It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap - Isaac is Heading Towards the Growing Sinkhole in LA. Prophet Edgar Cayce - Prophet Isaac

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Judaism doesn't say the same about Christianity because Christianity is the fulfillment of the old covenant. What I said is the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I imagine that its HAARP, it was fired up that day of all the earthquakes and they do tend to create and stir hurricanes, and I would imagine they have this sinkhole with its dirty bomb potential right up their alley along with BP and Fukushima. What I don't understand is, WHERE ARE THE WHITE HATS AND WHY DON'T THEY DO SOMETHING? PERIOD!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I must admit that in light of what was discussed earlier (refer below), this latest development does seem somewhat suspicious. It's like this storm was dragged especially to the Bayou Corne sinkhole region and made to hang there. It's still there as I write this 6 hours after my last post. WTF !

* Ned

edit on 29-8-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is there a thread somewhere else i am missing, containing updates from ATS members in LA?

edit on 8/30/12 by Vicker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All's well here. Just without internet, and only on because I visited someone in town.

It's flooding to the northeast. Not the northwest, where the sinkhole is.

And reasons I know of that it "felt stronger", for some, was because the eye wall was huge, and it stayed in 1 place for hours. Also, since the eye "reformed" or formed for the first time right before it hit the coast (I didn't notice a previous eye, due to not caring until the thing was in the gulf), that's the point when it intensifies. It became a more stable storm, and did not die off the way most do when it hits the coast. A lot of times when any of them hits the coast, it dies off a little. Just like Katrina wasn't a Cat 5 by the time it hit NO, although it was a 5 when it hit the coast.

Anyway, I was in the eye, for the 4-6 hours it stalled over us. We experienced the north and south end of the eye wall. It felt like a tropical storm, through almost all of it. The part that always feels the worst is the northwest. New Orleans got the northwest wall for the amount of time it stalled over us. They got the 2nd band out from that when it stalled over Grand Isle. They got the hell this storm had to give. No wonder Slidell flooded.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So I am guessing it is now safe to say crisis averted? Nothing happened. Would truly love an update on this.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Haven't been keeping track of this hurricane, but it seems nothing all to devastating is happening at the sinkhole, and judging by the amount of water, some places seem to be completely flooded, I do believe its just to wet to be lighting anything that may be in the sinkhole. And really who will be willing to go there and check up on the radioactive material and liquid butane in the sinkhole, I do believe the people living around the area and just in general in Louisiana have more up in there faces matters to take care of.

Only watched some clips on the news, and placed in Louisiana are flooded, people lost there homes, some even were swept away miles from there original location I heard, dont even know how many died. But in all it does not look world shattering devastating, but its definitely not good, and especially for the people living in those areas. They even had a clip on the news that said Romney and President Obama headed down there, hopefully they will do more then just shake hands and smile for the cameras.

But really check out some of these news stories and pics of just the random areas were the hurricane hit.
isaac-leaves-behind-fl ooding

flood-damage-in-louisiana

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have recently done a proof of concept website to follow disasters and one of my test 'disasters' is the sinkhole. On the menu on the right hand side, it is the last item. All the google RSS news items are covered.

I cannot help thinking that all the rain will weaken the ground above the hollowed-out storage area and although it may take a while, this may create another more serious sinkhole in other collapsed storage areas (which may hold radioactive material waste it seems). So be aware of this perhaps.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
so the rain didn't go boom ?

I'm shocked

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so the rain didn't go boom ?

I'm shocked

It did we just didn't feel it because it was so small... "That's what she said"... Sink holes are complex beasts. It could take weeks for the full effects of the rains to affect it if at all.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join