It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their OWN words tell the story (Shadow Government, The FED, One-World Government)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by ImaFungi

But the reason threads like these are rare on ats is because everyone who has just read this thread,, is already aware of this stuff,,,, and what have they done about it?
what will a thousands more people reading these quotes and becoming intellectually angry do about anything?

What can we do? Aside from grow our own, pull out of the banks and stock market, and refuse to participate...

I think people are just so overwhelmed they don't know where to start. It's too huge.

Its too huge

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
gold collar criminals have their yellow stripes all over the world.
big gubberment should go the way of dinosaurs.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by betheflow

With regards to the 25 points, I tracked it down to Pawns in the Game (currently out of print). I have never read the book but where does the author reference that information? Was there someone present at the original meeting who wrote is down? Is there some sort of manifesto these are outlined on?

Granted, if you want to see what the Rothschild's have done, these points outline it well. I am just curious if this was the intent from the get-go or something that developed as they went along.

The reason I ask is control of power and wealth is not new. It predates the Rothschild's by millenia. The means to do so are not new either. These guys are just the latest and most successful at it.

Your thoughts???

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Very good thread. I particularly remember the Woodrow Wilson quote. Infuriating on how long it's been going on.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This whole concept of "one world government" being so scary is ridiculous. For the banks and multinationals -- the borders are transparent. The ONLY group getting constrained is citizens who have to jump through hurdles to move to good jobs, or fin a place that treats them better.

These conspiracies always look at relatively harmless organizations like the CFR or the United Nations. Sure -- they get abused, but the UN is about the only body where grievances even have a forum.

It seems to me, that the Anarchists, extremists, militia, and libertarian minded are always being directed to go after the LEAST significant source of problems so that the REALLY OBVIOUS and destructive profiteers of these problems can continue making money.

Did we forget a group like Carlysle, that takes former world leaders and manages to be the biggest non-government arms dealer in the world? Did we forget banks out of Dubai and even our own country laundering drug money and financially backing terrorists -- not that the USA doesn't support a lot of terrorism, but without the help of banks, it would be really hard for token groups like Al Qaeda or Hammas to justify the trillions of dollars wasted "defending" us from blow-back.

The "Shadow Government" already has a name called the Fed, Wall Street, FiNRA and the like. The "new world order" is this concept that the Old World Order isn't already in power and printing all the money they like while they have us all chasing Mexicans at the border for stealing jobs.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul

22. “Make the 'Goyim' destroy each other so there will only be the proletariat left in the world, with a few millionaires devoted to our cause, and sufficient police and soldiers to protect our interest.”

Of course I've seen most of this stuff before, but this is the one that I cant quite rectify. If only proletariat existed, who would maintain the roads and make the fancy automobiles? Who would grow the food? Who would be responsible for manufacturing new products for the elite? Surely they don't want to use the same iPad for the rest of their lives. Who would maintain satellites for wireless technology?

Seems to me the global elite already has it pretty good right now. Why destroy the population of slaves that enables their lifestyle? Furthermore, are you still elite if no underlings exist anymore?

I'm not disagreeing with you, I actually want somebody who knows the answer to answer my questions.

It's the same pyramid, just much smaller. There are those riding on the top doing nothing, the intelligent ones who have sold themselves to enjoying the benefits of being "higher" on the structure, and the ones who don't even realize things could be any other way at the bottom. There was always the understanding that technology would reach a point where much of the labor AND research done by humans would be able to be automated. The only reason the population has remained the size it is is to get the technological development to the point where much of the advancements are handled as much by computers as a smaller group of people who know how to use the technology.

New designs are as much the outcome of computer simulations as a flash of insight from a human mind.

Also, don't assume the proletariat is as dumb as the system makes them. The lower classes aren't stupid because they don't have the capacity, they are stupid because of how they are molded by a system their own parents and grandparents have been molded by... no different than the "stupid" dogs we have bred, the crappy vegetables we grow, etc.

You can take almost anyone out of the proletariat level at an early age and they will be quite capable for the more "advanced" working and thinking... and will be so grateful for it that they will *thank* the "masters" for the opportunity.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
Despite everyone seeming to agree on the evilness of a new world order...

The devil's advocate in me kind of likes the idea.

It seems a perfect world will have to be united. or at least begin then.
united religion, economy, government. any one of these things would improve the situation as it is.

and nations (like the united states) will lose sovereignty. that seems like a bad idea right? Well dosnt sovereignty separate us? make us compete against other nations? compete for wealth and resources? meaning less for another nation?

Why does this logic "united we stand, divided we fall" only apply to united states citizens, when referencing the united states? when there is an entire world of other peoples.

OK granted, "The ends justify the means" is an evil outlook.
Granted, the Rothschild seeming to want to control all peoples for their own gain. thats evil.

but isnt this just shooting themselves in the foot? i would assume changing the world for better would be much easier with a united world. after the evil banks conquer all nations, only then are we 1 step closer to not even NEEDING money. fighting for changes to our 1 nation seems to have no effect on the bigger picture, even if our 1 nation revolutions are successful.

Or how about this conspiracy:
what if the Rothschilds and all banks are just tools for an even more controlling group? to unite the world. using the tool of money as thats what makes the world goes round, in the long run wont be needed at all.
so then all the evil bankers and politicians are really the ones being fooled arent they?

I realize the many things people are angry about, transition is hard. but there are so many bigger pictures it seems.
and i can hardly hate the means, just because in my lifetime, i wont get to experience the wonderful ends.

Dont get me wrong please. I am still on the fence about many things. still studying many conspiracies.
it just came to a conclusion, that perhaps, all the evils in the world are unaware that they are the tools of change. that what they do they wont truly benefit from, but instead all of humanity will reek eventual rewards for it.

You are exemplifying the next stage of selling that will happen.

What you miss is this process is creating a homogenous society, not a unified society. A unified society does not have "plantation owners" at the top managing the bulk of humanity. That is still a divided society in the vision of and for the benefit of one group.

Freedom means knowing that people who prefer to dress X way, eat Y way, teach their children Z way, etc... is just fine and should be allowed so long as they don't infringe on the freedom and space of another group of people who prefer to dress A way, eat B way, and teach their children C way.

You have lost sight of the fact that virtually all large scale conflict is incited not by the people doing the fighting, but by the people who stand to profit and never enter the fight. People are lied to, told distortions, or outright have a staged event to convince them that their life is at risk because of "THOSE" people.

A nation or a state is a way of indicating: If you are travelling... then when you enter this "nation" you can expect the people to be like This because that is their right as free people... and if you are going to travel through this region you should respect that in the same way you would ask them to respect your own culture when travelling through your nation.

It's not about saying "us vs them" and has never been that way except when small groups of people see opportunity to incite or control and can manipulate their people with fear or starvation to resort to actions and beliefs they otherwise wouldn't engage in.

We're being played, and it is even clear in the writings that the goal is to make it so the population is so distraught, so fearful, so panicked thinking they truly are incapable of being peaceful on their own... that they will accept ANY system imposed upon them and will hand over any rights to ensure peace.

There are examples in the past showing exactly how people really do live when not being manipulated by invisible money interests. Just like the nightly TV is highly distorted to bad news, the history that paints human kind as a warlike group as a whole is a condensed and distorted view of history focusing on the bad... without educating anyone on the source of those wars, the source of those market crashes, etc. Mega-Philanthropy is a way for the history books to record the good deeds as a mask for the group of people actually responsible for the wars, crashes, inflation, etc.

We have been told we are something we are not, by a group of people who only see us as vehicles for profit.

Best to you and the rest of us. May we continue to educate ourselves out of this mess and use the power of a worldwide connective network to say NO the way people like Andrew Jackson had said NO on our behalf before.
edit on 29-8-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

There is nothing wrong with unity per say the problem is if it is done by force and concentrating the power into the hands of world central government. Central governments have always been corrupt and tyrannical to keep the sheep in line as we have seen in history and even today in the US. Sovereignty is a check on the evil people who gravitate to positions of power in this manner.

Diversity helps preserve individual freedom. Unity must be voluntary and not forced. It will only happen when the majority of humanity has a state of mind to live and let live and to help their fellow man instead of trying to force their beliefs or way of life on others.

There will always be evil people in the world and we must have the means to protect ourselves from them as they gravitate to positions of power in society. Concentrating power into a central world government is reckless and dangerous considering the track record of central governments. It might seem fine at first but it will end up like all central governments do by using its power to oppress the people. This is why I will never support such a notion!

Diffusing power by not having a central government is always safer then concentrating power given there will always be evil people who will oppress their fellow human beings if they can.

edit on 29-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Agreed!

True voluntary functional and lasting unity looks quite diverse. Like any ecosystem.

edit on 29-8-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Despite everyone seeming to agree on the evilness of a new world order...

The devil's advocate in me kind of likes the idea.

It seems a perfect world will have to be united. or at least begin then.
united religion, economy, government. any one of these things would improve the situation as it is.

and nations (like the united states) will lose sovereignty. that seems like a bad idea right? Well dosnt sovereignty separate us? make us compete against other nations? compete for wealth and resources? meaning less for another nation?

Why does this logic "united we stand, divided we fall" only apply to united states citizens, when referencing the united states? when there is an entire world of other peoples.

OK granted, "The ends justify the means" is an evil outlook.
Granted, the Rothschild seeming to want to control all peoples for their own gain. thats evil.

but isnt this just shooting themselves in the foot? i would assume changing the world for better would be much easier with a united world. after the evil banks conquer all nations, only then are we 1 step closer to not even NEEDING money. fighting for changes to our 1 nation seems to have no effect on the bigger picture, even if our 1 nation revolutions are successful.

Or how about this conspiracy:
what if the Rothschilds and all banks are just tools for an even more controlling group? to unite the world. using the tool of money as thats what makes the world goes round, in the long run wont be needed at all.
so then all the evil bankers and politicians are really the ones being fooled arent they?

I realize the many things people are angry about, transition is hard. but there are so many bigger pictures it seems.
and i can hardly hate the means, just because in my lifetime, i wont get to experience the wonderful ends.

Dont get me wrong please. I am still on the fence about many things. still studying many conspiracies.
it just came to a conclusion, that perhaps, all the evils in the world are unaware that they are the tools of change. that what they do they wont truly benefit from, but instead all of humanity will reek eventual rewards for it.

well the devil in you is as blind as the rest... the point is population control (which they have) then DE-population, meaning killing off billions of people (including you and the devils advocate within you). Does that sound uniting and sweet?

Pretty dumb post IMO, given all the quotes and information you have read in this thread your stll "on the fence".. sorry brother, but they will destroy you and your fence, is that what you want? Be conscious and stop contenplating the obvious, your allowing your reality to be deceived another day..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
betheflow,

Do you have the ability to make a video? I don't mean one of those impending doom movie soundtrack music videos because those are pretty silly. I suggest you make a video with all of these quotes that you have acquired. Whether the video be of text with commentary about the quotes and your understanding of how these things are playing out or whether it be that you vocally quote everything while we look at you - which I would prefer because I much prefer listening to someone with a face than without a face.

Videos catch peoples' attention and real people catch peoples' attention. Notice how all of ATS has flagged you thoroughly here. That is because the fringe and the non-fringe here have the ability to see the wisdom here. This is the kind of thing that people need to hear about.

Now I think people need to understand that these quotes are a description of the inevitable. These things will not be changed with rioting, marching, complaints, politics, militias, or anything. This IS happening and there is literally nothing you can do to change that. That is the first wisdom that you all really need to learn.

The second thing you need to learn is that this stuff is allowed by God to take place for a reason. So for those who consider themselves survivalists and believe they should arm themselves to the teeth; no, you're wrong. If you plan to arm yourself, prepare to die. That is just a fact. It is not survival to go to war. War is not survival by definition. There is no other landmass full of native indigenous people without the technology to withstand our advances - therefore, there is no landmass to which we might escape tyranny and thereby transplant tyranny. I'm sorry, but the earth has been filled. So violent revolution is not going to work at this point - for all of you who fancy themselves historians and revolutionists, you're not thinking clearly so stop. Your pride will get you and many around you killed.

The third thing that you must understand is that your best defense and weapon to all things that will soon take place is knowledge, wisdom, patience, and love. Imagine the scenario in which you are confronted by "Peace Keepers" and they point a weapon in your face and say that you and your family are under arrest. What in the world do you think you're going to do? The only good defense and also weapon you have is your tongue. If you are judged by your conqueror to be peaceful and intelligent, you will be well cared for even by your conqueror. If you show fear and anger, which will not be easy to repress, you will be considered a threat and you will be destroyed. That is simply the bottom line. You have no authority except that which is given to you by God. If He gives someone authority over you in force, then show them that God has given you authority over them with love. Love your enemies.

The fourth thing that you must understand is that these things will take place whenever they take place. Stop the hype, stop the insanity, stop glorifying yourselves (or more accurately, making yourselves fools) by naming dates that you think things are going to take place. Be wise and knowledgeable in that you are paying attention to the bread crumbs. If you stray off the path of the bread crumbs, you will fall into the ditch; and so will all those that follow you. If the Spirit of God reveals to you a certain thing, He will also give you the means to express that information in a way that can be respected, if not believed, even by your enemies.

The fifth thing that you must understand is that if you are true, wise, knowledgeable, patient, determined, righteous, and yet and most of all loving, then your salvation is true. Will some of us die? Yes. There will be injustice. But remember that this system that is on the horizon cannot last long. If you have been paying attention you will see that the electronic system is not a system that can even last for even 25 years. It is a powerful system; but it is just as temporary as it is powerful. Have you not noticed all the people who have been trying to tell us that the RFID or the barcode system is flawed in that it cannot last long? Did you think they were wrong? However, they are wrong in believing that it won't perform its purpose because it most certainly will. It will expose and reveal the true hearts of all mankind. This is our salvation because when the true hearts of all mankind is revealed, then the Lord's work will begin.

Those with salvation, even if we die, we will be resurrected to life.

For those that do not believe in the all-powerful God, the best advice I can give you is that if you want to survive, the advice still applies to you. Weapons are not going to save you and you're not going to change direction of the world. You either side with them or against them. But all things you do, do it with patience and wisdom. You will live longer.

Economy fail, then world peace, then world war.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You can't assume our first government leadership will be perfect...
But its a million years closer to perfecting ourselves then the current system of seperated nations distracted with less important issues.

You aren't getting it at all. The current system was planned by the exact same people that you want to run the NWO. They created the chaos, hate, distraction, and division that you think they're somehow going to solve.

All of this that you see around you was put here to make people beg them for a solution. Just like you're doing now. You and anyone else who doesn't resist are part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They remain onto this control over us because of 1 thing....money.

“Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money.” — Sir Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England (appointed 1928). Reputed to be the 2nd wealthiest man in England at that time.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion
reply to post by xavi1000

I was actually somewhat eager to accept that debunking, but upon another listen Kennedy is clearly speaking on multiple levels for those listening at the time to get his deeper message. It's one that he simply couldn't speak plainly about.

I have the same thoughts. The whole concept of NWO was to be brought about by the great leveller of communism and socialism, the Soviet Union certainly levelled their peoples, and made a mess of most of that vast continent, maybe that was too much too soon, especially after WW2 for the western watchers. When the collapse of the Soviet Union did happen in 1991, it was supposedly a big surprise to the West..officially, Yeh right!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Two important things:

1. These 25 points, from what I can ferret out, are from "Pawns in the Game" by William Guy Carr. His reference for these points (my original question) stems from his satisfaction they are indeed true. Not much more.

"He claims that Mayer Rothschild and twelve others met in Frankfort "where the above meeting is said to have taken place in 1773.". [p. 26-31] "I am satisfied that the documents which fell into the hands of Professor S. Nilus in 1901, and which he published under the title 'The Jewish Peril' in 1905 in Russia were an enlargement of the original plot." [p. 31]"

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

"The Jewish Peril" or better know to most as the "The Protocols of Zion", was proven lacking of merit (I will not go as far as forgery) almost 100 years ago. They were most likely just rewrites/paraphrases of other sources.

rense.com...

With that being said, the points outlined are indeed good ways to get control of a populace. I have no doubt they have been used by the Rothschild Clan but I do not believe they solely invented them at a meeting in 1773.

2. Just because of one point of contention, I in no way am discrediting the tenor of the OP. I believe it is dead on. Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I don't it right to ask anyone to put their neb on video, no offense.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
flawless thread, thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Great thread OP!

A few more:

"Nazi forces are not seeking mere modifications in colonial maps or in minor European boundaries. They openly seek the destruction of all elective systems of government on every continent-including our own; they seek to establish systems of government based on the regimentation of all human beings by a handful of individual rulers who have seized power by force. These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order," (this one's about the Nazis but I found it interesting) - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day," -President Theodore Roosevelt, 1906 ........ source: www.illuminati-news.com...

"The warning of Theodore Roosevelt has much timeliness today, for the real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self-created screen. It seizes in its long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and EVERY agency created for the public protection. It squirms in the jaws of darkness and thus is the better able to clutch the reins of government, secure enactment of the legislation favorable to corrupt business, violate the law with impunity, smother the press and reach into the courts.
To depart from mere generalizations, let me say that AT THE HEAD of this octopus are the Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as the INTERNATIONAL bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control BOTH parties, write political platforms, make cats paws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business. They connive at CENTRALIZATION of government on the theory that a small group of hand-picked, privately controlled individuals in power can be more easily handled than a larger group among whom there will most likely be men sincerely interested in public welfare.
These international bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government," -John Hylan ......... source: www.illuminati-news.com...

"We know the powers that are defying the people. Our Government is in the hands of pirates. All the power of politics, and of Congress, and of the administration is under the control of the moneyed interests. The adversary has the force of capital, thousands of millions of which are in his hand. He will grasp the knife of law, which he has so often wielded in his interest. He will lay hold of his forces in the legislature. He will make use of his forces in the press, which are always waiting for the wink, which is as good as a nod to a blind horse. Political rings are managed by skillful and unscrupulous political gamblers, who possess the 'machine' by which the populace are at once CONTROLLED AND CRUSHED," - New York Times editor John Swinton... source www.illuminati-news.com...

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.” -John Lennon

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am blown away by your post, OP. Thank you.

It disheartens me to think there could be any naysayers about the NWO after one thoroughly takes in your quotes and video---word for word.

You have created a classic thread, one in which I will advise others to read--and one that I will re-read often,.

Could Woodrow Wilson have shouted from the roof tops any louder?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Some of you might be thinking this started with Mayer Rothschild in the 1700s. The rise and fall of empires past and present can all be accredited to this group of individuals. From 650 B.C to present day.

The 25 rules that were written down at the meeting of 13 in 1773 were known beforehand, passed from generation to generation via word of mouth.

And this goes well beyond just the United States. This group of individuals are in control of multiple countries, all working towards this goal. The coming World War will be the last remaining obstacle to them, the last few free countries will fall, and they will have won.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join