It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama was already dying when SEALS entered the room

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Why then didn't Osama claim credit for the attacks and why did he never make the FBI ten most wanted list? (for 9/11)

Bin Laden was already wanted in connection with the 1998 embassy attacks however you are right to point out he was never wanted in connection with 9/11 that is because the “architect” of the 9/11 operation, as the 9/11 commission calls him, was KSM not Bin Laden.

That said however Bin Laden is mentioned in the incitement of KSM as a co-conspirator or something along those lines.

I personally believe that Bin Laden should have been incited in connection with 9/11 as his organisation provided the funds and training for the conspirators and Bin Laden personally gave authorisation for the attack. I don’t know enough about American federal law to understand why he was not wanted for the attacks of 9/11 however I do not see this as evidence of a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

a bunch of people most of which who were later killed in a 'random' helicopter crash

The members of NSWDG killed in the helicopter were form Gold Squadron those involved in operation Neptune Spear came from Red Squadron.

Ever since that crash I have had to keep reminding members about that.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
Osama has been dead since 2001. This is a FACT. The raid was a staged points grabber for Obama. Nothing more, nothing less.

Except that Obama's own lieutenants admit he was killed in the raid. Those same lieutenants, by the way, that Obama has taken out as well.

Rail on O all you want, but his foreign policy is light years ahead of Bush. Obama's drone policy (which I disagree with) has taken out twice as many Al Qaeda honchos, plus Osama bin Laden, as Bush and Bush had 7 years to do it.

– According to reliable press reports, CIA drones have killed 28 al Qaeda leaders in Pakistan and Yemen since U.S. President Barack Obama took office. During the George W. Bush administration, roughly a dozen leaders of the group were also killed in drone strikes.

Al Qaeda security brief

Obama also got us (mostly) out of the quagmire that was Iraq. I don't like his policy in Afghanistan, so I'll call that one a draw. He kept us from leading the Libyan thing overtly and Gaddafi is gone without a single service member killed.

North Korea continues to only blow smoke. He has not followed the neocons and started war with Iran (I contend if McCain was in charge, we'd have green-lighted Israel a year ago and we'd be there now).

He's had the balls to go in to Pakistan and with Clinton's help has negotiated that very sticky wicket (don't even comment on this unless you have a clue as to the complexity of the Pakistani relationship).

He's not been as much a pawn to Israel as most past presidents.
edit on 29-8-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Rail on O all you want, but his foreign policy is light years ahead of Bush. Obama's drone policy (which I disagree with) has taken out twice as many Al Qaeda honchos, plus Osama bin Laden, as Bush and Bush had 7 years to do it.

x10 as many women + children + family members (at funerals in some cases) in collateral damage but hey! Better their families then ours.........

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by pajoly

x10 as many women + children + family members (at funerals in some cases) in collateral damage but hey! Better their families then ours.........

You'll find me in agreement. I think the drone policy is criminal and I've said as much many times. But the Right also likes to put forth the 180 degree lie that Obama is "soft on terror." As with most Right lies, the truth is opposite what they say.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think there will be a few more storys about what went on that day but ultimately i think they are just propaganda to make us think that they actually took out Bin Laden on that day.

Whats the best way to fool a conspiracy theorist? ..Feed him a conspiracy that still backs up the lie

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Actually, he was already dying in 2001...when he died.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
^ So you'll believe spotty sources that he was killed in 2001...

But you won't believe the 12 "respectable" people in the War Room, SEALS involved (one who wrote this book), the Pakistani ISI who confirms US Troops flew into their air space to this compound? Why would they lie?

Too many people involved for it all to be fake.

edit on 29-8-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

But you won't believe the 12 "respectable" people in the War Room, SEALS involved (one who wrote this book), the Pakistani ISI who confirms US Troops flew into their air space to this compound? Why would they lie?

By my count, there isn't a spottier source on the planet, than those you're accepting.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I personally think we always new Osama was there, we were probably in very limited contact with him and had a gentlemans understanding we would let him live out his days if he didnt show himself in public or make a fuss.
Which is why we were able to infiltrate and kill him so easily, he didnt have anything setup to protect himself because he was under the impressions no one was going to come for him.

Imagine his surprise when the country that he shook hands with to go into isolation sent in the heavies to pop him

another man betrayed by the CIA!

Saddam
Gaddafi
Osama
Mubarrak
... who's next?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Benazir Bhutto was interviewed by David Frost - during the interview she mentioned the fact that Osama Bin Laden had died - prior to September 9th 2011. She told the truth during that interview and because of that - she was a marked woman.

She was assassinated for speaking the truth - to the public - in a televised interview. I recall it took more than one attempt to kill her - what a woman!!!! As appalling as her death is I hope that now she is guiding the rest of us in Spirit.

The interview should still be found on the internet - if it has been removed then that is the cabal/illuminati/whatever just engaging in damage control.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by CALGARIAN

2 things:

1) An "anonymous book"...must be true

2) If anything illegal was mentioned in the book, they could demand the contact details of the author because of "national security".

Also, how on earth does him dying while peeking out of the room is any different than him dying in his room?

It's not anonymous any more. Try again.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What "respectable" people are you referring to? This was a shame and they used those Navy Seals for political purposes. They should be shamed for it, not applauded.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Benazir Bhutto was interviewed by David Frost - during the interview she mentioned the fact that Osama Bin Laden had died - prior to September 9th 2011. She told the truth during that interview and because of that - she was a marked woman.

She was assassinated for speaking the truth - to the public - in a televised interview. I recall it took more than one attempt to kill her - what a woman!!!! As appalling as her death is I hope that now she is guiding the rest of us in Spirit.

The interview should still be found on the internet - if it has been removed then that is the cabal/illuminati/whatever just engaging in damage control.

Much Peace...

Yes she was a courageous woman. I still have that interview and have forwarded it to many others and show it to non-believers. We've been had for a long time.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
I would never buy any claims about the burial at sea being out of respect for Islamic traditions or whatever else... our gov/military actions have displayed a complete lack of respect for the people of the region known as the middle east.

Burial at sea is in no way out of respect it is denying his followers a shrine to immortalize him.

This is the only part I have doubts about simple reason is he would be far more valuable alive for information but it would make perfect sense to tell the world that rather than let the world know he is a prisoner because his followers would take hostages in mass demanding his release. Either way I am sure he is dead now.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

because then he would have to answer in a court of law for 9/11 if he was charged.

then they'd have to call witnesses to prove it. that would mean bringing in dozens of al qaeda detainees held in gitmo.

they would have to take the stand and testify. then the whole ball of yarn unravels. all the allegations of torture, abuse, possible executions would be on public record.

it would be catastrophic. then all the detainees would have lawyers and rights.

all the fun at gitmo would end. and without guards holding pistols to their heads or 3 nights of waterboarding to look forward to, they wont say what they want them to say.

countless investigations would be conducted.

it would be a nightmare of epic proportions.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think your theory is very plausible it is the details of this that will always be in question and the only ones who will truly know are those who were in the room.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I thought the abuses in those prisons was more or less common knowledge and not some conspiracy theory?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The dude died of natural causes pre 9/11 - kidney disease from what i heard.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Considering Osama Bin Laden MORE Than LIKELY Died from a Combination of Kidney Disease and Full Blown Marfan's Syndrome sometime in 2001 , makes This Story a Candidate for the HOAX Section of ATS IMO..........

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join