It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Great read!
All I can add is that I have always seen numbers on the clock,microwave,billboards price tags etc.
11:11, 2:22, 5:55, etc. You get the drift.

Lately???

I SEE IT EVERYWHERE!!!!!
It is maddening!!!!
I'm talking like a couple dozen times a day now.
Where it used to be a few times a day.
I openly physically laugh out loud everytime.
It has gotten rediculous.
Sometimes when I'm alone I'll call out to the void, "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!?!?!?!?"

"ENOUGH ALREADY, JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT"!!!!!

I am going insane, I know this.
Please don't have me committed.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Ha! Had to laugh when I read this, simply because I have the numbers "curse" as well. Lately I've been seeing the 3s again, what I call the "triplets", and whenever I see this, it is a slap in the face, a "LOOK!!!" moment. However, I attribute the "triplets" to certain "activity", if you get what I'm saying. 3s represent "them", coming in 3s, the triangle with the three circled tips, the series of knocks in 3s, I can go on and on.... maybe it's a coincidence, but when I see the 3s, that's always what I assume. Anyone in my boat knows what I mean!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

So couldn't that mean there are two holes in the very center of those poles contributing to the effects there?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Please please beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life on this planet.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Bohemian grove is not the illuminati. They are not real.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I believe, I believe, its stupid I know but I believe.....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

I believe, I believe, its stupid I know but I believe.....

Now I don't believe much of this stuff either, but for the last couple pages all you have said is your crazy or get some help. If you don't like it that much, don't comment.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ok find me just one record of an underground city and I am not talking about the shops that line our subway systems either. There have not been any underground cities found. Where did you hear that? Our ancestors lived in caves, we know that, we've seen their drawings on the cave walls. There are some things that are real and true and some things that are not real and are false. You need to learn the difference.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Come on already, now you're just making stuff up. You should look into a writing career with that imagination.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Coming together, now finally you've said something that I can get behind.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And you of course believe everything you are told. I have this bridge I need to sell.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ok find me just one record of an underground city and I am not talking about the shops that line our subway systems either. There have not been any underground cities found. Where did you hear that? Our ancestors lived in caves, we know that, we've seen their drawings on the cave walls. There are some things that are real and true and some things that are not real and are false. You need to learn the difference.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
That was too easy...

Back to the OP...
Never mind,.I'll play nice today...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Duh, the poles are not strict no fly zones. Where do you come up witht this # ??? God you are so annoying with your lies and made up crap. Who would enforce the strict no fly zone over the poles? Whos land is it? Who is in charge of it?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Its my computer and my keyboard and I can use it what ever way I like. Who are you to tell me to scoot. I can recognize a nut case when I see one and I can call a spade a spade without a problem. Whats yours?

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Aug 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Yeah dude thats not what this guy is talking about and you know it. He's saying there are entire civilizations living inside the planet. Oh and he also said many cities have been found. What you brought to the table were people who lived in caves not an underground civilization.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Btw....where did this thread start at? You'd.think that if it started in A&U it wouldve been sliced, diced and spit out on the first page. Belongs in the Grey Area imho or Short Stories...

Stars and Flags? Really?...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bernierhome

Your universal Brother and Sisters are FALLEN ANGELS!!!! You better get your facts and ideas straight before you are sucked into "THE BIG LIE"

Your tredaing on very dangerous territory with your statements. They are misleading and could prove to be dangerous info you are spreading. Don't fall for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just another example of the same kind of stuff only using angels and demons instead. Its just more BS. Is your god limited? Could he/she not have created many worlds with people living on them?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by YoungSoul

God seems to be pretty much hands off when it comes to us his children. Hmmmm wonder how that works.

That's not been my experience, but please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It is identified. Its a blimp.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Wrong wrong wrong, there have been no signs that things are about to snap. You are making things up and making more of other things than is real or necessary. The year is nearly over. One quarter left and so far its been a pretty quiet year for natural disasters or any other thing that might be attributed to this 2012 nonsense. So where is all the calamity, where are the extinction level events, where is ET to rescue us ? Give it up already, 2012 is just another year but we all knew that anyway.

Well where have you been all year under a rock?

2012 has been the most climactic year of the century. From the financial status and the following scandals (many in which arrest are to soon follow and it will shock the world with whose involved). To the staggering number of earth quakes this year. I bet many people's lives have been effected this year as some people even mentioned it here.The government were preparing for something. What did they think was gonna happen? I dont know but i bet they thought that whatever it was they would come out on top.

All im saying is that's not the plan anymore. What's wrong with believing with salvation? The people will come out together hand in hand leaving behind those who chose to close their eyes when the light shined out to them. It may be hard now but like I said things will get a little worse, then snap. They will be there to provide an option for us all and nothing more.
edit on 27-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join