It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their OWN words tell the story (Shadow Government, The FED, One-World Government)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
So just exactly how would the NWO ruin my life. I will still get up, goto work,come home and do it all over again the next day.
I will still drive my used car, and live in my 1200sq ft home. The old lady will still complain, and the kid will still want things I can't afford to give her.
Hamburger and chicken will still be the rule not the exception.

Unless NWO puts me in a hut like the jungle bunnies live in, I really do not see it altering my life too much. I really do not have that much to lose.....but I could see those people who have something besides the basics coming down to the level I call normal

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

And you are satisfied with this way of life?
Working for money instead of interacting with nature and growing your own food and stuff for free?
Having more freedom to make choices instead of being stuck in a job?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Working for money instead of interacting with nature and growing your own food and stuff for free?

Not everyone wants to be a tree-hugging hippie or live in a commune. People have choices every day to stay "just a regular guy." What's wrong with that?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Many people are asleep and awake on their own timeline. The problem is the level of propaganda and conditioning that keep people asleep - it interferes with the natural order of things.

On another note, I don't think I have ever seen another thread on ATS with such a high Flag to post ratio.
edit on 9-9-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The clock is down to three hours, interesting from the perspective of the same planetary alignments as pointed out in the OP as on 9/11 and the 2004 Boxing Day quake and tsunami.

If it comes and goes and nothing happens - nothing has been disproven or proven, except for this particular date.

Personally I think we have more of a chance for some action during the timeline of the next 188 day cycle, which will occur sometime during the last week this month, I have to check to find the exact day. Last time the 7.9 Mag Mexican quake was off the cycle by two days and the double 8+ er's in Indonesia were off by about 2 1/2 weeks, in my mind not proving but certainly neither discrediting the 188 day EQ cycle.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by betheflow

Sovereignty Evaporating: Europe’s Steady Slide Into Tyranny - September 14, 2012

LINK

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
VATICAN SUGGESTS ONE ALL-POWERFUL BANK RUN BY ONE ALL-POWERFUL GLOBAL ENTITY

americanfreepress.net...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So who are the people at the top of the food chain then? Ow that's right you don't have a clue! Just one final peice of the puzzle and you'll have this all sussed...

A "new world order" has been used many, many, many times through history. It's basically saying "a new order of the world" as in the way the world works has changed a bit, the power structure has changed, the way people think or act has changed. It's not in reference to a "one world order" as in "one goverment" or "one ruler". All I'm saying is it's in reference to a change not to an organisation or group.

If England went bankrupt we would say "right this is the start of a new world order", as we are saying is "things are changing on a global scale" or "implications for the world". In reality that likely only means "the west" but us lot in the west like to act like we are the "world" lol when we are only half of it.

We the people will always win in the end anyway, I don't worry about it personally. They'll never admit in public they are against love and peace, so love and peace wins everytime.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
“We jewish people are a sly and surreptitious people. It pains me to admit this, but candor compels. …[T]he best way to bring America to its knees, to weaken its will to survive, to cleverly turn it against itself, was to do everything in our considerable arsenal of means to deliver the White House to Barack Obama.”

— David Solway, Jewish educational theorist and critic, July 7, 2009.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by betheflow
“We jewish people are a sly and surreptitious people. It pains me to admit this, but candor compels. …[T]he best way to bring America to its knees, to weaken its will to survive, to cleverly turn it against itself, was to do everything in our considerable arsenal of means to deliver the White House to Barack Obama.”

— David Solway, Jewish educational theorist and critic, July 7, 2009.

And this guy knows what he's talking about? I'm sure you ate up that sly Jewish people part. Unfortunately the ultimate division brought is real. But not because of a clash of ideas. No the Jewish people are more surreptitious than that. They understand the racist nature of America, and any attempt to divide would benefit form this angle.Why they would want to weaken our will to survive is a question. Maybe they want to annex us and make us Israel East.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Kissinger is indeed very powerful.
I heard he may have gotten some technical data out of Germany at the end of WWII.
If he was in on that he is in the uber controllers office of any secret technology once
developed in Germany and now under perhaps world wide control.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Kissinger is indeed very powerful.
I heard he may have gotten some technical data out of Germany at the end of WWII.
If he was in on that he is in the uber controllers office of any secret technology once
developed in Germany and now under perhaps world wide control.

How would the secret technology be in world wide control.
Their nost secret technology of the so called nazi bell did not come to usa

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

That's what you say but other may say different.
Secret technology exists in many forms.
The static flying machine is perhaps the most secret but we have all heard of it and
some have seen the ships. Other secrets are energy related.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Great thread. Just spend a few hours going over peoples posts and will watch the videos when i have a decent connection.

I've no doubt about the current NWO, and their disturbing agenda.

I don't fear the elite though. The biggest enemy to those that are awake are going to be the people who are plugged into the system and refuse to believe that their lives are meaningless (compared to what it could be. These same people will fight for the system, against us.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I wonder if the NWO preferred candidate won.

I find it hard to believe Obama is more controlled by the NWO than someone like Romney, Romney seems like a poster boy for the NWO globalists.

However, by definition, the NWO preferred candidate would always win - unless it was too one sided and they would have to use overwhelming manipulation which would have a high chance of detection.

I knew few people that wanted Romney in this election.

Most people I knew were considering either writing in Ron Paul, not voting, or voting in Obama.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
So just exactly how would the NWO ruin my life. I will still get up, goto work,come home and do it all over again the next day.
I will still drive my used car, and live in my 1200sq ft home. The old lady will still complain, and the kid will still want things I can't afford to give her.
Hamburger and chicken will still be the rule not the exception.

Unless NWO puts me in a hut like the jungle bunnies live in, I really do not see it altering my life too much. I really do not have that much to lose.....but I could see those people who have something besides the basics coming down to the level I call normal

At first I was wondering why anyone would willingly commit their life to such a pointless existence, then read the jungle bunny jab and understood you're already ignorant chained mentally.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"I refer, first, to the need for a far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy."
- JFK
edit on 23-12-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wish we could shout this from the mountiantops! Thank you for all your hard work and efforts in creating this awesome thread!

Bump

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Simply Outstanding post.
(Sorry I'm late!)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
so if we are to believe the Op then real power brokers are hidden, which means the bildgerberg meeting is just a well orchestrated meeting diversion for hiding the real brokers of power?
edit on 15-3-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join