It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by newcovenant

Ok find me just one record of an underground city and I am not talking about the shops that line our subway systems either. There have not been any underground cities found. Where did you hear that? Our ancestors lived in caves, we know that, we've seen their drawings on the cave walls. There are some things that are real and true and some things that are not real and are false. You need to learn the difference.

Admiral Richard Byrd.
edit on 27-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism

Originally posted by bernierhome
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Your universal Brother and Sisters are FALLEN ANGELS!!!! You better get your facts and ideas straight before you are sucked into "THE BIG LIE"

Your tredaing on very dangerous territory with your statements. They are misleading and could prove to be dangerous info you are spreading. Don't fall for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fallen angles have been here for millennia. There is a new class here to assist us. Rather or not you accept their help is up to you, but i will choose the path which resonates with me the most. i have seen their truths with my own eyes and that's enough for me.

One bright day in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight. The proof of that is above.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

I cannot find any proof on the web that the poles are no fly zones. The only sites that claim that are the ones like this one. Conspiracy theory sites or GLP type sites. Can anyone find a legit site that supports this claim?

I am adding this link as this says that if its the shortest route that planes do indeed fly over the poles. Soooooo

answers.yahoo.com...
edit on 27-8-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

OK dudette....agreed I'm splitting hairs and playing semantics somewhat. But Derrinkuyu is man made, not a cave, andit was a.civilization as far as can be determined...
Agree that the OP is...uhm...in need of help...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

So couldn't that mean there are two holes in the very center of those poles contributing to the effects there?

No because as I have shown planes do fly over the poles. If it is the shortest route to take that is the way they go. There is not a no fly zone over the poles just as I said in the first place.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul

reply to post by YoungSoul

God seems to be pretty much hands off when it comes to us his children. Hmmmm wonder how that works.

That's not been my experience, but please elaborate.

World at war, starving children, people afraid and lonely.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Please refrain from Personal Attacks when expressing opposing view points!

Reminder: Terms & Conditions of Use

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 8-27-2012 by worldwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Adml Byrd is an underground city?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I'm all for freedom of speech, opinion etc, but sometimes I wonder if this kind of lunacy should really be allowed to rampage like this. Especially after the recent olympics / suicide drama. I'm pretty sure informing somebody about a potential mental illness he/she might be having could also count as an opinion. In this light, I believe Karen is actually honestly trying to help somebody, but perhaps some frustration has settled in and her intentions got blurred. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Great post OP. Your answer hear is quite interesting and resonates with a lot that I have read. I am perplexed though when it comes to frequency and vibrations. I have been told that the fact that I have delved into my own personal quest to learn how to become more spiritually enriched, less connected with the fiat faculty of our current coporatocracy; I have been invited for lack of better terms to educate myself on ascension, finding our higher selves and moving away from duality.

I find myself pivoting to an entirely different perspective in various aspects of my life. I have changed eating habits, meditate, seek out more holistic remedies to human ailments; and have changed who I socialize with. Funny - I speak to more strangers within the forums such as ATS regarding various aspects of the metaphysical world and socialize less with those who live for the dollar and the dull day to day existence of locked down to the boob tube or facebook.

My hurdles remain that I feel that I have yet to feel as if anything has changed in becoming more enlightened/ intuitive or should I say taping into that other 95% of my DNA or upgrading to the 12 strand helix

Does that mean that someone such as myself would be left on the hamster wheel of incarnation? Or stuck in the 3rd dimension? I wouldn't think it woud be the latter; I have no fear. Which I live with a former special forces agent who introduced me 2012 prophecies (which lead me to my current path.) He believes we need to start stocking up for a "just in case" episode. Not full out end of days scenario. I have just gone with the floiw and stated I didn't subscribe to such preparations.

Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
2012 - Obama narrowly wins the US Presidential election

2013 - The year of first contact with the ordinary man

Alien appearances will take place where necessary to introduce techniques, methods, procedures and the technology to achieve them.

Larger alien ships will appear and smaller forward groups will come to the surface, show themselves and use several methods to explain their presence and there reasons. They will stay in place and allow curious onlookers to approach and slowly gain confidence and trust; much the way a skeptical, curious animal approaches a possible food source. There smaller craft will be positioned in key locations, open and unattended for our perusal under the watchful eye of a nervous military gaze.

There will be some attempts to attack &/or repel them by threatened people, whose attempts will be neutralized. The ability to do this will lift confidence and trust; it will become obvious that such defensive ability implies dangerous offensive capability yet this will not happen.

Reactions will be just as expected, across the board. Also as expected, time will smooth over initial impressions and the purpose for the visits will be obvious, will be achieved and soon our friends will depart, to return only infrequently. Many humans will deny what they see, others will doubt it for a long time yet these things will not matter because the purposes of the visits will be to provide help and ideas. The notions of worldwide attention might not come to pass but no purpose is served by it, so how widely the news spreads will not make much difference; the advantages the technologies provide will, indeed, be what spreads. This is the purpose of the visitation.

Could be the rantings of a mad man or I was just caught up in the moment of this discussion. Only time will tell.

edit on 27-8-2012 by lucifuge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91

Why don't you let everyone speak their piece before jumping on them and judging whether they need help in some way or another?

To me it seems like you need the help...
The help of attention because you are obviously deprived of it at home.
Mike

Get out of my head.

I'm glad someone said it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How about this?

The US military have been flying blimps with stealth tech for years. Now they are creating more than ever in all shapes. Even ones that appear to be a mile long and are triangle in shape. That's why we have helium shortages

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Great read!
All I can add is that I have always seen numbers on the clock,microwave,billboards price tags etc.
11:11, 2:22, 5:55, etc. You get the drift.
Lately???
I SEE IT EVERYWHERE!!!!!

So I see you see it too!
I have been living months with this thing. And, since some time now, I have noticed that there is a rush inside of me to look at the clock/microwave/coffemaker/etc. just to find out there is an 11:11 and in my case 2:22 sometimes 3:33... Weird thing is that sometimes I get mad at whatever thing is trying to get my attention, and as if it were a game, it happens even more often. I have even course it ... tnx it ... whatever ... in the end it seems like a message.
But of course, no one can give a exact explanation of what it is. Let´s face it. No one knows for shure. But theories are accepted. LOL
Maybe the OP can share a little more about this?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

LoL that is that surveillance blimp they was talking about having. more clear view of big brother in the sky.
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by newcovenant

Ok find me just one record of an underground city and I am not talking about the shops that line our subway systems either. There have not been any underground cities found. Where did you hear that? Our ancestors lived in caves, we know that, we've seen their drawings on the cave walls. There are some things that are real and true and some things that are not real and are false. You need to learn the difference.

en.wikipedia.org...

I proved you wrong. Will you shut the hell up now?
You're not adding to the discussion you're just being a jerk.

You're not an intellectual, you're not a skeptic, you're a dime a dozen, a pseudo-skeptic, a denialist.
It takes nothing to deny things, you didn't have a clue about underground cities, didn't research it one bit, you didn't even google it. You sir are the epitome of ignorance, in the words of Einstein himself:

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." —Albert Einstein

Toxicsurf beat me to it..
edit on 27-8-2012 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul

reply to post by YoungSoul

God seems to be pretty much hands off when it comes to us his children. Hmmmm wonder how that works.

That's not been my experience, but please elaborate.

World at war, starving children, people afraid and lonely.

Good point. And I assert that if everyone who called themselves a Christian would actually keep their minds on helping people with these issues rather than who f#cks who or any of that other political crap the world would be healed. But instead, it looks like they are all sitting around on their asses waiting for the aliens to do it. On the other hand, there is an awful lot of good that is done each and every day by people who get a lot less press coverage, and putting the kibosh on that doesn't help much either.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Thanks Karen, I'm going to write that down so that I don't forget.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

I proved you wrong. Will you shut the hell up now?
You're not adding to the discussion you're just being a jerk.

You're not an intellectual, you're not a skeptic, you're a dime a dozen, a pseudo-skeptic, a denialist.
It takes nothing to deny things, you didn't have a clue about underground cities, didn't research it one bit, you didn't even google it. You sir are the epitome of ignorance, in the words of Einstein himself:

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." —Albert Einstein

Toxicsurf beat me to it..
edit on 27-8-2012 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

I wish ATS would actually SELL stars to use at our descretion.
I would buy a hundred, even at a dollar a piece and star the crap out of that post.
One will have to do.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can confirm that the ringing in your ear is Government tech that can read your mind, see what you see and also insert images, text, thoughts, dreams, video, into your head mind eyes.

This tech is top secret. Not many people know about it and it's very powerful to control humans and there thoughts feelings and processes. I am subjected to it nearly 24 hours aday.

It is part of a Manhattan project. It can be a futuristic prison for your mind. It can also bring great joy, happiness and laughter. Though the current fashion is to use it for wrong and evil.

This tech will seek to control everyone. Without it you will be left behind. It can do so much. But like I said the fashion is to use it for evil and control rather than aid and help.

While it's secret it's dangerous and no one believes you. You get written off as a nutcase.

I hate that I am mastered by this technology. It pretty much disproves religion and Jesus I think. Your thoughts can be recorded on a computer and played back in someone elses head.

They can hear everything you think.

Check me out i'm one of the first proclaiming this technology. I have a lot of experience with it.

Here is an example. I was speaking out loud to myself. I was running a buffer on what I was saying so i would think the words first before saying them. In my buffer came up "I'm switching to vibrate" which I proceeded to voice. I had no choice. It was the peaceful option and although I new it was someone else it seamlessly intergrated into my speach and it was what I spoke out loud. I didn't have a choice. I was a slave.

Apparently slavery is legal. There are laws about mind control. They have all the power. The laws simply won't stand once it is public knowledge about how they manipulate and manage and control people. That is my opinion. None of their current laws will stand.

Also I hope that once the tech is released to the world that the law will come down on them and they will themselves become slaves. That the population will fight back and condemn there work of creating slaves and being a master race.

I am a slave. Who will set me free?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join