It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's rights to Women's reproductive organs - You don't have any.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by nenothtu

There's this newfangled contraceptive contraption. it's called a "quarter". It works by having a woman place it against the inside of one knee, and holding it in place with the other.

Same goes for guys - if you don't point that thing at a woman you ain't willing to marry, you'll be ok.

What? Being willing to marry some one you knocked up doesn't mean we will be okay.

Sure it does - you're looking down the wrong end of that shotgun! The whole idea is NOT to knock them up and worry about it later - it's to make some serious considerations BEFORE you knock them up!

Believe it or not, married couples have abortions as well, sometimes... So, no, just being willing to marry some one is not going to make everything okay.

Sure it will - that's THEIR decision, isn't it? If my wife were to kill off my kid without my input, she won't be a wife for long, and probably ought to start looking for her next paycheck.

People get pregnant, married or not.....And sometimes people don't want that baby, married or not....And if that is the case.... it's time to sit down with your spouse and discuss options...

Because, ladies and gentlemen, as shocking as it may be.... Married people can accidentally get pregnant too.

One would think so, wouldn't one? I'm still not seeing the problem there, unless it's a unilateral decision, in which case it wasn't much of a marriage to begin with. Good riddance, and here's a dime to call the next victim. Don't plan on living in my house afterwards, unless an ash heap is just your thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
To all men who are crying foul over this.
I think the only right the man should have is the right to pay for a surrogate and the surgery for an embryonic transfer. We are talking ballpark $100,000.00 US. and FULL responsibility for the child afterward.

How bad do you want that kid now?

Really though, i think marriage is suffering because people marry for the wrong reasons. Women are taught to marry rich, even if it goes against their moral and physical health. Society is sending us a message. Why is it that morally bankrupt scumbags with no earthly value are revered by women and their "benevolent" parents?
I see so many parents gladly handing their daughters over to males because they're wealthy, as if it matters in the end.
Its all a bunch of crap. Money is what alot of people worship, and they forget that money is nothing without love and life

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

If I repeat others on this, I apologize. The thread isn't worth reading through.

The simplicity is you can't have it both ways. Claim male responsiblity for financial support etc. and then clain "no rights". The two concepts go hand in hand, "rights and responsiblities".

Which is cool because im not claiming male financial responsibly, im talking about a right of a woman to choose not to carry a baby to term (Basically, pregnancy, not the raising of a child)

One doesn't need a womb to love and cherish their children.

True, but DO need a womb to grow a child. See what im getting at?

Each day more men are more active in the rearing of children, successfully, I might add.

Indeed they are, some do a superb job.

You can't pick and choose the rules to suit you then ignore or argue against them at a later time. If you try, you will be ignored....

Im not picking an choosing. Please read my OP.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Why do you have a double standard...why are you for equality in all other cases except this one???

The only way this could be equal is if the man could do the pregnancy and childbirth. In that case, I would support his choice 100%!

Women can't produce sperm. That doesn't mean something is unequal, it means it's biology.

And I do support equality in that I support the "male abortion" which I have outlined many times and in my first post in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since men and women are not biologically the same, I believe we should do all we can to provide as many choices as possible to BOTH parties. But forcing a woman to go against her wishes and risk her life to carry and bear a child she doesn't want isn't just cruel, it's slavery.

None of that justifies murder of another human being OR the defense of an inequality in our society.

I don't justify the inequality OR the killing of anything. I am personally against abortion, but I'm not the judge of other women and their choices. I WISH men had periods and could bear children! That would solve this whole problem. But I wasn't consulted about the biology of man and woman.

link   

Originally posted by Endorra

Originally posted by Jepic
Rape is a crime. The rules of the game change to favour the victim.
Casual sex is not a crime. The rules of the game change to favour both the man and the woman.

Both involve my reproductive organs and the chance for pregnancy. I am sorry that talking about abortion includes real life situations and is not all neat and tidy.

And they both involve the male reproductive organs and the chance for pregnancy.

link   
reply to post by Jepic

My 88 years old granny would shake her had in dismay (literally) about your views. Here you go this will surely enlighten your views here it comes the map and the laws LINK

link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
It is written that man and wife become one flesh; that the woman's body belongs to the man and also the man's body belongs to the woman. There is nothing they may keep from each other. They may not deny each other sex unless it is at a presupposed time which has been agreed upon for times such as prayer and fasting.

Man is the head of the woman, just as Christ is the head of man.

The woman is the glory of the man, just like man is the glory of Christ, and Christ is the glory of the Father.

Just as woman was made of man, so are all men born of women.

Now, it must be addressed that a man and woman are man and wife when they have sex. Again you argue?! How arrogant. When a man and woman have sex, they become one flesh. THAT IS MARRIAGE. The state is an invisible entity; it is not a good decider of nature. Legal marriage is a marriage of finances, not flesh.

But if a woman has not yet had sex with a man, then that man does not have right to her body; her father and mother do because she IS their flesh combined; she IS them. But when the woman consents to sex with a man, she has given up rights to her body that instant. Hence the reason that in what you call the "olden days" woman actually WAITED - because she understood she was giving up her God given rights to her own body at that point. But at the same point, the man also is consenting to give up rights to his body. But of course, you have no problem with that do you; because you are of a perverted mind - but if you really knew what that meant, I am sure most of you men would hesitate to agree.

But then let us also remember that Christ brought forgiveness into this world. So we should not hold each others past against each other. No, what is done is done and is not undone. But knowing that also, we should all take responsibility for our actions instead of seeking to undo what is done.

God's law is greater than man's law. Where man's law conflicts with the Lord, the Lord we should obey. "We should obey God rather than men," as it is written.

HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ YOUR BIBLE?

Can you prove that your god of yours is real? No, so stop using it as an appeal to authority because you lack an logical argument.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Dear SearchLightsInc,

I have no right over anyone's body except my own and I am a man. I also found out that my ex killed our first child without telling me. We had others, She is solely responsible for killing that baby. I also know that she came regret killing that baby.

Maybe your ex feels regret because of your pejorative attitude toward her, calling her names like killer of babies, and a murderer who betrayed your seed. One has to consider what it was about your marriage and your relationship with her that brought her to the point of wanting to abort your child and why she felt the need to keep that information from you.

Where in your conversation do you talk about right and wrong. Killing a baby is wrong, that simple. Tell the truth, most abortions (baby killings) are done because the child is a female and they want a boy.

Where? In China? Get real!

Your idea of right and wrong are not pragmatically correct and do not apply to all. That is why religious beliefs are not legislated into law.

Woman's body = woman's choice.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Endorra

Rape is a crime. The rules of the game change to favour the victim.
Casual sex is not a crime. The rules of the game change to favour both the man and the woman.

Both involve my reproductive organs and the chance for pregnancy. I am sorry that talking about abortion includes real life situations and is not all neat and tidy.

And they both involve the male reproductive organs and the chance for pregnancy.

For the third time, I never said your nuts were not involved. I have no idea why you are arguing they are. I agreed, twice already.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
All points have been made. For the sake of the members this thread is being closed.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thread closed, so I removed my post.
edit on 26/8/2012 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join