It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Originally posted by bernierhome
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Those of us who wish to remain "free thinkers" and abstain from the gravy train are not going to be kindly tolerated. We will be hunted down, we will be ostracized, we will be starved out.

That might be very true, but I suspect that God will provide for us. Maybe not, but it just seems like that's how He rolls.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

For those who see 11:11, tell me what has been going on with your life around the time you started seeing this number and I will tell you what I know about this....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I haven't posted much, but I've read ATS a lot.

Threads like this receiving so many stars tells me that ATS UFO forum is degenerating into quasi-religious woo-woo crap. Sorry, but I have to be blunt, some of us are not here to 'believe' or find a space guru, and in that case, this stuff is very tedious.

If earthquakes and numbers on a clock or calendar are seen as 'signs' of something 'happening', we're already far into the religious area, it has nothing to do with UFOs but all to do with religion and perhaps a lack of grasp on reality. So, really, isn't it a religious/spirirual topic, despite the video of the baloon?

Truth is, I'm having real trouble finding any sites not bogged down with this stuff.

edit on 27-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If you guys want to see really mind blowing footage of a UFO, check out the Jesse Ventura 9-11 pentagon video at 7:59 and look at the smoke above the sky. I try to tell people about it all the time but nobody will listen to me. This is the first time I've ever posted it on ATS though.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hymenuggets
For those who see 11:11, tell me what has been going on with your life around the time you started seeing this number and I will tell you what I know about this....

See a psychiatrist.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by ezekielken

Could have been a slow moving meteor coming straight at you. If that's the case, it's lucky it ended. It would appear as a bright star and then disappear, seen those before. Could have also been that you witnessed a star dying or end of a distant supernova or something like that.

A visable super nova would have been all over the news. The next super nova we will witness will be Betleguise and that could be anytime from right now to a million years from now. When it happens you will see it on CNN and MSN and all the other networks.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well anything is possible on that sliding scale you use.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk

Originally posted by ImNotHuman
The ringing of the ears thing ive experienced for years now. since i was young i remember thinking to my self how come silence has a ring to it. is this the same thing? or am i talking about something else?

You are the first I've ever heard describe it this way, I can relate to it. Silence, yes complete silence has a ring/hum to it, interesting.

You live in a loud modern world where cars run all night and the sky has planes in it and power runs through wires that criss cross this entire nation and you will never hear silence for as long as you live. Maybe down in a cave underground you might escape the noise but not on the surface. In the quieter moments you just hear the ambient noise that surrounds us all the time. Silence does not have a hum. You have never experienced silence thats all.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by Destinyone
Great...another fruit loop thread, with a youtube video to make it real.....

Des

Classy.
Real classy.

Or the truth hurts. So sorry big fella.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by Screwed

Great...another fruit loop thread, with a youtube video to make it real.....

Des

Classy.
Real classy.

I wasn't shooting for classy....just honesty....

Des

actually you were just putting someone else down in order to make yourself look and seem better than them..

in any case i think it's cool that someone would share their point of view in light of the ridicule possibility and i enjoyed the read.
And guess what, it worked and she does seem better and smarter than the rest of you.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungSoul

God seems to be pretty much hands off when it comes to us his children. Hmmmm wonder how that works.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

it means its eleven minutes after eleven o'clock.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Believe it or not many, but not all of us, are on our way to the 5th dimension.
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Just a few questions if you will friend...

So does this mean "death", as in do we have to die for this to happen, or will it just happen?

Im guessing it will only happen to the truly most transcendentalists, or will it happen to everyone?

And what do you actually mean by "left or right paths" in regards to your post??

Thank you,
Mike

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

To my knowledge that's the aurora borealis over that area. How can u be so sure?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Did you say you were positive you were not from here? Do you have medical insurance? You should see someone. People who make claims like this are usually a little off in the head. You know like saying you're Napolian or Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by phroziac

Did you say you were positive you were not from here? Do you have medical insurance? You should see someone. People who make claims like this are usually a little off in the head. You know like saying you're Napolian or Jesus Christ.

Why don't you let everyone speak their piece before jumping on them and judging whether they need help in some way or another?

To me it seems like you need the help...
The help of attention because you are obviously deprived of it at home.
Mike

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join