It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
With god a day is like a thousand years, so that means there will be 3,000 years of darkness?

Humanity will no longer be able to survive on the surface and will live in the darkness of the underground... After 3,000 years the surface will have healed from the many disasters humans have plagued it with.

Life underground will not be like anything you could imagine. Most travel between open, standing areas will be done by crawling on your hands and knees through tunnels approximately 3 feet in diameter. You, or your children or grandchildren, will be crawling along and, if you're not careful, you could put your hand in some human feces. Urine will be unavoidable. As for everything else... It will not be fun. You will dream of the days when you could walk freely on the surface and breath fresh air... Some will go mad and commit suicide by escaping to the surface to die with a smile on their face. Only those able to endure the misery will live. Your great grandchildren will know nothing different. Stories of a liveable surface will be like a myth to them eventually after enough generations have passed. They will make fun of each other for believing it was ever real.

Then, far into the future, there will be one who will brave the old and ancient passageways to catch a glimpse of the surface, going against the warnings of the elders and everyone else... And this one will find a paradise.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

On day two of the darkness of 3000 years I'm going
to ask that we heighten the tunnels to 7 feet.
edit on 29-8-2012 by sealing because: The tunnels are too small.. Who built these tunnels?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Fear Not!

For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved. Romans 10:13

Have Faith...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

The 3 days of darkness is biblical - Revelations. There it is written and has been written for centuries and will not come to pass until the time is right. I believe that it will be literal darkness - a possible eclipse of sorts. But the darkness will drive some men to madness and fear - as it is written.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is sooo boring now.

Stop with the talk, the biblical terms and walls of text that are ripe within every one of these religious doom threads and just bring it on.....

I would rather burn in hell for all eternity than spend another day listening to the extreme religious ramblings....

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Okay Rumpelstiltskin can you make this just a tiny bit more clear ?

Perhaps, a source ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
This is sooo boring now.

Stop with the talk, the biblical terms and walls of text that are ripe within every one of these religious doom threads and just bring it on.....

I would rather burn in hell for all eternity than spend another day listening to the extreme religious ramblings....

Mickierocksman

Are you afraid of the dark?
Do you know that participation in these forums is voluntary.
Don't let it drag you down.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have been seeing triple numbers several times a day for the last 3 days(444, 222, 777, etc.). Your post count of 444 the most recent. Not a believer in coincidence. Guess I should watch you for a bit and see what's next.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

It is a subtle communication of the Divine---a way of garnering your attention to the universal changes rapidly taking place.

Open yourself up moreso to this Direction. There will be a Joy in such Surrender.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Do you have a time for this?

Im already pretty booked up with December 21st 2012, im not sure I have the time to fit in another end of the world before then, 2013 sound good?
edit on 29-8-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

No, no, not 2013. I've got big stuff comin' and it's gonna be a busy year for me. How about mid 2014, or there abouts. I'm sorry, but you speak like Confucius and Yoda all rolled together. If I have to decipher a message, I'm probably just going to ignore it. This is just more doom and gloom with a religious angle.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
So you are saying god is no religion, yet you base your beliefs in god on those from religion?
God has not entered into any church for a long time now because churches are gilded with gold and gold has only one value,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...hard for you to understand.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Did I see you in the park today? There was a guy looked like he was living there and had set up some kind of a makeshift tent and he had a sign that said something like this about 3 days of darkness. Do you live in a FL park behind a bench? Under a giant mangrove tree?
As 2000 years ago the same today that is way some things will happen because change is triyng to be made but it seems there is no chance.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seeknoevil

and if it had not been prophecy'd it would not be a sign because no one would know what it was/is.So thus when it (the sign) comes to pass we know things are going in a certain direction .. and certain people know it.
Signs are ment to prevent the final decision.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainEnigma

There it is written and has been written for centuries and will not come to pass until the time is right.
The time is right.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
this is as bad as getting your weekly fortune read, then everyone who gets it done runs through lifes past stories trying hard to make it fit in some where lol. add to the fact that humans have dark periods like every month, or at least i do im not happy go lucky every day of the week so how am i supposed to know what the sign is and which days im supposed to learn, or do i just keep assuming the dark period im at in my life now is the one, and when it doesnt come to pass, it will be the next one, and if that doesnt come to pass, ect ect,,,,,, nope if im going to believe in this crap, the skies need to open up rain down fire and funky dudes with wings good and evil flying everywhere doing epic battles in the sky,,,, that, will be my sign lol

p.s if it comes and i miss it, someone tap me on the shoulder,, thanx in advance

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
I have been seeing triple numbers several times a day for the last 3 days(444, 222, 777, etc.). Your post count of 444 the most recent. Not a believer in coincidence. Guess I should watch you for a bit and see what's next.

i mentioned to my father the other week that i had been seeing alot of triple numbers, motly 666, 777, 444, 333

he said rather odd for my father,that is was weird i say that becuase that he had started seeing alot off 666 numbers as well

i see mine in video games alot.....just thought it was weird someone else mentioned this

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Oh yes it is real and indeed literal the darkness that will befall mankind. I have been both shown and told in dream by the Divine Will of our Father Creator who has poured His Spirit out onto His loving faithful who cleave unto Him. Take heed of the season and turn to the Redeemer in Christ.

Joel 3:13-17

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Your link: Right on!

I think we're on the same page, in spite of your style of communication. The intuitive ones will get it.
Yes something like this,

The gospel will come into those souls whose doors and windows are thrown open to receive it; and where it comes it will bring light with it. But,

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Only this time,

"Take heed that the light which is in thee be not darkness"

and it is an evil generation which nothing will awaken and convince, no, not the most sensible demonstrations of divine power and goodness.

www.biblegateway.com...

If the eye of the soul be evil,—if the judgment be bribed and biassed by the corrupt and vicious dispositions of the mind, by pride and envy, by the love of the world and sensual pleasures,—if the understanding be prejudiced against divine truths, and resolved not to admit them, though brought with ever so convincing an evidence,—it is no wonder that the whole body, the whole soul, should be full of darkness, Luke 11:34. How can they have instruction, information, direction, or comfort, from the gospel, that wilfully shut their eyes against it? and what hope is there of such? what remedy for them? The inference hence therefore is, Luke 11:35. Take heed that the eye of the mind be not blinded by partiality, and prejudice, and sinful aims. Be sincere in your enquiries after truth, and ready to receive it in the light, and love, and power of it; and not as the men of this generation to whom Christ preached, who never sincerely desired to know God’s will, nor designed to do it, and therefore no wonder that they walked on in darkness, wandered endlessly, and perished eternally.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by GoldenRuled

It is a subtle communication of the Divine---a way of garnering your attention to the universal changes rapidly taking place.

Open yourself up moreso to this Direction. There will be a Joy in such Surrender.

You mean to tell me, because ive seen coincidences such as those in my life, thats the other side talking to me.

Then why do I see 666 so much. Because I do. Heh.

And 420.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join