It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap - Isaac is Heading Towards the Growing Sinkhole in LA. Prophet Edgar Cayce - Prophet Isaac

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Have a look at the latest TS (soon to be hurricane) Isaac projection for the next few days. I think things just got real.

If you've been following the news of the sink hole over the last two weeks, you'll know that there is definately something going on there that the authorities aren't too willing to let on. This thing is growing quicker than anticipated and is now getting closer to the salt dome reservoirs filled with Butane.

If this area gets dumped on with huge rainfall, surely this will hamper relief operations and possibly exacerbate this whole problem. If it goes boom then LOOK OUT, this could activate the new madrid fault-line.

www.morningliberty.com...

I don't believe in coincidences so when I saw that the hurricane has the same name of a prophet, I looked him up

en.wikipedia.org...

Look at the pic to the right on the wiki page - digging for wells !! This sinkhole is a result of drilling in to gas wells !!

I couldn't help but think too about Edgar Cayce, another prophet.

en.wikipedia.org...

One of his most famous quotes was about the great lakes emptying in to the gulf of mexico

The Great Lakes will drain into the Gulf of Mexico through the Mississippi River. The Niagara River may well run dry and if it does, then there goes the Honeymoon Capitol of Niagara Falls.

Anyone else feel uneasy about this whole scenario ?

Peace

edit on 26-8-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2012 by nimbinned because: just because

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This scenario sounds like it came from a movie.

It just sounds too crazy.

I could just happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Anyone else feel uneasy about this whole scenario ?

Since you put it the way that you have; yes, I'm starting to. Good job.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Shoot the video of the BP methane danger has been removed.

Does this have to do with that other sink hole that later began giving off toxic plumes? I had better pay closer attention. This could be a very serious situation and I was just looking at another thread that may be related!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Shoot the video of the BP methane danger has been removed.

Does this have to do with that other sink hole that later began giving off toxic plumes? I had better pay closer attention. This could be a very serious situation and I was just looking at another thread that may be related!!!

Thanks for linking, that is a pretty cool thread going on there. mass extinction probably not so cool

* Ned

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Very good observation...I wish I was a paper towel.The sleeping prophet was having a wet dream that night and I could not fathom the mess from that sink hole.If all that got lifted out from Issac and ignited,there would be a no mans land.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Very interesting
The storm has the capability to become a big disaster as its not just the wind but the amount of rain that it brings with it.

In another thread I made a comment that the Atlantic hurricane season has just heated up. Someone took me the wrong way saying that the season starts from June 1st and goes till November 30th and is predicted to have less than average number of storms. I know that but I was just saying that its been rather weak so far but now its starting to get more interesting. The first real Atlantic hurricane to strike the US will be Issac. How many more will follow?

I feel sorry for the Haitians, 2 years after a major earthquake they are still living in tents.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Yes the Haitians seemed to be cursed - must have something to do with all that voodoo stuff they practice

It's in a hot zone though for tropical storms, just like many other regions around the world, ie parts of asia - Typhoon hitting them right now.

Peace Out - How you doin R6 ?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Feeling not too bad thanks buddy

On topic, it seems as though most of the northern hemisphere storms so far this year have hit Asia and have been moving away from the US Atlantic coast. But that could all change in weeks and months to come. The seasons seem to be in change mode which means spring or autumn depending on where you are. The most turbulent weather usually occurs in these seasons of change.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
here is another piece of the puzzle that should stand as a dire and possible catastrophic warning about the threat:

Sinkhole prompts Homeland Security oversight, extra explosive unit staff

Bayou Corne sinkhole disaster
August 23, 2012

Homeland Security Louisiana announced Wednesday that officials are stepping up around-the-clock emergency operations near Bayou Corne's sinkhole, including extra Hazardous Materials & Explosive Units as Texas Brine drills its exploratory well casing near the sinkhole, that is growing closer to the company's underground salt storage. The company faces up to $5,000 a day in fines if they do not retroactively compensate evacuated residents. "Officials from the Governor’s Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness, Louisiana State Police, the Department of Natural Resources and the Department of Environmental Quality will provide oversight of the drilling process 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the duration of the drilling," Homeland Security officials announced Wednesday.

Homeland defense? But it is not supposedly at dangerous levels? Compensation to relocated estranged locals?

Something is so wrong with this picture.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. It got me thinking though about hurricane tracking software. I haven't had any in years. It's 2012 so i assume the tracking software has gotten a lot better.

What are you guys using to track your hurricanes?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Not so sure on this one, none of our resident experts have stepped in yet but here is a thread that may answer your question.

What experience did you have in the past? What is your take on this latest one and its final direction once it hits land?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If it helps any, I checked google on the sinkhole and the rough track as shown there and it's roughly 360 miles apart. Hurricanes can get mighty BIG so that doesn't necessarily mean they won't feel some weather over in Louisiana, but at least it won't be the brunt of it.... That's something.

I agree about the sinkhole. There is something real funny about that whole thing. I get the feeling some people buried some things a long time ago that haven't remained buried...and are crapping kittens at the moment over what a full public disclosure may mean for them....and the people around that hole. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks Antar,

That is a very creepy patch !

It's hard to really know what is going on down there because it's all blocked off and we're being fed PR BS. It's beyond irony that this place is called Assumption.

The bigger issue here (for me) is that we've screwed with Gaia for so long now that she's finally had enough. This storm is her 'poetic' way of kicking us in the butt. I think this is just the start of a global campaign against humanity.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Ah here is another very cool interactive link:

www.weather.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hurricanes, Cyclones, Typhoons are very unpredictable beaties. The software they use these days always gives progressive updates on the predicted course. It could obviously be totally different tomorrow.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is really wild, it looks as if the possibility of TORNADOs coming in on this!!! Wowie:

TOR:CON Value Descriptions 8+ High probability of a tornado

6 - Moderate possibility of a tornado

4 - Low chance of a tornado nearby, but hail and/or high wind gusts possible

2 - Very low chance of a tornado, but hail and/or high wind gusts possible

0 - Near-zero chance of a tornado or a severe thunderstorm

Saturday, August 25 DE - 3 FL south - 3 KS west, central - 2 or less MD east - 3 MN northeast - 2 or less NJ south - 3 OK west - 2 or less VA southeast - 3 Other areas – 1 or less

Sunday, August 26 (Isaac) FL south - 8 FL central – 5 FL northeast night – 4 to 5 Other areas – 1 or less

Monday, August 27 (Isaac) FL west-central - 6 Other areas – 1 or less

Tuesday, August 28 (Isaac) FL panhandle - 6 Other areas – 1 or less

www.weather.com...
edit on 26-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Hurricane Center

I use the NHC site. It's updated frequently and has interesting stuff. As an east coast floridian I watch these things pretty closely

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

What experience did you have in the past? What is your take on this latest one and its final direction once it hits land?

Katrina survivor. I stayed through it until after the flooding went down and I could get out. I got injured. Government spent 10.000 dollars on fixing me at a hospital in Texas. I really haven't been watching this one too much till I heard it was heading for Florida. At 4 am there will be another major update with a better storm track. ( 2 1/2 hours from now)

I think it will be bad for wherever it hits as a hurricane 1. If stronger, than a 1 many people who remember Katrina may panic - or just have presence of mind to get out early - just in case. Once it hits land anything can and will happen though it will weaken - unless it gets right in Lake Pontchartrain and hovers a while to maintain strength. We'll see at 4 am.

Thanks for the links antar and johneffendoe.
edit on 26-8-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: edit

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Holy Crap - reprise ! What the hell is this about? This isn't even Isaac related. 58mph is still quite strong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join