It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yeah, I started out a skeptic I admit. But I became MORE of a skeptic when I went out to look for the things you said you saw and couldn't find any of them.

This is easy to answer. It's because the DOT of your region don't require tracking stickers. Some cities, counties, hell, even states, don't have these tracking stickers.

And yes.. again.. that's all they are.

They're used to track stolen street signs. Someone steals a sign, it shows up sometime later, they run the ID on the back and know exactly where it came from.. how hard is that?

Some cities are using Barcodes instead of stickers. Some are using GPS locations.

So what's your story going to be when all the cities change to barcodes and GPS locations Carrierwave?

Barcode readers mounted on the back of Humvee's?

I'm surprised this thread has gone on as long as it has.. A handful of people really believe our armies (or NATO) are that dense that they can't read a road map?

Again, after now.. 16 pages, you still refuse to answer the very obvious, and repeated question..

WHY NOT USE A MAP?

Maybe by making the question really hard to miss, you'll answer it this time..

GoogleMaps > Tacmars

[edit on 9/13/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If you want to swallow this lie about road sign dating operations or sign identification-serial number-warranty-washing-theft-maintenance excuse, you are very gulible and lack common sense. These are Geneva/FEMA military sign markers. Our highways are designed for this, admitted to be by the government, and traveled by partnership UN/NATO troops everyday.

As far as maps are concerned, I have already said and posted a link that proves FEMA has maps. The markers and coded signs are confirmation signals. Especially when the maps they have are for a planned operation of designated routes and marked facilities. FEMA purposely fostered the positioning of the signs to coincide with the operation and with the maps. I have no problem with maps, but if there is nothing else to pinpoint, verify, or exact your location a map can be a nightmare. The signcodes are confirmation signals. There are hundreds of small roads and two-tracks not listed on maps in northern Michigan. Any of these could be mistaken for a listed road on a map in a designated area. However, if you mark the road with a "tacmar" or coded signs you have instant confirmation that this is the road, site, or facility. So what's the problem?

Carrierwave~

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The "Quadrant Sign Code" site may be down but you can still get to it through the Way Back machine, click here to see the archived site www.tackamarks.freeservers.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Way Back Machine: Tacmarks Archive

As for my opinion on this I'm still on the fence. I heard about this many years ago and remember finding a few of the refelctive stickers. I didn't follow them or try to decode them. There are however, a lot of coded signs I see on the roads up here, including little white signs with black bars and dots. I don't claim to know what they're used for but it is evidence of coded road sign usage. I have noticed the increased usage of international sings, especially here in NYC all the crosswalk lights have been changed to pictographic signs.

Were there tacmarks in New Orleans and if so do we know if they were used?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Shadowflux,

If you ever get a photo or two of those white signs with the bars and dots I would really like to see them. Maybe post them here or I have an e-mail that can handle larger files for pictures. There are still many of us who continue to research the signs even though H. Green's website is now down. He had a lot more info about them than what he posted on his site. We may start our own site soon.

As far as the national guard using the sign codes in New Orleans I don't know. However I had photos sent me 3 years ago from Mississippi that showed markers on sign there. All emergency housing sites like off season ski resorts, YMCA, public schools gymnasiums, modular home sales yards, College campus housing, and partially completed government housing units are marked here in Michigan. I am assuming this same thing is in place across the U.S.

Thank you for your insight and good attitude also.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I cant believe I have read this entire thread..(sigh)

Both on the way to work this morning ( 0330 ) and on the way home ( 1430 ) i made sure i looked at all on coming road signs and the ones on the other side of the road..

I was on both Interstates ( i-5) and state roads (hwy 99) as well as surface streets..

I live in Southern Oregon in the Rogue Valley which is comprised of several meduim to small towns..( Medford being the largest)

Saddly i have nothing to report. There was nothing on the back sides of the signs..However I will say that in the AM i was able to see the back side of the signs in my side mirrors and rear view..and a quick tape of the bracks gave plenty of light to make a reflector light up..

I will admit there are no significant military bases near me, other then Kingsly Field ( Oregon Air National guard) in Klamath Falls..However I have to think that I-5 which runs the whole lenght of the west coast has to be in the grand scope of things if there is such a thing..

I will keep looking I hope this helps..

Coho

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thank you Cohorun,

As I have stated before in this thread, DOT standards are in place nationwide and with that a total revamping of the sign system in the 70's thru today. Actually the international signage began in the 60's. THE CODES ARE ON THE FRONTS OF THE SIGNS TOO.

I remember when I was a boy some people were alarmed to see the European signs being injected into our sign system. There were even some who sensed a danger in this during the cold war of possibly the Soviet Union being able to travel our highways during an invasion. However the DOT was glad to announce it was for the foreign tourists so they could travel and feel more at home. Again the truth is this is all part of NATO. As we progress slowly toward World Governance our streets and highways must be prepared for foreign military presence.

Katrina opened the door for foreign military "emergency aid" with Mexico sending in troops, and NATO ships in the Gulf of Mexico. While FEMA blocked American aid from reaching victims the foreign "aid" was welcome with open arms. They even celebrated on the border crossings as Mexican military trucks and vehicles came into Texas. By the way there were armed Mexican MPs being reported at other locations. All in all, just another conditioning tool to get us used to foreign military on our roadways and streets.

Carrierwave~

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is the longest thread... EVAR!

The question is, why bother with secret codes hidden behind the road signs when you could just point to the secret location in plain view.

LOL!!

Anyway, I agree with people saying no needs for secret road signs when you have maps and GPS. If the place is so secret, why build a paved road leading to it, doesn't it defeat the purpose? Second, don't the military dudes know where they are going? If they can't find their way to the secret base, maybe they have no business going there in the first place, that or they should lay down the beer bottle.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Buildings don't have secondary purposes eh? What was that in New ORleans. A bed and breakfast? It had paved roads and so forth. Libraries can hold AA meetings or whatever. That's not posted on the front door.

Anyway, I see by your picture that you are a member of the evil empire and of course you wouldn't want anyone to catch on to your master's methods of deception.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The place you are refering to in the sign photo is a British tourist attraction in Essex, Brentwood. It is an actual bunker built in 1952 and used until 1972 as a British command center prepared for 600 plus military and government officials (Prime Minister) in the event of a nuclear attack. It has three levels, for housing, command center /radio communications, hospital, cafeteria, ect. It is privately owned now, however, there are working generators and an air-filteration system still in use.

The photo of the sign does have a military "arrow code" configuration, part of the "tacmar" code system on the "front of the signs". "Arrow-up" is a code symbol used as the FEMA/NATO identification here in the U.S. The other arrow points to the site of course. Thanks for posting this photo! These are the same covert codes used in the U.S. proving Harold Green's website (now gone) that these codes are used internationally.

Check this out in your area-- Arrow-up signs are part of the FEMA/NATO operation marking buildings, routes, and facilities to be confiscated and used by FEMA/military personnel for Operation Garden Plot.

This bunker in England could easily be used as a command center for "peacekeeper" military again as it was designed for in the past.

2nd Hand thoughts. Don't be too hard on these cynics and those who are willingly ignorant. Anyone who would use an "evil empire" symbol grabbing their crotch in a michael jackson pose has some serious issues that can only be resolved with therapy and moral discipline. They are to be pitied mostly.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave1
The photo of the sign does have a military "arrow code" configuration, part of the "tacmar" code system on the "front of the signs". "Arrow-up" is a code symbol used as the FEMA/NATO identification here in the U.S.

LOL. All directional signs in the UK look like this. I'll take you through the system: forward arrow means forward, left arrow means left and right arrow means right. I believe most countries go for this particular system, don't know why; it must be NATO/NWO influence. Although Luxembourg has left arrow for right and right arrow for left. Which is why on visiting the country you will see so many cars embedded in walls or that have driven in the middle of fields. At least it means you will be safe from the marauding NATO forces though.

Check this out in your area-- Arrow-up signs are part of the FEMA/NATO operation marking buildings, routes, and facilities to be confiscated and used by FEMA/military personnel for Operation Garden Plot.

Let me guess: they mean carry on forward?

Anyone who would use an "evil empire" symbol grabbing their crotch in a michael jackson pose has some serious issues that can only be resolved with therapy and moral discipline. They are to be pitied mostly.

Or maybe he is just having a bit of a laugh. Anyway Carrierwave you're a fine one to talk about someone having "issues". This is from someone who spends his spare time looking a the back of road signs and taking photos of them, all time time convinced that some kind of mysterious invasion force (without maps or navigational equipment) is massing off the US coast.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ahh, father, thou hast returned. Telling the truth is one of thy many issues thou must deal with.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor."

Try quoting me directly when you say I do not believe they have maps or GPS. I have answered this extensively in past postings. GPS is turned off and on at will by the DOD. However, EMP weaponry or a "blackout bomb" in the upper-ionosphere will settle the GPS issue line-of-sight at the speed of light. Bye, Bye GPS.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 28-9-2005 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Good point you brought up also "father" is that all signs in the UK look like this. This has been the international standard. It is a perfect way to hide the NATO codes. Now over the past 20 years the U.S. has been conforming to this same standard. The arrow-up sign was not used until the late sixties nor directory signs with arrows up, giving information about something "ahead". Now it is everywhere. The arrow-up code is not a directional it is a symbol. It is synonomous with the FEMA "triangle" which is an ID target code.

You will begin to see it as you follow these directionals and use them in conjunction with the "tacmars" on the back of the signs.

Carrierwave~

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave1
People the road signs are just signs .. Not coded at all. Those stickers are due to Contracts to replace signs not to lead the way to a specail place.

Here is a perfect example and classic denial of an uninformed wanna-be *know it all* who knows NOTHING. No substance, no study, no information. Great-- You all go right ahead and listen to the knot-heads and deniers while FEMA prepares to separate you and your family, confiscates your property, tears up the Constitution, and tags and registers you for the new order that is coming to a city near you. What? Do we need another 911 or worse to wake us up? Maybe we deserve it. It is coming--it's just a matter of time.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Carrierwave1]

Don't assume to call everyone but yourself uninformed. You have made countless references to Geneva Convention and FEMA outlines and directives and listed references that no one but yourself can confirm,but what you have FAILED to do is explain the practicality of all of this. Please, stop listing all of this history and trying to weave in your piece of collaborative fiction. And your so-called "study" is all filler, my friend. And stop using keywords like 'confirm' and referring to what you have heard from others with a supposed foot-hold with this terrible conspiracy. It's always the ingnorant average Joe who knows nothing but claims to smell a rotten fish. People get creative when their lives become boring and unfulfilled. If I was working with the road and sign div. of the DOT for 37 years I'd be a little loopy too. Toodles

[edit on 5-11-2005 by Logical_M]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Maybe you aught to go back to school and learn to read. There are several post on this thread that discuss the "practicality" of the NATO signcodes and why the military needs such a code system, especially when foreign speaking military are going to be involved, navigating on unfamiliar roads, routes, and connector highways during a bio/chem/nuke national emergency.

By the way, "no man is an island". What information or knowledge do you possess that hasn't come down from someone else? (second hand). Get real! Also, a man with 37 years of experience in the DOT and who currently works in law enforcement is well qualified to give testimony without your cynical analysis of his mental state. It is clear you are not qualified.

Good day sir.

Carrierwave~

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Heya carrierwave! sorry for not backing you up in this thread recently

I did had to think immediatly about this thread when the whole Katrina Disaster was going on.

I still back ya on this theory and I have seen these stickers on my road signs, if no one believes me i'll take pictures of this, no problem...

the theory is quite plausible, the only country that could not be subdued is the US, mainly because of it's incredible amount of gun owners and milita members who are not willing to give up their firearms and will declare war on the government if they would ever infringe on our rights.

the TACMARS could quite simply be there to AID troops in the case of invasion, if they want their NWO then they will have to control america and it's citizens, otherwise they are too much of a liability to their one world government scheme.

Yes maps and GPS could be used, but indicators, traffic signs for the military, can only HELP them with invading, that does not mean they will NOT use maps, GPS or even the road signs them selfs.

Why would the UN/NATO do this? there goal is a one world government from the start! the league of nations, NATO, UN, EU are all steps towards a world government, Europe is now united, they gave us 1 currency, they are trying to get us to have 1 constitution, 1 language and probably 1 religion, what does that sound like to you? yes NWO.

It will start in Europe, already heavilly disarmed and "civilized" and condtioned.

And remember, Europe is the root of America, not the other way around, Europe is the NWO.

WHAT is Carrierwave is right? what IF they invade? is it not better to remain vigilant? or would you rather be ignorant?

If you are, then why not leave this topic alone? you can't change someone's believes.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Here, here, Ground Zero. You are exactly right. There is no doubt in our minds that NATO is behind all of this. The routes are setup and facilities being marked, resources targeted. GPS is no doubt going to be used, however, the military knows it is vulnerable. I received an interestng e-mail last month about GPS. When they were doing Y2k planning with National Guard back 6 years ago there was a national wide mock mobilization and the units were told that all GPS and radio communications were not to be used, only cell phones. One Guardsman told me that this was done because of all of the civilian GPS units out there are very hi-tech and being spread among the population. Since they can turn on or off GPS system, the populatuion will not have the technology if there is resistance to martial law. Signcodes would come in handy if the GPS is disabled, or destroyed by EMP weaponry.

Thanks for your support!!

Carrierwave~

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Your welcome, being paranoid is the best form of vigilance IMHO.

I don't trust the government, I don't trust major corporations and most of all I don't trust most people.

I am VERY adamant about being able to defend my self.

I've studied everything from UFO phenomena to 9/11 and what really happened, I have read much about the NWO, not the nutcase stories.

Alex Jones is a pretty good researcher, he might over-sensationalize things, but he get's the point acrossed VERY well.

Jim Marrs is one of my favorite authors on these subjects as well, excellent researcher, writes really well and has a hell of a charisma.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Europe is now united, they gave us 1 currency,

Plus all the other currencies of Europe.

they are trying to get us to have 1 constitution

Just been rejected via a democratic vote and no new consitution on the horizon.

, 1 language

What are you basing this on? Have you ever visited Europe? You might find more than 1 language. It is actually EU law that everyone has the right to speak their language of choice. A number of small languages even get "protected" status and even funding towards keeping the language going (ie school textbooks in the language)

and probably 1 religion,

Again - what are you basing this on? The EU actually garuntees the right for anyone in Europe to practice the religion of their choice. So the opposite of what you are saying.

what does that sound like to you?

BS?

WHAT is Carrierwave is right? what IF they invade? is it not better to remain vigilant?

And what good will being "vigilant" do you? If you really think NATO is about to invade the US then why aren't you actually doing something about it other than taking pictures of the backs of roadsigns?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Any "democracy" is nothing more than mob rule. The majority will decide what is right and what is wrong. Man is not getting better. So where is "democracy" leading us? America is supposed to be a Constitutional Republic governed by rule of Law. However, we are not operating as one. The EU is destined for disaster just as we are.

Carrierwave~

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Whatever FatherLukeDuke, I'm Dutch, I've lived in Europe, met people from all over Europe and I KNOW FOR A FACT they want one language? why? people have to have MEDIATORS for every friggin' language in the EU when they talk!

The French refuse to speak anything but French, the Germans refuse to speak anything but german and the english...the same...

Atleast us dutch stick to English
so 1 language is DEFINITLY desirable, Esperanto was designed to bridge the gap but to no avail, so there has been attempts at 1 language, 1 currency is a FACT now (EURO if you are wondering) besides for some stubborn countries like...Great Britain, go figure.

They have attempted to create 1 constitution, yes the French and us Dutch voted against it, but currently they are revising it to fit us...they will do anything in their power to make europe one giant country...like the US.

1 Language is likely next on the Agenda and 1 religon doesn't sound too strange to me, just create 1 religion that takes parts of any other popular religion and violá, otherwise they'll force us all to become Atheist like the Communists (I wouldn't mind that though).

Aren't those steps to 1 government controlling Europe? and that could lead to 1 government for the entire planet?

FatherLukeDuke, if you have to keep attacking us, why bother posting...this is beyond constructive criticism...

Well, if you wish to be like this fine...grumble...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join