It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap - Isaac is Heading Towards the Growing Sinkhole in LA. Prophet Edgar Cayce - Prophet Isaac

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here is an update of what a local weather man on US East Coast states and some images

I've been watching Isaac all day and so far what I see trending is an unorganized storm that does have potential to strengthen. So far its history suggests that its going to stay a tropical storm on likely this weekend as it makes its way over Cuba. If this storm can hold itself together somewhat then it looks like we might have a decent chance at seeing a hurricane develop in the Gulf of Mexico

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Here is a link to wunderground weather.

www.wunderground.com...

If it takes you to where I copied from it shows the potential cone and the graphs for the various models. There are four models that show landfall west of NOLA. Not great for me on the Texas Gulf Coast but hey, it makes things interesting.

ETA: They show the cone as hitting in Gulf Port MS as a cat 2
edit on 8/26/2012 by TXTriker because: add

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Just an FYI, they evacuate the rigs in the Gulf for any named storm. Just good safety sense. Its been that way since there have been rigs in the Gulf.

I'm not trying to play down the danger with the storm but these things that seem strange to you are perfectly normal SOP here.

BTW, wunderground is now showing landfall as cat 2 in gulfport, ms. Lots closer to the sinkhole. They also show 4 models predicting landfall west of NOLA near the TX/LA border.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

This is a fantastic presentation deserving of SnF and a cookie too. Just what the Doctor ordered on ATS.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

You are correct. I lived in Louisiana and went through Katrina and Rita. Those people are sent home, not only for their safety but so they can prepare their homes for hurricanes and tropical storms.

After living in Louisiana, I moved to just between Gulfport and Biloxi, and was on the beach the day of the oil spill. It was quite something to watch, and be there for.

It's not only the oil that still sits at the bottom that worries me, but also the stuff they used to try and clean this all up. Honestly, I got outta there as quickly as I could. The odor at night of the oil on the surface being burned, etc...and lets not forget, this area is America's true wetlands. People seem to forget that the oil traveled all the way into the wetlands!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

As I understand it, it is still in the wetlands, just sunk a little below the surface. Who knows what's happened to all the corexit. I guess we are about to find out, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've lived in New Orleans for 25 years. We rode out Katrina at our home in the french quarter and stayed throughout the aftermath.
I just wanted to add this weather link to the mix, an excellent radar loop that I am keeping an eye on.

www.intellicast.com...[/url]
edit on 26-8-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well stay safe and get back to us as soon as you can.

I know from experience (not hurricane) that once you have survived a catastrophic event such as Katrina, your nerves acn get the best of you in the slightest threat, so take it easy and remember you are protected as you learned during the last one. Must be strange for you though since you were in the frying pan last time and now potentially jumped right into the fire once again.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Right you are but when you get 50,000 extra people all there for the RNC it is still something that warrants extra caution, people can be helpless sometimes.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Since I just missed you by 15 minutes, looks like you could eb right, just answering some replies and then onto the latest breaking news about Isaac.

Take care and see you back on the boards soon and in good health!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Thats really freaky, nice post.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
This really is not good. This storm will churn up all the goo sitting in the Gulf and send it ashore.

Pretty sure that is one of the main purposes of these storms or at least a benefit. It is actually a good system and serves a purpose, except when you are stuck in one.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just refreshed wunderground. Only one computer model is now showing the path through gulfport. 9 others show it going west with a couple fairly close to beaumont in texas - about an hour and a half from here. The waiting and watching is so much fun.

ETA - one shows a definite hard left turn into NOLA.
edit on 8/26/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
try this one...

www.myweather.com...#/hurricane

just hit Hurricane tracker at the top..
edit on 26-8-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I currently live in Natchitoches, Louisiana and I have heard about the Assumption Parish Sink hole that is letting off some toxic gas. I also witnessed Katrina too but didn't get the full force as much as NO.. I have a feeling that something weird is going to happen soon... just imagine if lighting ignited the gas in the Sink hole..... :O Anybody else feeling weird about the storms and the stuff that has been happening recently?
Louisiana is Probably going to get hit by Isaac!!!!! Prepare for another cat4 hurricane.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I will venture to say that, the sink hole and the "Isaac" AND Cayce will have nothing to do with each other.
things will play out like they always do..
the storm will do its thing,.
the sink hole will continue bubbling
and Cayce will not get his chance to be right on this one

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Corexit is sort of like a concentrated soap. It combines with solids to precipitate them out and also sort of emulsifies oils in water. It isn't that harmful to humans if diluted but fish breathing it in isn't good for them. Humans aren't going to breath this like fish do but you wouldn't want to be taking a bath in water real high in corexit either. I think emulsifies is the right word above.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Cayce never said anything about a giant sinkhole in Louisianna! Jeez, can we stick to basic facts? Cayce has numerous predictions that have had elements of ringing true and shouldnt be discredited by tacking his name onto every wild new prediction or conspiracy out there. Have some respect.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Booda2012

She/he is not saying Cayce predicted a sink hole, Cayce predicted the Great Lakes draining into the Gulf. I believe the thought is could the hurricanw affect the sinkhole in a manner that could set off something huge to cause the Lakes to drain.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i live in east baton rouge. this is not exactly what i wanted to see when i woke up this afternoon. for some reason i am very calm and cerntered yet zipping with energy about this. maybe its just my cuppadoom for the morning. but i feel this has a bad potential for a repeat of katrina. i have been keeping a eye on the sink hole and as you would expect i find more info about if from sources outside of louisiana than in the local paper theadvocate.com
i would ask for all people to send their love to this storm. reduce it just enough to make it ok.
im not a psychic but it does fit my doom meter that something is trying to make this happen.
i really hope not.

maybe this is why the ants have suddenly decided to live in my game room since yesterday. they havent done that before but now the are every where and they make a effort not to bother me. even when i kill them by the hundereds. this has given me pause for thought. and oddly enough i feel bad now. im going to allow them to be and see what developes from it. i have heard that animals and such act strangely before earthquakes and bad storms. perhaps that is related. and even thought they are crawling all over my pc desk and me i have not recieved one bite....
strange indeed.

robert in louisiana.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join