It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

My question then would be, what type of event would usher in such a personal change for all of those at the same time? as the darkness would be relevant to one point in time witnessed by all.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Perhaps it's not everybody at the same "time". Here's a little something that has always stuck in my mind. It's from Todd Rundgren's 1992 CD titled "No World Order". Very overlooked and under rated:

Worldwide Epiphany

Worldwide epiphany, epiphany
Down in the lowlands to the top of the hill
Don't know what's comin', but we know that it will
Blind in Benares, deaf and dumb in LA

Hiding in Africa, but nobody gets away
Give it up one more time for the king of soul
Let the good times roll, bring it on, bring it on
Dusk 'til dawn, the landlady's gone

Send the bill to the government, pack it in cement
Babies and bachelors, fishes, cabbages, and queens
Can't hear it comin', but we know what it means
Boats upon the ocean, every plane in the air

Never know just how or when, but we always know where
Take it from the ground up, this is the last roundup
You can't win, and you can't break even
You can't be leavin' the game anyway

You've got to stay 'cause we came to play
It's a new gene, a new wavelength, or maybe it's a virus
Put the fire in us and inspire us
To trust and lust for the good life

And all that is required of us
Turn to the headline news as if we had a right to choose
To have no views as the rocket's red glare pollutes the air,
And we swear that it can't happen here

And we'll never be there
We got the right to know, which means
We got the right to misunderstand
And slant the plan to help our hand and man

They call it a culture, but it sucks you in like quicksand
Killer bees finally make it to Tokyo
Juliet never made it with Romeo
But check out the video later
Terminator III's gonna preview the next fifty years or so

edit on 8/29/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

So this is to do with the sign of the cross in the sky followed by 3 days of darkness?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
There are ton of threads here about the Three Days of Darkness.
I'm not sure what the opening post says and how it's any different.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
For the sake of redundancy:

Todd wrote, produced and performed this solo.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

it could be considered that it would have to be an event that marks this time of reflection...as with all of history troubles come and go, people see and people fall, all day every day.

So perhaps Im not asking the right question of he whom would presume that his sight be endeavored to this wonderous tale of possible plight? Rise up? Or sit blindly in awe of ones own ignorance and take the hit that swipes us from the side of mere thought?

Perception is key, revolution would surely follow in the light that masks the darkness that is man.

I cannot say that i fully understand that which would make this paramount. only that my reasoning has come to that of when, and not what.

I get the idea none the less..only in my half opened eyes...it would have to be extraordinary for those who sputter along to stop and witness the growth of understanding. lest we all be doomed by our lack of foresight.

I reckon so..
edit on 29-8-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Beautifully written. I am not as talented, therefore I must rip these lyrics and use them as my response:

"Never know just how or when, but we always know where
Take it from the ground up, this is the last roundup
You can't win, and you can't break even
You can't be leavin' the game anyway

You've got to stay 'cause we came to play
It's a new gene, a new wavelength, or maybe it's a virus
Put the fire in us and inspire us
To trust and lust for the good life

And all that is required of us "

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

So this is to do with the sign of the cross in the sky followed by 3 days of darkness?
Maybe...you see people can link to any such Cali earthquakes ,the Blue Moon ...so on.

Oh and about Blue Moon,I love this song,

But I found this interesting thread...I think,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-8-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: s

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
- PS

"All time is now. All space is here.

I read that somewhere once. I think it applies to this. Somehow. In an important way. Or maybe it's just me and the context thing again.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

There is a blue Moon this month, if you didn't already know. The 31st I think. Two full Moon's in one month. Second full Moon this month on the 31st.

edit on 8/29/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: last sentence

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

"All time is now. All space is here.
And all the love and...hate of others against the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Do you have a time for this?

Im already pretty booked up with December 21st 2012, im not sure I have the time to fit in another end of the world before then, 2013 sound good?
edit on 29-8-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Your link: right on again. My first avatar on ATS was the Ouroboros, as seen in the Chris Carter show "Millennium".

The avatar combined with my username this_is_who_we_are was meant to make a statement concerning the nature of our existence, as such, with blinders on, always chasing and going around in circles. An infinite loop of misunderstanding and blindness as it were.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I believe when you sign up for spring courses you may enjoy a nice literature class. You have a wonderful, poetic turn of phrase and a bit of metre would improve your prose.

Is it 3 days in dog years? Literal? Figurative? Three days as in how the Earth was made in 7 days? Cause THAT is a topic that has had scholars in gladiatorial combat for several "days".

Had you considered a volcanic eruption in your reflections?

And did you know, that three 24 hour periods of darkness would screw with plant life and chlorophile so severly that the crops would be seriously lacking productivity for a couple of real years?

That was Science class. Did you take Science in school?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Only do you have to speak in riddles?
I speak normally as I know to speak I have no other way of speaking...I am sorry but this is the truth.

So when you go to the shops you say: "In a moments time nor here nor there, you will give to the one who speaks in riddles a packet of the sticks which cause odorous fog." When you ask for a packet of ciggies?

Here is my opinion:
Many people, thousands upon thousands have made prophecies. Some with beards, some without. You can find them as far back as human time allows. Neither have any of them ever spoken anything anyone should take seriously. But all spoke in convoluted language to make it as vague as possible in order to match it with anything the future may bring. Feeling self righteous for a while when those of high fear give them attention.

If there is anything we should know, for gordon's sake just say it, otherwise what is the point of it all. Cheesh...

I'm outta here.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
TPTB have been manipulating our thought processes for a few hundred years now through misinformation, the media and all in an effort to control the worlds wealth and therefore control us.
I think December 21 2012 is part of that deceit and may come and go without much fuss.
Those with their minds attuned can feel something big happening on a spiritual level, whether its to do with the second coming of Christ or something altogether different something is definitely happening.
I think all the Mayan propaganda is just that and is more than likely a last ditch effort of the PTB to put fear in us in an attempt to push their New World Order.
In answer to the OP's post who while being very cryptic points to a coming change where those with the correct
thought processes may progress to a higher frequency or heaven depending on your view and those who dont may not progress or may find themselves in hell.
I have never understood the heaven/hell scenario as what kind of loving God would banish his creation to a fiery abyss for having doubts or for making mistakes.
To err is to be human. So after a cross is seen in the sky we will have 3 days od darkness where we will either believe and repent or face the consequences.
Well seeing is believing and I'll cross that bridge when and if it comes.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Wheat and chaff. Some will learn. Some won't. Am I reading this right?
Signs are made ​​to come and go, the end is made to remain in wheat chaff can transform..2000 years because there were no miracles happened ... because, we are or should be.

No miracles have happened, right?

Look at humanities achievements, be them good or evil. Pretty miraculous, especially by the standards of the book you worship. What we take for granted on a daily basis would be inconceivable to people even 100 years ago. Humans can do now what was attributed as miraculous in bible times. But again, it was people with advanced knowledge abusing it and posing as divine. Is it any wonder they deliberately held us back? Also, the reports of miracles in the bible were not even recorded by actual eye witnesses, but they are hearsay.

Religion is the main cause of darkness, and blindly following it despite evidence to its contrary all around you, I think you need to re-think your prophecy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

I get the feeling you are wasting your time and we are being trolled. There is no reasoning with these people.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

There is a blue Moon this month, if you didn't already know. The 31st I think. Two full Moon's in one month. Second full Moon this month on the 31st.

edit on 8/29/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: last sentence
So we have two crossed Moons which never met.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I think you need to re-think your prophecy.
It is not a prophecy is a sign.

Look at humanities achievements, be them good or evil. Pretty miraculous, especially by the standards of the book you worship.
I do not worship books.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join