It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama was already dying when SEALS entered the room

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

'Osama Bin Laden was unarmed and ALREADY DYING when Navy SEALs burst into bedroom': Shocking claim by retired soldier that threatens to debunk official story of raid

No Easy Day reveals bin Laden was unarmed when troops rushed into his room in the Abottabad, Pakistan compound

Ex-Navy SEAL claims he was shot in the head when he peeked out of his room. SEALS then pumped his body full of bullets as he twitched

Author says commandos knew Obama would take credit for the mission

Joe Biden told 'lame jokes' like 'drunken uncle' at Christmas dinner

Pentagon, CIA and White House among the agencies who have not seen the book, written anonymously by a
SEAL Team Six member

Author could face federal charges if classified information is revealed in book

Will hit bookstores on September 4 -- a week earlier than the original release

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I wonder if this information was provided before or after a SEAL 6 helicopter went down, possibly with the members of this raid. Whether this true or not, it'll be an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hmmmm..

Doesn't really matter. Obama took credit for this,and the full scale production of it, being made into a movie. The Hows and whys, are always going to left out of the details.

Hell, we will never really know if Osama was buried at sea, either........

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sounds far more plausible than the official story imo.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would never buy any claims about the burial at sea being out of respect for Islamic traditions or whatever else... our gov/military actions have displayed a complete lack of respect for the people of the region known as the middle east.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
heres a thought....

1st stage an assault on an already dead man, hoping it boosts your ratings in politics
2nd have a writer come up with a story about the raid which will secure step 1

just like the doomed flight from 911, create a movie about it to strengthen the lie..

then the OS retards can say....hell theres a movie about it...it must be real

deception 101

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

2 things:

1) An "anonymous book"...must be true

2) If anything illegal was mentioned in the book, they could demand the contact details of the author because of "national security".

Also, how on earth does him dying while peeking out of the room is any different than him dying in his room?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Interesting find s and f

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's a good bet that wasn't even Bin Laden. It's a know fact he had many body doubles. If the account told in this book is true, it makes sense that the guy was shot before anyone could get to him.

The way I see it, the CIA or other specops planted the body double in the compound then one of the Seal members was told to shoot on sight so there would be no need to capture and interrogate for intel. The guy would obviously be discovered as being a fake, so they dispose of the evidence, as they did, by dumping it in the Ocean. The second part was to dispose of the shooter. I'd be willing to bet he died in that helicopter crash.

We've been told so many lies about how he reached for his gun and there was a fire fight with women shielding OBL from gun fire. Now we see it was all BS. Just another false flag.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I see no problem with Obama receiving credit for the killing of Bin Laden. Bin Laden got credit for the 9/11 attacks and all he did was order them to happen. So, what is the difference between that and Obama ordering the raid that killed Bin Laden?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Osama has been dead since 2001. This is a FACT. The raid was a staged points grabber for Obama. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Why then didn't Osama claim credit for the attacks and why did he never make the FBI ten most wanted list? (for 9/11)
edit on 29-8-2012 by jeantherapy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

You are100% correct case closed. So this book is just more disinformation garbage to muddy up the truth and to keep posts like this one producing more opinions that too have no bearing on actual events.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

2 things:

1) An "anonymous book"...must be true

2) If anything illegal was mentioned in the book, they could demand the contact details of the author because of "national security".

Also, how on earth does him dying while peeking out of the room is any different than him dying in his room?

It's not Anonymous. It was written by Matt Bissonette, proclaimed Navy Seal 6 person on the team that killed him.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
I see no problem with Obama receiving credit for the killing of Bin Laden. Bin Laden got credit for the 9/11 attacks and all he did was order them to happen. So, what is the difference between that and Obama ordering the raid that killed Bin Laden?

Well, it's a good argument/analogy... but the Military planned the raid, Obama didn't plan out the tactics.

ALTHOUGH in the TIME Magazine released last month, it said Obama said no to other raids a few times over the course of 2 months.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
fbi top ten listreply to post by jeantherapy

Again do a little research before adding more misinformed opinions.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Why did he never make the FBI ten most wanted list?

Not only was Bin Laden on the FBIs Most Wanted list, he remained on that list for over a year after he was killed by seal team 6.

WASHINGTON — Shortly after Osama bin Laden was killed last May, the Federal Bureau of Investigation sent out a request to field offices across the country: Nominate fugitives who could fill bin Laden’s place on the bureau’s 10 Most Wanted list.

www.nytimes.com...

Insofar as you comment about Bin Laden never admitting to the 9/11 attacks. What's your point? The fact of the matter is that he was credited with it the world over. There were plenty of other people in his terrorist organization that owned up to the attacks, that a Bin Laden admission of guilt is a moot point.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok, I misspoke about him not being on this list, but he DID NOT make the list for 9/11:

CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

The FBI link that was posted doesn't mention 9/11 attacks anywhere.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think that is now 4 threads I have found on this one issue, Bin Laden being dead when the SEAL’s went into the room, to reiterate what I have said on another thread,

I would not be surprised if this is what happened, Bin Laden had always said he would never be taken alive. There always talk of him having a body guard who had a pistol with a single bullet for Bin Laden in the event that his capture looked inevitable, I always thought it was a myth, part of the legend of the man. Now I am not so sure, I think it is entirely possible that he shot himself.

It would also make sense for the Americans to claim he was killed by a double tap from a SEAL, when the announcement was made details were still sketchy and it would have been reasonable to have assumed that he was killed by the SEAL’s. Then when they found it that he was actually already dead then it would make them look very stupid to then change their story yet again by admitting Bin Laden killed himself.

That said however, I don’t believe he was the one to fire the shots, Bin Laden was a devout Muslim who believe that by committing suicide they will be condemned to an eternity of hell. I know that reports say that one of Bin Laden’s wife’s was present in the room and as such I think it would be more likely that she took the shot.

Like I say, I would not be surprised if he was not dead when the Seal’s entered the room, however I am going to hold off on saying for definite that “I believe he had a bullet in his head when the seals entered the room” until I read this guy’s book. I would also use caution when reading first-hand accounts they have a tendency to be bias and only accurate from the perspective of the author and lack a over view of the big picture.

Funny thing though, today I went into my local book store to pre-order this book and was told that they were not taking any pre-orders on it because they had been told by the publisher that there were some “issues” regarding the legality of publishing the book.

Just also want to add that I would caution the OP on mentioning that helicopter, the SEALs were from a different squadron, of the top of my head Red squadron took part in operation Neptune spear and it was Gold squadron that went down in the helicopter.

edit on 29-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Osamas been dead for years.

Is it any wonder they supposedly gave him a "burial at sea in accordance with islamic tradition"? Riiiiight... body dumped in ocean so conveniently theres no evidence of his death except the word of a bunch of people most of which who were later killed in a 'random' helicopter crash

They never had a body to begin with.
edit on 8/29/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join