It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I am so sorry to give you this fourth sign, but it is written to happen.

There are many kinds of darkness ....

Three days of darkness for Humanity ,three days of crying and fear.

Three days of hope in heaven, that you understand the purpose of life on Earth before all the signs will be exhausted....because then....

Each and every law has been violated consistently on Earth ,dark angels and laughter can be heard everywhere.

Three days of darkness will be denied and will not be accepted so that all who are to come true just as it is written.

Not try to find explanations why or when. Truth is like as mercury through cracks , he always slips to hide an ocean of falsehood hath.

Denies the Truth and Truth will deny you

diamondoftheworld

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Soooooo there will or wont be 3 days of darkness? And is denying a sign a bad thing or a good thing......

Do you have laymen terms? Cliffnotes? Could you please elaborate cause I do not get what your putting down.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Soooooo there will or wont be 3 days of darkness? And is denying a sign a bad thing or a good thing......
Will be Three days of Darkness...Denying is a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Do you have laymen terms? Cliffnotes? Could you please elaborate cause I do not get what your putting down.
Everything just as written in the opening post.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

So those who deny the sign of the 3 days of darkness will be the ones to suffer the wrath as the final seal is opened?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

So those who deny the sign of the 3 days of darkness will be the ones to suffer the wrath as the final seal is opened?
No, they will look up to the sky with fear and hope ....to see the Light...again.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Another twisted prophecy from a self righteous fear monger. Yawn.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I understand what you're saying. I think. And if I'm getting the context correctly, the three days of darkness will be unique to each individual, based on what he or she needs to learn during this time. Or maybe I'm simply out in left field on this. If you want, PM me and we can discuss it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Another twisted prophecy from a self righteous fear monger. Yawn.
Is not a prophecy is a given from me ,if not, and have given it would not happen because it is written.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Notice what I wrote. I implied you twisted it. Which is exactly what you have done.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Notice what I wrote. I implied you twisted it. Which is exactly what you have done.
I am sorry but I do not understand exactly what you mean.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

And if I'm getting the context correctly, the three days of darkness will be unique to each individual, based on what he or she needs to learn during this time.
Maybe we will became One like the One ,but not All like One.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I think i get the cut of yer jib there sailor...I think i know where your goin with it.....
Only do you have to speak in riddles? You sound like a bad fortune cookie....not saying thats bad or anything...
edit on 29-8-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Wheat and chaff. Some will learn. Some won't. Am I reading this right?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Do a little research, see how many periods of darkness there have been both before, and since that prophecy was written. You may be surprised at the results.

People misrepresenting the geologic and cyclic nature of the universe as prophecy just breeds more ignorance. Thats what the majority of prophecy is, science mixed up with human nature, packaged up with a dose of fear. It doesn't take a genius to work out the direction people are headed in. Its like the pink elephant analogy. You tell someone not to think of one, and in most cases, its the first thing they think of. Hence prophecy becomes self-fulfilling.

So basically wake up. There have been periods of darkness, and there will be more, both figuratively and literally. Stop basing your beliefs on a book that was written to manipulate and control the masses through fear and ignorance.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Wheat and chaff. Some will learn. Some won't. Am I reading this right?
Signs are made ​​to come and go, the end is made to remain in wheat chaff can transform..2000 years because there were no miracles happened ... because, we are or should be.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Only do you have to speak in riddles?
I speak normally as I know to speak I have no other way of speaking...I am sorry but this is the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The fortune cookie comment is right on, but I think I'm getting the jist of what he's saying. Or maybe I'm just reading my own context into it. But that after all, context is what I'm reading into it: darkness of a sort for each individual, in his own way, based on his or her own need to learn ____________. You fill in the blank. Context.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

So basically wake up. There have been periods of darkness, and there will be more, both figuratively and literally. Stop basing your beliefs on a book that was written to manipulate and control the masses through fear and ignorance.
Will come a time for all to wake up.

I do not know any book except my house with the doors open for all, which is like an open book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Your link: Right on!

I think we're on the same page, in spite of your style of communication. The intuitive ones will get it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join