It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap - Isaac is Heading Towards the Growing Sinkhole in LA. Prophet Edgar Cayce - Prophet Isaac

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Man you have really connected the dots here. You brought in Cayce, although he didn't mention the hurricane and then you come up with this groovy picture from Wikipedia . and you see a well, and that's got to do with drilling and,... Oops. that's not a well that's an altar.

We'll see. Maybe it has something to do with sacrifice

I thought it was supposed to be headed for Tampa.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hmmm.. Interesting. Not quite what I was thinking but this is kind of related to my reasoning in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Here is another weather model I just found - It's showing the plausability of another New Orleans hit, and it's almost on the anniversary of Katrina - MAD ! Cat strength will play out when it reaches the gulf proper.

* Ned

PS - It's interesting to see that oil rigs in the gulf were closed down 2 days ago, so obviously they knew something was going down.

edit on 26-8-2012 by nimbinned because: just because

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
hmmm.. Interesting. Not quite what I was thinking but this is kind of related to my reasoning in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Crazyguy, this thought has crossed my mind already, and I'm a little naive on this subject so forgive me, but I wouldn't have thought that it would be that easy to control weather systems of this kind. EQ's are one thing - but hurricanes and such ?? Can you explain how you have direct knowledge of how this type of manipulation works and detail the science behind it ?

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You had a good thread and a good point...but then you try connecting Isaac (in a 1900 illustration) and Edgar Cayce to a hurricane and sinkhole!?

Please, irl, if you tell anyone about your findings presented here...leave those two out of it. It'll make your point much stronger.

edit on 26-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

You had a good thread and a good point...but then you try connecting Isaac (in a 1900 illustration) and Edgar Cayce to a hurricane and sinkhole!?

Please, irl, if you tell anyone about your findings presented here...leave those two out of it. It'll make your point much stronger.

edit on 26-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

I think it's all interconnected.

I'm not a weather guy - I didn't start the thread to predict another Katrina event.

My interest is in the bigger picture. I believe that mother nature is about to unleash on us like never before, as punishment for our misdeeds, and it's much too late for us to do anything about it.

Peace Out

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Your theory is interesting, but there is only one problem....

The map you link showing Isaac's path does not show the storm in Louisiana. It actually shows the storm making landfall in the Florida Panhandle close to the Alabama boarder. That is over 200 miles away from the sinkhole in Louisiana. You literally skipped over 2 states- Alabama and Mississippi.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Your theory is interesting, but there is only one problem....

The map you link showing Isaac's path does not show the storm in Louisiana. It actually shows the storm making landfall in the Florida Panhandle close to the Alabama boarder. That is over 200 miles away from the sinkhole in Louisiana. You literally skipped over 2 states- Alabama and Mississippi.

I had a hunch that it would move more westerly and it has now. MSM in last hour has forecast Isaac as possibly heading straight at New Orleans as a Category 2 or 3. Even if it doesn't build to a 5, that's still a lot of rainfall over the sinkhole in Bayou Corne.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Great thread. I didn't even know of the sinkhole in LA. Thank you for bring this to light.

Wouldn't want to be anywhere around.
edit on 26/8/2012 by MarkJS because: 'Isaac potential' sentence added

edit on 26/8/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Isaac is just a raggedy tropical storm. Even if it makes it to hurricane, it's not a 'biggie' hurricane - all things considered. And as for Cayce saying the great lakes will empty into the gulf ... Isaac won't do that. It'll take a massive earthquake to empty the great lakes into the gulf. This isn't it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by antar

Holy Crap - reprise ! What the hell is this about? This isn't even Isaac related. 58mph is still quite strong.

1 inch or larger hails.... wow.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is record of the Missippi running backwards.....(eq)
This rainfall increase may be the key alright....
I do not understand the topography of the sinkholes locale, but its a definite possibility the excess water will
have an adverse effect ......certainly operations will be hampered to drill down and test as Texas Brine co is doing now under govt supervision 24/7....WTF!!??The Feds,The state, and of course Assumption and the DOT,,,,etc.! This sounds very much more serious than we are being let on without throwing a hurricane or anything else at it!
I think its time we ATSed Texas Brine, as well as this area very thoroughly.....
Theres a CONSPIRACY/COVERUP !!!
Its oozing out of the Bayou like the bubbles now bursting to the waters surface....
If it isnt twitching ATS noses by now....it will soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That hurricane could suck up all the butane into it through a venturi effect.
Cool, I'm glad you thought of that.
could you imagine what would happen?

edit on 26-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by antar

Holy Crap - reprise ! What the hell is this about? This isn't even Isaac related. 58mph is still quite strong.

1 inch or larger hails.... wow.

Yes but that image is only referring to thunderstorms in general not severe, see the area shaded in orange not red. According to that image no severe thunderstorms are in the forecast.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Tornadoes always come with hurricanes. Nothing unusual in this. Everything with the storm to this point is normal. I live on the gulf coast and went through Ike. This one appears to have a lot of rain and may grow if it veers into certain parts of the gulf that are warmer, may not.

Who knows, its just the weather we have here.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Could the bride who got washed over the waterfall of Niagra in her photoshoot be a sign?
Brida l plunge

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This really is not good. This storm will churn up all the goo sitting in the Gulf and send it ashore. I am also afraid it will kick up to a major storm just before landfall. I read there has been lots of discussion of this among meteorological circles, but the NHC is not yet ready to call that.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

The link specifically states that she was not at Niagra Falls so no, not a sign except of ignorance on the part of some people trying to be cool. She had been married for several months and possibly wanted to take "trash the dress" photos. The dress soaked up water and took her to the bottom by its weight.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Pardon my ignorance but is there any word as to where the storm is currently located and what path it is currently on? I searched but could not find anything concrete to satisfy my curiosity.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
For a couple years i have thought that all the mess with the gulf is about them trying to clear a wide area for infiltration. I remember a couple years ago reading about how the Chinese got caught storing millions of rounds of ammunition and military equiptment on the coast of Africa. I kept thinking man thats odd. why would they need it there. Then the stuff started happening in the gulf with BP. Then reports started leaking out about how the Chinese had built a massive shipping port on the Gulf in mexico. Thats when i started connecting the dots. In my belief they are infiltrating America with foreign troops for the initial strike, then when the dust settles they are going to bring the mass invasion through the Gulf states for total take over. I was in the Navy, and this is the same tactics that we use during war. We send in special forces into an area. Then we attack with a smaller force of Marines to secure an area before we bring in the Army to occupy that said area. This is what i believe all the stuff with the Gulf is doing. They are getting ready to destroy and evacuate the whole area so they will easily be able to bring in the large occupying force.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join