It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 6th Angel from 6th sky on the 6th Day.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is my interpretation for the number 666 it's not a number is the beast name.

The 6th angel try to take the power from our God.

He was living in the 6th sky with the other angels.

In the 6th day when god create everything.

It's the beast name and he try to mark everything in our world with his name through this number!So we shouldn't let our self cheated by a number because it's not a number but the name of the beast!

TextSa·tan (stn) n. The profoundly evil adversary of God and humanity, often identified with the leader of the fallen angels; the Devil.
source(www.thefreedictionary.com...

source(www.666truth.org...
edit on 18-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: The Master am I

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Could you elaborate a little further?

I've heard a few things about what 666 means and even that "666" is a mistranslation of "616."

One interpretation is that 666, as it is "man's number" represents the 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons within a carbon atom and the principle atom in a "carbon-based life form." Then again, it could have to do with carbon emissions though I'm not a believer in anthropogenic global warming. (Cap and trade, anyone?)

Neurologically, 6 + 6 + 6 = 18. 1+8 = 9, and could have something to do with the near completion or completion of a cycle of some sort.

Just thought I'd add that into the discussion.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifthrasir

It's my interpretation,when God was at work to create the world,the 6th angel from the 6th sky try to take the power from God,there are many skies depend on what spiritual level they are!But it's very hard to understand from scientific side we just have to believe!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's hard to believe when one can't understand what they're supposed to believe in. How many heavens are there? What makes the sixth one so special? Are there an equal number of hells (like Dante's "Inferno"?) What's the significance of the sixth day? And so on and so forth.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

God create the world in 7 days.Take a look where he was on 6th day!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Just so you know, the devil changed his area code...

Its 616 now... He lives in Michigan now... Apparently hell was a little to hot

I guess you missed the memo...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Lolwut? He rested on the 7th day, he finished creation at the end of the 6th day, the shabbat (sabbath). Your lack of information and discussion leaves me a little

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Lolwut? He rested on the 7th day, he finished creation at the end of the 6th day, the shabbat (sabbath). Your lack of information and discussion leaves me a little
I didn't say the opposite ,I just say what happened in the 6th day when the 6th angel try to take the power from God!

top topics

join