona -
with winds of 119km/hr. Really?
edit on 30-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Its obvious that the sinkhole is simply the starting of a blackhole that is developing inside the planet as a result of the big bang that cern created.

Thanks cern.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 

Yes, a lot of rain, real fast, isn't a solution but it helps. The biggest producers are covered by the government and insurance. The small guy is the one who is hurt the worst.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nice old dude by the sound of it, i too wish youd dug a little deeper.......
Screwed
Now im stuck with my own devices....
The sinkholes location may be within the area of influence of the Storm surge as well as the rains ....
The water tables, and tides are bound to be at maximum right now....(providing ground liquefaction).
What may happen should the RELEASE of this pressure allow the counter force of the underground pressures, to thrust more bubbles of GAS into the atmosphere suddenly.....The loss of countering forces, may allow a rent in the now slowly leaking underground pressures.....an explosive release could occur that would open the door to the gates of hell......
The BUTANE stored with hundreds of meters, of the now collapsing Texas Brine cavity, could have the explosive force of atom bombs...
Radiation ,though, supposedly low level, is also stored nearby, and may in fact be part of the current collaapse.
This is in the form of a slurry and is composed of recovered drilling waste from deep inside the earth.
So, with the Macondo wellhead still leaking gas and fluids......as well as redistributing underground pressures,
It COULD be that what is occuring is a sort of NATURAL FRACKING PROCESS.......
Initiated by the bursting macondo well, and sustained through high pressure fluids being forced to go in new directions because of the blowout, and the plugging operations......
Pressures applied may have followed natural ground strata.....(these Salt domes are common features in the area, and may be subject to slurrifying should higher pressure water, be injected into it by a fault opening or weakeneing allowing fluids new acess to the salt domes beneath the ground.
Theres a supposedly strange portal" opening in the indian ocean area....red sea? anyways, it would be interesting to find out if this vortex is perhaps at antipodes to the other in luisiana......
There we have the makings of even greater forces being applied to the area....
Along with these cares,there is also the possibility that HAARP is being utilised to steer Issac towards it stalling spot, in hopes of ADDING the RAINFALL to the sinkhole mix, for a specific reason...
Maybe the dufference between fresh waters ability to absorb salt, and sea waters same ability....
As water, cannot be compressed it works different hydraulically than oil...
Just A FEW THOUGHTS op , yer buddy sounds interesting......to say the least.....
,



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by nicolet
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


If anybody has been to any of the ancient mayan sites and taken a tour they talk specifically about how sinkholes represent openings to the underworld. They have a very specific meaning to the Mayans..

Thought it was interesting at the very least (specifically related to the one in Louisiana).


Never heard that. Definitely gonna look into it just because it sounds interesting.. Ancients knew.


Look them up as "ceynotes"



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


the resulting vortex~wormhole is a meandering product that originates from the motions of the inner & outer cores of the Earth itself


the anomaly is only in that particular place for a short duration... just like a tornado funnel moves all over the Earths surface so does this vortex...

metaphysical reasoning leads me to this explaination.... many years involved but left dormant for decades in my life,
i guess this self awakening is somehow related to the 12-21-2012 tipping point


Are you referring to the kundalini of the earth? Or something else?



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Its obvious that the sinkhole is simply the starting of a blackhole that is developing inside the planet as a result of the big bang that cern created.

Thanks cern.


Please elaborate..... OR are you being sarcastic??



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm posting this in The Gray because I'm not posing it as fact at all, just thought it was a very interesting conversation.

About an hour ago I was pulling up to my house from work and before I walked in the door I spoke to my neighbor who is an elder (maybe 80) and claims to be a spiritual who studied "the world from Native Americans".

He said (not verbatim) that the saga in Louisiana is as such:

-The salt mine is built over top of a high energy vortex or wormhole which has just recently been activated (somehow). This caused the collapse and the creation of the slurry pit. He claims the government knows exactly what it is which is why so many agencies responded. He claims this is the explanation for the radiation levels in the area... *shrugs*

He then goes on to say that 1 of 2 things is going on. Either the government stalled Isaac so they could do whatever they wanted with the energy vortex, OR Isaac is gravitating towards this vortex and will dissipate without moving.

Again, NOT putting this out as fact, just an interesting hypothesis and viewpoint on events.
edit on 29-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)


I recognize this is a theory to explain the strange sinkhole in Louisiana put forth by your neighbor, who knows he may be on to something. No one can say it's not possible because there's a lot the scientific community don't understand whether they choose to admit it or not.


Who knows what really goes on in reference to earth in parallel dimensions, or even on different frequencies? A lot is going on that we can't just look up and see.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Nice old dude by the sound of it, i too wish youd dug a little deeper.......
Screwed
Now im stuck with my own devices....
The sinkholes location may be within the area of influence of the Storm surge as well as the rains ....
The water tables, and tides are bound to be at maximum right now....(providing ground liquefaction).
What may happen should the RELEASE of this pressure allow the counter force of the underground pressures, to thrust more bubbles of GAS into the atmosphere suddenly.....The loss of countering forces, may allow a rent in the now slowly leaking underground pressures.....an explosive release could occur that would open the door to the gates of hell......
The BUTANE stored with hundreds of meters, of the now collapsing Texas Brine cavity, could have the explosive force of atom bombs...
Radiation ,though, supposedly low level, is also stored nearby, and may in fact be part of the current collaapse.
This is in the form of a slurry and is composed of recovered drilling waste from deep inside the earth.
So, with the Macondo wellhead still leaking gas and fluids......as well as redistributing underground pressures,
It COULD be that what is occuring is a sort of NATURAL FRACKING PROCESS.......
Initiated by the bursting macondo well, and sustained through high pressure fluids being forced to go in new directions because of the blowout, and the plugging operations......
Pressures applied may have followed natural ground strata.....(these Salt domes are common features in the area, and may be subject to slurrifying should higher pressure water, be injected into it by a fault opening or weakeneing allowing fluids new acess to the salt domes beneath the ground.
Theres a supposedly strange portal" opening in the indian ocean area....red sea? anyways, it would be interesting to find out if this vortex is perhaps at antipodes to the other in luisiana......
There we have the makings of even greater forces being applied to the area....
Along with these cares,there is also the possibility that HAARP is being utilised to steer Issac towards it stalling spot, in hopes of ADDING the RAINFALL to the sinkhole mix, for a specific reason...
Maybe the dufference between fresh waters ability to absorb salt, and sea waters same ability....
As water, cannot be compressed it works different hydraulically than oil...
Just A FEW THOUGHTS op , yer buddy sounds interesting......to say the least.....
,


Thanks for all the ideas!! We really should exercise our brains collectively a little bit more on ATS, like the old days.


As for the ocean portal, I believe you're referencing the Gulf of Aden Energy Vortex.

And you know I just might try to build with him a little more this evening. I've spent some time listening to him but never have I asked questions. I'm interested in his answers.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by nicolet
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


If anybody has been to any of the ancient mayan sites and taken a tour they talk specifically about how sinkholes represent openings to the underworld. They have a very specific meaning to the Mayans..

Thought it was interesting at the very least (specifically related to the one in Louisiana).


Never heard that. Definitely gonna look into it just because it sounds interesting.. Ancients knew.


Look them up as "ceynotes"


Thank you for the reference!



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm not saying this is it but, it is interesting.

"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power." (Revelation 9:1-3 KJV)



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
I'm not saying this is it but, it is interesting.

"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power." (Revelation 9:1-3 KJV)


My favorite book in the bible, no doubt...

thanks for this - it's interesting especially if you think about the possibilities of the meaning of "star".



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Does anyone have a recent photo of the sinkhole? Google seems to be giving way too many unrelated results.

Instead of considering every possible theory, I would rather just take a look at the hole with my own eyes and then determine for myself if this is what people are claiming about it.

If there are no known recent photos from the last 48hours well then I will wait a few days in hopes of someone providing photographic evidence.

Please understand, I have been around here for a long time, and I have heard all sorts of amazing things, many of them turn out to be true, while many others turn out to be false. So being skeptical is the result of my experiences, and I have little recourse other than to suspend any belief or disbelief until further notice.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
The shills come out in full force.

Op..i find your neighbor's statement very interesting. There are far stranger things happening in the world right now.

Hell, we dont know anything about the world we live in, so who's to say he isnt right?

yup they must be shills because they don't agree



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
post by nancyliedersdeaddog



yup they must be shills because they don't agree

Now one who disagrees is a shill? Since you have so commented?

Get a grip. Disagreement is the heart of denying ignorance. Try some.




new topics
top topics
 
26
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join