It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their OWN words tell the story (Shadow Government, The FED, One-World Government)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
They remain onto this control over us because of 1 thing....money.

I believe it goes far beyond just money.

Money is just one primary means of control of many in my opinion.

What use does satan have for money?

He is after our SOULS...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This kind of thing can happen because like minded people refuse to take the steps to do anything about it. For Americans it would be to pick a state and start displacing people until enough of the population is resistant to any form of NWO. Then you hold a secession vote and hope the Fed comes down hard on you so you can start getting the other citizens to wake up.
As long as the anti-nwo crowd is scattered around like a dandelion in the wind instead of being the entire population of a state, you are completely powerless.
So if your not willing to pack up and move to Texas and start laying down the law, might as well stop talking about the NWO and just stay plugged into the matrix

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Why are posts like this inevitably sidetracked by nonsense about Satan?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
Probably the most important thread and collection of quotes pointing to the real truth that has appeared on ATS for a long time. Exceptional post OP.

Some complain about "spreading fear", but I tell you this... you should be afraid... very. A big part of their plan from what I can gather, is vast population reduction. This is no joke, I'm not laughing.

With 7 billion people on the planet, and (according to the Georgia guidestones) a target population of 500 million, that means the death of 6.5 billion people. With so many people out there who sit on their butts, consuming, not contributing these days, then to the NWO as outlined by the OP, these people have no use. Getting rid of them would... according to their ideology, make sense.

This can be achieved in multiple ways, and most of them don't require bullets or bombs. It is control of the food chain, and the supply thereof that scares me. Ever wondered what would happen if the current money system collapsed? Or oil production stopped? The halting of the supply train.

Local farming, local butchers and green grocers have nearly vanished, replaced by the giant supermarkets who control the price of the food and the source of food. Barely anyone grows their own food anymore. Through Monsanto, they now also control crops, with terminator seeds. We are increasingly dependent on imports. If you knock that pillar away, then starvation would result... very quickly. No food. People fighting over scraps, probably to the death. We are in a chronic state of dependence on the system, seemingly by design.

This is my personal opinion, am I wrong?

With this large population almost totally dependent on a system of such complexity I can see a catastrophic crackup coming on many levels. So I don't think you're wrong.

I guess the question is, "I this a controlled demolition, or the result of a century of resource exploitation?" Oh I can see where the control is in place so that a serious effort by a small group could trigger events. I just can't figure why this would be desirable.

I'm not saying these evil societies do not exist but they do seem to be a bit inept. Results are slow in coming. Maybe it's just being deliberate. Deliberate intent passed down through generations, over centuries. Now they are ready. Ready to off 6.5 billion of us. Well with their track record, this might take a century or more. I sure hope it ain't quick. That's a lot of bodies to stack up.

I truly believe that the affairs of men are controlled by a small number of actors. and I gotta say OP that is quite a list of eye popping quotes.Thanks for that effort. Well I just wonder how many of those were made at election time. they seem somewhat political. Perhaps some candidate telling the voters the truth about his opponent. Anyway I didn't read em all, it's quite a list.

The ones I did read however had a bit of a sinister feel: beyond sinister, so as to bring about thoughts of an other worldly connection, demonic or extraterrestrial. Perhaps we are just a crew, run for the benefit of these exploitative forces, and our liabilities are beginning to out weigh our value. Time to thin the heard?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

Thanks E, that is a very good explanation.
edit on 29-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: Spelling error

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
You know those movies, where the bad guy says, "Who's in charge here?" Then the ranking dude says, "Me" and the villain promptly puts a bullet in dude's head?

The US is the guy who says "Me." Once we're put down, the rest of the riff-raff will fall in line much easier. Our pesky POV on inalienable rights, freedom, self-governance, etc. etc. has no place in the NWO.

I agree 100%. It seems that the rest of the western world is halfway there already, or at the very least, in a position where they cannot fight back. Guns have been banned in the UK and Australia and the economy in Europe is quickly collapsing.

They are really concentrating on destroying the US right now, economically and politically, and I believe that next year a huge push against gun rights will take place, and if successful, will be the final nail in our coffins.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Erase all debt!!!!!reply to post by stirling

Second line, why are we constantly discussing, this, over and over and over???

Why should the american or any other country for that matter, suck up to debt made out of thin air????

Why should our children and future grandchildren, eat debt created by elitist making the dumbed down american people believe that debt has been good??

Debt is and never has been good for anyone, except the wealthy elite!!!

Need I say more.........................

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Great thread OP, thank you.

A secret global cabal that has so much power, control and influence would certainly not let a website like this go untouched, this is obvious to some here. They would position sock puppet posters as legitimate posters. The question is not "is this being done", the questions are "how many are there?" and "who are they?". For the former, I suspect there are more than most suspect, and for the latter - it is obvious to those who post or contribute to threads that would upset the myriad agenda's of the cabal.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Why are posts like this inevitably sidetracked by nonsense about Satan?

It is not Satan, but their is evidence there are entities out there interested in our souls.

If you read David Wilcock's great book "The Point Source Investigations", and put it together with information from Whitley Streiber's "The Master of the Key", that would lead you to speculate that souls are made of distinct matter/energy, and certain beings, the greys, need our souls to help run their biological machines/androids.

So it's not just religious voodoo.

Here are some articles on synthetic life:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Just giving you thanks for your post OP.

It is a great collection of quotes and videos that everybody who doesn't believe in a "New World Order" plot needs to look at and reason with, to help them understand that this isn't a 10 or 20 year plan, but one of several hundred years of planning and moving of people into the power structures for their end game, Total World Dominance.

Anyone that has good detective skills can find and learn about this agenda and begin to understand who and why this game is being played.

Thanks for adding to this information and helping people to open their eyes a little more to the real power behind the curtains.

Now if we could only get together to figure how to change/correct it, that would be wonderful.

Sirric

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Awesome thread OP, thank you for putting all of it in one nice place. I think we should standardise the delivery method of the OP and spread this like wildfire, surely if all of us send it to everyone we know and obviously also the to likes of facebook etc.. surely we can create a stir of the positive kind, it certainly couldn't hurt, so what do you all say, lets spread this to everyone!!

suggestions ?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
For such a highly flagged thread, it seems to have slipped off the front page with extreme speed... while others with no where near as much interest still sit there. A conspiracy in itself? Or am I misunderstanding how this new front page works?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Wow.

There's so much insane, whack-a-doodle nonsense on that site that I don't even know where to begin.

W. Bush was a hybrid monkey clone...or a robot...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wow.

There's so much insane, whack-a-doodle nonsense on that site that I don't even know where to begin.

What about the initial posts in this thread? In your opinion... are they whack-a-doodle nonsense too?

To be clear, I'm not defending anyone here, I just wonder what you think on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's interesting that this thread is linked to today on Steve Quayle's site. I have never seen a forum such as this linked to from there before.

www.stevequayle.com...

Good to know someone there reads ATS!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Wow.

There is also a lot of great info you will never find in a Google search or on Wiki. Some of it is a tad extreme, but also many around the world are beginning to wake up to the empty debt-enslavement consumeristic existence that those of us live in the first world, or the brutal grinding poverty and suffering of the third world - and realize that is the true insanity.

For example, check out how many great articles you will find on the topic of the OP on that website, many to be never found in the MSM:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

For anyone in which the OP is a revelation, the above compendium of articles is a good place to start to gain true knowledge.

Peace and good luck.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Global government, has been the goal of evil men since the days of Babylon. Most people today, do not know who or what 'Babylon' is, but it is quite simple, the Bible even explains it but preachers are bought and paid for, just like politicians. The poster who thought all this central control of the planet is a good idea, is right and wrong. It will not be men that achieve "pounding their swords into plowshares", but the Holy Grail, the Knowledge of God, that destroys the MYSTERY power that rules the Earth.

Babylon invented The Rule of Gold, He who has the Gold, makes the Rules. This was the trinity of evil: money, king and temple; money men who made fixed contracts in a variable world, backed by the King, with the people brought to submission of "righteous authority" by the Temple's MYSTERY. A system guaranteed to 'win'. Sound familiar?

Babylon will Fall, its money will burn "in one hour", and ONLY the "merchants of the Earth" will SEE IT, this is the major clue that seems to have been missed by the modern Pharisees. What replaces it will be a Beast with 10 horns, the Shofar's of the 10 lost tribes. The leaders of which, rule the world... white folks, the Castle Dwellers, Illumined Ones, whatever you call them, they are Evil incarnate.

Now that we've read these quotes, who show you that these men are playing chess, while the rest of us play checkers. And we scream "WHAT CAN WE DO?" The answer is simple, and complex; Leave 'Babylon', "go into the wilderness, on the wings of an eagle", this implies many things on many levels, but gold eagles, silver eagles and an alternate money system can be forged by the "sign of God in your mind". But as long as the people are divided by the primary force of the Controllers of Earth; MYSTERY, there can be no unification or understanding of the enemy of liberty and joy. The true meaning of life, is joy, this is destroyed by the System, that keeps us in debt, and chained to the grindstone, and liking it.

This is the message of Daniel, and the Statue of Nebuchadnezzar, we rebelled against God, and created empires of men, that always end in corruption, even the USA is now a failed 'experiment'. The corruption is centralized, in the Head of Gold, that leads to the two legs, the Left and the Right, the ideologies of the rich. The Left and Right, Capital and Collective, Greed and Coveting, mind and heart, that end the same way; a few guys owning everything, and being 'in charge'. The Iron of mind, and the Clay of emotions, dividing us into parties and thousands of denominations because of the divided book, the MYSTERY of Rome, their divided and incomplete scriptures, that have become an abomination that makes the people desolate, in the true temple of God, your minds.

The Grail was the Gift of the Piper, that showed the Proof of God hidden in the anti-gravity power of the rocks, the rock that tears down the statue of empires. Why do big rocks rise above little rocks? Why do all the orbitals and galaxies rotate counter clockwise? Why ask why?, because it is the way of "little children". The God Calculus, shows the truth of reality, and recombines science and religion, by recombining Enoch with scripture and gives Einstein the correct model of the architecture of the Universe's. Of Hyperspace, normal space, and subspace, all in one equation, the Einstein-Enoch Equation, this is the Holy Grail of the Ancients, destroyed by the Catholics, who burned Enoch's books, called science Heretic, and created the false MYSTERY of two thousands years of strife and pain, fulfilling the Lord's prophecy of the Sword of Division, and setting science back a thousand years while causing the Great Falling away of the faith through the false science of particles that don't exist.

The Mystery of God is finished, The Dark energy comes at the edge of the Galaxy, the Rift of madness will warp your minds and evil will destroy evil. The Earth, Sun and Moon and all the signs of heaven will become darkness, and Spiritual Relativity of Light=Love, is the Way through, to "pound our swords into plowshares...", to build New Jerusalem, bring forth the Star Child, and seek the "New Heavens and the New Earth".

pipermichael.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
For such a highly flagged thread, it seems to have slipped off the front page with extreme speed... while others with no where near as much interest still sit there. A conspiracy in itself? Or am I misunderstanding how this new front page works?

I think it happened due to forum sliding. Which is def dirty if it's not a conspiracy

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Second that sentiment

I was pleased as well to see Steve Quayle with this link!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

The initial posts were great. It's just frustrating when real-world issues are muddied up with ridiculous crap about make-believe monsters.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join