It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama was already dying when SEALS entered the room

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

But you won't believe the 12 "respectable" people in the War Room,

Good one !

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

deception 101

Agreed, classic disinformation ... start a new rumor, to kill all the other rumors ... one being less likely than the next, in the end ... everyone gets tired of it, except die-hard-conspiracy theorists.

But one thing is certain though ... they're lying.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Obama haters who have a BIIIG problem they got OBL while Obama was president

Really ... you mean you are one of those guys, whose so "light headed", that he thinks it's accurate that Bin Ladin was getting younger and younger every year. And that news from him in 2009, he looked exactly has he did 20 years earlier?

It reminds me of Saddam Hussein, when he was found he had over a year old beard on him ... grown in just 3 months.

But your one of those guys who never raised an eyebrow, did ya?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Does anyone outside of the operation really know the truth? all I know is when I left the military, I can't remember the DA or DOD forms that I had to sign when I out processed at FT Dix back in the eighties, similiar to a non disclosure agreement. I dealt with things that were secret and sensitive during my 4 years, I had to sign these forms and was verbally told what it was and the agreement had some period of time (seems like 20 or 30 years then it expires) that I could not even talk about anything that I took place in or was involved with in the military.

I cannot believe that there has been some difference of out processing ? you have a few undisciplined members of the most elite forces, with the biggest mouths so quick to spill their guts and speak negatively after they volunteered for their service who in my opinion should just do the mission and shut up about it I am sure you can probably find some their fellow troops that probably see this the same way also, I served during the end of Reagan's term and George Bush 1 years at the conclusion of the Cold War the main understanding is that the president is the highest ranking above any general, if I could not speak negatively about my superiors or generals while in and it was made very clear how can many of these so call elite troops today speak against their own command while in uniform and so soon after separating? from my view I think this just shows how powerful the military is because I am sure there are agreements that these individuals are breaking each time they open their mouths and speak about any of these secret and classified operations.

Is there anyone that has been recently separated that knows the out processing nowadays and if you dealt with sensitive or secret information any agreement that you signed where you cannot discuss your activities without being subject to prosecution ?

edit on 30-8-2012 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It's a good bet that wasn't even Bin Laden. It's a know fact he had many body doubles. If the account told in this book is true, it makes sense that the guy was shot before anyone could get to him.

The way I see it, the CIA or other specops planted the body double in the compound then one of the Seal members was told to shoot on sight so there would be no need to capture and interrogate for intel. The guy would obviously be discovered as being a fake, so they dispose of the evidence, as they did, by dumping it in the Ocean. The second part was to dispose of the shooter. I'd be willing to bet he died in that helicopter crash.

We've been told so many lies about how he reached for his gun and there was a fire fight with women shielding OBL from gun fire. Now we see it was all BS. Just another false flag.

So you said 100% of this, but what % do you actually believe?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Benazir Bhutto was interviewed by David Frost - during the interview she mentioned the fact that Osama Bin Laden had died - prior to September 9th 2011. She told the truth during that interview and because of that - she was a marked woman.

Countless people around the world below, at, and above the level of Bhutto said Osama was still alive.

Then Bhutto does this interview and mentions something that you believe in, and you decide this is one item that must be believed and spread amongst the people. Confirmation bias.

She was assassinated for speaking the truth - to the public - in a televised interview. I recall it took more than one attempt to kill her - what a woman!!!! As appalling as her death is I hope that now she is guiding the rest of us in Spirit.

So multiple assassination attempts came about. Wouldn't you think that if she was not afraid to point out Osama was dead, she would not be afraid to point out the reason why she was trying to be killed and by who?

She should have divulged all the information she had before she took it to the grave. Not very efficient and proactive of her. She was on her way out anyway.

The interview should still be found on the internet - if it has been removed then that is the cabal/illuminati/whatever just engaging in damage control.

So instead of being logical and assuming a take down is ordered due to copyright infringement, you jump to the conclusion of some "baddies" going after you and yours.

If that were true, there would be so much stuff taken off the Internet, this forum included.
edit on 2012.8.30 by TravisBickle451 because: Typos

edit on 2012.8.30 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

Thanks for the organised response but I am still not convinced. I have conducted some research on Benazir Bhutto and discovered that english was spoken in her childhood home as well as Urdu (Pakistani) and Sindhi. She wrote a book in Spanish and as her Mother was Persian she spoke Arabic, plus she learned to write in Arabic as part of her religious studies.

Pakistan is bordered by Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, China and India - so it would not surprise me, if, as a university educated government leader she had at least an understanding of several other languages. That alone would make her very dangerous. Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists do not develop intellectually and intelligent intellectually evolved people are their biggest threat.

So - Benazir Bhutto, a very intelligent polyglot meant to say Daniel Pearl instead of Omar Sheikh - not taking that on for even a heartbeat. So this Sheikh guy is a murderer/assassin. So it comes down to your comment about what to believe and I believe Benazir Bhutto had a conscience and spoke openly to the public in a televised interview - she was now a marked woman. The telephone interview afterwards - how do we know she was not threatened and told never to speak out again and to rectify her mistake???? We will not know about that unless someone involved speaks to someone.

Your argument was organised but did not convince me. I like to use logic it is a very intelligent method for finding clarity when there is sooooooo much disinformation - much more every day I research. I take note very carefully of how any news item describing a situation is almost immediately given an oppositional description - it is all the cabal/illuminati/whatever have left.

Thank you for your interaction perhaps with something more solid than simple psychology I can be convinced. For now I witnessed with my own eyes the conversation between Benazir Bhutto and David Frost that informed me Osama Bin Laden was dead in 2001. Next I learn that the interview is editted but so many people made a noise it was reinstated - intact. Next I am told she doesn't speak english well and meant to say Omar Sheikh instead of Daniel Pearl. Next she is recanting during a telephone interview - IMMEDIATELY after the televised interview. The jigsaw I am piecing together is that Benazir Bhutto was a dangerous woman and had to go.

Thanks for the discussion on Benazir Bhutto and David Frost.

Now factor in the news story of the raid on the house where a person was killed - using his wife as a shield if I recall correctly and then the well known photograph from the White House with government officials all looking in the same direction. What are they looking at? Why can't we see what they are looking at? It is not as if we don't get enough murder and violence and bloodshed in the movies, on television, in the news and on the street????

Burying him at sea???!!! I see a lot of jigsaw pieces fitting together. Take out the word co-incidence and logic will help the situation to take a proper form. As a final comment why have logic if we don't practice using it????

Much Peace...

NB The internet is the biggest spy operation in existence. The cabal/illuminati/whatever can - with ease - collate data on a daily basis. They just come to the office every day and peruse what people are doing and saying and they leave all sorts of websites functioning. The larger websites and chat rooms are the most interesting for them. I imagine - if society does not wake up quickly enough - the internet may eventually be taken down. Here in Australia our television system was recently changed over - one switch controlled the television to everyone in the country - that is a lot of authority when you think about it! Right now the internet is a valuable control tool.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Sounds far more plausible than the official story imo.

Maybe they've fooled you twice?

Maybe this story is to steer focus from another truth...like there was no Bin Laden in the compound when they raided.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
already dying from the big hole in his head

you realize that, right ?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
We're all in a state of death. We are all dying. Every second, every minute, every hour, everyday.

Assuming the author didn't know if the info was classified, I doubt he would be culpable for anything. Also, given the BS that 9/11 has caused in this country, there is No Way the government will dig up anything, especially in public, in regards to OBL. They will want to keep this nightmare buried deep; very deep.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I believe Benazir Bhutto had a conscience and spoke openly to the public in a televised interview - she was now a marked woman. The telephone interview afterwards - how do we know she was not threatened and told never to speak out again and to rectify her mistake???? We will not know about that unless someone involved speaks to someone.

The release of this book certainly raises questions regarding who was shot in the raid; however, I am unsure of your analysis and thinking and regarding the interviews with Bhutto.

Interview with Frost - Bhutto states Bin Laden was killed.
Reason(s) for Bhutto to make this statement - Bin Laden was killed as she stated or she misspoke.
Subsequent Interview - Bhutto claims Bin Laden was alive.
Reason(s) for Bhutto to make this statement - Bin Laden was alive or (according to you) she was threatened with death if she did not make this statement.

Given these facts:
Bhutto was already aware there assassins who like to kill world leaders prior to the Frost Interview.
Bhutto made the statement Bin Laden was killed in the Frost Interview without evidence of fear.
Bhutto made a statement in subsequent interview that Bin Laden was alive.

It becomes unlikely any further threats of death at the hands of assassins over further public claims that Bin Laden was dead would get her to change her story.

As you state, she was an exceptional leader and a person of great courage. It seems she simply misspoke in the Frost interview. Especially since she was assassinated, despite compliance with any supposed threat demanding she change her story.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
meh, all this hoopla over the difference between the official version of the raid and the seal's story. OBL was shot in the face/head when he peeked out of the doorway, fell back in, was then shot in the chest a couple times (seal's version) versus OBL was shot when the seals entered the room.

My guess, the military wanted to make the seals look a little less ruthless.

It's like the debate over Han Solo firing first. I prefer the seal's version. You know OBL, after hearing all that commotion, would peek out the door, and that's when the seals nailed him.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

If Benazir Bhutto simply made a linguistic error - why is she dead? Why did the televised interview receive as much attention as a Justin Beiber concert - for heavens sake - the next version that went to air was edited and sooooooo many people made a noise about the editing that the complete interview was aired shortly after.

People have instinct and a conscience and intuition and every now and then - they all act in concert and push their way through the mind control. Thank you for being organised and polite - I enjoy these discussions even when I have not been convinced to change my view. I respect and support you and your right to opine your view.

I believe Osama Bin Laden was dead a long time before any seals were sent on a mission and was dead prior to 9/11. I am in the awakened state - have ceased drinking fluoridated tap water and utilise my personal intellect and intuition to seek out the truth. Whatever methods other people use - I hope they attract the truth.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

If Benazir Bhutto simply made a linguistic error - why is she dead?

Because bad people wanted to kill her and they succeeded in doing so. It does not mean she was killed for what she said in the Frost Interview. Many factions wanted her dead for many different reasons.

Why did the televised interview receive as much attention as a Justin Beiber concert - for heavens sake - the next version that went to air was edited and sooooooo many people made a noise about the editing that the complete interview was aired shortly after.

We did not hear any follow up statements from Bhutto herself confirming she did indeed mean that Bin Laden was dead. We already had the full version viewed once with millions of eye/ear witnesses who saw and heard what she said...the follow up version was no doubt edited with the claim left out.

But we do know that at least one follow up occasion she made a public statement referring to Bin Laden as still being alive. You make the claim she was ordered to make this statement or die. I am stating this is unlikely due to the fact she took many other controversial stances and maintained them despite the threat of death.

ETA: I also believe Bin Laden was dead prior to the supposed raid.
edit on 31-8-2012 by totallackey because: further content

edit on 31-8-2012 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, it looks as if the Pentagon is going to pursue the matter:

Pentagon threatens ex-Navy SEAL over book on bin Laden raid

General Counsel Jeh Johnson wrote in a letter to "Mark Owen," the author’s pen name, that by selling his book he aggravates the violation. "We've got to get serious about leaks of classified information," a senior Defense official told NBC News. "As unpalatable as it may seem to go after this Navy SEAL, if we do nothing there is no deterrence, nothing to prevent others from doing the same."

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

So whats your point?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

My point is that we create these guys, arm them, invade the country, and then "take them out." It's a giant charade. This isn't the first time this is happened btw, south Vietnam (we didn't take him out though, the locals did) Libya, Iraq and Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join