It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is what tickles me the most-the locations that these "TACMARS" are pointing to. And no-I haven't seen one post that legitimately explains the practicality of TACMARS! You got yourself knee-deep in BS jargon about this and that you drown out the rediculousness of the whole theory. Yes I said it! "Theory!"

FXE

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The following is an exchange between myself and the Mr Green that Carrierwave is so often referring to. I received no reply to my second email.

To: hrgreenjr#hotmail.com
Subject: TACMARS
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 21:50:10 -0800

You are bloody whacky. I had 16 yrs in the military, and I have never heard of tacmars until I hit this site. BTW, the UN vehicle in Edmonton is a Ferret that has not been in use for over 20 yrs and that one in particular is mounted on display.

To: rigger#lycos.com
CC:
Subject: RE: TACMARS
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:27:59 +0000

Look, sir, there are many like you who think they know it all because you were once in uniform. A lot goes over your head you don't know about. Get off your high horse and critical attitude. You are either a big fat liar or just one who was never informed about the signcodes. I will give you the benefit of the doubt-- you are just uninformed. I have regular contact with special forces Marines who know all about it. The biggest training ground in night vision signcode operations is at Camp Grayling, Mi. I have been there and have seen the trails with the signs set-up on the ranges and the tacmars. Go back to sleep and don't bother me again. (As far as the UN vehicle is concerned there are hundreds and probably thousands of UN vehicles and equipment here in the U.S. on bases. I did not take the pictures, but it just goes to show the UN military are welcome everywhere by our military leaders.)

To: "Harold Green"
CC:
Subject: RE: TACMARS
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:02:39 -0800

Okay, I thought long and hard before deciding to contact you again
about this. I have re-read through your site and some others as well.
You raise some interesting points about the reflectivity of date
stickers, and date stickers that have no date indicated.

And I will give you credit for determining that the location in
Edmonton garrison with the tops in barbed wire is a detention
facility.
As a matter of fact, the official name for it is "Canadian
Forces Service Detention Barracks", very similar to your own
Leavenworth KS facility. It is where members of the Canadian Forces
serve time in the event they breach the Code of Service Discipline
(like your UCMJ).

I must ask you this: Who in particular are these markings intended to
inform? Recce parties? Command posts? Individual vehicle drivers?
Packet commanders? Pilots?
Anyone who has a need to use them must be able to interpret them.
That means that the intended users must practice regularly so that
the symbols are not misinterpreted under actual operations.

I was a flight engineer in a tactical helicopter unit for six years.
I took several escape and evasion courses. I was a driver instructor
and driver examiner as a secondary duty. My unit supported our
counter terrorist unit. I spent seven years as part of the Base
defence force, working closely with the MPs.I have friends in just
about every trade in the forces.
I spent six months in Kosovo as part of the invasion force that
pushed the Serbs out. We were a multinational force that encompassed
Canada, UK, US, Finland, Sweden, Italy, Czech republic, Norway,
France, Russia, and Germany. I think that that would be an
appropriate place for the use of a common symbology, but nobody ever
mentioned tacmars.

And having served in the military as long as I did, I know that there
is no such thing as a secret. Somebody always talks about it.
As convincing as some of your arguments seem to be, and as passionate
as you are about this, the one thing that screams "baloney" to me is
that for this system to work, many people have to know about it, yet
I have never heard a whisper about any of this before finding your
site.

It was impolite of me to call you whacky. I have no evidence that
this system is not in effect. However, I do not believe that it is
true.

Bringing up the particular vehicle to which I was referring, the one
in Edmonton, it is a Ferret that is owned by the CF and was used on
peacekeeping missions by an armoured recce unit. Most likely in
Cyprus. Then it was retired and put on display in its UN livery to
remind people of the peacekeepers that lost their lives protecting
those that couldn't protect themselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"And having served in the military as long as I did, I know that there
is no such thing as a secret. Somebody always talks about it.
As convincing as some of your arguments seem to be, and as passionate
as you are about this, the one thing that screams "baloney" to me is
that for this system to work, many people have to know about it, yet
I have never heard a whisper about any of this before finding your
site."

"I have never heard a whisper about any of this before finding your site."

Your whole argument to H.R. Green was that "YOU" never heard about, and that "I" never heard about it before. So it must not be true? I appreciate your military service to your country and commend you for your dedication to duty, however your response is rather biased because YOU "never" heard of it . I too am wondering why someone with your backround, that you have never heard of it. But contrary to your report military people ARE talking about it, the information IS being leaked.

I have personally heard military people talk about it when directly confronted with the topic. I was present at the Naval Recruiters Station when H. R. Green interviewed a Naval Chief Petty Officer and showed him photos of the tacmars on local U.S. road signs. I heard him before more than 12 witnesses state that those stickers were military markers, and that they were put on the backs of road signs all over Beirut, Lebanon after the bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks back in the 80's. He went on to say that they used them to bridge language barriers for multilingual UN/NATO troops as the majority of the road signs there are in Arabic and the codes helped them decipher routes set up by NATO for military operations. This was quoted on Harold Green's website, but I heard it myself. Military people ARE talking about it. I have talked to Marines and National Guard, police officers, sheriffs, and others who have knowledge of the signcodes. State police in Michigan are part of the emergency management arm in our state (FEMA) have extensive knowledge about the NATO signcodes. On the other hand there are some who do not know, or at least they said they didn't. I know you have stated that you do not believe it, however your reason is again based on a personal negative, "I" never heard of it. Well, there are lots of people reading this that have heard of it, and some of the more alert ones have gone a step farther and are researching it themselves. I get emails frequently from persons who have found the markers to have directional qualities marking military sites and prisons, public schools, airports, train depots, routes leading to interstates, quarries and gravel pits. The signcode website is gone except for some archives left behind, but the truth is out there on the signs. You need to check it out for yourself. I did and accept it as truth. NATO is here and they are coding American roadways.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Carrierwave1]

FXE

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yes, my argument is that "I" have never heard of this used by the military/UN/NATO, but my point is that I have been in positions where I should have been made aware of this code, were it in fact used.

I do not doubt that there are stickers on the back of road signs, I've seen the pictures.

If these are meant for UN/NATO troops in some invasion of the US, why are the Marines practicing with them? Are they part of the invasion force?

What makes you think that the CPO and others you talked to are not putting you on? Could it be pure disinformation?

You seem to be convinced that those of us who are looking for more evidence than you provide, are unwilling to see your point of view, are blissfully ignorant, or are trying to deceive you. Have you considered that our arguments have merit?

There are many problems with using such a code. For one thing, it is not specific enough in the information presented, leaving much to interpretation of the users. This is counter to preferred military procedures where the goal is to present clear and concise information so there is no ambivalence about its meaning.
For another, it does not lend itself to ease of use. It is much easier to see road signs when approaching than when passing. It would take a tank commanders eyes and attention away from the road ahead if he/she had to look at the back of road signs for target/objective information. The military prefers to give that information out on maps and route orders before the operation commences. And yes I know you have pointed out that they are putting the code on the front of some signs. That doesn't wholly negate my point.

Your theory is comparable to backward messages on records. Interesting idea, technically possible, extremely subjective in interpretation, and not terribly likely.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by FXE]

[edit on 14-11-2005 by FXE]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Like I stated before, this is plausible in it's entirety, I have noticed TACMARS here in the Netherlands and they do point towards strategic points.

I still didn't have a chance to interview ex-navy officers but I surely will when I get the chance.

Perhaps we should do some more research on this subject? interview people, send some emails to military instances?

I think that TACMARS are not widely heard of but are not kept secret, just kept out of view.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
FXE, here is where people get the information twisted.

This is not some invasion; it is a planned and prepared operation. There has always been this foreboding mental image that some foreign country is going to muster up this big army, sail across the ocean, land on the beaches, and begin a military assult on our nation. This is the image that everyone has been programmed to think.

Abraham Lincoln said if our country is ever taken the enemy would have to come from within. NATO will get involved it is certain. But the plan is from our own government and our own military will be part of it. It is called "Operation Garden Plot".

Carrierwave~

FXE

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If these are meant for UN/NATO troops in some invasion of the US, why are the Marines practicing with them? Are they part of the invasion force?

Okay, you've sort of answered this one. But it raises another question. What is operation Garden Plot?

What makes you think that the CPO and others you talked to are not putting you on? Could it be pure disinformation?

You seem to be convinced that those of us who are looking for more evidence than you provide, are unwilling to see your point of view, are blissfully ignorant, or are trying to deceive you. Have you considered that our arguments have merit?

These questions have not been addressed, nor have the other observations I made.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Before getting into Operation Garden Plot I would like to address a couple other questions.

You have asked if I had considered that CPO Art Phillips and others are putting me on, or is there disinformation being fed to me, I would say the odds are soundly stacked against that.

1.) CPO Art Phillips is a highly decorated Naval Officer and a local town hero so to speak. He was recently honored by the U.S. Navy and a half page article was printed about his enlisted military accomplishments and service in the Middle East in a well know news periodical along with his picture. He made his remarks about the tacmar codes before a small crowd of young people and several adults at a recruiting station at our Public High School. Under these circumstances with many youngsters and adult teachers round about I doubt whether he would publically and purposely concoct such a story and lie to them. He spoke rather matter of factly and without hesitation and gave extensive detail about the subject. He even mentioned the National Guard /"UN partnership for peace" program that consists of joint exchange operations with foreign troops and how the markers were to bridge language barriers for navigation in Arabic road signs. He has no reason to lie about it, especially in that setting.

2.) I do not believe that government military intelligence would purposely direct military officers to spread a lie that would clearly incriminate themselves in coding U.S. roadsigns for foreign troops. It is clearly a secret operation that is leaking out to the public.

3.) According to a U.S. Government sponsored website, "Global Security.org" all U.S. highways are constructed with direct military supervision (DOD) with a primary design for troop movements and "Peacekeeping" operations. All military installations are purposely connected by "inter-modal" highways and connector routes to major airports and transportation facilities such as bus lines, school bus yards, and rail depots. It would stand to reason that the visuals along these "military" routes would also have a secondary military use, ie. road signs, billboards, and other highway visuals.

Carrierwave~

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The real disinformation agents in this are the Department of Transportation and County Road Commission and City managers. These are the middlemen. They have to deal with the public plus follow the directives from Federal levels.

We were told by DOT officials that the markers were for "snowplows" so they won't hit the signs.

Then another report came from a DOT official that they were testing color paints and pigments for fade-test experiments.

Then another DOT Supervisor said it was a testing sticker for adhesives to see how long they would withstand weathering before falling off.

Then we heard from the DOT in Indiana that it was for chemical and hazardous waste haulers to follow. (They have a hard time justifying this, hauling hazardous waste and chemicals to a public school where many tacmars lead to.)

The latest is the road sign dating operation. The markers began to change and have printed messages on them. This was new. Before this there was nothing on the markers, just color variations and some with clipped off corners. (directional indicators)

The date punch markers we were told recorded the date that the sign was put up on the road way for warranty purposes as each sign was to have a ten year "sign-life" guarantee.

Now you hear all kinds of data from the DOT websites that the markers are for inventory, identification if it is stolen, washing and cleaning, "maintenance" and repair, serial number ID. tracking information.

This is all disinformation! We have yet to find one serial number on any sticker here in Michigan.

Why are they highly reflective? Why do they need to be seen so readily at night? What night time operations involving reflective markers is the DOT currently part of? This is just the tip of the iceberg.

We have discovered a code system, a pattern of directional indicators marking routes, facilities, and vital resources, sites for staging areas.

Carrierwave~

FXE

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And are you going to elaborate on OP Garden Plot?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Actually there are several names for this declassified military plan. The official name is "United States Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2". Operation Garden Plot, "OPLAN"

A supplimental United States Army Field Manual 19-15, Civil Disturbances is used by commanders as a guide manual for the particulars of Garden Plot.

When local civil authorities are faced with an emergency involving large portions of the population and are unable to bring about peace and supress violence, or quell disorder, or large scale urban outburts of rebellion, "Operation Garden Plot " can be implemented. This gives all Federal forces total power over the situation if local and state authorities cannot put down said dissenters.

This would include all branches of the U.S. military and "Partnership For Peace" UN/NATO joint-ops "peacekeepers" (foreign command forces) This is the National Guard State Partnership Program to join with United Nations personnel in said operations.

This plan is to be invoked during a national emergency not limited to civil disorder, but domestic attacks using weapons of mass destruction, such as a bio/chem or nuclear devices creating panic, death, and/or infrastructural collapse of goods and services. For a brief summary of "Operation Garden Plot", click on this link:

www.uhuh.com...

A full record of official documents of "OPLAN" are available at "The Black Vault" obtained through Freedom Of Information Act.

The routes and facilities are already marked for this plan and with foreign troops policing and enforcing martial law, tacmar codes will aid them in navigation and pin-pointng resources listed on FEMA maps for confiscation and use in the sorting, control, movement and relocation of the populace.

Carrierwave~

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Once this plot has been implemented, what then? What is the point of all this? The US and foriegn (any countries in particular?) troops have taken over the country (with the help of the stickers on the backs of signs), rounded up the population and then.....

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What then? Isn't this enough? The Emergency Executive Orders will also be enacted.

Our leaders are globalists. Do you really believe that in a scenario that would enact such powers to FEMA and the President that the globalist aren't going to take advantage of the situation? Scrap the Constitution, install martial law, revamp our infrastructure to a globalist hodge-podge. The UN and NATO would be thrilled!

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well,I think I can tell ya...

Social control, police state-ish society, take everything bad from communism and non of the good things (if any).

I'm already seeing this happening in the EU in some extend, they'll just say it's for our protection from the "Terrorists".

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You are exactly correct. This current U.S. administration is setting up the control components, the eye scans, chip implants, national ID, face-scan cameras, and other big- brother style surveillance systems for Garden Plot, all in the name of fighting Global terrorism. Perfect for the scenario that is coming.

It is all falling into place quite nicely for them. We are heading into the Global Governance at high speed.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
More signs of the times....

Here's something for the cynics and skeptics to chew on. International Corridors are unstopable! Remember, according to Global Security.org, a Government sponsored website, all American highways are constructed with the supervision of the DOD. The primary use of all interstate highways is for military rapid deployment. We civilians are only given permission to use them. The so-called urban legend that "ONE MILE IN EVERY FIVE MILES OF INTERSTATE IS MADE STRAIGHT FOR MILITARY AIR CRAFT RUNWAYS" is abosolutely true according to Global Security.org.

These International Corridors are frightening strategic super-highways that are NATO inspired, but that is not all! Check out this quote:

"We’re talking about networks of toll roads that may be built by foreign builders, managed by foreign operators, function primarily to accommodate foreign goods, and connect U.S. roads to similar networks in Canada, Mexico and, later, Central and South America."

Forget about closing the borders to illegal aliens! Imagine a National Emergency and *foreigners* running toll-booths and checkpoints on these highways! You must read this link. We have contacted Phyllis Spivey about the NATO military coding in the road signs and she has shown interest in finding out more. Here is a website with info:

www.newswithviews.com...

So much for our Constitution which prohibits foreign partnerships without Congressional approval. Our officials are globalist for the most part. They could care less about "Rule Of Law".

Carrierwave~

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The intention fo rthe U.S. Interstate Highway System was already well outlined by it's commissioner, Dwight D. Eisenhower.

--------------------------------------------

Persons travelling through the United States today may find it difficult to imagine our country without the Eisenhower Interstate Highway System. It was not until June 29, 1956, when President Eisenhower signed the Federal Aid Highway Act, that interstate highways began to meet the challenge of the growing number of automobiles on the nation’s highways. While in Europe during World War II, then General Eisenhower viewed the ease of travel on the German autobahns. That, coupled with the experiences of a young Lt. Col. Eisenhower in the 1919 Transcontinental Convoy convinced the President of the overwhelming need for safer and speedier highways. The President also felt that the newer, multi-lane highways were essential to a strong national defense.

------------------------------------------------

There is a little too much tension from peopl eon the whole interstate topic.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
allright, ive read the whole thread seen the website looked at the pictures.
Ive gone out and looked at the tacmars myself. The signs in my neighborhood are ate up with them. If I use this so called code I can follow them from the stop sign at the end of my street to a school as well as a massive baptist church. There does appear to be purposefull placement of the seemingly random stickers. There might actually be more to them than what is offically stated however all of these "tactical markings" say on them in case of theft call such and such 800 number. Ofcourse this is just there cover. perhaps. What I find hard to swallow is that some stupid sticker "points" to the end of the world. Relax. Drink some beer smoke some pot. Maybe if you spent less time taking pictures of road signs you might actually convince some poor girl into bed. Live life and enjoy!

p.s although I think your off your rocker this is my favorite thread!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave1
Then another report came from a DOT official that they were testing color paints and pigments for fade-test experiments.

The date punch markers we were told recorded the date that the sign was put up on the road way for warranty purposes as each sign was to have a ten year "sign-life" guarantee.

Now you hear all kinds of data from the DOT websites that the markers are for inventory, identification if it is stolen, washing and cleaning, "maintenance" and repair, serial number ID. tracking information.

This is all disinformation! We have yet to find one serial number on any sticker here in Michigan.

Why are they highly reflective? Why do they need to be seen so readily at night? What night time operations involving reflective markers is the DOT currently part of? This is just the tip of the iceberg.

We have discovered a code system, a pattern of directional indicators marking routes, facilities, and vital resources, sites for staging areas.

Carrierwave~

You can't be serious? I work for MDOT....and you are so very misinformed that it is a joke. We DO test the different paints and reflectivity of our signs. How else are we supposed to come up with better solutions to some problems that we face with current materials, engineering, etc. Better watch out......Those test areas that we have on our highways with different types of material and/or construction techniques are a part of the conspiracy as well! OH....And those great big yellow and black "x"s on the roads HAVE to be a part of it as well. All I ask is that you don't come up to me while I am working and bug the heck out of me with all this stuff.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by SurveyGirl]

[edit on 4-2-2006 by SurveyGirl]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think carrierwave is long gone but if he does respond Im willing to bet he will say your just part of the conspiracy and that is just what you want us to think and that by admitting you work for "THEM" just discredits your testimony completely. Ofcourse I think hes just screaming lunacy but just for fun I ask you this, Are the stickers RANDOMLY placed on the signs? I have looked at them and the randomness almost suggests a purposeful placement. Almost.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join