The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Is it 3 days in dog years? Literal? Figurative? Three days as in how the Earth was made in 7 days? Cause THAT is a topic that has had scholars in gladiatorial combat for several "days".
Three days of darkness for Humanity as 72 hours, but the hours can seem like years and recent years can look like hours.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Religion is the main cause of darkness
Today God is no religion he cannot be for 7 billion therefore religion is....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Many people, thousands upon thousands have made prophecies.
Is a difference between a prophecy and a sign ,is a sign, and if I won't give it would not happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I've just had a premonition.
Why do I get the feeling that you share your home with fifteen cats?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

So when you go to the shops you say: "In a moments time nor here nor there, you will give to the one who speaks in riddles a packet of the sticks which cause odorous fog." When you ask for a packet of ciggies?
As a new born star in the night sky this way my soul will light the way through the three days of darkness ... because all I can give is love...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Why do I get the feeling that you share your home with fifteen cats?
You mean like this?

THE CATS

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Well we can't all be wheat.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Well we can't all be wheat.
Yes you can if you understand that today God is no religion.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

I have understood that most of my life.
I do dream of no chaff but then why would Jesus come back to separate the two if all were one field of wheat already.I do know in my heart that the darkness will come.
I have also seen the chaff protect the wheat in my life so i know everyone has a reason and everything has it's place.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

sense ....this made none!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That is not even close to your flowery fluid fabrication of foregone facts.

Furthermore-fundamental familiarity framing flowery flavored flap, still smells like bull.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

diamondoftheworld, its hard to pick up the OP data but what I do feel from some of your previous threads is that something related to the energy output of humans of EA*RTH is going to VERIFY their intents. This 3 days is possible related to activities done by each individual of this sphere. And MANY have misused their spiritual integrity and have lowered their spiritual potentials which MAY allow for interactions with energies that are of the like during these days of 3 nights.

I was just thinking last evening what could do this or cause 3 days of darkness and I seen a OBJECT that was massive come into SOL space previously but began to move near EA*RTH and when it did it blocked the SUN/SOL LIGHT. This object didnt come thru clear though it seemed like a please bare with me diamondoftheworld, but it seemed like a black sphere/black hole/or even a PORTAL ACCESS for energies to get here. Now the SIGN 1 is not sure of but there could very well be COSMIC activity going on that many are not aware of as of now. Either way thanks for taking the time to update the conscious/spiritual of those trying to see. @The GOD & religion questions 1 wonders IS THE HERE NOW THE who was in the past.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So you are saying god is no religion, yet you base your beliefs in god on those from religion?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
So you are saying god is no religion, yet you base your beliefs in god on those from religion?

It seems like diamondoftheworld is saying GOD is present somewhat so the no religion input more less is like GOD is here so no need to be confused anymore. I could be wrong though. Interesting.
edit on 8/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Did I see you in the park today? There was a guy looked like he was living there and had set up some kind of a makeshift tent and he had a sign that said something like this about 3 days of darkness. Do you live in a FL park behind a bench? Under a giant mangrove tree?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
alaska is about to experience 6 months of darkness so they're really screwed.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You must give really great movie reviews too.
Dreams and predictions??? How?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Let me see if I get this , um a sign is a consciousness raising event for humankind, a marker in the road so to speak, and if it had not been prophecy'd it would not be a sign because no one would know what it was/is.So thus when it (the sign) comes to pass we know things are going in a certain direction .. and certain people know it. Okay? Is that about right?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I am so sorry to give you this fourth sign, but it is written to happen.

There are many kinds of darkness ....

Three days of darkness for Humanity ,three days of crying and fear.

Three days of hope in heaven, that you understand the purpose of life on Earth before all the signs will be exhausted....because then....

Each and every law has been violated consistently on Earth ,dark angels and laughter can be heard everywhere.

Three days of darkness will be denied and will not be accepted so that all who are to come true just as it is written.

Not try to find explanations why or when. Truth is like as mercury through cracks , he always slips to hide an ocean of falsehood hath.

Denies the Truth and Truth will deny you

diamondoftheworld

Ummm seriously? Where do you people come from with all these visions? The time we LIVE in is completely darknesses and only going to get worst!!

It doesn't take a person with an ATS degree to figure out what's going wrong here. Again, I don't know what some of the stuff you people be playing with but, really you daydreamers need wake up in the real world and get a handle on real current issues.
edit on 29-8-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Do you have a time for this?

Im already pretty booked up with December 21st 2012, im not sure I have the time to fit in another end of the world before then, 2013 sound good?
edit on 29-8-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

Thank you Very much i needed a good laugh
after reading up to now.Cheered me up again,thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join