It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
Oh yes it is real and indeed literal the darkness that will befall mankind. I have been both shown and told in dream by the Divine Will of our Father Creator who has poured His Spirit out onto His loving faithful who cleave unto Him. Take heed of the season and turn to the Redeemer in Christ.

Joel 3:13-17

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

I hope it's soon. I'm tired of being harassed by evil spirits. *waiting ...patiently* =D

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

I was referencing the Divine Direction (and that is why I capitalised the letters in reply to denote Divinity) and not to imply that the 'other side' was leading you.

Being directed to 666 signifies that your thoughts were focused moreso on the material world and not in the service of Spirit at that point in time.

Know that the angelic realm servants work in many ways to steer His children positively.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

I hope it's soon. I'm tired of being harassed by evil spirits. *waiting ...patiently* =D

The faithful in Christ have been Granted Authority by His holy name and Cleansing Atoning blood to deal with entities of that nature in spiritual warfare through Deliverance prayer and fasting. I am no stranger to harassment.

There are two main groupings of those that tend to be harassed--those strongly in fellowship with the Lord (who they attempt to break spiritually so they 'backslide' to an unholy will), and those strongly against the Lord in the sin of disobedience, those who have greatly opened the doors to negative influence in snaring.

In any case, the Way to Redemption is through Salvation in Christ, to be Led in a Surrender by Him so that He may help Guide one to repentance in Grace without the overly consuming fears of the temporal flesh in what we will be exposed to for these times. Such is true faith and trust that enables Grace to be Poured like the Living Waters to Nourish our souls unto Spirit.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Okay Rumpelstiltskin can you make this just a tiny bit more clear ?
My soul is pure my heart is pure as my name..and you shall not fear.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

Those 'tuned' with the virtues of Christ in His 'Divine spiritual frequency', Will by Grace readily recognise the antichrists and their figureheads when they arrive. Interpretations will not be relevant then, only the state of our souls in readiness by His Truth and Leading.

May we be in this world and not of it in our Abiding.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The faithful in Christ have been Granted Authority by His holy name and Cleansing Atoning blood to deal with entities of that nature in spiritual warfare through Deliverance prayer and fasting. I am no stranger to harassment.

There are two main groupings of those that tend to be harassed--those strongly in fellowship with the Lord (who they attempt to break spiritually so they 'backslide' to an unholy will), and those strongly against the Lord in the sin of disobedience, those who have greatly opened the doors to negative influence in snaring.

In any case, the Way to Redemption is through Salvation in Christ, to be Led in a Surrender by Him so that He may help Guide one to repentance in Grace without the overly consuming fears of the temporal flesh in what we will be exposed to for these times. Such is true faith and trust that enables Grace to be Poured like the Living Waters to Nourish our souls unto Spirit.

This morning was terrible. I went into a bookstore before my first day of work (next door to one another) and was being followed around by this old creepy man throughout the store. Wherever I'd move, he'd be sure to be in my view whether it was down the aisle or walking past me. Really scary.

But I've learned you can cast out demons in people by overflowing them with love & kindness. It's been a while since I've worked out in public and today was my first day since my "rebirth" to have worked in a few months, so I was very overwhelmed when evil spirits kept coming in one after the other at my job. Finally I prayed to God for an answer because it was so overwhelming, like a gang of them instilling fear into me.

So I began loving these people and they were literally transformed before my eyes into kind, gentle people that weren't out to get me. This hateful look in their eye turned to a very angelic, peaceful look. Like they were reset. A literal casting out of demons. It takes lots of mental energy & alertness but it works. You just have to focus and really send out that loving vibe despite how intense their wickedness is.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yawn, another religious thread that keeps its self going by 'mines bigger than yours' type statements, sadly all based upon words that are based on a religion that cannot be verified as ever having the people it revolves around.

I'm sorry but all religion repulses me, I've said it before, I came from Belfast and left there because of religion, I left as a small child running down the road in the dark of night wearing my jim jams, running with my Catholic mother and protestant father to catch a ferry to England where we would escape the religious persecution because my parents DARED to marry as different religions.

I now sit and look at people twisted and absorbed by religion, people whose whole life is controlled by it, people who have lost the ability to run their own life as they see fit.

Thanks but no thanks, just looking at this thread with its pronouncements of 'comings' and 'days of darkness' only serve to confirm that religion purely twists those minds into madness.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I admire this 'god', it seems to play the finest head games with its followers.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I enjoyed that account, so thanks for sharing in that very positive message because Love can in deed (in favour of Grace) conquer all evil on this earth and the abundant Love in Christ eventually Will---however there are many that reject Love and the Grace that enables it in the will we are granted to reject all the things of Truth/Light including Christ's True teachings.

The first two Commandments are the Foundation of all that is Good that will Deliver in that Spirit of loving your Creator and your neighbor.

Blessings to you brother on such a path of 'rebirth' in Good Spirit---expect the opposition and keep the faith always, even when times get rougher. There is a great testing coming and it appears many will be unprepared as Foretold.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I'm sorry but all religion repulses me

We are not Called to seek religion, we are Called to seek Truth.

How hungry are you for the Truth?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Mclaneinc

I'm sorry but all religion repulses me

We are not Called to seek religion, we are Called to seek Truth.

How hungry are you for the Truth?

i love truth, havent found any in religion yet! and i went to religious schools lol

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Who needs school?
although in fact this whole soul journey can be likened to a schoolyard of embodied souls at different 'grades' i.e states of development.

All we need primarily is a personal relationship in a fellowship with our Father Creator (first Commandment entailing love, trust, thankfulness, praise for Blessings for the One who Bestowed Life) and He, if one is in a faithful Surrendership to His Holy Will, will then also Lead to His Son in Authority for Redemption (who came to this earth as the living example of the second commandment).

Those not rooted in the Foundations are prone to being 'weeded out' by the deceptions and many illusions of this world, for they too will become more apparent with events to come that I have also been shown by Grace alone.

If the veils were to truly lift upon this world, surely madness would ensue--and it surely will for those who are to be strangers to the Truth Warned of for these times of perdition....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
I am so sorry to give you this fourth sign, but it is written to happen.

There are many kinds of darkness ....

Three days of darkness for Humanity ,three days of crying and fear.

Three days of hope in heaven, that you understand the purpose of life on Earth before all the signs will be exhausted....because then....

Each and every law has been violated consistently on Earth ,dark angels and laughter can be heard everywhere.

Three days of darkness will be denied and will not be accepted so that all who are to come true just as it is written.

Not try to find explanations why or when. Truth is like as mercury through cracks , he always slips to hide an ocean of falsehood hath.

Denies the Truth and Truth will deny you

diamondoftheworld

Havent you been banned for posting garbage like this before?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Perhaps the "Darkness' does not necessarily mean it MUST be loss/lack of physical sunlight but yes the power grid itself that we have been accustomed to.

as wiki explains the Revelation

"There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms."[2]

My thoughts are that it could be that people are in a sleep/trance state (either chemically *as the bath salt crazy face eater guy was or even the Batman shooter seems to be* or via electronic/digital means or even an EMP *or the artificial and unseen grid systems ie: HAARP and/or/combined with the electric meter sensors on our homes now*) and after that trance it would be denied because people could have done outrageous, criminal and even the most nastiest of things during this time. This would explain the many "Zombie Apoc" theories mixed into futuristic books, movies and other. Hell, considering that the advice given is that one should ONLY USE CANDLES is a good idea - - instead of risking 'turning on your power *grid*' that hasn't effected you and wait for the crisis to past.

Those who subscribe to the coming Three Days of Darkness instruct the faithful to flee into their homes whenever they observe the prophesied "bitterly cold winter night." The faithful should lock their doors, and close their blinds. Beeswax candles previously blessed by a Catholic priest are kept stored in homes in preparation for the event. Holy water is also kept as a remedy against demonic activity. Once the darkness descends, no one should go outside. Rather, the faithful should stay indoors and pray fervently.

Anyhoo, the denial-aspects would be unavoidable because anyone who was not effected by the 'outage' (outage of sanity) for that time would be witness to the events and the shock of such and the souls (assuming they had a conscience to begin with) that did these horrendous acts would be forever insanely depressed or even suicidal because of their actions. Those in disbelief of their own actions would be wide-spread as well (until the dust settles and someone offers them up a video of their actions while in that 'state'.

dunno, just a thought on the

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
reply to post by Kastogere

Only do you have to speak in riddles?
I speak normally as I know to speak I have no other way of speaking...I am sorry but this is the truth.

So when you go to the shops you say: "In a moments time nor here nor there, you will give to the one who speaks in riddles a packet of the sticks which cause odorous fog." When you ask for a packet of ciggies?

Here is my opinion:
Many people, thousands upon thousands have made prophecies. Some with beards, some without. You can find them as far back as human time allows. Neither have any of them ever spoken anything anyone should take seriously. But all spoke in convoluted language to make it as vague as possible in order to match it with anything the future may bring. Feeling self righteous for a while when those of high fear give them attention.

If there is anything we should know, for gordon's sake just say it, otherwise what is the point of it all. Cheesh...

I'm outta here.

My sentiments exactly!!!
2nd....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
And they are not all here yet.

But they will come....to fulfill the sign.

They all will be here very soon.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i love the "truth slides like mercury through the cracks" part, brilliant.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

With god a day is like a thousand years, so that means there will be 3,000 years of darkness?
As timing I found this interesting thread to compare with,but who knows....when we less expect maybe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Havent you been banned for posting garbage like this before?
I don't know what you are talking about,but I am glad that you are a good person and you have so much love in your heart,it's good to have you here,always I repeat always answer them with words of love and understanding to those who have none this way you will bring a little Heaven in their lives.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

diamondoftheworld

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join