It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California going off!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackbird2012

Not sure... I was a toddler

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

Possibly some Hypersonic aircraft testing or something.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehtaeh620
I bet ol' Mitchell Coombes will be updating his herd once he catches wind of this swarm with, "Okay folks, this is it! We are getting even MORE extremely close to the 104 hour warning! Have bags packed and sitting by your door"

Should the swarm subside, they will credit him for saving many lives by bringing massive awareness to the good people of California and, in doing so, TPTB had to reschedule their haarp attack for a later date.

That was funny.

link   
reply to post by rehtaeh620

I see..

link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Using 3d earthquake software, the rest of the globe is silent.

and if nothing comes of this and your in a region that is prone to earthquakes, perhaps this is the time you start prepping for the worse case scenario.
edit on 26-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Not quite silent thanks:
www.geonet.org.nz...

Sure it's scary, but it is not just SoCal shaking. TO be fair however that area is doing a good dance!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

It's alright. I understand

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Seems this is kind of common.

Southern California Seismic Network
www.scsn.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am a believer in a lot of little ones are better than one big one... but this is getting ridiculous.

Can anybody bring a better topographical that shows where these are occurring in relation to nearby fault zones (overlay)? This is surely ongoing and looks more haphazard to me. Like Volcanic maybe...quakes along fault lines usually have a linear look to them rather than grouping?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Yep, the train runs parallel to the freeway, about a mile east of it. Your memory is correct. Our area of the San Andreas is supposedly a kind of breaking point in the fault, so theoretically one day we could suffer hugely in this vicinity, although the San Andreas seems to be as unpredictable as it's ever been.

I don't believe this swarm in Brawley connects to the San Andreas. This area has its own fault line that shakes every forty years or so with a 6.0. so the info says.
www.data.scec.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I bet ol' Mitchell Coombes will be updating his herd once he catches wind of this swarm with, "Okay folks, this is it! We are getting even MORE extremely close to the 104 hour warning! Have bags packed and sitting by your door"

Should the swarm subside, they will credit him for saving many lives by bringing massive awareness to the good people of California and, in doing so, TPTB had to reschedule their haarp attack for a later date.

He was being followed by a black van, probably dead.

if someone says something in his name how would anyone know it was really him.

He did say it though:

edit on 26-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Now look at North Central coast. Even Alaska:

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

He was being followed by someone in a black van? This was a previous update of his? His last to date?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
About 15 years ago I traveled to this area. Not much out there expect for a huge maximum security prison a little North in Calipateria. This is a pretty dangerous place.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
From the Weather Channel -

Now 101 quakes in S. California today - and that's just mag 2.5+ tremors. Over 400 quakes today if you count really weak ones nobody feels.

Over 400 - wow!

edit on 26-8-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

LOL - I don't really disagree with anything you said.

My points about Isaac and RNC just pure "conspiracy theorizing".

As I mentioned, not sure I really subscribe to any of those thoughts / ideas, but as this is typically a place to discuss conspiracy theories, I thought it would be interesting discussion. Especially since both things taken together - IF they happened - would lend credence to the whole future Navy map / Cayce map thing.

As also evident, I don't or haven't paid too much attention to those things because I don't even know what to really call them. I just know I have seen them before and these two areas experiencing these events were affected....

I just find that interesting and with the potential for generating some interesting conversation.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I am a believer in a lot of little ones are better than one big one... but this is getting ridiculous.

Can anybody bring a better topographical that shows where these are occurring in relation to nearby fault zones (overlay)? This is surely ongoing and looks more haphazard to me. Like Volcanic maybe...quakes along fault lines usually have a linear look to them rather than grouping?

I don't have an overlay, but have a look at this pic.

Brawley, CA is at the end of the red line. Brawley, CA seems to be where the earthquakes are centered.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Saw a doco recently, it mentioned that the small quakes instead of 1 big one yet in west USA, were due to, in part, the make up of the rock along the boundary. Apparently, there is a lot of the mineral talc in the rock and this could be allowing the slippage instaed of sudden shock movement (yeah, I expect some ignoramouses to put in pathetic comments about this statement but hopefully egg will be on THEIR face when/if they look it up). Also, they showed that the longer the line where the quake could "unzip", the more chance of a larger quake. And that there was a section through some lake (Salton Buttes region if I remember correctly) that they now believe (through tests and examination, not just "belief" ) is one continual fault line. So they now think that when something happens along that part of the fault, then it will actually be very big. Hope this fits in here. I'm no where as clued up as some of the top guns on here.
edit on 26/8/12 by steve1709 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

He was being followed by someone in a black van? This was a previous update of his? His last to date?

I read a copy of a conversation on another website can't remember the name now.

Someone had followed him, threatened him on FB posted his home phone, address, car lic. and named all the components of his PC.
it could have been faked by him of course, he may have said he saw the van and then played the part of the van driver and posted his own private info on FB.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Since so many of us don't have FB maybe the whole thing was a ploy by FB to get new members!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JT92252

WOW I remember watching out my window at nite while the Bombers dropped there bombs all nite in the sand Dunes...east of Brawley..

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join