It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's rights to Women's reproductive organs - You don't have any.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by Endorra

You are right. Well in any case somebody should outline what scenario we are talking about. Because the rules of the game can change drastically depending on it.

The OP did quite well when she started this thread. The problem is that you are unable to counter her points so you need to change the argument to something you have prepared arguments for. This is about female reproductive rights, not married couples.

Well my point is here in this thread repeated many times.

I know and it is mostly failing by a wide margin as your point is only about married couples when this thread is not at all about married couples. When you get an on topic point, I will be eager to read it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Myendica
And ya know what. You pegged it op. If what you are doing is something you wouldnt want to view in a picture as a memory, its probably WRONG!

wHAT A TERRIBLE THING TO SAY AND A MOCKERY OF LIFE LOL
Where are all the sugar mamas that have cash, looks, status and personality?

link   

Again, this is not about her organs. This is about the child. We are not interested in your vagina.

A little simply biology might help here.
Without my reproductive organs, there is no child to be concerned about. See, it is my reproductive organs that make that child a possibility.

Yes. And it is the male reproductive organs too that make that child a possibility.

Feel free to talk about your nuts all you want. I never said you couldn't.

Just making sure that my nuts have a say I guess...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Well you seem to have stumbled into the wrong thread because im talking about a woman's right to control her reproductive organs.

Oh, I see...you are trying to control the language so you don't have to admit you support the legal murder of human babies.

Sorry...everyone has seen this old tired tactic.

Not talking about abortion, talking about a woman's right to control her reproductive organs.

Sure, she can have her tubes tied, she can have them removed, she can do whatever she wants to do with the organs...as long as it doesn't kill another human.

Again...just trying to control the language so you avoid all the ugliness of your position.

Seriously, abortion is not the focus of this thread.

It's not???

Because your whole OP is about pregnancy and the women's right to end it if she wants to...that is called abortion.

Nice attempt at trying to control the language...what's that saying...you can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig. I think that nicely sums up this thread.

This entire thread is another attempt at justifying your position because you are subconsciously uncomfortable with the ideas that you support..so you are desperately trying to make it ok within yourself. Don't worry, you arne't unique...most pro-choice people do this.

This post sums it all up nicely. I'm sorry for the Pro-choice people that they support killing innocent life and support the means to carry out irresponsible lifestyles that degrade humanity.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Sure, she can have her tubes tied, she can have them removed, she can do whatever she wants to do with the organs...as long as it doesn't kill another human.

Again...just trying to control the language so you avoid all the ugliness of your position.

Yup. I am not ready to get pregnant yet but because I know you would not suggest denying me that right in the future, I know you are not suggesting I take out my uterus in the hopes that I can put it back in later.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Endorra

Not trying to get pregnant = not trying to have sex. Simple. Sex was made for pregnancy period. That is what the state of human existence on Earth is at this time.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

edit on 8/26/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

link   

You are right. Well in any case somebody should outline what scenario we are talking about. Because the rules of the game can change drastically depending on it.

The OP did quite well when she started this thread. The problem is that you are unable to counter her points so you need to change the argument to something you have prepared arguments for. This is about female reproductive rights, not married couples.

Well my point is here in this thread repeated many times.

I know and it is mostly failing by a wide margin as your point is only about married couples when this thread is not at all about married couples. When you get an on topic point, I will be eager to read it.

Hmmm... Okay.

If the woman is raped she has the final decision to what happens with the baby.
If the man is raped he decides what happens with the baby.

If a baby arose fromm casual sex, both parents have a 50/50 say to what happens to the baby.

link   
For the most part I do agree with you. I am pro-choice, first of all. If a woman, wants an abortion, that is her right...But.... I do think the FATHER of the baby should have some say as well.

Considering the baby is 50% HIS fault....

If Joe Blow down the street wants to control what happens inside your pants, don't let him...But....If you are pregnant, talk to your spouse. They have a right to give their input as well. The FATHER should have just as much as as the mother.

Popular or not, that is where I stand.

edit on 26-8-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

link   

If a woman keeps those reproductive organs at least 12 feet away from me, she'll never have to worry over whether or not I'll try to claim any rights to their produce.

There's this newfangled contraceptive contraption. it's called a "quarter". It works by having a woman place it against the inside of one knee, and holding it in place with the other.

Same goes for guys - if you don't point that thing at a woman you ain't willing to marry, you'll be ok. You may think you're some kind of Lothario, but the fact is it's a rare woman that will give you any consideration at all after she gets your donation. It's all down hill from there, just open your wallet and hand it over. For the next several years. You might think she'll only have you by the balls for that cozy 7 minutes, but facts are that she's have you by the jimmies for a lot longer if you don't guard YOURSELF. She ain't gonna guard it for you, bub.

RUN! Run away! Then you can keep buying the premium beer for the rest of your days, instead of buying her and her true love a new house.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
he has as much rights on this issue as the religious establishments has given to women thoughout the ages as far as every right....
he has about much rights as the woman chooses to give him!!!

maybe instead of the pro-life people trying to force women to have the babies they don't want, they should be working as hard to remove the reasons they don't want to have the babies??

just a suggestion here...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Just making sure that my nuts have a say I guess...

OK, now lets try some simple math.
If you and I were to have a baby.
How much time would your nuts need to be involved compared to how much time all my reproductive organs need to be involved in order to bring that child into the world?
That is how much say your nuts get.
As long as you understand reproductive organs are necessary for children to happen is really all that mattered to me. Glad we could get there.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
reply to post by Endorra

Not trying to get pregnant = not trying to have sex. Simple. Sex was made for pregnancy period. That is what the state of human existence on Earth is at this time.

So I will never be raped as long as I choose not to have a child?
Is that what rape victims are doing wrong?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Lol is this atroll thread?

Of course a man has rights in this situation, just like a woman does. Its called equal rights. Giving someone more rights than another person based on race,sex,age,ect is called discrimination

I have a feeling in the future it will play out like this-
If the mans wants it but not the woman, they will eventually(if not alrdy) be able to extract it to a test tube or a willing carrier mother

Vice versa- man forgoes any potential rights or responsabilitys.

See if we pit our mind to, we will be able to resolve these situations without having to resort to immature child like behavior

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Endorra

Rape is a crime. It should never happen. That's a completely different discussion.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

But you arent trying to advocate womens choice. Your advocating selfishness.

Matter of opinion.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join