It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama was already dying when SEALS entered the room

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
Osama has been dead since 2001. This is a FACT. The raid was a staged points grabber for Obama. Nothing more, nothing less.

Right on,he was kept alive in our mind and false news to keep the war on terrorism alive.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
heres a thought....

1st stage an assault on an already dead man, hoping it boosts your ratings in politics
2nd have a writer come up with a story about the raid which will secure step 1

just like the doomed flight from 911, create a movie about it to strengthen the lie..

then the OS retards can say....hell theres a movie about it...it must be real

deception 101

spot on, the sad thing is our society is SO DUMBED DOWN AND GULLABLE that this will work.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Of course Obama took credit at the time of the killing, he's the president at the time when they killed OBL.
ANY president would have "taken credit" in the very same situation. I am getting tired of the Obama bashing on various forums..do you seriously believe that Bush or any other pres would NOT have taken credit, even if not "personally attending" the raid on the compound? /FACEPALM

Furthermore, whether he "peeked out the bedroom window" or whether he actually drew a gun is as interesting and relevant as whether a sack of rice would fall in China.

There were PLENTY of reasons not to take him alive (for one, the US would hardly risk terrorist attacks by having OBL captured alive and planning some lengthy media hyped trial...NO fricking way).

So..and *if* they indeed shot him quickly while he was unarmed, and they shot him without "much effort"..then this is actually a good thing because it means less soldiers were at risk. Target dead, mission accomplished and you can go home and tell your family a story, instead of having died in a shoot-out or blown to pieces.

edit on 29-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

There was a movie with that same theory as a big turning point in it I can’t remember the movies name but it wasn’t very good. I found the plot unbelievable even for a movie. The actor had done some good movies in the past but this wasn’t one of them.

It’s going to bother me about the name all night I’m going to try and find it on Netflix.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The only people who believe he was killed in 2001 and the entire thing was staged are the Obama haters who have a BIIIG problem they got OBL while Obama was president

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
The only people who believe he was killed in 2001 and the entire thing was staged are the Obama haters who have a BIIIG problem they got OBL while Obama was president

Oh Really ? So , did you See the BODY Pally ? .........

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Obama is definitely lying remember the fake situation room photo - complete fiction.

The Seals are probably telling the version of events as they happened but do they have any idea who they killed - they receive orders OBL is in this house in Pakistan & take him out. The CIA could have planted some random dude in the house & he gets whacked.

Cmon - there are Bin Laden's all over SA & the US. A simple DNA test would have cleared up any mystery.

Its all a fairy tale...imo

edit on 29-8-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
. A simple DNA test would have cleared up any mystery.

edit on 29-8-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

Yes I agree but a simple google search would show they did one. Deny ignornce google it.

Google Search
edit on 29-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: removed picture

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For those who are interested in the truth - I did a quick search just prior to this post and the video I cited in my earlier post within this thread - is still on the internet.

There are two to pick from as someone has kindly edited the interview with David Frost down to three minutes for those who are stretched for time - however the full interview is still available.

Youtube - The Woman Who Knew Too Much - 3.17 minutes. At 2.22mins Benazir Bhutto mentions the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Youtube - Benazir Bhutto, David Frost and Osama Bin Laden - 14.38 mins. This is an excellent interview but then David Frost is always very good and extremely professional. As for Benazir Bhutto - what a woman - took more than one go to kill her - that my friends is the power of a Spiritually powerful person. We live in a world where the honest and forthright have to fight to stay alive - what a sad reflection on society. Benazir Bhutto may you guide us in Spirit just as you did while on Earth.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

That interview was debunked. Just google debuked stories plus David Frost

deabunking the debunkers

"A few days after the November 2, 2007 David Frost interview, she was interviewed over the phone by FOX News' Greta Van Susteren, and she said:

I think Osama Bin Laden must be rubbing his hands with glee as he looks at what's happening in Pakistan and how there is civil unrest in the country, how large parts of the tribal areas have fallen under the sway of his supporters...
. The quote about Bin Laden is at 11:14. link to the audio is in the article.

So it appears she still believed he was very much alive. Her original 'revelation' was probably just a misspeak. The only other explanation is she was an active perpetrator of the war on terror scam and knew Bin Laden was dead but played along in public and the famous quote was a freudian slip. Possible I suppose, but it's more likely that she meant to say "... Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Daniel Pearl" and simply misspoke."

English isn't her first language I think she can be cut some slack.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: spelling

edit on 29-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

If you are correct I still need to understand why she was assassinated. To publicly state the actual death of Bin Laden would be enough to get you killed. It would be enough to piss the cabal/illuminati/whatever right off. I feel my understanding of the situation is plausible - yours reeks of disinformation. I don't say that to discredit you but I am applying logic to both your opinion and mine. Yours seems a very timely disinformation 'spin' on what actually happened.

Still - you could very well be accurate and I may have been deluded but at this point in time I still believe that Benazir Bhutto told the truth and was killed for it. This is what we do on this planet - kill honest people - kill Children - let people live on the street ... you have not convinced me. Thank you for being civil.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I hope most of you guys realize Osama died back in 2003 from kidney failure. He did not take part in 9/11.

Seal Team 6 did not kill Osama, and they know it.

Only 3 months after the US government is telling everybody how Seal Team 6 killed Osama, most of the Seal Team gets murdered in a "accident". My guess is that some of the members in that team didnt really enjoy being part of the lie, and probably talked to their commanders about it. Which got them killed and scared the rest to keep their mouths shut.

Then when those seal members are taken care of, the commander writes a book about how his team killed Osama... and its being repeated all over the mass media as the truth - even globally in most news papers. Even coworkers in my country was talking about it yesterday at work... "hey, im going to get that book, sounds interesting". And so they are programmed with the official story.

And there will be movies about this, further reinforcing the lies in the public.

edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

The questions you are asking have already been discussed here on ATS do a search it should be in the first thread you come across.
As far as the telephone call that she herself refuted the claims it was only a day or two later when people had the same questions as you. It is one thing when someone else refutes a statement it is entirely another when it is the same person.

Honestly I think she just made a mistake while being interviewed in front of the camera I would be nervous if it was me and I can understand the mistake even more considering English is probably a second language. Hell I screw up all the time even when I am typing. I speak Spanish as second language and usually crack my friends up daily when I am visiting them in Costa Rica so like I said cut her some slack.

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Check the rest of this thread your argument about the Seal Team has already been dispatched as the wrong info about the wrong group. Already been talked about here and other threads. Sorry that ship doesn't sail.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
For all we know he died 6 years ago. Another publicity stunt by Obama.

Obama tells the media we got em. Everyone in america is yelling Murcia f**k yeah. Obama gets major support for being a "badass". We were lead to believe Osama was thrown in the deep blue. With.... no evidence at all! That was actually a debate question this year. The question was something similar to, would you provide a picture of Osama's dead body? The only one I remember raising his hand was Ron Paul.

Honestly, even intelligent open minded people believe this crap. But f it, if the POTUS says it, it must be true.

The one thing Obama won't tell you was Osama was on our payroll. We go through these kind of guys like condom's in a school yard, nothing like the great u s of a!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I have conducted some of my own research via the internet (as we all do) and the one thing I find hard to accept is the fact that the words Daniel Pearl are so NOT EVEN SIMILAR to Omar Sheikh. Not even close. So if people want to debunk it that is fine I can respect the opinions of other people but I am not convinced on this one.

Benazir Bhutto walked in the right circles to have inside knowledge. She was interviewed and even though english is not her native tongue her english is just fine. People who speak more than one language are usually very intelligent and polyglots more so. I imagine Benazir Bhutto spoke more than two languages. She was far too well educated to have a slip. As for the telephone interview shortly afterwards - she may very well have been threatened and was forced to recant - the cabal/illuminati/whatever are very good at that. I know of one example of threat to a politician here in Australia that to my knowledge never made it to the news - at all!

Benazir Bhutto was a threat and had to go. She will guide - in Spirit - those who know the truth. I am in this thread and chose to discuss my opinion within this thread. I missed the other thread and I probably would not have been convinced. I like to use my own intellect and make up my own mind - should I be wrong I will only have myself to blame and I can live with my conscience.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

The one thing Obama won't tell you was Osama was on our payroll. We go through these kind of guys like condom's in a school yard, nothing like the great u s of a!

Do you have a link for that? Credible source?
edit on 30-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Excuse me but that's absolute bull****....DIS-INFORMATION ALERT!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

. She was interviewed and even though english is not her native tongue her english is just fine. People who speak more than one language are usually very intelligent and polyglots more so.

Well thank you for saying that (as I posted I do it all the time in Spanish) but misspeaking has nothing to do with intelligence. Politicians do it all the time and yes I know some of them are as dumb as rocks but not the majority.

Basically this comes down to which interview you believe the most that she gave. I do not put any stock into her being under duress especially if you would say she was killed for it later. TPTB I don't give any credence to I am agnostic I do not believe in omnipotent all powerful forces that control all things around us I need some kind of proof whether it is religion or conspiracy. Besides if these PTB are so smart like people say they would have to know murdering someone in such a spotlight only gives the believers more fuel. The Google search I did on her showed she was in a vary precarious position do to political and family ties along with her pending court cases and that was just the tip of the iceberg for reasons she was assassinated and as I am sure you know there had been other attempts made on her life before. There are a slew of reasons I am sure she was targeted but to say it was because of a recanted interview is farfetched by any standard most people would agree.

BTW thanks for the civil discourse usually conversations of opposing nature break down to name calling shortly into it.

Peace

edit on 30-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Pentagon, CIA and White House among the agencies who have not seen the book, written anonymously by a SEAL Team Six member

I was going to say that was a load of crap until I read this:

Officials from the Pentagon and the CIA, which commanded the mission, are examining the manuscript for possible disclosure of classified information and could take legal action against the author.

So they haven't seen the book. They just have a copy of the manuscript.

And it was going to be released on September 11? What's the bet the "anonymous" author works for them?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join